It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Stefan Frederick Cook v [et. al] (RE: Obama eligibility - Dr. Taitz)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Why are so many people in such a rush to get Pelosi in the white house?

Freerepublic?

If this is true, it reads more like a long pathetic and desperate attempt to avoid service in Afghanistan.

Show the irrefutable proof to the press, skip the courts, if you really have it, go public, not freerepublic!

If there is really solid evidence to back up the allegations, once public the people will demand action.

If not, then this is either fabricated, or it is simply a cowards attempt to use the courts to stall for as long as possible serving in the Afghanistan war fronts.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JulieMills
reply to post by coven & mental modulator

how about you guys stop attacking me and answer some of your messiah's unanswered questions?
Lets start on why he would need 39 SS numbers??
49 addresses????

You started the attacking little miss victim...

Frankly I do not buy into 39 SSN or 49 addresses, I think this is the same bull crap you guys have been peddling since the primaries. It is called a whisper campaign and it is designed to slowly diminish a persons name or reputation by constantly casting doubt and innuendo upon them. Much like the 2000, Rove designed campaign implying that Mccain had fathered a black baby... The point of that was to appeal to SC conservatives
dislike for interracial relations, etc...

Also, you guys are not learning ANYTHING from the 2008 presidential election. As THIS THREAD is a clear demonstration of why you guys lost the PRESIDENCY. It stinks of the most disgusting aspects politics has to offer, people are tired of it and it damages the validity of the GOP.

Fine by me, make sure you drink your daily black widow milkshake

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

how about you guys stop attacking me and answer some of your messiah's unanswered questions?
49 addresses????

Julie the plaintiff hasnt even put his evidence forward and you already take it for truth. I'd suggest you wait to see how far the lawsuit goes before you believe anything.

SG

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

49 addresses????

I do not believe one word of it. Until at least SOME evidence is put forward, I do not believe these allegations. Why do you believe them so easily? What have you seen to make you believe it so easily?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

49 addresses????

Julie the plaintiff hasnt even put his evidence forward and you already take it for truth. I'd suggest you wait to see how far the lawsuit goes before you believe anything.

SG

Well SG, I suggest Julie andrews is not interested in the validity of the charges... I think
his ultimate point is to cast doubt and suspicion upon OBAMA in order to slowly diminish
his image, popularity etc...

If this does not smell like the flip flopper, "black baby", domestic terrorist and the like I don't know what does.

In fact I would say its serve Mr. Andrews for this to continue on and on without any conclusion because for some doubt is proof enough.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by imsuchaniceguy

49 addresses????

I do not believe one word of it. Until at least SOME evidence is put forward, I do not believe these allegations. Why do you believe them so easily? What have you seen to make you believe it so easily?

Because it is politically expedient ( also wishful thinking )...

This one issue would "SOLVE" the problem facing the GOP and all of its factions.

Truth is not the issue for the OP, gossip is...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

How much more evidence does there have to be? If this was a regular murder case the guy would be found guilty.

I also don't think that we will ever know because they will declare it a matter of national security next and spit in your face again.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

so you find it fun to continue with your personal attacks? that is a good way to get you a 2nd warn tag mister.
besides I am not part of the GOP they left the reservation during Bushe's last year in office. Us conservatives have something new in the works.

you still didn't answer my question.

WHY WOULD OBAMA NEED 39 SS NUMBERS? (hypothetically speaking of course
)

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
How much more evidence does there have to be?

What evidence? The constitutional arguments have been debunked thus far, all we have left here is the fact "he didnt release his long form and his college records", sure you may play your suspicions but that doesnt mean your accusations are true.

Until you come up with actual evidence that he was born off these United states your dead in the water and will continue to do so. You may get praise on fringe websites and Obama hating blogs but under the court of law, the the rest of the world you realy have nothing to show for it.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

)

Ill ask you now, does the plaintiff have proof of this accusations, wheres the proof? Your basing your arguments now on supposed evidence that is yet to be proven. We have seen the other lawsuits claim similar things and they have all fell flat under the court of law.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by imsuchaniceguy

I think this stems for the mind wanting to believe Obama was not born here so that the justification be then "he really wasnt elected in 2008". It comes down to personally driven accusations, this is why we hardly see them come up with any evidence other than "him not releasing his other 100 documents in his life".

Im still waiting for them to counter my response regarding why the other lawsuits failed, none of them seem to want to reply to it... because they they dont have anything on them but talk.

Its going to be interesting however to see what the plaintiff comes up with this time.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

reply to post by mental modulator

so you find it fun to continue with your personal attacks? that is a good way to get you a 2nd warn tag mister.
besides I am not part of the GOP they left the reservation during Bushe's last year in office. Us conservatives have something new in the works.

you still didn't answer my question.

)

Ya unfortunately I just got a red sticker as opposed to the usual posting ban.
But I wouldn't call them personal attacks, I would call it eat as you serve...

Can you post those 39 SSNs?

How about the 49 mailing addresses?

I can call on a good friend to run a couple of each...

So ya, why don't you provide three of each - SSN and ADDRESSES - and can get a glimpse back thirty years on the addresses, SSN's stay put forever...

Put your cards on the table, Julie or anyone else

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

How can it be done with all the cover up and refusal. Like I said if it was any other situation it would be called Obstruction of justice. Every single possibility of gaining evidence has been meet with obstruction. Can you honestly say you don't smell something fishy. If it was them that were looking for evidence you could bet your ass that they would get it, and any court order that they needed.

I also want this guy and anyone involved prosecuted to the fullest if and when this comes out.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

How can it be done with all the cover up and refusal.

Cover up? Refusal? The people who are calling this a conspiracy tend to be far rightwing citizens who barely take up a fraction of this population. The issue of the birth certificate is not a national one or a world wide one, its an issue that floats around the conspiracy forums and blogosphere along with the a number of other consparicies. The rest of the nation doesnt take up it as an issue sorry.

Like I said if it was any other situation it would be called Obstruction of justice.

The short form birth certificate is the legal and acceptable form of certification to run for public office, under Hawaii law the short must present exactly the birth place as it shows in the long form. To implicate the birth certificate as a fake is to implicate the entire state government, the opposing candidates who ran during the elections and the CIA FBI which doesnt make sense sorry.

You call it an obstruction of justice, nobody can account for every other president having to show his long form (which really isnt that much different). Theres no obstruction of justice here until the fringe can come up the reliable evidence.

Get your evidence together of him being born outside US soil then you'll have a case. Simple.

SG

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

How can it be done with all the cover up and refusal. Like I said if it was any other situation it would be called Obstruction of justice. Every single possibility of gaining evidence has been meet with obstruction. Can you honestly say you don't smell something fishy. If it was them that were looking for evidence you could bet your ass that they would get it, and any court order that they needed.

I also want this guy and anyone involved prosecuted to the fullest if and when this comes out.

refer to SG's post below

says it all

[edit on 12-7-2009 by mental modulator]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

How can it be done with all the cover up and refusal.

To implicate the birth certificate as a fake is to implicate the entire state government, the opposing candidates who ran during the elections and the CIA FBI which doesnt make sense sorry.

SG

Dang SG, it hurts how good that was put, ouch...

I'm gonna remove my post and defer to this one..

[edit on 12-7-2009 by mental modulator]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
the questions have never been answered, the evidence never debunked. all that the court has done is to say NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO ASK THE QUESTION. it's not that the COLB has been held to be adequate. the question has never been asked legally. the court appears to be afraid to let this matter into court.

this is not about wishing obama hadn't been elected. the question about his eligibility was first raised by democrat Philip Berg before the democratic convention because berg felt his party was depriving him of a viable candidate. it was never a right wing issue. stop twisting the facts.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

That does it, Allen Keys say it and I will follow!

This disproves Obamas citizenship

JM are you trying to derail this thread?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by earlywatcher
the questions have never been answered

The questions have been answered, your just not satisfied with them, because you hate the man in anycase. Im glad the rest of the world continues to turn, you folks are full of hate regardless of what anybody does. You dont deserve any more answers, you had plenty of time for that over the last administration.

NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO ASK THE QUESTION. it's not that the COLB

The question was answered, yes he is a natural born. His your president and has been for the last 8 months whether you choose to deny so or not.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join