It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda---Making America A Little More Gay Everyday!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I'm all for equal rights, after all I'm half black and half white, have NEVER had a race to fall back on or a group to identify with, so i became a leader.

But gays adopting kids? i believe a child is best off having a disciplinary father and a loving nurturing mother. I know that's not the case for every child, but not even giving the child that chance to have a mother is so wrong in my book. two gay guys raising a kid? c'mon.

gay marriage? yes. gay adoption? no, no, no. Gay presidents? sounds good to me. gay adoption, again with the no.

my two cents, please don't nail me to a cross for it.

(Edited for spelling)

[edit on 14-7-2009 by LouieKnowsJeetKuneDo]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LouieKnowsJeetKuneDo
I'm all for equal rights, after all I'm half black and half white, have NEVER had a race to fall back on or a group to identify with, so i became a leader.

But gays adopting kids? i believe a child is best off having a disciplinary father and a loving nurturing mother. I know that's not the case for every child, but not even giving the child that chance to have a mother is so wrong in my book. two gay guys raising a kid? c'mon.

gay marriage? yes. gay adoption? no, no, no. Gay presidents? sounds good to me. gay adoption, again with the no.

(Edited for spelling)

And yet so many children who have grown up with gay parents turn out fine...and alot of times straight! man...what a world huh?

How does homosexuality hurt any of you personally?

-Kyo

[edit on 14-7-2009 by KyoZero]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

(Edited for spelling)

Good post. I don't agree with all your views, but this is how people should post their opionons on here. Post them in a calm CIVIL manor, and not just spew a bunch of hate and insults (and I'm not pointing fingers, I am guilty of insulting people too).

But all straight people do not raise their kids well, I got the crap VIOLENTLY beat out of me my whole life by those 2 drunken drug addicts that called themselves "mom" and "dad" until I left home at 15...

To be honest I would rather have been raised by 2 gay or lesbian people then those scumbags that called themselves my "parents".

But I do see where you are coming from.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by GTORick

Originally posted by Bunken Drum reply to post by tothetenthpower

In that your OP makes many contraversial claims & cites nothing as evidence, whilst inviting others to join in & support your unsupported viewpoint, it is the very raison d'etre of the conservative stereotype. In short sir, you are an ignoramus & your OP has demonstrated this for the whole world to see. "Is you is, or is you aint, my constituency?" Er... no sir, we most certainly are not & I for 1 would eat my own arse before being seen to lend any kind of credence to your ignorance.
You seem relatively new here at ATS so let me give you a clue. The OP believe it or not IS gay. He is 'married' in Canada to his husband and if I am not mistaken have a couple of adopted kids. Might I suggest reading a thread before flaming on it?
Oops, busted!
The original post sounded well raw to me & I went off half-cocked... Oh dear, does that make me sound gay?
Whatever. If a person has never f#d someone of their own gender, they will have never fully realised that sex is just that: sex.
Yes, its the most fun you can have (without drugs), yes it can lead to important life decisions, such as children, but its mostly just for fun & its only the fear we are saddled with by religion that prevents us following our natural instincts to f**k each other.
But then what do I know? I get it in the neck from all angles; polyamorous bi - I'm the f**king antichrist according to most... know what I say? F**k 'em!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer

(Edited for spelling)

Good post. I don't agree with all your views, but this is how people should post their opionons on here. Post them in a calm CIVIL manor, and not just spew a bunch of hate and insults (and I'm not pointing fingers, I am guilty of insulting people too).

But all straight people do not raise their kids well, I got the crap VIOLENTLY beat out of me my whole life by those 2 drunken drug addicts that called themselves "mom" and "dad" until I left home at 15...

To be honest I would rather have been raised by 2 gay or lesbian people then those scumbags that called themselves my "parents".

But I do see where you are coming from.

i'm sorry to hear about that. it makes me sick the way some people treat their children, and you are 100% correct; regardless of the male/female dynamic in parenting they have to do the job correctly. I sometimes forget that not everybody had an easy childhood, and i try to have as broad a view as i can. That said, I've been debating this with my gay friend for three years, and with my sister for four years, but I'm finally coming around to the idea because of your post. I hereby decree that i am in agreement with the view of two men being able to raise a child as well as or better than two straight parents. see how things work when everyone is civil? But STILL, there's something to be said for a proper mother nurture/father guidance thing.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Twisted old world dark ages views NEED TO GO in this day and age. It isn't needed. Please pull your head out of your ass.

One of the 'old world dark ages view' is to kill anyone who doesn't submit to one's view. You want others to respect your lifestyle and opinions, you need to learn other people's lifestyle and opinions as well instead of simply wishing them into oblivion.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Twisted old world dark ages views NEED TO GO in this day and age. It isn't needed. Please pull your head out of your ass.

One of the 'old world dark ages view' is to kill anyone who doesn't submit to one's view. You want others to respect your lifestyle and opinions, you need to learn other people's lifestyle and opinions as well instead of simply wishing them into oblivion.

LMAO I am not gay. I am not trying to make anyone to accept my lifestyle.

I am sick and tired you people thinking I am gay just because I defend gay people. How hateful are you? Do you seriously think everyone in this thread defending gay people are gay themselves? Have you not read any of this thread. All throughout the thread I have talked about my wife and daughter, donno where you got the idea I'm gay.

And I'm sorry you can think whatever you want, but HATING PEOPLE is not a lifestyle. I don't know where you get that idea from.

I respect peoples opionons, I however DO NOT AND WILL NOT EVER respect people for hating someone just because they are different. You can do that all you want, but not me.

I have some EXTREME views about certain things (especially when it comes to race) but I still do not hate anyone. Not even racists and bigots. I just think they are stupid. And their brains really are stuck in the dark ages it seems.

Whatever, they are slowly dieing off, and more and more younger people in this world are being more and more accepting every day. I hope by the time my kids are fully grown they will not have to see any hate.

Well my daughter has already witnessed hate first hand, and shes not even 5 years old, its quite sad. We lived in the south for almost a year in a pretty much all white town, and my wife is black so obviously my daughter is mixed and the 9 months we lived in that hell hole we couldn't go ANYWHERE without DISGUSTING REDNECK pale white inbred people point at us and saying stuff under their breath. And the funny thing about all these racists is they will point fingers and say stuff under their breath, but then when you confront them they totally puss out. I tolerated it for a little while but then I finally I said F it, these people ARE NOT going to call my wife and child "'n-word's" and I confronted them EVERYTIME I witnessed their hate, and NOT ONCE did any of those guys stand by their beliefs when I confronted them. I even confronted whole groups of them, just by myself, and still they didn't stand by their beliefs. They all apoligized like little girls, because they were afraid.

Or maybe I made them realize their hate is wrong? These people were literally insulting my 2 year old daughter. That is SO WRONG! How can you say stuff about a child? Those people are the most pathetic people on the entire planet.

And I'm not some tough guy macho man, but I NEEDED to confront those idiots.

They are the biggest wimps on the entire planet.

So no, I will not ever tolerate hate.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Bm2211

ummmm.. Do you see any irony in your urging gays and lesbians to seek medical help, followed by your somewhat disjointed assertation that aliens are the core causation of everything?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I am sick and tired you people thinking I am gay just because I defend gay people. How hateful are you? Do you seriously think everyone in this thread defending gay people are gay themselves? Have you not read any of this thread. All throughout the thread I have talked about my wife and daughter, donno where you got the idea I'm gay.

And I'm sorry you can think whatever you want, but HATING PEOPLE is not a lifestyle. I don't know where you get that idea from.

I respect peoples opionons, I however DO NOT AND WILL NOT EVER respect people for hating someone just because they are different. You can do that all you want, but not me.

I have some EXTREME views about certain things (especially when it comes to race) but I still do not hate anyone. Not even racists and bigots. I just think they are stupid. And their brains really are stuck in the dark ages it seems.

what are the extreme views on race? it's always been a subject of exploration for me and a topic of discussion as i am mixed between black and white. the females love it.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

what are the extreme views on race? it's always been a subject of exploration for me and a topic of discussion as i am mixed between black and white. the females love it.

Oh well, lets just say I am VERY pro-black. But that doesn't mean I think blacks are superior, we are ALL equal. I don't know if I can post my views on race on here, I will probably get banned (Like I said they are somewhat extreme, and I know for a fact they would piss off a good amount of members on here, and I LOVE ats, so I don't need to get banned

I am mixed black and white too, but I look like any average white dude, so I just call myself white.

I am married to a beautiful black girl and we have a beautiful mixed daughter, and my wife just got pregnant again 2 months ago. Ahhh the beauty of life and love.

Life is good. Love is beautiful. I love EVERYTHING and EVERYONE!!!! (I'm in quite a good mood today, hehe)

Peace!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
If it wasn't so hilarious this thread would be depressing.

Oh, lordy - A gay agenda! What is this the 1950s? Don't let them teach your kids, everyone knows they recruit children because they can't have any of their own!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash

Oh, lordy - A gay agenda! What is this the 1950s? Don't let them teach your kids, everyone knows they recruit children because they can't have any of their own!

you pretty much have the greatest avatar i've ever seen.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash

lol dude, the funny thing is there is people in this exact thread who posted garbage like that. And they were completely serious. Its quite sad. I have seen endless amounts of misconceptions about homosexuals in this thread, its quite disgusting that some people can make such hateful and evil comments towards another man. Its really quite sad.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'm sorry but When I see stupidity I have to call it out. You are stupid. Yes there is a Gay agenda they want to be treated as equals. Their fight is no diffrent then when the blacks fought for equality. They are no more superiour to me or you then we are to them. I dont agree with there life style but it's their choice. The way you sound right now is no better then hitler saying kill all the jews. Dude grow the *^$& up. We are all human and we all deserve to be treated equally weather you like what they are doing or not.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by VelvetSplash

Oh and don't forget they should have they own bathrooms! And they own drinkin' fountains, and they own restaurants, and they should sit at the back of bus! [/sarcasm]

Didn't cha know??? We 'faggots' are the new *N-bomb*. Gotta hate somebody, and them damn politicians took all the other groups away!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jmotley

Dude, I'm not sure who exactly you were replying to, but if it's the OP, and I have an feeling that it is, it's called sarcasm. Go reread it with your sarcasm detector on full. The OP is gay.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Congrats man. Hope you guys find a better place to live. I'm going through that now. I'm black, white, and Native American but look like I'm with a light tan. My son looks like he is straight white eventhough his mom is black he is already starting to catch it school because he is the lightest kid there and he's only 6

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Sorry that must have have gone over my head. I just cant stand bigots of any kind.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jmotley

Don't feel bad, you not the first one! And plenty of bigots are on that list!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I just want there to be MORE love man...

I dont care if its dude on dude - chick on chick - chick on dude - dude on chick - chick on dude with another dude and chick watching while doing a dude and chick! Matters not!

I just want there to be more love. Period! I care NOT whom loves who. I simply want to know that it exists and grows!

Thats all...

This thread is a complete vacation - not a trip!

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join