It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda---Making America A Little More Gay Everyday!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiftPirate
OMG!! I've seen it all...
Someone starts an anti-gay thread so anti-gay people can discuss some anti-gay stuff. The gay people come in here and read and get offended. Hello...you just entered an ANTI-GAY thread. What did you expect??
Gays have there own threads and yes anti-gay people enter them and bash on gays, but it was a gay thread to begin with, you would then have a right to whine and cry about the bashing and demand respect. It was your thread.

Rights..?? LMFAO... Lets say Subject A gives Subjects B rights, now Sub C wants rights, along with Sub D, E, & F. During this course of action all the Subs B, C, D, E, & F figured out away to use those right against Subject A. Subject A really no longer has any rights because A gave them all away. Now Sub A is a minority group with no way in heck of ever gaining any rights of his own. Sound familiar??

Dont get me wrong, I believe as individuals we all should be treated equal and have the same rights, regardless of race or gender. That doesnt mean if your a female and want to use a males bathroom, that you scream discrimination, just to push a right around. Or to be gay and go into a straight club and expect to be treated with loving arms. If a straight guy went into a gay club and started whining and crying, do you think they would give that fellow consideration? Do you think they would stop what they are doing to not offend ..\ / the straight guy \ /.. Yeah right...
When someone starts screaming rights its because they want to infringe upon someone else's rights with protection.
People we are a melting pot of different flavors and colors, we need to respect each other and then no one would need to have rights..

This isnt a anti gay thread, lmao. The guy who made this thread is gay himself, I'm pretty sure.

He was MAKING FUN of you bigots when he made this thread.

He made this thread as a joke to see how many people would take this serious, and a lot people sure took it serious. lol now that i find HILARIOUS!

To be honest I seriously don't know how anyone could read the opening post in this thread and NOT realize that its a joke and its sarcasm. Do you not know what sarcasm is?

[edit on 13-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

Could you redo that using either the 'quote/quote' tags or even the 'ex/ex' tags for clarity?

I didn't read the entire thread, its far too long and full of ad-hom garbage, but since Im NOW here, be nice to understand what is being said.

I cannot get the gist of this/your post.

example of quote tags -

As if someone else said it. Created by the word quote within square brackets, closed using the same but prefixing it with a /

OR

EX which is generally used to contain External text. Not preferred if quoting ATS, but still may be OK if not quoting verbatim. I think. Also closed with a /

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
A call to arms if you will my fellow ATS bretheren.

It has been brought to my attention that there is an evil group of people on ATS. Those who love homosexuals. Those who believe that Gays are better than straights, that in all honesty, we should remove straights from the equation.

Those who are for the supressing of speech, equal rights and ideological opression.

Those of us who would rather stand by our fellow man, regardless of the details involved, to stand up against tyranny, and all other forms of oppresion.

We are apparently, making America Gayer (?).

We are apparently, using people like Perez Hilton, to spearhead the Gay revolution. We also use examples of how Giraffes are gay in Nature, therefore, Gay is the new Straight.

I tell you all my friends, hunker down and prepare. The grand Parade will soon be at hand. We'll need to break into homes and perform lude acts of public affection (Kiss on the Cheek), wear pumps and tight pink shirts, and most of all, change the American Flag to rainbow.

This is what we must do, for this is what some people actually think is our intent. If they want to create an invisible enemy, should we not oblige?

It's seems to only make sense, I mean the pot can only call the kettle black for so long before it turns red from frustration.

So I say to you, get out gay Paraphernalia (Glow Sticks/Rave Music/Leather and ofcourse your best lisp) and let's begin opression the straight people for dong what comes naturally to them.

Sounds like a good time?

Thoughts ATS?

~Keeper

[edit on 7/12/2009 by tothetenthpower]

this is the dumbest crock I've ever heard. Gays just want to be taken seriously and not treated like sexual deviants or 2nd class citizens.

Have you ever even considered how much of our culture is actually still very much against gays? Do you watch tv at all? ever been to the midwest? listened to hip hop, rock, or country music?

If you honestly think the gay community has an agenda, you are totally backwards and should re-evaluate your stance.

and to any gays or simply anyone who reads this: don't let this crap thread deter you from finding the truth.

-a straight man

p.s. the fact that you didn't make any real points leads me to believe that this thread is a joke.

edit: actually, there's no way the author of this thread is being serious but just in case, I'm leaving my post up.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by piddles]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
reply to post by bobbylove321

What is normal anyways?

One can choose to indulge in homosexual acts or not. One does not have to give in to physical lusts.

Maybe this is the issue we're having a problem with

I am asking the following question in all honesty...no anger...just for clarification

Do you guys think that homosexuality itself is a choice or acting on it?

If yout hink homosexuality is a choice...well there is so little point debating it. People all over say they knew they were gay when they were young...they were born that way but frankly it won't make a difference because you'll probably think they are lying anyway.

If however you think the acting on a homosexual tendency is a choice then yeah it is a choice but then so is me choosing to act on hetersexual tendencies by the same definition. I have a wife...a beautiful woman...lovely features...I can choose to have sex with her or I can't. What I can't choose is that I am indeed very attracted to her and females as a whole.

So yes I am quite curious about that

oh I almost forgot my closing question

How does a man being gay harm any of you personally?

-Kyo

[edit on 13-7-2009 by KyoZero]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
While I don't personally have anything against gays I do notice a conspiracy-like gay agenda that is engulfing us.
Why?
Is this really necessary?

If Hollywood makes a gay movie it's an instant Oscar winner.

I get the acceptance part but why ask for equality if we/they are not equal?

We've all been put on this planet for a reason, and God allowed homosexuality to teach us a lesson about living together. But that doesn't mean gays should be allowed to take over the world and force their agenda down our throats.
Whenever you force a group of people to accept another, it never works out.

Maybe Johnny is marching home again because we are all suppose to start feeliing gay.

Does that mean we are one step closer to Sodom and Gommorah II?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Homosexuality is not a choice. Nobody "chooses" to be gay. You are either gay, or you are not. A person who chooses not to engage in gay sex can still be gay. It's a physical condition, IMO. A person no more "chooses" to be gay than a person "chooses" to be left-handed, or black, or have blue eyes or whatever.

There is nothing "abnormal" about gay sex, except in that it is outside the general consensus of what is considered "normal". People should just get over it and leave other people alone. Treat people like people, no matter what color their skin is, or their religious preference, or what they choose to do with their genitalia. Gay people deserve to be treated just like everyone else.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by piddles

Hush. Smile. It's nearly 30 pages in. Almost dawn, you should be hearing the birds chirp, not the dogs bark.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Nevermind. I don't want to get into any more arguments with anyone. I think I am officially done with this thread.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
While I don't personally have anything against gays I do notice a conspiracy-like gay agenda that is engulfing us.

Me too. Not "engulfing," but being firmly established as normal, equal, no different, etc. That doesn't mean eradication of all straight people everywhere. It means eradication of bias and people REALLY thinking there is a difference when there is not, or being ignorant and/or afraid. The only thing that is going to really make people get over it is exposing them to it until they just don't have the energy to give a damn anymore. And that's where we need to be. That's exactly where all the people still racist against blacks are today. They can still be racist but they are going to be exposed to so many African Americans doing everything just the same as everyone else, no different at all, exactly as they should, and I for one honestly don't care how they may bitch and whine about it.

In fact, don't even think of it as gay rights, if you think we are already equal. Just think of it as additional rights for people in general. Why make it into a "gay" issue instead of just a "civil rights" issue in the first place? See what I mean?

Why?
Is this really necessary?

Yep.

It's called the Age of Aquarius. You will see, things will get very, very rough, collapse, and then something different will happen. If you want to know what this "different" is going to be like then pay attention to all the energies that are amassing now. The struggle between love&awareness and hate&ignorance will come to a head, and everything will be polarized between one side or the other. Guess which side bigotry and discrimination are going to be on?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
As long as they continue representing themselves as "gay", they will not be treated equally.

Only when they consider themselves "people" will people accept them as one of their own.

IE- most people don't have problem with gays. They just don't want to think/hear about it constantly, just like a gay person probably doesn't want to hear about me being straight. So long as people just consider themselves a person like everyone else, everyone should get along just fine.

(Would a white cat act differently around a black cat, as it would another white cat?)

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Actually studies do show animal color discrimination...kind of fascinating I think

I just have a real hard time when they aren't allowed the same rights and privileges as I am because I am straight

How does homosexuality harm any of you personally?

-Kyo

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ninecrimes

No it will end when STRAIGHT people stop seing us as gay and realize that we are people just like everybody else.

And no I don't mind hearing about your straightness, I have been all my life, so what's different?

It's just a matter of awareness. You know if they did treat us equaly then we would shut up.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
[edit on 13-7-2009 by tyranny22]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Well if you read my comment i wasnt bashing anyone. Just stating how certain groups basically act when they want to be (not equal) but have rights. If this was created by a gay person, then i guess you've truly proved my point. Getting people to whine and cry about something then sit back and laugh. You shouldnt have any rights if you want to start crap all the time. I personally get tired of gay people crying about what straight people think or say about them AND visa-versa, but obviously this must be what gay people do all the time to get attention and stir up dust.
I suppose you all get what you deserve... playing little kid games...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiftPirate
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Well if you read my comment i wasnt bashing anyone. Just stating how certain groups basically act when they want to be (not equal) but have rights. If this was created by a gay person, then i guess you've truly proved my point. Getting people to whine and cry about something then sit back and laugh. You shouldnt have any rights if you want to start crap all the time. I personally get tired of gay people crying about what straight people think or say about them AND visa-versa, but obviously this must be what gay people do all the time to get attention and stir up dust.
I suppose you all get what you deserve... playing little kid games...

I just reread my post and I never said you were bashing anyone. I simply said that this thread is a "joke" and the guy who made the thread is gay himself.

And I am not gay, just to clarify.

I don't want to fight or argue with people anymore, so I am going to peacefully leave this thread now.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
If you think external forces are making you gay, I have news for you. You are gay. You can't gayify a person. You are already gayfrom the get go.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Some people are gay, most people who have gay sex are just doing it for the rush and are not gay, and nobody really gives a damn anyway.

I've done everything, well everything legal and adult and you know what - who cares. not me.

Like my grandfather always said... It's all fun until somebody loses an eye...

But - if you do decide to go to the pride parades and your not really gay that day, you might want to avoid the face painting booth.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Keeper...

I am in total support of gay rights.
The kindest and closest people to me in the world are gay, (except for Mom).

My entire adult life I have been loved and cared for by gay men, me being a straight woman. I did not vote in the last election and I have felt SO sorry because of what happened here in California. I owe standing besides the gay community, my community and get equal rights now!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
it is evil gay agenda to conquer the world and make everybody wear pink clothes and fluffy slipperrs. buahahahah

why would anyone care if you are gay or not.

well I don't. I am not gay but i just don't care if any of you are.
no gay ideas can change my sex view so i don't feel threathened by them.

OP should get a girl and stop thinking about gay people.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaraThustra
Some people are gay, most people who have gay sex are just doing it for the rush and are not gay, and nobody really gives a damn anyway.

If that were the case I would have had gay sex for the rush. Sorry, your theory leaves out the fact that Mr. Happy won't get erect for a guy.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join