Avian and swine flu vaccines cause sterility and death

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
sterility & death? I could not think of anything better than to inject the human race with. Get on with it, this is superb.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
sorry I posted a malformed link

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
reply to post by Dnevnoi

You're speaking to someone who had the H1N1 flu.

From what I've read concerning the mortality rate, it is much lower than the more conventional flu.

I just believe they are putting too much faith into this new vaccine. As it is sure to mutate, there is no assurance that anything will stop it. That being said, the need for the vaccine becomes much lower. Which flies in the face of the urgency to innoculate everyone.

My wife is an RN. We practice handwashing at home. Keep clean and have not received any flu vaccine for years. We also have not had the flu in years. Until H1N1. As far as I'm concerned, We don't need the vaccine, nor does the millions that have suffered through this bug.

Another reason to stop the hype over this vaccine, and find out why this bug is more important than any other yearly bug that has already proven to be more deadly.

Here, here! Thank you, Mike!

[edit on 14-7-2009 by bluestar777]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Let me begin by saying that neither I nor my sister ever got Chickenpox even though our mom sent us to play with kids who had it. My question is this: If I were to get the Chickenpox vaccine, how many of you think I would come down with Chickenpox???

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

I agree this is just hypothetical and paranoia to the extreme. If you have watched closely at our world health officials they have tried their best in beating this. Its also Relatively mild with few deaths compared to contracting the flu and recovering.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas
Pathetic thread - I have never read so much unrelated clap trap taped together in some incoherent manner based on profound ignorance with the ultimate consequence of endangering huge groups of children.

When will you people realise that vaccines such as polio, diphtheria, small pox, rubella, whooping cough and dozens of other major killers have been almost entirely eradicated due to vaccines. When will you get this through your thick skulls that millions upon millions of people died horrific deaths due to these revolting diseases.

In Australia significant numbers of Americans have been spreading the idea of not having immunisation - the result that young children are dying of whooping cough - these small children literally cough their insides out - all becuase ignorant stupid people peddle the clap trap as the original poster did.

How many of you ACTUALLY considered his points - he was raising irrelevant issues such as genetically modified wheat crops, UN sterlisation programmes, numerous ADMITTED rumours, and accused poland of deliberately killing people, accusing the government of some massive conspiracy on the back of a failed vaccine - how many surgical operations have failed and people have died ? Is Surgery some massive conspiracy to kill people ? Its genuinely intellectually retarded in the true sense of the word to have starred or flagged this thread - your blind responses cheering him on simply reflect a total lack of considered thought process and you simply cheered like sheep - a disgusting, disgusting disgusting thread - you people have an absolute OBLIGATION to consider all the facts on this as children are DYING every day due to people like you spreading absolute crap.

Thanks,

I also believe this is utter nonsence, and goes against every logic.. If you want to control, you dont kill off all people and you certainly wont let a virus roam and mutate and mutate till its able to kill everyone off.. The only thing i see is that the Farmacuetical industry is making billions, so maybe thats the catch behind this. But not depopulation IMO..

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
"13. It normally takes a minimum of 12 to 18 months to create a vaccine after a specific virus has been identified. (Fact) "

I remember when the swine flu first broke out in Mexico,people where going mental "Oh what will we do,we're gonna die!!!"
Then one day BBC basically says"Oh its alright now a vaccine will be available within weeks!"

If that ain't a testament to this being pre-planned then Im gonna drink a nice glass of tap water

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pazzzzz

Originally posted by audas
Pathetic thread - I have never read so much unrelated clap trap taped together in some incoherent manner based on profound ignorance with the ultimate consequence of endangering huge groups of children.

When will you people realise that vaccines such as polio, diphtheria, small pox, rubella, whooping cough and dozens of other major killers have been almost entirely eradicated due to vaccines. When will you get this through your thick skulls that millions upon millions of people died horrific deaths due to these revolting diseases.

In Australia significant numbers of Americans have been spreading the idea of not having immunisation - the result that young children are dying of whooping cough - these small children literally cough their insides out - all becuase ignorant stupid people peddle the clap trap as the original poster did.

How many of you ACTUALLY considered his points - he was raising irrelevant issues such as genetically modified wheat crops, UN sterlisation programmes, numerous ADMITTED rumours, and accused poland of deliberately killing people, accusing the government of some massive conspiracy on the back of a failed vaccine - how many surgical operations have failed and people have died ? Is Surgery some massive conspiracy to kill people ? Its genuinely intellectually retarded in the true sense of the word to have starred or flagged this thread - your blind responses cheering him on simply reflect a total lack of considered thought process and you simply cheered like sheep - a disgusting, disgusting disgusting thread - you people have an absolute OBLIGATION to consider all the facts on this as children are DYING every day due to people like you spreading absolute crap.

Thanks,

I also believe this is utter nonsence, and goes against every logic.. If you want to control, you dont kill off all people and you certainly wont let a virus roam and mutate and mutate till its able to kill everyone off.. The only thing i see is that the Farmacuetical industry is making billions, so maybe thats the catch behind this. But not depopulation IMO..

What you fail to realize is that the world cant sustain the current population let alone what our population will be in the next 10, 20, 50 years down the road. we are killing ourselves this way. overpopulation is and will be a huge problem in the future, therefore it makes alot of sense that the governing elite would want to thin us out. there have been many a quoted billionaire, government official and so on saying the world needs depopulation. even quite recently...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
they dont want to kill us all off, just a few billion...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dnevnoi

An “informal” [e.g., illegal] clinical trial of the Avian Flu vaccine on about 200 Polish vagrants resulted in 11 immediate deaths and an additional set of 20 later deaths (approximately 15% of the test population). The doctors and nurses involved were charged with murder. (Fact. 2008)

Fictional like Harry Potter. No actual sources. (Further down I'll just put 'Reference response 1' in similar cases)

(-Followed up with a long list of supposedly refuted claims, with no research shown to back up any refutations.)

As for my apparently cynical approach, I have hot keys and search engines.

I searched everything, I kind of regret it because now my fingers hurt. Bottom line though is that it is in all sense of the term, bull#.

You really researched everything?

I only researched the first one - a bit busy here.
This took me all of five minutes to find.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Homeless people die after bird flu vaccine trial in Poland

Three Polish doctors and six nurses are facing criminal prosecution after a number of homeless people died following medical trials for a vaccine to the H5N1 bird-flu virus.

By Matthew Day in Warsaw
Published: 4:37PM BST 02 Jul 2008

The medical staff, from the northern town of Grudziadz, are being investigated over medical trials on as many as 350 homeless and poor people last year, which prosecutors say involved an untried vaccine to the highly-contagious virus.

Authorities claim that the alleged victims received £1-2 to be tested with what they thought was a conventional flu vaccine but, according to investigators, was actually an anti bird-flu drug.

The director of a Grudziadz homeless centre, Mieczyslaw Waclawski, told a Polish newspaper that last year, 21 people from his centre died, a figure well above the average of about eight.

So I guess it's safe to assume that everything to which you wrote 'Reference response 1' has similar proof.

...If one knows how to do their research.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by newfc12
Don't know if this link have been posted already, but I feel its very important information . . .

The link doesn't work as you posted it.

When embedding from youtube you only need to enclose the code after the "v=" in the URL in the You tube video brackets.

So to link to the video:
h ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLT0_xMeLjI&feature=related
you first need to get the base link for the video, which you will find in the blurb beside it.

In this case it's:
h ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLT0_xMeLjI

Then take the code after the "v=" and enclose that in the youtube tags:
[ yvid] VLT0_xMeLjI [ /yvid]
without the spaces.

Giving you the link:

[edit on 14/7/09 by Kailassa]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

Couldn't have put it better myself Dnevnoi, hardly any support for the original sources and I never believe anyone that puts (fact) after a statement, it cracks me up, it's like they think that because they say it's fact everyone must believe them! (fact)

Admittedly it's a litte worrying that the testing process was basically circumvented. I'll not be having the vaccine anyway as I've already had swine flu and it was like a walk in the park compared to normal flu, 4 days off work, sat in bed and watched the cricket.......bring it on! Doctors here have now stopped testing people with symptoms unless they are extremely severe, it's really not worrying them at the moment. Stay home, get some paracetamol, honey, whiskey and lemon and sweat the bugger out.

:-)

Cheers

Robbie

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by templar knight
Two facts to bring up about vaccination:
1. If you reach critical mass with vaccination, then you can eradicate a disease from the population.

Sometimes it's just the opposite. There is argument that polio vaccine is now the only source of polio infections. When diapers containing poop from immunised babies are buried in land-fil, the virus can be carried in water run-off to waterways and end up infecting people through the water. This is believed to have caused outbreaks in both America and Japan in which immunised children had no more protection than those not immunised as the virus had mutated.

Start reneging on vacinations as an outrageous report on measles happened a short while ago (triggered from ONE biassed/badly written scare monger story) and suddenly we got an outbreak of measles.

How many native populations have been decimated by western diseases to which they have had no immunity? Once we rid our population of a virus we become totally dependant on vaccination to avoid the virus becoming a deadly epidemic amongst our society.

Some people might call that self induced Karma.

2. I did a biochemistry degree 20 years ago and then the technology for vaccinations was to produce the "coat" of the cell (not the cell itself) so that antibodies would be raised. The coat was benign, but fooled the body enough to create anti bodies.

Can you show us some proof that technique has ever been used in mass produced vaccinations?

To produce influenza vaccine, the whole virus is raised in eggs, or more recently, in cultures of kidney cells.

Can you imagine how much more difficult it would be to make trillions of empty cell coats? lol

Yes there will always be specific reactions to anything where mass injections occur. (that will happen statistically)

I believe that the cumulative effect of all the various harms done by vaccines is worse than the cumulative effect of every illness they have ever prevented.

1. Ask your GP if he/she has had the injection. Then ask for a second opinion. Then ask for a third. These people are usually highly intelligent people, would they kill themselves, their family or their community?

Doctors are the most likely to take vaccines as they are in constant contact with sick people.
You will get a more meaningful answer if you ask if they are vaccinating their wives and children.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

It's actually quite a myth the earth cannot sustained the current population, let alone any furture population. The problem we have now is large chunks of the world are underdeveloped and rely on handouts to survive, due to war, poor government and corruption.

If these issues are addressed and the world starts farming and producing at it's most efficient, then many more people can be supported on this little rock of ours. Africa alone could feed itself 10 times over if the people there actually farmed and had good, stable societies.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
Worse case scenario - You can't specifically control a deadly flu pandemic. You can't pick and choose who gets it. Therefore I find it hard to believe that the swine flu was deliberately created & then released with the aim of culling the population. Why would the elitists put their own lives in jeopardy? Unless of course they have a cure. Do they have a cure?

They do know of a way to completely avoid the flu.

First, as a once off only, take (by injection) 2000 i.u. of vitamin D per kilo of bodyweight.
Follow that up with between 1000 and 5000 i.u. of D3, (cholecalciferol) daily.

Fair skinned people under 50 can use a UVB lamp in the bathroom to get this dosage, it can be created in your skin by sunlight in the summer months, (20 minutes naked in the sun is ample,) or it can be taken as capsules.

People catch the flu and pass it on all year round, but it's only in winter that people with it tend to get sick. It's just recently been discovered that this is because influenza is not caused by the virus alone.

Influenza is the result of the flu virus PLUS vitamin D deficiency.

It's possible the "elites" have known about this for hundreds of years.

Personally, I recommend every town/suburb set up a naked dance once a week throughout winter, with overhead UVB lighting.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
What you fail to realize is that the world cant sustain the current population let alone what our population will be in the next 10, 20, 50 years down the road. we are killing ourselves this way. overpopulation is and will be a huge problem in the future, therefore it makes alot of sense that the governing elite would want to thin us out. there have been many a quoted billionaire, government official and so on saying the world needs depopulation. even quite recently...
they dont want to kill us all off, just a few billion...

Overpopulation is a myth, like the need for vaccinations and man-made global warming.

The fact that in areas where women have control of of their own bodies the population growth rate is slowing down, and in some areas it has gone negative.

This suggests that if all women are given their right to their bodies, we are about as populated as we will get.

I recommend you read my book to see that we have enough for all to have plenty. It's linked in my sig.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
So someone finally brought up the idea that we should not resist a pandemic(even if it is manmade) because the world is overpopulated. In my younger more idealistic days, I used to support the notion that nations should cooperate to 'fix' the over population problem. When I learned about the Elite's goal of deliberate depopulation, my reaction was basically that they have no right to make that decision for the rest of us whether we like it or not and if they try to make that happen, then we, the victims, have a right to resist. Nature being what it is, I have no doubt that at some point a naturally occurring pandemic will eventually take place and if Humanity is too stupid to do the obvious and move out into space so that we don't have all our eggs on one planet, then we deserve whatever happens to us but I don't want someone to make that decision for me.

Now I am not an expert in biology or viruses but sometimes a little common sense goes a long way. This link...
news.yahoo.com...
says that those people, who were born before 1918, who have been exposed to the swine flu virus, seem to be immune to it generally speaking. That stands to reason if they were at one time also exposed to the 1918 spanish flu virus and their bodies developed anti-bodies. What that says to me is that this new swine flu is very similar to the 1918 variety and since we haven't seen this strain of virus for almost a hundred years, then suddenly find it mixed together with several other kinds of human and animal viruses, then the idea that makes the most sense to me is that it was deliberately engineered. I can't prove it but when I read a virologist say that the odds of five different kinds of human and animal flu virus from different parts of the world combining spontaneously is 1 in 10,000 then a reasonable person has to come to the conclusion that this outbreak is highly suspicious and smells to high heaven. Add in the fact that we KNOW the Elite want to drastically reduce the world's population by 80-90% (because they've admitted to it as a general goal!), then the preponderance of evidence is clearly pointing to a deliberately engineered virus and if they are prepared to cross that ethical line, what else are they capable of?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

Thank You for putting up Project Camelot! I have also been listening, but everyone also needs to go to the Jane Burgermeister blog!! She is suing W.H.O. and the U.N., plus a number of other ones, including, Baxter and Norvartis. Please, everyone, get this info, as she suggests, to your local Sheriff and/or your local police to not allow this to be enforced. I called my Uncle her in Oregon, he has friends high up in this state. I gave him this site to give to one of our senators here! This is serious. She was on Project Camelot today, also go listen to it. She also has her link there!! Here is the blog!

www.birdflu666.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I've started a new thread with both good and bad news about swine flu. It contains three links with useful information.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Rugged Shark-

Originally posted by Studenofhistory
The mainstream media is not telling us about these facts (see links below). This is how the Elite will depopulate the planet. Vaccines don't work as advertised. Read the shocking facts about avian flu vaccine deaths and sterility.

Ok, alot of things can kill you. Ever read those little notes that come with medicines? If you take too much paracetamol, you're doomed. If you smoke to much, you could die. If you drink too much you could die aswell.

Personally I'm gettinng sick and tired reading posts that the vaccinantion is bad for you. They even haven't developed the vaccine yet, so go figure...

The Tamiflu vaccine was created in early 2005 by a Japanese pharmaceutical company......This is the vaccine we will recieve for swine flu even though it was developed for avian flu....

[edit on 16-7-2009 by SKUNK2]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I'm not taking that swine flu shot no matter what, swine flu they say affects the respiratory system. I have Asthma, if that gets triggered along with that swine flu crap. I might be as well digging my grave. I wouldn't be able to breathe. I wanna live till I'm 85 not 22!!!

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Shrukin89]

new topics
top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join