It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda---Making America A Little More Gay Everyday!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

Dude, we took over fashion... no wait, we INVENTED fashion! Think about all the really great designers: Versace, Dolce & Gabanna, Valentino, Giorgio Armani, Calvin Klien, Ralph Lauren....

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Why ?
you have your equality and take it forgranted. U aren't second rate citizren of anything. Hetro males have all the power for millenia, time to step aside and let women and gays share in it.

I will try my best not to be rude. I suspected a few posts back that you had a side Feminist agenda, now it is confirmed. Always the fault of hetero males hey? How many families have been destroyed by Women's Liberation's push to get mothers into the workforce? How many fathers have lost custody of their children because they happen to be males? How often are heterosexual males portrayed positively in the media? How often are heterosexual males reported as victims in the media?

Let's face the facts. The world as a whole was a happier and better place before Women's Liberation forced mothers who preferred to stay home and raise their kids into making a career for themselves.

OP, love the sarcasm slant on things.

I would like to clarify what I am hearing Dark Ghost say. White heterosexual men were happier before women started becoming equal, before blacks started becoming equal, and before homosexuals started becoming equal. White heterosexual men had control of everything darnit and now they are left to be equal right along with everyone else, and they just can't handle true equality. They have forgotten how to control the one thing that matters, themselves. Ok Dick, get out of the victim mentality, you are not in control anymore, equality is on the rise, and you can kick and scream all you want, but you still won't get your elitist mentality way.

Being a heterosexual female who is married with children, it is men like Dark Ghost who at times have me want to scream "dear gods and goddesses everywhere..... PLEASE MAKE ME A LESBIAN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!"

crapeola, that is sure not working. WHERE'S MY CHOICE! *stomps her foot like a hormone controlled hysterical female.

Equality, should be for everyone everywhere, not just a select few. If only a select few get the benefits of equality, then equality is not what is really taking place, but elitism.

Harm NONE NO MATTER HOW MUCH I MIGHT WANT TO
Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

I see your point. I think we should form a straight parade where we all run around half naked and tell everyone of our latest sexual conquests. I am sure the police wouldnt mind.

That's called Mardi Gras

Harm None
Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by jfj123

I just have a quick question. Why can't we all just have a live and let live policy?

Because the only person they are convincing about being gay is 'wrong' are themselves.
The louder they yell, the more they are trying to convince themselves is all...text book stuff.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by zazzafrazz]

Sounds reasonable. Star for you

Thanks

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
reply to post by zazzafrazz

You missed the point entirely. Im not trying to start a new parade, im talking about how special interest groups have so deeply embedded themselves into politics that they now have special rights that far exceed what people who are not considered to be a part of that particular group are allowed to do, and still they complain.

Oh you mean like the neo cons ?

That's a special interest group that gets whatever they want yet they complain all the time

[edit on 13-7-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Ok ill give you one example.

If a gay man were to brutally assault a strait man the gay man would only be charged with assault, EVEN if the only reason for the assault was because the man was strait.

If a strait man brutally assaults a gay man, and lets say because he owed him money or something and not because he was gay, all it would take is for the gay man to say it was a gay bashing and all of a sudden it becomes a hate crime and an assault charge. Even if the gay man was evenly matched in size and strength to the strait man.

These issues in society have become a double edged sword. It is the same regarding race. It is ok for a racial minority to pick on a white guy but not vice versa.

What was the old saying, something about a dream and being judged on the content of your character? Why is it that so many groups in society now want to be judged on how they look and act and not by their character? I can tell you I know many gay people who are quite content with the amount of equality they have today. As many of you have said on here what cant you do what they can do? I ask the same thing. Besides marriage what cant gays do? You cant even make jokes about them anymore. What rights dont they have? And yet you hear infinite whining and complaiing about rights. You think non gays dont have to worry about being brutally beaten and murdered for the way they look? Get real.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Ok ill give you one example.

If a gay man were to brutally assault a strait man the gay man would only be charged with assault, EVEN if the only reason for the assault was because the man was strait.

That may not actually be true. This would be considered a Hate Crime.

Hate crimes (also known as bias-motivated crimes) occur when a perpetrator targets a victim because of his or her perceived membership in a certain social group, usually defined by racial group, religion, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, nationality, age, gender, gender identity, or political affiliation.

en.wikipedia.org...

If a strait man brutally assaults a gay man, and lets say because he owed him money or something and not because he was gay, all it would take is for the gay man to say it was a gay bashing and all of a sudden it becomes a hate crime and an assault charge. Even if the gay man was evenly matched in size and strength to the strait man.

It would be up to the court to decide motive. If evidence suggests simple assault then that is what the man would be charged with.

These issues in society have become a double edged sword. It is the same regarding race. It is ok for a racial minority to pick on a white guy but not vice versa.

This is at least true.

What was the old saying, something about a dream and being judged on the content of your character?

Completely agree.
I believe it goes like this

# "I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: 'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.'"
# "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
# "I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hi, I'm one of those "nasty homo-gays", and have been as long as I can remember - but I have yet to receive my instructions on how to turn others gay and ruin the sanctity of "normal" marriage.

Do I need to sign up for this? Is the service free?

One would think that we would just automatically be signed up for "the agenda newsletter" when "big brother" notices we just don't quite fit in, but here I am, still waiting.

Are there recruitment stations in rural areas? I live in the boon-docks and it's a good 2 hours to the nearest "big city" - And I'll be damned if I'm going to drive 2 hours just to get my rainbow flag, mens size 14-Wide Stilleto Pumps, and hot-pink feather boas with gas prices the way they are (Are we gays in charge of the high gas prices?, If so, will I get a discount card once I've signed up, or will gas just be free for me then?)

Well - Just let me know when I can expect my Welcome Letter and Bumper Decals for the free gas via a UTU.

I can't wait for the instruction manual to arrive, I'm almost giddy with anticipation!

I've gotta run - My partner of seven years has to be driven to physical therapy for the leftovers of a stroke - aaaah, such fun, getting to pretend we're "brothers" just so I can go in the sessions with him (I'm his Short Term Memory) and all the fun to be had with those forms where we have to guess wheather to circle "married" or "single" - and the "your relationship to the patient . . . " well, you get the drift.

Later my brothers, I mean sisters . . . Whatever!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
this whole thread is redundant...

2nd line for reason's beyond my comprehension..

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bagari

It is not a beneficial trait which would benefit the survival of any species.

Allright then. Let's keep on procreating. Maybe one day we'll migrate to other planets to deal with the overpopulation problem. Sure, no problem. Then the whole solar system is filled up. Now we have the problem of migrating to other solar system. Someday, that might succeed. Then what? We'll be galaxy hopping, maybe getting rid of those pesky aliens out of the way. Sure, no problem. 6 billions people on earth? Sure, no problem. We can survive.

Overpopulation does not depend only on the size or density of the population, but on the ratio of population to available sustainable resources, and on the means of resource use and distribution used by that population. If a given environment has a population of 10 individuals, but there is food or drinking water enough for only 9, then in a closed system where no trade is possible, that environment is overpopulated

en.wikipedia.org...

Ok sure no problem

Dramatic growth since around 1950 coinciding with greatly increased food production as a result of the heavy industrialisation of agriculture (known as the Green Revolution). Population is forecast to carry on growing to 8.9 billion, 9.2 billion, 9.5 billion or perhaps even 11 billion by 2050.

Pffffft. No problem. We can depend on NASA to think of ways to migrate to other planets. They are smart enough. Sure, we can terraform other planets. No problem. We'll survive!

Scientific estimates of the carrying capacity of Earth range between one and two billion people

What???? You lie!!!!! We are all living happily here on earth! Go away!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

reply to post by KyoZero

Did it ever occur to you that this 'gay agenda' might be for equality?

Ok lets try an experiment in equality then.

Go to your local town hall and fill out an application to organize a parade that celebrates millenia of heterosexuality. You will probably be rejected at this point even if you were backed financiallly by many local businessmen.

Say your application is approved, have the people in your parade dressed scantly in questionable apparrel while squirting each other with water guns that resemble genetalia. Allow people to make sexual guesters at each other and even allow for dry humping. Allow the people in your parade to make sexually explicit comments on microphones and loadspeakers.

Now sit back and wait for the police to arrest you and every member of your parade and watch as you and everyone else get charged with extreme public indecentcy.

Equality? Strait, white men dont know what that is anymore. Special interest groups have ensured that we are the biggest minority on the planet.

Gays do have heterosexuality thrown in their faces every day. And especially white heterosexuality (its ok as long as your white and you like women, if you are anything else other than white you are corrupt and evil it seems some of you people think). I bet you people would love it if only white people reproduced, well you're little white "utopia" is NEVER going to happen.

Look at EVERY SINGLE CHANNEL ON TV you can literally turn it on and see dating shows with all white dudes and boring stuck up lilly white girls (and of course usually the one "token" black guy or black girl, it'll be a show of like 20 white people and one single stereotype black person out of all of them, thats racism,they should either put equal amounts of ALL races, not just black and white, or have none at all). Not everyone wants to watch white people all the time. Including me and I'm white myself (well half white, but I look like any other white guy, so I just call myself white)

Seeing people making out and all kind of stuff IS DISGUSTING! And I don't want to see gay people making out either though, but thats my point. Gay people have their little parade thing one single time a year, and thats it (atleast where I live)! I just ignore it and don't go to San Francisco that day. And I don't think there is much gay people here in Oakland where I live, so we don't have one here (as far as I know).

No one is forcing you to watch their parades.

The reason I stand up for gay people so much is because I understand where they are coming from, I to have been hated and told that I am wrong just because of what I am attracted to (I am pretty much only attracted to black women, except Scarlett Johanssen, mm so sexy *drools*. Thats seriously the only white girl I have ever been attracted to though).

But obviously gay people get much, much more hate aimed towards them than I ever will. And I also have equal rights cause I'm straight, they don't. And thats all they want.

Gay people are just different, and there is nothing wrong with being different, being diverse and different is what makes the humans BEAUTIFUL!

Guess what... when I see things I don't want to see.. I IGNORE IT! I probably don't like see 2 dudes kissing as much as you do, but I just ignore it! Its simple as that. You have eyeballs, stop being a lazy and move them or close them if you see something you don't like its not that hard.

Thats what I do, I simply just don't go to the gay pride parade thing. I ignore it, its for gay people, let them have it, who cares.

And why do bring up white straight people? Is love only allowed as long as its between 2 white people of opposite sex? I'm married to a black girl and we have a mixed daughter, and another one on the way, and guess what, our children are BEAUTIFUL and my wife is the most GORGEOUS girl on the entire planet!. I have black friends who have white girlfriends and stuff to, who cares. Gay, straight, black, white... LET PEOPLE LIKE WHOEVER THE HELL THEY WANT!

No one is forcing anything on you.

And considering white people are not the majority of people on the planet (I don't think they are), of course "straight while people" is a minority. Who gives a crap, grow up. You aren't treated wrongly ever or anything. And how exactly are straight white people any different than any straight person of any color? they aren't different, they are one and the same.

God I swear some of you people would just LOVE if EVERYONE on the planet was white, redneck and racist and straight. I bet that would be a perfect world for you guys! Well, itll never happen. And another thing, your precious little white race is going to be ALL mixed within 500 years or so anyways, sorry to say. And it will be for the better. I am contributing to this by mixing races, and I'm PROUD of it!

Edit: And one more thing, although its unrelated to your post. I am SO SICK of you people who keep suggesting that only gays have sex for fun. Some of you seriously sit here and suggest that all straight people have sex just to reproduce. That is rediculous. My wife had a baby, and it took having sex with her a couple times while she was ovulating to get her pregnant, and thats it. EVERY single other time we have sex its for fun, and that goes into 1000's of times. Are we going to burn in hell? Sex is FUN, nothing wrong with it. Also I bet most of your saying all this stuff are 15 year old high school kids out for the summer, what the hell do you know about sex and relationships? None of you have ANY right whatsoever to tell grown adults what to do. lmao.

Edit: Ummm, I just got some RACIST u2u's sent to me, I'm not going to say who sent them, but you sir are a disgusting excuse for a person... Yes sir, I am a "'n-word' lover" as you say and i'm DAMN proud of it! I LOVE my family dearly, they are the most important people in the world to me. You are a EVIL human being. How could you say that kind of stuff about my child and wife? ESPECIALLY My daughter, she is innocent and she is not even five years old yet. HOW DARE YOU! You are going to rot in hell if hell exists. So typical of you idiots to say this stuff anonymously over the internet, I GUARANTEE you if you saw me in public with my wife and daughter you would say NOTHING to me.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

Dude, we took over fashion... no wait, we INVENTED fashion! Think about all the really great designers: Versace, Dolce & Gabanna, Valentino, Giorgio Armani, Calvin Klien, Ralph Lauren....

Yes... because fashion is SUCH a useful and life-saving thing you should be proud of...

nothing like being proud of inventing the most useless thing on earth

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Had you bother to reference the post I was replying to, you probably have actually contributed to the conversation. Your that guy who walks up, only hears the last part of a conversation, then says something completely irrelevent and has to remove his foot from his mouth.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
Now...understand I don't mean you...

But w HAVE as a whole been insensitive

they aren't allowed to marry in most places

they don't share the same rights

we bash them and have for many years...this is sensitive?

Also...Not once did I say I SAW a murder... have actually but I guarantee you it had nothing to do with sexuality...just a quick box cutter to the throat from a man to his wife (and no don't even begin to think I am using that as anti-hetro speech)

Again...where are these people who are gay and saying they are better?

All I have heard thus far from speeches is about equality

If you find one for me...then yes those specific homosexuals are bad and wrong...but then again so are Christians who are better than everyone else...so are Islamists who murder and terrorize...so are...

well heck there is bad in every group around...my own included (Pagans)

the equality IS being withheld...they aren't the same

someone somewhere decided my wife and I are married legally and that somehow makes us better than two girls getting hitched...how disgusting

So do you think the women who demanded suffrage were whiners? How about blacks when they didn't want slavery? Are they whiners when they demanded equality because they were tired of being whipped and chased by hounds?

I know someone is going to tell me not to compare...well let's leave the African American argument out of this then

Women weren't really abused in the same mass manner as blacks...same thing here...homosexuals aren't really abused in mass quantity right? I agree...but the thing is women weren't equal...they weren't allowed jobs and weren't allowed to vote...they were baby makers

Gays aren't equal either...can they vote? hell yes...can they buy a car and a house? hell yes...can they marry in every state and get the same oppurtunities as myw ife and I? ..oops...ran into a problem there

-Kyo

[edit on 12-7-2009 by KyoZero]

nothing can be said after this post which can add anything which has not already been nicely put in the post quoted. thanks for saving me 10 minutes in writing it myself.

occasionally there are examples where political correctness goes too far. i think in the uk they are going to be making it a serious offense to have any gay jokes in tv series or something. that is laughably stupid and unfair on every other group, straights, men, women etc. who can all have jokes said about them normally. whilst i think little britain is rubbish, the 'only gay in the village' jokes are not remotely offensive to anyone and with good reason- and are even written and performed by a gay actor. but in every day life the boot is firmly still on the straight mans foot and planted firmly up the gay man's rear, if you'll excuse the pun.

people get out-raged that kids might be told at school that it's ok to be gay and that you should try to accept who you are. the media are always making a terrible fuss of such things and things like marriage are not the same for gay people. if anyone here thinks gays are oppressing straights, just take a moment to consider one of the most popular words used either to mean weird or bad- gay.

how many people who whine about gays getting treated better would happily use this word as an insult? that's gay! he's so gay! go away you gay!

and people wonder why gays find it so hard to come out of the closet. might be something to do with the immense social stigma and mass homophobia society still expresses everywhere.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

But that doesn't mean gays should be allowed to take over the world and force their agenda down our throats.

who should be allowed to take over the world?

about this agenda you mention - what is it?

then, about having anything forced down your throat - you're not

unless you consider the entire civil rights movement something that was shoved down people's throats...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
reply to post by Alxandro

But that doesn't mean gays should be allowed to take over the world and force their agenda down our throats.

who should be allowed to take over the world?

What an excellent question

about this agenda you mention - what is it?

I've wondered this myself. You beat me to the punch !

then, about having anything forced down your throat -

No pun intended ?

unless you consider the entire civil rights movement something that was shoved down people's throats...

Another great point ! Starred !!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Gay people are already as gay as it gets. Once you are gay, you cannot get any gayer. Now here is where it gets weird. ONLY STRAIGHT PEOPLE CAN BECOME GAYER.
That is correct. Only straight people can become gayer. Generally the gayer the straight person is, the more opposed to homosexuality they are.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ninecrimes

IE- most people don't have problem with gays. They just don't want to think/hear about it constantly, just like a gay person probably doesn't want to hear about me being straight. So long as people just consider themselves a person like everyone else, everyone should get along just fine.

I understand what you're trying to say - but what you're essentially requesting is just another version of don't ask, don't tell

people are what they are - that's what this is really all about

civil rights - all of us being treated equally - no segregation, no special rights or preferential treatment for individuals or groups that believe they are superior - or "normal"

all people should be allowed to be whoever and whatever they are - or what they CHOOSE to be for that matter

we can't ask people to hide away their cultural identity just because it annoys us - you might as well say you're free to be Latino/Black/Chinese/Lithuanian - whatever - just don't be obvious about it - don't BOTHER us with your identity or group behavior

this isn't about sex - nobody is forcing anybody to watch anything - or participate

unless we want to have a serious discussion about the sexual references, material - behavior that is everywhere, and then start censoring everything and everybody's behavior - straight or gay

there are more than a few people who were against various minorities being treated equally - they went kicking and screaming into a fairer new world too

nobody could make them like minorities, but by golly - they were forced to live in a world where they have the same rights as everybody else

that's what this is about - not sex

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

then, about having anything forced down your throat

No pun intended ?

sometimes stuff just happens - there's no real explanation for it - it's like a gift

:-)

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
reply to post by jfj123

then, about having anything forced down your throat

No pun intended ?

sometimes stuff just happens - there's no real explanation for it - it's like a gift

:-)

I star you for your gift of spontaneous humor

By the way...VERY cool avatar !

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join