It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Stefan Frederick Cook v [et. al] (RE: Obama eligibility - Dr. Taitz)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Flyer, you can't! They won't pay attention. It's like the little kid who refuses to believe that there is no such thing as Santa Claus! This is their hero and they worship him. Exposing them to these simple facts implies that they are stupid and have been duped - and they have!
In time, they will grow up and recognize the error of their ways. Until such time, Santa Claus will continue to be real to them.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
Obama could be from Alpha Centuri, born on Lenin's lap, eat dead babies for breakfast, have a third eye on his chest, have long loving chats with Satan, secretly urinate on the floor of the Oval Office . . .and it wouldn't matter.

His acolytes will still love him, blame Bush, and the MSM won't say a fracking word.

-sigh-

I miss America. . .

Wait! We must not care about anything as Liberals, because you've listed a long list of totally fabricated things that we are NOT concerned about!

I remember not being concerned about Clinton's sex in the oval office -- just as the right was not concerned about a manufactured war, war profiteering, abandonment of a whole state, incompetence and corruption.

I'm not happy with Obama's performance so far, because he has been covering up for Bush/Cheney corruption and not standing up for the constitution.

>> And as to the parent post; "Is a soldier required to follow an order of a commander in chief if he is illegitimate?" Yes. It's not a soldier's job to determine the qualifications of the chain of command -- is ONLY recourse is to not commit a war crime.

Too late for that, eh? Bush won no elections for president -- and they followed him into Iraq and Afghanistan -- two countries that had nothing to do with attacking the USA.

We may need you guys in the future -- if the government gets too out of line. But it seems, you guys are too busy being fooled by the Robber Barons and will always be looking at the wrong target. We can't just vote in a President, and make all the bad things go away.

This nonsense about Obama's birthplace is over folks. How about worrying about some real crime or issues and maybe people can take you seriously.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Did ya ever stop to think that maybe Barry is working for the robber barons to which you refer? Did ya ever stop to think that maybe all of this protest against his most annointed highness is the first step toward throwing these bastards out of politics? Did ya ever stop to think that with the last 8 years under Bush and people getting fed up with all that, this present crap is so over the top that we've decided we've had enough and are now demanding accountability from the politicians that are "Elected"? Did ya ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, this isn't a partisan effort at all - it is about the Constitution and the general demand that our politicians and our courts abide by it?

Pal, I'm not a Republican OR a Democrat! I am an equal opportunity hater of both parties. But what Obama and his henchmen have done is so over the top, so in your face - that I am prepared to stand up and say, ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!" I want my country restored!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

You guys are way too much

The funny part is that it seems many of you could have cared less with starting a
$1,000,000,000,000+ war based upon carefully constructed manipulations and all that entails.

My point is yalls priorities are really together when it comes to chastising a sitting president.

And if this does not smell partisan "INDEPENDENTS" I think you are hating to hate.

If you guys really want to change things find credible issues and stop jumping on these
two block buses to nowhere. If you stop that people will listen; forgo the stench of a lumbering Elephant accompanying your arguments everytime you speak.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by mental modulator]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I would much rather see a collapse of the U.S.A. than see a non-naitonal muslim ruining everything and implementing fascism like Nobama is doing.
I think if Nobama got impeached it would start a race war.
and yes i know it would be ugly, but i am very much prepared.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator

The funny part is that it seems many of you could have cared less with starting a
$1,000,000,000,000+ war based upon carefully constructed manipulations and all that entails.

My point is yalls priorities are really together when it comes to chastising a sitting president.

And if this does not smell partisan "INDEPENDENTS" I think you are hating to hate.

If you guys really want to change things find credible issues and stop jumping on these
two block buses to nowhere. If you stop that people will listen; forgo the stench of a lumbering Elephant accompanying your arguments everytime you speak.

It took you 3 edits to type that and you still mispelled things?

why is it so difficult to believe that some of us would be doing the same thing if t was McCain in office??
maybe the image the mirror reflects...is your own...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7
How does this fact change anything that I said?

The facts I posted CHANGE EVERYTHING you said Did you read them? Read what I posted. No proof of birth was needed to make an announcement at that time. It's just someone saying that a baby was born. Also look at what I posted about the address given. Obama didn't live there.

You disregard the validity of a certified government document as well as the testimony of Hawaiian government officials ...

You disregard the fact that it is NOT a 'certified government document' and no Hawaiian government officials have stated that there is a valid American Birth Certificate in the vault in Hawaii. None.

What could possibly be the purpose of placing false birth announcements in multiple newspapers in the 1960s for an unknown baby who would grow up in poverty?

1 - Obama did NOT grow up in poverty.

2 - The purpose of putting the birth announcements in papers are just that .. announcing a birth. There are lots of personal reasons for wanting a birth announced in the news paper. It's a celebration just like a wedding.

3 - In no way what so ever does that birth announcement mean that he was born in Hawaii. It's JUST an announcement of a birth of a baby - somewhere. Nothing more.

[edit on 7/11/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Why do you consider that we are in a 'National Nightmare'?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JulieMills

why is it so difficult to believe that some of us would be doing the same thing if t was McCain in office??

I have to back modulator on this one, spelling mistakes and all. Why didn't some of us do the same things when lil' Bush was in office? It took 8 years for us (myself included) to do our jobs as citizens to just simply question what tptb are doing and demand answers. Would McCain be scrutinized just as much as the Obama? If the old man(McCain) was questioned would the Repubs say 'Shut up, sit downn, your acting unpatriotic'? Would I have to live through 4 more years of freedom fries?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Look, if you can't distinguish between a Birth Certificate and a Certificate of Live Birth then I can't afford to waste my time on this discussion.

I love how you're knowledge of Birth Certification for every state for all time is so unprecedented...

Care to answer this? Every arguing the same as you ignored it in the thread I originally posted it in as well.

Certificate of Live Birth (looking at two right now) my Girlfriends from Neptune New Jersey From January 1978.

My Son's from Columbia, TN May 2006.

My Tennessee B.c. is called a Certificate of Birth.

Does this mean my sons is fake? and mines real?

just so you know... mine and my sons are both ORIGINALS... Taken from the Hospital when we we taken home.
I also have both of our state copies that were sent out a month later.

My now Wife's BC is a replacement and has the same wording as my son's original...

Fell free to reply anytime...

-Coven

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by js331975

Some of us did object to Bush lites tirades. You shouldn't paint with such a wide brush. I was tired of Bush's lies,and I am tired of the continuance of lies through Obama.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

I can answer that question with a couple of questions.
do both of these birth certificates you are holding have ALL the pertinent information? are they both the long vault forms?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Kozmo you accused my constitutional evidence as wrong in every sense yet you have not replied to it. If I am so wrong in this matter why do you seem to dodge what I presented earlier? Can you prove me wrong here?

Im waiting for that reply.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JulieMills

No... No... No...

(in case you are ESL)

NON... Nien... Niyet...

Did you ignore your basic education? you don't answer a question with a question.

I take it you think I am lying as you MUST have had some REASON to make your response.

Either that or you are too daft to realize you're buying into a different flock of sheep. Sadly one that has proven itself to be extremely foolish and childish.

Let me know when you have an ANSWER...

P.s. your approach with others here is reprehensible, and your avatar is not only annoying (due to it being an ad...) but is a bit excessive on the cleavage... Maybe you could tone it down a bit on this family site...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

I'll repeat to you again. The differences between the long form and short form birth certificates are that the longer former lists minor information as to the name of the doctor, the way in which the child was born and at what exact time, what room and so forth. Under Hawaiian law the short form birth certificate must list the actual date of birth and place of birth as it is shown on the long form, there are no acceptions. As Obamas short form showd that he was born in Honolulu and as it was verified as an authentic one by the Hawaiian state department there shouldnt be an issue.

The calls for the longer form are just a way for the rightwing fringe to make demands, and that aint going to happen. The majority of members on this forum believe Obama to be foreign born (despite their lack of evidence) but then again the majority of folks here believe in the NWO, believe 9/11 was an inside job and a chipping conspiracy. There are many that believe reptillians exist. At the end of the day we say we speak of facts, but we speak on a conspiracy forum as well. I like joining the conversation here I assure you but given the above I always take that into consideration when it comes to the BC conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Well first off JULIE MILLS you mispelled misSpelled, so I would not come in on your high horse and try to crap on me lady...

I would be disagreeing with things that made sense to attack. Policy would be the best place to stay.

You are an ugly sort of person so I don't care what you think anyways.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

why are you repeating things to me that We never discussed?

I was asking someone to answer my question, which if you had read it right you would see it is the fact that my BC matches what the call a Long form in Title, while my sons matches a short form in title (CoLB)... Yet both are the ONLY official BC to come from the Hospital. The B.c's from the State are both Birth Certificates, like titled so...

anywho... Just to clarify, I think you need to edit your post to lob your grenade in the right direction.

Coven

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

... mispelled....

So aside from correcting MY spelling and Misspelling misspelled

What on earth does this mean Jullie Andrews?

Generally speaking one usually looks in a mirror to observe ones self, much like
a helmut is used to prevent BRAIN INJURY and diminished brain capacity.

(BTW I never said you didn't wear a helmut that night, some people are just born that way, be proud of yourself!)

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Hello Mike, I believe both Obama and McCain were Manchurian Candidates and that regardless of who won the overall agenda and policy outcomes would have been similar. McCain would have faced considerably more scrutiny and opposition publicly in the all important initial two years in office because of the souring publicly to the Neoconservative agenda and been absent the credibility of a congress dominated by his own party.

Nothing of any significance that Bush wanted through Congress in his last two years in Office was denied him coincidentally by the Democrats it was just publicly decried and maligned first, but they would still give him the votes to push forward the agenda.

The Republican Party’s credibility was all but shot after the Bush agenda and the results it achieved, and the Democratic party’s credibility would have gone down the toilet much quicker had they continued to vote in support of a new Republican President’s bills and policies, even if they were the same bills and policies a Democratic Administration would have proffered.

That was just but one of the major factors that made Obama a formidable selection in that he could ask, and has asked for things that had Bush remained in office and asked for or even McCain had asked for he would have been tarred and feathered. Thanks to the cult of personality built up around Obama and the vagueness of the agenda and the page pulled from Netanyahu’s skilled use of the race card in Israel’s much more contentious democracy they created in Obama someone who would almost be beyond reproach. Between the ‘sour grapes’ argument, the ‘racist’ argument, and the apparent and massive widespread fraud in how the Bush cabal ran the Administration and it’s repercussion as a further means of deflection, criticism of Obama during his initial unchallenged reign of party hegemony in Congress would and in fact will be fruitless.

Obama is CIA, and was initially recruited out of Occidental College as a prized recruit who held a passport from an Islamic country and whose name and face would make him ideal for playing a part in the clandestine covert war against the Soviets by utilizing him in the ‘closed’ Pakistan of the day even though clearly Zia ul Haq had close ties with the CIA up until his transport plane exploded in mid-air. You would think as accident prone and gallows prone most CIA friendly foreign leaders are people would choose their bedfellows a little more shrewdly but alas the temptation of power seems to seriously impair their judgment.

It is likely Obama’s real father had ties to the CIA as did his adopted father who likely operated under Harry Reid when he was Station Chief for Indonesia where note was first taken of the young man. His entire family seems linked to various intelligence agencies on both the Kansas and African sides of the family. The meeting of his mother and father was certainly a ‘cutting edge’ relationship for that period and much of his past and associated families past are circumspect to say the least.

He appears to have been literally born and bred to be a Manchurian candidate and the 2 billion dollar multi-media Madison Avenue and Hollywood branding of him began far before the public introduction on the stage as Keynote Speaker to the 2004 Democratic National Convention. He was already tagged to be the next President at that point and his Senate accomplishments bear out the transitory nature of that decision.

They simply fast tracked him through Columbia and Harvard when he returned and mentored him through some fringe operatives and assets operating under the ‘revolutionary’ counter culture umbrellas to give him ‘liberal’ appeal as well as ‘street’ credit and all the right introductions to all the right people who can make things happen in the political world while keeping him well distanced from the ‘usual suspects’.

I like to think of that beautiful Statue of Liberty beckoning the tired and poor and hungry of the world as being a military recruitment sign, supplied courtesy of the Masons after the conclusion of the Civil War once the Corporate Government was set up for business and the European Oligarchs primarily the London Based and German ones had provided the ‘seed’ money to an American class of Oligarchs to mind the store.

The United States was clearly used in my humble opinion to create different outcomes of both World War I and World War II than would have played out on the ground with out that massive intervention of manpower and manufacturing.

The evidence of the American Oligarchs funding both Italy and Germany’s fascist political movements and profiting off of them monetarily while extolling their virtues in 1930’s America as a model of efficiency and productivity is well documented. We are the Nazi’s Michael and in many ways the relationship that exists between the Two Israels is one based on keeping your friends close but your enemies closer. Two Israel's three opinions the saying goes and well you know what they say about three being a crowd.

Where Oligarch Wealth congregates and plans in places like the Bohemian and Jonathan Club and other such establishments actual membership is extremely limited and selective in an exclusionary way that prohibits your friends direct access, and there is absolutely no chance they would have placed Obama in the situation he enjoys today unless it had a Humpty Dumpty motive to it, with a desired Humpty Dumpty outcome.

Why you ask? What would these extremely wealthy individuals who control so many things on an international scope have to gain…? Think of General Motors…to much unnecessary cross branding on the same platforms with needlessly expensive duplicate management structures in place. Ultimately for efficiency and profit’s sake you want a more streamlined entity with fewer costs and expenditures and a less unwieldy chain of command.

The people they do employ as key corporate heads and key government officials do appear to often be blunderers yet amazingly their blunders always result in a net profit and net control for the oligarchs.

They have adjusted the time table when it comes to pushing the self destruct button on Obama, in part because conditions on the ground aren’t optimum yet and they are still sucking the remaining vestiges of wealth out of the economy.

Albert Pike’s plan is the plan Michael and Israel is the hill they are all playing King of the Hill with to realize it.

These people are smart, disciplined, layered, entrenched, tentacles everywhere, control the technological infrastructure and have the means to launch their plans with devastating effect. They are bored and disaffected from absolute power and wealth and insulated and privileged in ways few could imagine.

They mean to conclude this act before the end of the age of Pisces to establish a New Order for the Age of Aquarius and while those using the Roman-Greco Calendar believe the Age of Aquarius begins mind century, 2012 is the actual date and we are on the cusp of it right now.

My first L.A. Metal Band was named Syzygy friend Mike, I know all about alignment and balance trust me, and why some who practice the occult prefer a six pointed star to a five pointed one on certain occasions.

It is no accident or coincidence that the Nazis and the Vatican were so allied, or that Obama campaigned in Berlin the heart of the Holy Roman Empire and the Nazi regime, or that McCain’s campaign took a nose dive right after meeting with Lady Rothschild in Paris. Cindy Henley did quite well in the take over of Budweiser by IG Beverage.

Maybe you can better appreciate now why I am concerned about your friends well being?

Remember how Tehran switched hands from the British to the Americans in 1952 Mike? Same thing occurred in 1999 when Hong Kong was relinquished; China’s military will be employed into the role traditionally employed by the American military to do the mop up in the aftermath of World War III.

Though it is a semi-fictional book I suggest you read the Celestine Prophecy Mike to better understand that there are no accidents or coincidences in the Universe. You might also find it interesting how vibratory and resonating states can transcend various realms.

[edit on 11/7/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by coven & mental modulator

how about you guys stop attacking me and answer some of your messiah's unanswered questions?
Lets start on why he would need 39 SS numbers??
49 addresses????

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join