It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Stefan Frederick Cook v [et. al] (RE: Obama eligibility - Dr. Taitz)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

I'm not gonna knock this man for not wanting to be deployed to Afghanistan. I wouldn't want to go there either. And it looks as if he found the same lawyers and dolts that tried and failed to get a judge to block Obama's presidency and they are working together to skirt the law and use fabricated and made up evidence to prove that Obama isn't who he says he is.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

it looks as if he found the same lawyers and dolts that tried and failed to get a judge to block Obama's presidency and they are working together to skirt the law and use fabricated and made up evidence to prove that Obama isn't who he says he is

I respect your views, whatukno. I think most of the time you employ pretty critical thinking.

However, concerning the above quote....... if they are able to prove President Obama "isn't who he says he is", that will be established in court with evidence, and judged as proof BY the court.

Preventing that evidence from being heard does not constitute proof to the contrary. That's the very issue that has much of the citizens riled up -- the inability to even BRING the suit.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

the Powers that Be would have only broken with tradition in selecting Obama to be President if there were an exquisitely diabolical avenue to be exploited in it.

Rome loves to practice divide and conquer warfare and for a New World Order of Corporate Oligarchs to successfully introduce a one world Government, America does have to be divided and conquered first, and it would have been the only conceivable talent someone with absolutely no credible experience in any traditional venue or enterprise would possess.

The ability to be divisive with absolute polarizing affect, the fall out will be brutal with America divided between two camps based largely on racial and political party lines. A widely popular personality seemingly victimized in a culture long indoctrinated into victimization based belief system.

[...]

Cast enough doubt in the minds of Obama’s supporters that the evidence though apparently credible has been manufactured by foreign or domestic powers unfairly aligned against him and it is all just a covert attack on the stability of the nation and then you can invoke the National Security Act and make even the evidentiary finding classified for intelligence reasons.

With so many citizens already suspicious from a number of stories in the paper from both opposing camps rhetoric will heat up rapidly and that rhetoric will likely be deemed a hate crime.

The long and short of it Michael is so much fraud and theft and illegal activity has taken place in successive administrations, congresses and Wall Street the only way the real perpetrators can ultimately get away with it is through bringing the whole system down, collapsing America from within, and then using their extreme wealth, privilege and influence to reconstitute a new system one more step removed from the events that would have many in prison for life and some even possibly executed.

Ultimately they have to collapse the system before the full effects of the bailout run their course and they become recognized for what such actions always are, the last act of any government is to loot the treasury and that is just what has already been done through the bailouts and the massive open ended non-Constitutionally declared wars.

This was a master stroke of planning on the Power that Be’s parts.

He was selected to be the last President of the United States and to tear it apart from within.

The beauty of the plan is all they had to do was get him in office. It’s a dummy proof plan from there. Then it’s just a matter of selecting the most opportune time and finding the right person to leak the information to and the right venue and approach to really run it up the flagpole.

PT,

Well you've got me conditioned now. You bat out one of your deep concern missives and I respond accordingly. In this one you are more intense than usual, verging on alarm.

I take what you say deadly seriously. In my pre-Internet days going back a decade, one of the people I know elsewhere called me out of the blue. He's well-positioned. The way he put it with his opening statement "The Big Money Grab is on" The final looting of the amorphous floating wealth created in the Americas is being cashed in and deposited. We've been in slow motion freefall for longer than we realize.

Narrow focusing on Obama. He was planted and warmed up years ago. I expect there was still uncertainty as to whether Hillary would take the latest contest and he would be kept in the wings as the next in line for the Throne.

McCain's campaign imploded suspiciously. The Republicans agreed to sit this one out.

Barry O's background has been scrubbed and polished. No one quite anticipated how determined hobbyist hunters would be in doing such a deep probing forensic on him. As detectives will tell you, they always forget something.

Just face reading he's a different person from the cool cat who ran for President. My sense is there has been a change in the plan midstream. I think I know what it is but don't want to diverge from topic here.

As you know PT, I'm more of a believer in the 'rolling with the punches' long view of history as opposed to the Puppet Master one. Viewing everything from that perspective is your predilection.

If there is a Master Plan to bring down America who is going to fill the vacuum that creates is still an open question for me. And who does it benefit? "Qui bono" as those Latin peaking fellows say and think?

If I understand your line of thought, the US was a protracted experiment to generated astronomical wealth concentration, and now the it's being scuttled. Like one of those corporations that grow so large they eventually become unmanageable and unprofitable.

I'm also still not clear how the NWO, One World Government, actually benefits the Master Planners in ways they don't already command.

Maybe more elaboration somewhere sometime will convince me more.

Mike

[edit on 11-7-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

I mean if it was real, it would be shocking. But one has to remember that there are usually good reasons for a judge to dismiss a case. The last two were dismissed because there was no legal standing for these guys to be doing this.

All we have now is an affidavit claiming evidence. Until that evidence is verified and cross examined I wouldn't get my hopes up and start jumping around like school children that found a five dollar bill.

From what I have seen all the almighty Exhibit B contains is a single sentence telling the courts they have an affidavit from Neil Sankey

Affidavit of Neil Sankey and list of addresses and Social Security Numbers Utilized by Barack H. Obama.

Source: www.scribd.com...

That's all that Exhibit B contains people. On page 26 of this it states that this is circumstantial evidence.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Rather obviously, legitimacy, for someone, is at stake here in a very big way.

Of the two opposing viewpoints, I can understand the 'prove you are eligible' side much moreso than the Obama camp side.

Trying to speculate as to WHY the Obama camp, assuming they truly have nothing to hide, simply wont comply in whatever way (above and beyond what THEY feel they have already done)is needed to put this to rest is simply incomprehensible. It should matter not to them if in their own eyes they have already put the matter to rest. Rather, it should be a simple enough thing to provide proof beyond any doubt whatsoever, to all parties concerned, and even having to do so repeatedly should be no more than a very small inconvenience for an administration that is so very pop-culturally dependent.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Clark Savage Jr.

The problem is, Obama already has given proof of his eligibility. It's still up on the net at factcheck

The other side however hasn't produced any evidence to the contrary. No real evidence at all.

That's what makes me suspect of the illegitimate camp.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

The problem is, Obama already has given proof of his eligibility. It's still up on the net at factcheck

The other side however hasn't produced any evidence to the contrary. No real evidence at all.

"proof" provided by an admitted forger that got caught with a number of forged "birth certificates" in his photobucket account. ( the dimwit didn't make it private)

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JulieMills

I am talking the one over at factcheck.org not the one at fightthesmear

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

You are reffering to the "certification of birth" short form???
are you kidding me? that is exactly the problem! that one is not good enough.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
"I take what you say deadly seriously. In my pre-Internet days going back a decade, one of the people I know elsewhere called me out of the blue. He's well-positioned. The way he put it with his opening statement "The Big Money Grab is on" The final looting of the amorphous floating wealth created in the Americas is being cashed in and deposited. We've been in slow motion freefall for longer than we realize.

Narrow focusing on Obama. He was planted and warmed up years ago. I expect there was still uncertainty as to whether Hillary would take the latest contest and he would be kept in the wings as the next in line for the Throne.

McCain's campaign imploded suspiciously. The Republicans agreed to sit this one out.

Barry O's background has been scrubbed and polished. No one quite anticipated how determined hobbyist hunters would be in doing a forensic on him. "

That makes more sense to me than anything I have seen anywhere. I think the GOP picked Palin thinking she would be a nobody that would cinch the loss. They did run such a lame campaign and obviously kept her as controlled as possible. She obviously turned out to be the unexpected wild card. Probably why the libtards have their panties in such a wad and are foaming at the mouth. The know Sarah has the potential to screw up their plans. Go Sarah Go!!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

IT is terribly hard to produce evidence when people are not allowed discovery. All the potentially damning information has either been purged from the system or has been locked down and closed.
In the court of public opinion,secrets kept and information hidden,will always be suspect.
I have tried to allow the benifit of doubt in these accusations,yet nothing but stone walling is forth comming from the Presidents camp. It is to easy to disprove accusations such as these,the lack of intent speaks volumes!!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

It's good enough for the state department. Too bad it's not good enough for you. It's not my or your problem what the state department requires. It's not your or my problem what the SCOTUS requires.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

It's good enough for the state department. Too bad it's not good enough for you. It's not my or your problem what the state department requires. It's not your or my problem what the SCOTUS requires.

if you were a true patriot it should be your problem.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I am talking the one over at factcheck.org not the one at fightthesmear

I wish people would stop wasting time in responding to these wackos. They don't want Obama to be the president and they are willing to believe anything that might reinforce the idea that he isn't actually the President. The fact that the two largest newspapers both printed announcements with his name and his parents' names on the date of his birth is disregarded. Testimony of Hawaiian officials is disregarded. The birth certificate and the fact that it says at the bottom, "This document is proof of birth...." is disregarded.

They aren't interested in the truth so it is pointless giving them information that is inconsistent with what they want to be true. Ironically, they all voted for McCain even though he was born in Panama. Would they have seen McCain as illegitimate? Probably not.

My advice is simply to not waste your time indulging these people. They want people to argue with so that they still feel relevant, so they still consider the issue open to debate. If the people that disagree with them simply ignore them, they'll be left to feed off each other. Without someone with whom disagree or at whom to yell, maybe they will move on.

They'll then join the ranks of people thinking Obama is a Muslim terrorist, a communist, or maybe even the Antichrist.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

IT is terribly hard to produce evidence when people are not allowed discovery. All the potentially damning information has either been purged from the system or has been locked down and closed.
or doesn't exist.

In the court of public opinion,secrets kept and information hidden,will always be suspect.
and labile slander is also ok in the court of public opinion. It's a pretty biased court if you ask me.

I have tried to allow the benifit of doubt in these accusations,yet nothing but stone walling is forth comming from the Presidents camp. It is to easy to disprove accusations such as these,the lack of intent speaks volumes!!!!

Ok heres the deal, I am going to ask you for a year for your birth certificate. Each time you present it to me I am going to deny that it is a real birth certificate and demand you show me a real birth certificate.

Would you just be happy to keep showing me your real birth certificate?

Wouldn't you just put it up online so that each time I asked you could point to the site its on and say "its right there for you to view."

But then I will keep asking for your birth certificate. Even though you have people from the health department who have sworn on your behalf that it is the genuine article. Have sworn they do have your birth certificate on file, and have sworn that everything is on the up and up I will still ask for your birth certificate and complain that your stone walling me.

Or would you have better things to do than to show something you already have shown?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This would fit in well with Osama is Obama.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

perhaps the problem is that no one has explained to you the difference between the vault birth certificate, (the long version) and the short "certification of birth"
or maybe they have and you just choose to be ignorant about it.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

reply to post by seasoul

I'm not gonna knock this man for not wanting to be deployed to Afghanistan. I wouldn't want to go there either. And it looks as if he found the same lawyers and dolts that tried and failed to get a judge to block Obama's presidency and they are working together to skirt the law and use fabricated and made up evidence to prove that Obama isn't who he says he is.

"fabricated and made up evidence." And you have what evidence to support this claim? Your hopes and inane beliefs will not suffice.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Fact Check is run by the Annenberg bunch ... of which Obama was on the board. Remember the Annenberg Challenge? Obama is up to his eyeballs in Annenberg.

WHY are you all still discussing this?

The forger already confessed.

Read my post about Jay McKinnon on page 3.

THE FORGER CONFESSED

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I have explained numerous times about the constitutional requirements of being President of the United States.

NO WHERE IN THE CONSTITUTION DOES IT STATE THAT THE LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE FORM OF PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join