It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay let's try something out here!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
As many, or a very small group of ATS'ers know me for being anti-religion and anti-paranormal.

I have lost countless debates in paranormal and religion for the sheer fact of "where you there, no so you can't disprove it! aha I win".

Which is just awful and you know it.

So what could I possibly do, to conjure up a paranormal activity, who wants to prove to me that the paranormal exists, don't bring me studies and such, because i've brought them too, who wants to tell me what items are in my room by remote viewing.

I see tons of threads saying why do you, how do you know.

Well prove it to me. The first guy that can, sincerely and within my recognition, i'll delete my account or star and flag everything they've done and become devoted in it. Although I sincerely doubt this will be the case

I'm giving you overly energetic nay sayers to me that all this is very real a chance.

No youtube videos of shadows, something I can try, i'll get a oujia board, invite a few chicks over, and see how it goes, it's cool. There game for it? Not sure quite why though.

But here it is, here is my bet, PROVE IT'S REAL.

And those little post of, I can't prove it, are unneccesary, because, i'm saying prove it, if it's unprovable, it's not real. At the simplest.

You know what i'm asking for in this thread, I'm curioius to see if anyone could falter up something substantiating! I'm here, i'm game for whatever voodoo, I could try, it's all falsehood, even down to karma.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The problem is you want to win an argument that you're not supposed to win. There are paranormal things and people have seen them. You don't believe them and so you get mad that you have no way of refuting them. That is unforuntate, but perhaps instead of getting mad at people who have "seen" things and being prejudice against them for being in the right place at the right time, or looking for answers on their own, maybe you can convince the scientists to start working on things that could verify things like these. Like maybe cameras that we can implant into our eyeballs and record everything we see, or a device for reading people's memories. I'm sure one day when science catches up we can get to the bottom of these things but not now, and unforunately, either you're going to have to settle for not knowing or look for yourself.

On the flip side, people who have had experiences get a lot of grief too and few people believe them. Even other believers don't believe them usually because there is so much bull out there. Consider this. "I saw a ghost." I really did. Someone else turns around and says "Yeah, well I saw a unicorn." Now who is going to believe either of them? People lie all the time for various reasons. It is a lot more unfair for a person to have seen something and be called a liar than for you to lose an argument when you really don't know if what you're arguing against is true. In any regards, if you don't believe someone, it is better just to blow them off.

If you still want to pursue this test you might have to give out your address (maybe in u2u) so if anyone has this remote viewing or oob ability and lives near you they may have the opportunity to try it out. A lot of remote viewers claim to only be able to travel short distances. Your work office might work better.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by theyreadmymind]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Hehe ok, well im not sure how to conjure up paranormal activities ( such as having and alien land or seeing a ghost or demon...whatever )

But remote viewing is easy enough, just requires training. Also Meditation could help you. These things would help open up your awareness. Many paranormal things can happen in you head or even out of it. Meditation would eventually let you feel you "Chi" or energy.... that could be seen as paranormal.

You mentioned remote viewing your room. Well for anyone to do this you would need to provide some information such as :

exact location
Full real name
time, date, and some other info such as date of birth possible.
dont forget! social security number ( just kidding
)

I wouldnt however be up to this task, although ive dabbled in remote viewing i normally steer away from it. Mainly because i feel its somewhat inaccurate and vague. Even once someone is fully adept at it its still like looking thought a straw, its better to just project.....which is the end result in advanced remote viewing anyway.

Just cut out the middle man

IM sure someone on here will be up to your challenge however
please let me know how it goes.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Alright here we go, we've got something people seem to be closing in on , remote viewing is what is being grabbed too!

This is good news, alright i'm in Waxahachie, Texas, Bridgepoint Apartments, more info on which is witheld to U2U, for grapesofraft is a violent man! (just kidding you know that!)

Um, my room is almost always the same so time and date is alright....... if this turns out real, please stay out after 12:00am to 4:00am on fridays through saturdays.... yeah. Thats my chick over day...judge me all you want whatever.

Any more info needed?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
so im confused you want someone to prove without a doubt that paranormal activities are real? am if im getting this right let me know so i can help.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

Yep you're exactly right as I try to keep my grammar to be.

That's it, even if your satanists, i'd like to see it come to action if it is real, it shouldn't be a hard thing to prove, even remote viewing.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

I'm sorry I must be lost. Forgive my ignorance please but,

Why is it up to anyone to prove anything to you?

I don't understand why you feel that others would want to waste their time trying to convince someone of something when their mind has obviously already been closed for business.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

LMAO Seriously, these are the posts I get.

When I say look to science, I get flooded with, prove it wrong, since you can't prove it, it's real.

I just think that you could do something that would provided satisfactory abundance to let someone know it's real.

Not just a why do we need to prove anything to you.

Well one, so you don't look like a complete psycho, two so that your arguement has proof, or third, that you can just simply stop askin science for proof and accept evolution, since you don't think the proof is yet satisfactory.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I can take a stab at what's in your room.

A bed, pillows, sheets, et c, possibly windows. Carpet, or if you're in a nicer/newer set of apartments hardwood floors, some electronic devices including a clock, wall plug-ins, some clothes, and a desk or drawer, some sort of hard surface at least.

Now, how many of those did I get right?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wisefoolishness

7 out of what 11 not bad, not bad at all.

I do have a place to sleep at night though which took up most of it!

No clock though, I got a cell phone, it does all that snazzy stuff.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ

I'm sorry I must be lost. Forgive my ignorance please but,

Why is it up to anyone to prove anything to you?

I don't understand why you feel that others would want to waste their time trying to convince someone of something when their mind has obviously already been closed for business.

Squashing ignorance to something is worthwhile i think

someone looking to remote view would require your name i believe. DOB would also help. At least that's what i remember from what iv read. Never actually attempted to observe an individual.

perhaps you could set up a test, i would be willing to give it a go. Put something in a draw ( take a picture of the draw and post it). Put something in the draw which you do not disclose and someone can try to guess whats in there. ( only put one thing in there, so that there cannot be multiple answers ).

Ive seen remote viewing proved in a situation like the one i wrote above.

also provide location of drawer, and any other info regarding its exact location without disclosing hints to whats inside.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I don't really care if you don't believe in the paranormal, it's like, I really don't like religion and if someone tried to make me religious, I would do everything I could to ignore them and prove them wrong etc.

So yeah, whatever, basically.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Okay so you're saying you need the DOB, location of a drawing? Thats it, besides the above info.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
OKAY im going to try my best here cuz i think i know what you mean , and ill start out with my own personal experience as part of your answer...i had a neighbor that delved with dark magic and had given me a poster. well i dont even think it was the next morning when i remember specifically waking up and not being able to move or speak. and when i made the slightest of sounds i suddenly was in control of my body again. i left out another detail but it would be instantly argued to death but anyways id suggest delving in paranormal issues yourself because i refuse to try and give you proof myself because ive had way too many incidents happen to me. In that i recomend that you get a orignal copy of the necronomicon and reading that only if you are spiritually secure! the reason i say this is because ive had a friend/s saying theyve had strange occurances afterwards. there are other things but cant remember right now......just be very careful....you might get what you ask for....

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Dude, you're just fishing for angry replies. You know, psychology is a scientific field of study. And psychology is telling me that you had a pretty bad experience some time in your life which has lead you to bully others that don't believe as you do. You are a disbeliever in religion yet you force your opinion on others JUST as missionaries from various organizations do. If you would take the time to really study the theoretical sciences (which is most science) then maybe you wouldn't be so judgemental

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Okay I looked though allmy stuff and found it, somekinda recipe for meeting, i never tried it, not the right time for me or no jam yet or whatever btu if you want to go ahead, but if you do meet something dont f it up.....

3 days
on the last day no food
walk to solitary place
no ___________

(the best advice i can give you is i think the 3 days are 3 days of dedication and clean living eating well and no junk food or thoughts.
The solitary place should be a natural place, with grass and flowers.
The last part, i think means no thoughts when you get there.)

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Good luck with your search dude. This thread has been done like a hundred times before but, whatever floats your boat, I guess.

In my opinion, nevermind. WTF does my opinion matter to someone like this?lol.
Good luck.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Or put a big piece of paper on your wall and write something on it in large bold letters. Maybe that will work. Really, you'll have to set up your challenge with the subject though and work within his limits. I have no opinion on remote viewing/OOB so I'm just as interested as you.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

Im not quite sure what it's called but, maybe sleep paralysis is what you're describing, I know it's a bummer to hear, and you can probably counter attack it, but as described, that's what it sounds like to me.

I've indulged into paranormal from 13-17 and that was my most religious state too! Everything was so ridiculous that I couldn't help but be burdened with the feeling that hey, this goes against everything your common sense instincts tell you and what is around you! So I gave up and starting fighting it since then.

From that point on the world has made more sense, and life has become harder albeit, but it is extremely more understandable.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
Okay I looked though allmy stuff and found it, somekinda recipe for meeting, i never tried it, not the right time for me or no jam yet or whatever btu if you want to go ahead, but if you do meet something dont f it up.....

3 days
on the last day no food
walk to solitary place
no ___________

(the best advice i can give you is i think the 3 days are 3 days of dedication and clean living eating well and no junk food or thoughts.
The solitary place should be a natural place, with grass and flowers.
The last part, i think means no thoughts when you get there.)

Uhh...meeting what? Please give a little more detail and be a bit more clear, I would really like to know what you're talking about.
Thanks.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join