It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay let's try something out here!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Caitlan, I'm sorry if it's just late, but could your explain your point to me a little clearer, i'm willing, more then willing to listen to you.

Your a essential ATS member, whats up.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

One person makes all the difference I would really expect you to know that, I mean you've had to of seen butterfly effect take place in your own life.

One life is not a lost life, it shifts all of the world believe it or not.

____

You only got the black tv, and I think all tvs are Black Bordered!

lol, at least I TRIED RIGHT!

That is what the rest should be doing instead of arguing isn't it?

Isn't that the point of this thread guys?

This can be so fun to do sometimes, especially when you are right on the first time and they crap their pants over it.

Well....... I don't do the name, address, age, sex, part... I just get pictures... wouldn't getting that info be cheating just a little???

If I new you were a guy then i wouldn't have made an honest guess... that could be you r girlfriends or sisters room afterall!

sorry..... I'll try again when my sugar buzz wears off...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

I was speaking more sarcastically about the economic part. I agree with you, that too much money is spent on something that cannot be proven or disproven. But, just because believers spend money on something like that, does not disqualify it from the list of probablities that goes on into eternity. Please keep in mind that your OP was a little aggressive, at least to me it seemed that way.

The only proof that science has of gravity is that the apple will fall if you let go of it. That is the ONLY way to measure gravity. There is no graviton that can be measured (at least that we know of) Science changes all the time and absolute UNDISPUTABLE proof is a very rare thing in any scientific field.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Well thank you....my point was that if you want proof that can really believe in and take on board totally, you should try some experiments yourself, and do the kind of work that other investigators or spiritually inclined people do, for want of a better term. What really interest you? Do you want to see ghosts, talk to spirits, astral travel, telekinesis....what? Narrow it down a little, and focus on one thing at a time, and you might get some results. I'm pretty good at necromancy and other forms of divination, but I'm rubbish at psychometry for instance, but that's maybe just because I've worked at the first option. Like any other talent, except in rare cases, we all have to work to develop it.

Narrow it down a little for us....what field are you interested in most, and what be proof *for you*? Maybe we can then make some suggestions about what you can do.

Hope your eye is feeling better btw.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Toodles

I was speaking more sarcastically about the economic part. I agree with you, that too much money is spent on something that cannot be proven or disproven. But, just because believers spend money on something like that, does not disqualify it from the list of probablities that goes on into eternity. Please keep in mind that your OP was a little aggressive, at least to me it seemed that way.

The only proof that science has of gravity is that the apple will fall if you let go of it. That is the ONLY way to measure gravity. There is no graviton that can be measured (at least that we know of) Science changes all the time and absolute UNDISPUTABLE proof is a very rare thing in any scientific field.

I looked back, the OP was a bit aggressive, well very aggressive, but I won't change it, since it's been commented on now, and that wouldn't be fair to readers.

I by no means am looking for undisputable evidence, just a very strong claim of such with at least a little backed evidence, perhaps something I myself could experience. Just a simple thing I thought would be able to ask of, didn't expect a ton of hate mail, and hate post, and well alot of other things yikes!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

It's not little, that's a trick, it's a huge thing, from Zeus to ghosts, people have lived their lives devoted to the paranormal, that is not a little thing.

Soooooo true! that is why I want proof from now on...because who know's, you could be the first person who isn't lying to me....

Ok, I'll try again, now that I know you are a boy...

Same bed but pushed over againnst the wall to your right...window behind bed but in middle of room..... computer desk at end of bed, pain in the butt..... stcickers on side of monitor... ALL black TV, not just rim....

Navey blue comforter with light jeans blue sheets....

Something orange on the floor (not bean bag chair too small?) towell mabey, bright orange on left front corner of room in fron of TV also in left front corner....

Tattered cream couch with brown stripes beside bed....something yellow on there.......

Won't go through rest of house since it is too distracting....

am i getting warmer now?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

First off, reading these posts, you have no idea how much effort i'm putting into it, no idea, it feels as my doctor said "death by a thousand cuts'.
just awful. Bizarre and surprising diagnosis though, thanks for asking, although it's a bad news reply.

If I was able to be interested in some psychic thing, I've tried telekinesis to extremity, and astral projection to no avail, years spent mind you, mostly child year too though at that.

I'd be interested in somethign that would benefit me mentally, geometrically, and logically. Remote Viewing would be a mighty neat thing.

I would love to read minds, but the thing that gets me the closest is NLP, and Eye Access Cues.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

To not through you off, its 2009, i'm in college, in an apartment, it's a laptop, not a monitor!

The only thing right was bed against a wall

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

There is a lighter on the floor, but my eyes percieve it as orange, but it's pink, this eye thing is really getting to my eyes for some reason.

That'll teach me to have fun on the fourht of july!!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
if the positioning IS right, it might be easier for me if the lights were on and not just TV and computer screen light....

My roomate just put pzzle glue on a huge puzzel we did thoug so he says I am probly high as a kite off the glue so I might suck right now......lol...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

To not through you off, its 2009, i'm in college, in an apartment, it's a laptop, not a monitor!

The only thing right was bed against a wall

Oh well, I tried!

At least I am being completely honest with this lil experiment, and it is good that you are so honest because people always say i am right and then i think they are reading in to things to MAKE me right when i am just saying whatever pops in my head.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
if the positioning IS right, it might be easier for me if the lights were on and not just TV and computer screen light....

My roomate just put pzzle glue on a huge puzzel we did thoug so he says I am probly high as a kite off the glue so I might suck right now......lol...

That could be it!

Nope its light as all hell in here.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Oh well..... lol... now i wanna see if anyone else has the gutts to at least try.

muhuhaha!

Never been this wrong....which may prove my reading into things theory.....

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I don't understand why people are being hostile to you, I hope you are able to experience something like I hope I will someday. I'm guessing the reason that claims of the paranormal can't be tested well is because it's inconsistent. I've heard about remote viewers being able to describe things in astonishing detail sometimes, and then other times be completely wrong.. same thing with mediums. So what would happen if someone is correct in saying you have a power rangers blanket on your bed but everything else was way off?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
just a guess, bored, tired, could be sleeping.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e6fd0b43584d.jpg[/atsimg]

oh wait thats my room, just kidding.

Hope you find what your looking for

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Uhm to the person talking about the wiccan (Lilith) belief system, I was speaking more toward the Aleister Crowley version... he WAS satanist.
Lilith belief is more natural and sexually oriented, as to the original nature of man, that is why it is to harm none Do what thou wilst.
But with Crowley you get a whole different interpretation...

ANYWAYS back to the experiment, First off, if you DONT believe in it, your mind CANT perceive it. Uhm Like i was saying you have to not just have an open mind but you have to be commited to the idea for it to be real for you, like take an animation done on the clear plastic.
On the first you make a backround,
then the setting area (trees, branches, ect)
then the person
then the mooving parts of the person

So like you cant see the levels one on top of the other watching the cartoon, but they are there, even if you dont know... i guess whatever haha now im going way off base... but maybe youget some of this.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

This is just a thought....you've tried really hard to get this to work by chosing what you want to do, and what you think might be interesting or challenging or provable...I'm not sure what your criteria are for the choices you make, and why you chose what you chose.

How about you leave the choice open for a while and watch what you're presented with. Leave it up to Fate/Chaos/The Universe to put something in front of you that you will be able to work with successfully, and see what happens. It might take days or weeks, but then again, it might only take hours. I say this because I know how human it is to get stuck in what we *think* would be a good idea, when really our talents lie elsewhere and we are missing the obvious because we are caught up in ego.

You might be absolutely brilliant at rune casting for instance, or a fabulous spirit medium, even although they hold no interest for you just now, or some other paranormal skill that you just don't know about yet. I know that I'm doing things that I would never have dreamed of even 3 years ago, and I've been working on this path a long time.

Maybe stop trying so hard just for a while. Put it on the back burner, go and do something else, and let what is going to be useful to you present itself. Do you catch my drift? Look for hints and synchronicities...patterns and repeated messages. It can be a lot of fun!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
He didn't upset me, but maybe this is why people got upset. The OP has made a number of false claims in his post. This can lead to a lot of hostility.

I have lost countless debates in paranormal and religion for the sheer fact of "where you there, no so you can't disprove it! aha I win".

Which is just awful and you know it.

Consider if you went to the store and bought a carton of milk, drank it, and came home. The OP doesn't believe you. He is saying this is awful and you shouldn't even offer your personal experiences if they can't be proven. I bet the OP wouldn't like it if I asked him to stop conveying himself as an atheist because it cannot be proven either. In other words, it's not awful if it's true. OP immediately assumes everybody are liars.

Next, the OP asks all to prove the paranormal is real, him being sole judge and jury. He suggests remote viewing, which is only a small spectrum of the paranormal. I can only hope if no remote viewers show up he doesn't say all paranormal claims are false, but that is yet to be seen.

Then he says if it's unprovable it's not real. Which I just showed you above is false with my examples.

And those little post of, I can't prove it, are unneccesary, because, i'm saying prove it, if it's unprovable, it's not real. At the simplest.

A guy sees a ghost one time in his life. How is he supposed to prove that? Even with multiple witnesses? It's only hearsay. That doesn't mean it didn't happen.

He makes a number of negative statements, "I doubt anyone will", "even if it's all falsehoods". Not very positive.

Also, I count at least three people here who are on his foe list. So there's bound to be some hostility. Anyway, I'm not upset. I totally understand people with this mindset. I wish everybody could see what I saw. Then we'd all be just trying to figure out what the hell is really going on out there. It would be a blast.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by I think Im normal
just a guess, bored, tired, could be sleeping.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e6fd0b43584d.jpg[/atsimg]

oh wait thats my room, just kidding.

Hope you find what your looking for

In my head the bed hould be facing the TV side of the room, but the TV is in corner,,, dirty clothes in front of TV.... some on no exsistant couch...door where TV is...queen bed, not single.... computer at end of bed I got too....lol

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy
So what would happen if someone is correct in saying you have a power rangers blanket on your bed but everything else was way off?

Exactly!!!!! GREAT point!

That is where it gets frustrating, because if someone wants you to be wrong they will read it wrong etc...

Like this girls asked what we should guess..... I said ok a green box, inside a purple box, with a necklace in it that had a spider typed pendant inside it with a green stone.... all inside a huge black box....

Well I got the boxes all mixed up, and so they said I was wrong...... but what are the odds of me even guessing boxes!!!! Like come on! it could have been a goldfish bowl, a balloon, ANYTHING!

But it wan't good enough even though she admits the necklace was perfectly right.....she WANTED me to be wrong so was not seeing how I was at least WAYYYYY close on an out of the blue guess first off..lol... oh well!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join