It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avian and swine flu vaccines cause sterility and death

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Could I get a link to the information posted on the first page? I would like to copy and paste it (with source link) into an email to send family members.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Because the under 30 and over 60 population, at least as they say, don't have a "strong immune system" so they are the people that will have the shots first. In my opinion, the ages from 18 to 30 someone must have its pick according to health. But when they spread the panic, because as our health department minister said "we are expecting deaths", eventually all of us are going to volunteer to have the shot.
And i'm sure that's pretty much what is going to happen in every country.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
This is crazy, well the Georgia Guidestones said that whoever followed those testaments would want to reduce the population to no more then 5,000,000.

The Swine Flu was released from a lab and then the vaccines are to create a huge profit, kill some people and loot their stuff, and to bring higher forms of more government taxes.

The Swine Flu scare will become the $wine cha ching flu worth a billion dollars

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitrios

Thanks for expanding on that.

Either way, I'm sure I won't be taking any shot voluntarily or by mandate.
Neither will my son, who is in his 20s. He's already said that he'll go bush and disappear for a year, if he has to!

Why anyone would even chance taking this vaccine, is beyond me.
I guess a lot of people are suffering from "it won't happen to me" syndrome when it comes to the side effects.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Kill off or severely debiltate the first responders / carers, and who looks after the sick?
The answer of course is noone. If they are planning to wipe most of us out, do you really think they are going to be concerned that there will be no-one to help the majority of the ill? Of course not! It's probably part of the plan to cause panic, and drive the reluctant to get the 'treatment'.

It makes perfect sense to get rid of or put out of action the primary health workers...if they want rid of us, that is.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

We have no information to suggest any such event,

well, YOU DONT HAVE INFO, wooow...

yet you CLAIM that it will be done...

axxxm...

well, first...

i have two years of very intensive military training in ABHO troops - its our name for Nuclear, Chemical and Biological warfare unit. We learned and trained out EVERY possible scenario, including atomic bomb, chemical attack and biological attack. Well, ill just say we made AN REAL CARRANTINE simulating the AIDS infection, and another one simulating VARIOLA VERA infections..../i know Variola is really unlikely, but we did it as an exercise/

my point is....

CRISIS CONTROL is not to be handled as you say....its COMPLETELY DIFFERENT mate!!!

second....

over 60 countries said that they WONT vaccinate their citizens due TO ECONOMIC COLLAPSE IN THEIR COUNTRIES...simply, LACK OF MONEY IN GOVERMENT VAULT

simply, NOT ALL THE WORLD COUNTRIES HAVE MONEY TO BUY VACCINES FOR EVERY CITIZEN....

DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH MONEY TAKES TO VACCINATE ONLY 30% of world population?

three....

COMPANIES WHO MAKE VACCINES DO NOT HAVE NEARLY ENOUGH RESOURCES TO PRODUCE THAT AMOUNT OF VACCINES.....

if every laboratory IN THE WORLD would only make vaccines, it stll wont be enough......

soooooooooooooo..........

im not flaming you in any way, IN FACT I AGREE that there is some sort of NWO agenda for sure. but IT IS NOT GOING TO BE ON THAT LEVEL...nevertheless, i also think that swine and also avian flu are made in lab....

it will happen i some countries for sure, BUT NOT IN THE WHOLE WORLD FOR SURE, it simply cannot be done in the present INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC, POLITICAL AND MILITARY SYSTEM...

and for the end, JUST IMAGINE THE AMOUNT OF TIME NEEDED TO VACCINATE 2 bilion Chinese citizens....

thank you

[edit on 13-7-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
One thing that confuses me is: If the vaccine is not mandatory wouldn't the people you want to get ill and die be the people that don't take it? Surely you'd want to protect the easily-controlled citizens, those that will do what the state asks them to do with no questions asked?

More likely is that a more deadly version of the virus arrives later in the year, shortly after the vaccines have been administered and those that didn't vaccinate get hit by that.

Or maybe in reality it's just a case of drugs companies trying to be the cheapest option for providing the vaccine, with no real concern for safety and the government trying to act like its the sharing, caring parent we just can't wait to vote back in.

The issue I have with population control via a deadly vaccine is that most of the more developed nations are actually reducing in population naturally, people are having less children and the population figures are usually boosted by immigration from less-developed nations. Why implement an overt and highly risky plan to exterminate millions, when time and decreasing emphasis on the importance of 'family' will do the job for you? If you're going to look at reducing the population wouldn't you look to do it in over-populated and under-developed nations first?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Please download this book, which was posted on Project Camelot's site & send it to everyone on your email list. It was published in 1920 & specifically states that forced vaccinations are forbidden by the Constitution.

www.projectcamelot.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX

Do you put it down to just another scarey topic here on ATS and risk it?

CX.

I would suggest some careful consideration.

You see, it's not so much as the nature of vaccination technology, it's not really about medical science. (at least for me)

For me the caution comes from a knowledge of those who promote such things, and their never-ending capacity to disregard human suffering as 'collateral damage'.

If you have the time...

Smoking Gun Evidence Against The Swine Flu

You see, what matters to those whom our politicians 'grant' the access is profit. Government contracts and liability do not go hand-in-hand.... as the above 60-minutes documentary featured in the thread shows.

Not that this was aired once and 'banned' from rebroadcast. Now, who in their right mind would not want Americans to see this story?

If they (the American population) never see the story, and it gets no media 'legs' most will assume any who contradict the sages in the medical industry are simply 'kooks, lunatics, and fear-mongering reactionaries'.

So, trust if you will; but know that many have been excessively 'burned' by such trust..., especially so when it comes to new 'vaccines'.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by uswgo
This is crazy, well the Georgia Guidestones said that whoever followed those testaments would want to reduce the population to no more then 5,000,000.

The Swine Flu was released from a lab and then the vaccines are to create a huge profit, kill some people and loot their stuff, and to bring higher forms of more government taxes.

The Swine Flu scare will become the $wine cha ching flu worth a billion dollars

I thought it was 500 million! 5 million people would have to be somewhat centrally located to function as a society...., unless of course, we are considering a slave to owner ration of 10:1.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
If they want to reduce the population why they couldn't just drop atomic bombs in some selected places? It would be much simpler, faster and cheaper than all this vaccination scheme.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

There is no live virus injected into the system. There is no way that the inactive virus can replicate and further injure the system.

Wrong.

There are two types of flu vaccine made; one using live (attenuated) viruses and the other using inactive (basically smashed up) viruses.

There has been no information released on which form is being created.

There can also be another live virus included in the vaccine, as was done with polio vaccinations.

Using data from SEER, we analyzed the incidence of brain tumors, bone tumors, and mesotheliomas from 1973-1993 and the possible relationship of these tumors with the administration of the SV40 contaminated vaccine. RESULTS: Our analysis indicates increased rates of ependymomas (37%), osteogenic sarcomas (26%), other bone tumors (34%) and mesothelioma (90%) among those in the exposed as compared to the unexposed birth cohort. CONCLUSIONS: These data suggest that there may be an increased incidence of certain cancers among the 98 million persons exposed to contaminated polio vaccine in the U.S.; further investigations are clearly justified.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

This vaccine was distributed in full knowledge of its contamination, despite warnings by scientists. The warnings were ignored, and probably far more people died from the cancers it caused than would ever have died of polio.

Yet, despite nearly a billion innocent American children being tricked into swallowing a live cancer virus,
and despite the WHO being involved deceitfully pushing sterility causing vaccines onto girls in 3rd world countries,
and despite Baxter putting live avian influenza into vaccines it was distributing through Europe,
people still suggest we should trust our governments, the WHO, and companies like Baxter to have our best interests at heart.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by nanbei
If they want to reduce the population why they couldn't just drop atomic bombs in some selected places? It would be much simpler, faster and cheaper than all this vaccination scheme.

The number of nukes required to do that would, at the very least, cause a nuclear winter which would kill every human on the surface of the Earth.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
First problem I have with this proposed scenario is that it has already been stated that the first in the US to recieve the swine flu vaccine will be children, and health care workers. Everyone else will be secondary. Ok, so why would you kill off all the health care workers? Those same folk will be needed by whatever population is left. And kill the children first?

Don't be inane. No-one is going to infuriate millions of protective parents by killing their children. They wouldn't dare.
This is a long term plan. Children from "undesirable" areas will be sterilised, not killed. And no-one will know for years.

There will be different vaccines made for different purposes, on different target populations.

Leaving the flu virus to do the killing may not work, as were have better standards of health, nutrition and cleanliness, and fewer people to the house, than people had on 1918. These changes mean that even a far worse flu than they had may not kill many, and may mutate into a less deadly form.

The closer people are, as on WW1 troopships and submarines where that virus evolved its deadliest forms, the faster acting and more deadly a virus can afford to become. When people have less contact the virus has to be milder, so the victims keep circulating on the community, to stay viable.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

reply to post by audas

Yes, polio, et al have been eradicated through the prudent use of vaccination programs.

Actually, if one examines the data, these diseases were on a clear downward treand as better nutrition and hygiene became widespread. But at the point where the "vaccines" were introduced, there was a SPIKE UPWARDS. And then the downward trend continued as before.

There is NO evidence that vaccines have done any good in protecting from disease, and much to support that they are dangerous.

Just sayin'.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

I stand corrected. There are other types of vaccines, I made the mistake of assuming. . .

My bad.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
There is talk that everyone in the British forces will be given this vaccine. In fact already we are forced to have nearly every vaccine that you can get. We don't get a choice! I'm not sure how undermining a nations military could achieve anything towards a NWO because we are going to be the tools for enforcment when the crap hits the fan. Or do you all think the vaccine they give us will be a safe version if there is such a thing?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Maybe they want to keep the world intact and not radioactively poison the resources, etc. Plus they probably do want a few left alive and nukes are just too messy in that sense too.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Kailassa

I stand corrected. There are other types of vaccines, I made the mistake of assuming. . .

My bad.

No worries.
I'm sure there's plenty that I can learn from you, too.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FunSized

Maybe they want to keep the world intact and not radioactively poison the resources, etc. Plus they probably do want a few left alive and nukes are just too messy in that sense too.

What about if this flu turns into a superflu? I mean they cant control it now its on the lose? Do you think they would want a world, were no one works? No slaves? Thats why i think this it totally bull#. If you want power and control, you want to have it over something. How would they build cars, work on science etc? Its just isnt logical. Plus in many countries like Holland its not mandatory to take the vaccins..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join