It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay let's try something out here!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
i have to say, stay away from the satanism stuff unless your serious about it, cause that stuff will grab you by the balls and take you for a ride, even if its just mentally. (Im not against satanism believe what you want, or how is it said "Do what thou wilst", Im not a satanist btw)

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
Good luck with your search dude. This thread has been done like a hundred times before but, whatever floats your boat, I guess.

In my opinion, nevermind. WTF does my opinion matter to someone like this?lol.
Good luck.

Alright, well your opinion doesn't matter at all!

Lol, so why even post if you know what your saying doesn't matter.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
i have to say, stay away from the satanism stuff unless your serious about it, cause that stuff will grab you by the balls and take you for a ride, even if its just mentally. (Im not against satanism believe what you want, or how is it said "Do what thou wilst", Im not a satanist btw)

If it's just mentally then someone who doesn't believe in it, wouldn't be affected so it wouldn't be a problem right?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Try and find out for yourself hahaha

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Interesting how you ignore my posts. Why? Cause you have no response to someone who is right. Also interesting that your avatar says "Anything is Possible" and you still criticize something so little as the Paranormal...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Wow, what a nice guy. I hope you have alot of success in life with that attitude.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Toodles

Dude, you're just fishing for angry replies. You know, psychology is a scientific field of study. And psychology is telling me that you had a pretty bad experience some time in your life which has lead you to bully others that don't believe as you do. You are a disbeliever in religion yet you force your opinion on others JUST as missionaries from various organizations do. If you would take the time to really study the theoretical sciences (which is most science) then maybe you wouldn't be so judgemental

They can get angry all they want, ATS is a very silent angry group.

We have all had very angry experiences, and i'm not trying to bully, i'm serious, if there is a serious claim behind the paranormal, it should be able to undergo some scrutiny, or test, no?

I don't force my opinion, I ask why people believe in something, ask them to back it up, then ask them if it makes sense to them, then ask them if it should make sense, ask them if there is something else that would be more logical.

Missionaries, go to people in desperation and rough points in life and use that to their advantage of pressure, i'm online, you can say whatever the hell you want, and I know that. There is no pressure here, for all rationality I could just be a product of your subconcious playing a trick on you, but luckily for you i'm not!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

I tell my sister that all the time, never works. All you can do is let go of the argument and if this guy gets proved wrong be there to say I told you so.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Oh as for that satanism stuff, WELL, ill use an example

Voodoo, as believed by all who know and follow its interesting system of methodology, cannot harm you unless you beleive in it. You DON'T have to practice it, you DON'T have to know how it works, but if someone who is adept in the ways wants to they can hurt you with it, only if you beleive.
(A warding in Voodoo is to put crushed brick around the entrances to your house, and no one wishing to do you harm can enter)
(I dont believe in voodoo BTW)

I think all religion works on the same basis.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Ok, I see a redish/burgandy comforter on top of a pink blanky with yellow sheets.......

Next room........blue table? white cuppords....

Bathroom with green throw carpets and toilet cover....

that's a total guess...sometimes I am spot on, others wayyyyyy off...

At least I had the guts to try.

I only read OP so far, so now I will read the rest of the thread...nice to meet ya!

Oh...black TV.....lol...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I think I've read enough to see what is going on here.

This has little to nothing to do with someone seeking truth. This has everything to do with a scared angry little boy whos daddy didn't tell him he loved him enough when he was a child.

Probably picked on all throughout school and never quite fit in anywhere.

Well I for one am here for you and I'm sure the other members of ATS are as well.
No need to be so harsh and abrasive to cover up the lost scared little boy inside. I accept you for who you are.

Try being a little less disgruntled next time you start a thread. It might be better recieved.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I am glad you are not a figment. Or are you? Either way, this world revolves around controversy and I wouldn't be me without my fix on a day to day basis. Although I think you are a closed minded person, I can appreciate an opinion. And I will tell you that no one is going to put fourth any real effort to prove you wrong for the simple fact that you are as important as any other single person in our world population of 6.5 or so billion. No offense intended

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Mr. Toodles]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
PS, if I AM right i want pictures of the things I described for PROOF..... peple say I am right all the time...... barley say i am wrong but I want proof too, lol..

So many people said I was right one day that the Montel Williams show contacted me and I almost ended up on there.....

I am still not proof positive about who says "YES" as a hoax as much as me being right a lot, yet still wrong sometimes.... etc....
That is one of MY new requirements....

If you say i am RIGHT, prove it to ME TOO.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

One person makes all the difference I would really expect you to know that, I mean you've had to of seen butterfly effect take place in your own life.

One life is not a lost life, it shifts all of the world believe it or not.

____

You only got the black tv, and I think all tvs are Black Bordered!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

The Wiccan Rede has nothing to do with Satanism....and the whole text is "An it harm none, do as thou wilt" or some close variation of it, which is fundamentally different from the 4 words usually quoted. It's like the over used biblical quote about money, "Money is the root of all evil". The expanded verse more accurately quoted is "The love of money above all else is the root of all evil", which puts a completely different slant on the matter. Not that I have anything against Satanism in it's finest forms...but it's misleading to put the Wiccan Rede out there as a mis-quoted Satanic verse.

And to Republican08.....it is a shame that you're asking others for proof that you could so easily provide for yourself if you just did the work. Spirituality is about walking the path yourself...not asking others to provide what you think you need. Our connection to the Divine is different for everyone, so my proof would be meaningless to you, and vice versa. It's also to a large extend unmeasureable, so empirical proof is just about impossible....it's all about your own perception. Do some work on that and come back and tell us what you find. You will never really accept the existence of paranormal or unseen worlds until you've seen them yourself.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by caitlinfae]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

i exactly agree and wont and refuse to mess with anything paranormal for my own personal reasons....but he wants proof he needs to learn the hard way it sounds like....and you dont even have to involve satanism to get results nor a ouiji board, but like i said before if you are open minded and it dosnt sound like you are than nothing will happen...if you trust that something will happen something will. its as simple as that....

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Toodles

Interesting how you ignore my posts. Why? Cause you have no response to someone who is right. Also interesting that your avatar says "Anything is Possible" and you still criticize something so little as the Paranormal...

Anything in respect is possible, and this avatar was made by an ats member for me

Paranormal isn't little at all, millions, heck billions of people spend time out of their lives on the paranormal, watch Enemies Of Reason by Dawkins. Some Billions of dollars are spent from healthcare to homeopathic medication! Watered down medition, aka, placebo.

It's not little, that's a trick, it's a huge thing, from Zeus to ghosts, people have lived their lives devoted to the paranormal, that is not a little thing.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

It's good economics then, right? Billions are spent on it. Movies, investigators, websites devoted to it. Psychological health professionals make tons off it. So why try to disprove something that has proved itself to not only be real in the eye of the beholder, but be a real good economic asset as well?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
For those saying, i'm close minded, i'm not.

I just want a little evidence, is that so much. Does that make me a clsoe minded person.

I mean if your going to make a claim as such in paranormal is it so hard to ask for a little evidence or proof, or anything at all, without being shunned as close minded.

Hey if I found evidence, I coudln't explain without anything except what you claim to me, I might jump on board till then, it shoudn't be a abomination for me to stick to my guns would it?

The anger you feel toward me now for asking for proof is the same I feel when you tell me to believe on faith.

To just accept it, or be "open minded", i'm open minded, I can be wrong, it's happened, but ghosts tend to be neighbors walking their dogs while crossing a street light, so it's hard.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

It's not a good economic asset, since the tax payer dollars are going to it, when we can stop giving worhtless placebos to hypochondriacs and place it in place to people who need chemo, or a heart transplant, a real thing!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join