It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay let's try something out here!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
By the way when I said monitor, i meant the frame of the screen.....not an 80's computer or something..

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

Originally posted by KingAtlas
i have to say, stay away from the satanism stuff unless your serious about it, cause that stuff will grab you by the balls and take you for a ride, even if its just mentally. (Im not against satanism believe what you want, or how is it said "Do what thou wilst", Im not a satanist btw)

If it's just mentally then someone who doesn't believe in it, wouldn't be affected so it wouldn't be a problem right?

BINGO!! lol thats the truth of it mate. lol I like to tell people who talk about magic spells and the occult and black magic witchcraft and blah blah blah and satanism that it works because you want to believe it did. I read once where someone wrote that if someone says to you i hexed you and you believe them and they sell it well to you then your going to be overly cautious, and overly paranoid about it and every little thing that happens to you will seem like the "SPELL" did it. When it reality its just normal junk happening like it does to us all. I also used to be heavy into the occult and such and did my time on that end of it then went to the other end with religion and christianity and now i find myself lacking faith in just about most things except the inherent ability of manking to ruin everything and hurt everyone. Maybe one day iw ill find my faith again in something or someone but until then i choose to forgoe it all and lookat the world much the way you do. I stopped looking at things from such a religious perspective and wow does everything seem so clear now. If a satanist came up to me and wanted to curse me or something not that they do but seriously if someone did i would laugh my ass off. I would say to them the same thing i told my EX-wife when she became wiccan. If spells work then why cant you magic up some money or a better life for yourself and get off the foodstamps and the trailer park. I guess it dont work that way yet i havent figured out how its suppose to work and please no wicca rants on me. I hate it. Its a joke to me and i just dont wish to go there. Read all the tarot cards you want, do all the spells you want etc etc but until you can prove to me this is anything other that just plain garbage i wont believe so your wasting time on me.
I get this thread of yours and i see the only replies your gonna get are these. Noone i dont think is gonna seriously step up cause if they did well we wouldnt be here now. It would be common knowledge that this is real or not real and someone would have already made a buck off it.
I believe in paranormal things becaause there are things that just arent part of the normal world as we know it that are explained yet or hell maybe cant be explained i dont know. I want to think that everything can be explained and will one day. 200 years ago people didnt understand how the solar system worked or even the human body for that matter. We learn more and more everyday and i see nothing worng with trying to find proof of anything and more over EVERYTHING we cant explain.
Do i believe in god yes i do. Am i happy with him well not really but i can tell you my belief in him wouldnt be undone just because science cant prove it and i wouldnt believe more just cause science one day did.
The problem your going to have is that how do you disprove something with science if it really isnt real. All you can do is disprove one situation at a time. Just cause you find a scientific reason for one apparition doesnt discount them all so what do you do then. This may be reaching a bit but just like time travel and peoples beleif in it, stephen hawking stated "Time travel is not theoretically possible, for if it was they’d already be here telling us about it!”. Now that just makes sense. Logical even and this from one of the greatest minds to ever live.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
republican

you want proof of the paranormal?
smoke a Ouija board. i was talking to someone once and they were convinced that Ouija boards were evil. then i said something about burning it and they replied thats even worse blah blah blah..

long story short breathing in Ouija fumes will possess you with demons.

i havent tried it yet, im not much of a smoker but perhaps youre up to the challenge!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

You have a model of NCC 1701 in your bedroom.

You also have a plastic BatMan figure about 8 inches tall.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Well that's never going to work! :-)

You are intelligent enough to know that everything
paranormal is really only childish delusion and
you'd like all the stupid people here to argue with
you about it. Have you not noticed that religious
types only get really, really angry when you try to
discuss their twisted beliefs?

Most of these believers believe that believing in
something makes it true ... so good luck with that!

The comment from Jesus H Christ pretty much gives
their game away, Our Lord has decided that you are:

" ... a scared angry little boy whos daddy didn't tell
him he loved him enough when he was a child. Probably
picked on all throughout school and never quite fit in
anywhere."

He's a truly stupid person who unfortunately also has
Internet access, but isn't it good to know that:

"Well I for one am here for you and I'm sure the other
members of ATS are as well. No need to be so harsh and
abrasive to cover up the lost scared little boy inside.
I accept you for who you are."

Where do you start with that kind of thinking?
Crucifixion's too good for him.

Oh, and your carpet is a faded blue, your 'desktop' has
one corner of the pine veneer chipped away and you've
coloured it in with a blue pen while you were talking
on the 'phone one day. You still have Blu-Tack marks on
the back of your door from where you had that jet fighter
poster. Sit up straight, you'll ruin your posture.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Okay let's try something out here!

Ok, let's try something. This will take some effort on your part however.
I will be your guide and take you to a place that is so rife with paranormal activity that it will change your life forever as it did mine.
Or if you prefer you can explore the San Luis valley in southern Colorado on your own if you have the cajones.

But if you let me be your guide, along with high strangeness, I can show you some of the finest, worldclass flyfishing in the US and I will forgo my usual guide and outfitting fee.

as far as I'm concerned, the book is still open on RVing and that dosen't prove anything, but I can prove to you that the world if far stranger than you could ever, ever imagine.

Perhaps I should include with my guide services a little "high strangeness" package also.

You can flag and star me when we get back.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
umm, ok.... I don't remote view or anything, so this is just a guess.

Do you have a monkey in your room?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

And we need your social security number and drivers license id.. that should do it. Oh by the way, how is your credit these days

grapesofraft is a violent man

you are the one that foed me against my will and now you call me violent. Typical abuser deflecting blame onto the victim.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
If you are skeptic, you will never have an experience, closed minded= closed eyes, asleep, basically, even if something hit you on the head and screamed "here I am a Ghost!" You would simply be oblivious. Try to open your mind to the possibility. Sorry if this has been posted already.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

But here it is, here is my bet, PROVE IT'S REAL.

And those little post of, I can't prove it, are unneccesary, because, i'm saying prove it, if it's unprovable, it's not real. At the simplest.

who wants to tell me what items are in my room by remote viewing.

This will be fun.

You have a Coke can by your blue mousepad. You have a ceiling fan or chandileer above you. I think your desk is possibly a rolltop but whatever it is its messy. Your PC case is torn apart or really beat up. I think behind you is a table.

Show us a picture.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet

But here it is, here is my bet, PROVE IT'S REAL.

And those little post of, I can't prove it, are unneccesary, because, i'm saying prove it, if it's unprovable, it's not real. At the simplest.

who wants to tell me what items are in my room by remote viewing.

This will be fun.

You have a Coke can by your computer. You have a ceiling fan or chandileer above you. I think your desk is possibly a rolltop but whatever it is its messy. Your laptop is torn apart or really beat up. I think the CDrom drive is busted. I think behind you is a table. Floor is blue or tan. Maby I got that backward, walls are blue or tan. Closet door is the acordian type.

Show us a picture.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TechHead

Now one thing that makes me mad is people running around the boards making vast generalizations about all Christians, or any other religion for that matter, atheism included. Jesus H Christ may be Christian, but I'm guessing his name was chosen to mock something he saw on TV, Forrest Gump perhaps, not because he believes Jesus is the all mighty. Not once did the guy say anything about Jesus, or if the OP didn't repent he was going to hell, or anything like you're trying to make it seem like he did. So don't twist people's words, it's just not nice to do.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
But, I don't think remote viewing, psychic reading, or telepkenesis are really paranormal. I think these things are actually something that is a very basic function in our brains that has been forgotten as we don't need it to survive anymore. So I would call it natural just pretty much ignored to some extent. Anyway, I don't think you necassarily have to be religious to experience the paranormal, but being spiritual helps. Not always being spritual means being religous. JMO. Also, anybody can do cold readings. This is what most "psychics" do, and this is by no means proof of the paranormal in that some people are just very good at this kind of thing. It's like reading people, which I can do very well. I can tell right off if a person has issues, baggage, lost someone recently(this isn't too hard usually their mannerisms give these notions away). So they are very unreliable as proof. I say don't use a Ouija, cause you'll just think someone else is really controlling the pointer. I can't even express how one could prove to you beyond a shadow of doubt that wouldn't come under scrutiny and rightly so.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix

You have a model of NCC 1701 in your bedroom.

You also have a plastic BatMan figure about 8 inches tall.

I have absolute no dolls whatsoever. lol

I don't know what a NCC1701 is?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

My room isn't a complete catastrophe!

No posters, of any kind, my laptop is brand spankin new....I never color anything that's worth value....I never color in general altogether!

I just put JHC on my ignore list, so I can't see his remarks.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisefoolishness

Now one thing that makes me mad is people running around the boards making vast generalizations about all Christians, or any other religion for that matter, atheism included. Jesus H Christ may be Christian, but I'm guessing his name was chosen to mock something he saw on TV, Forrest Gump perhaps, not because he believes Jesus is the all mighty. Not once did the guy say anything about Jesus, or if the OP didn't repent he was going to hell, or anything like you're trying to make it seem like he did. So don't twist people's words, it's just not nice to do.

All religions are just made up - don't you know that?

Did you actually read what JHC wrote? You didn't get
mad at what your Saviour said, so you seem to be both
in the same boat; getting angry when people point out
your ridiculous religion. Pitying them as misguided
and lost 'cause they don't share in your delusions.

Jesus, psychics, ghosts (holy and otherwise), Fairies
(tooth, bottom-of-garden, etc.) are just in your mind,
mate, which is what I think the OP was trying to bring
attention to.

Funny that you bring up Forrest Gump. Momma always
a-told me, "It's just not nice to do, Forrest."

I suppose you could have a worse role model ...

Nah, just grow up.

Oooh, just had a vision ... I'm about to be remotely
smote.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

I do have a can, well quite a few next to my, 'brand new laptop
'. The think is cleaner then keira knightely!

The floor is tan
closest guess by far!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

And we need your social security number and drivers license id.. that should do it. Oh by the way, how is your credit these days

grapesofraft is a violent man

you are the one that foed me against my will and now you call me violent. Typical abuser deflecting blame onto the victim.

That credit is getting there! Not great but above poor!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

No posters, of any kind, my laptop is brand spankin new....I never color anything that's worth value....I never color in general altogether!

You are going to ignore JHC?

But he was there for you - he would have helped
you through this difficult time, this testing of your
faith in the unreal.

No, your room is quite neat, I can see it more clearly
now that you have put out your cigarette. (Who makes
those? Not very professionally wrapped, I'd say.)

Your laptop is an HP (but you considered the Dell) and
you insisted on XP. You are running AVG after taking
Norton off in disgust, and only wished you hadn't put
IE8 on. Your wireless mouse batteries are low.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechHead

You are going to ignore JHC?

But he was there for you - he would have helped
you through this difficult time, this testing of your
faith in the unreal.

No, your room is quite neat, I can see it more clearly
now that you have put out your cigarette. (Who makes
those? Not very professionally wrapped, I'd say.)

Your laptop is an HP (but you considered the Dell) and
you insisted on XP. You are running AVG after taking
Norton off in disgust, and only wished you hadn't put
IE8 on. Your wireless mouse batteries are low.

They are too professional, Kools, Got to love the menthol! I did insist on XP, not sure why :p, I kinda like the IE8 though, Haven't that norton SOB, I did put AVG but the time on that is up, so i'm on Windows Live One Care

My mouse batteries are always low
, but hey not bad since quite a few people don't ever get the wireless mouse.

Computer is a Toshiba!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join