It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan 'apocalypse' crop circle appears at Silbury Hill

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I dont know why we dont have someone studying these scientifically. I think the best way to know if these are man made or not is to see if the nodes are stretched, and see how high the radiation levels are. Obviously if there are anomolies there, then it would be a great indicator it wasnt boards and man made! I just dont know how we could get someone to check this out??!?! Heck, what if we even have those golden and bronze plates underneath them? That would be another great sign they are NOT man made. IMO

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
If it appears in a field of wheat, then it must be true... whatever it is! Actually, it would make a great tattoo don't you think!

IRM

[edit on 8/7/09 by InfaRedMan]

Was thinking the same thing.

Would be a nice back piece.

Already have a phoenix on my arm.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by slylee

That is an impressive crop circle but as i have said before until someone actually catches these "Aliens" doing this i will say they are man-made....

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by slylee

The Mayan Crop Circle is not about doom and gloom but the message is that we as the Planet Earth are going to see a New Earth and the ending of the old ways and old consciousness.

Now that also includes Space Brothers and Sisters from other Planetary Worlds coming before 2012 to assist Mankind into a new dawn .

As we all try to understand this Crop Circle each will come away with a different answer then the next .

Will know what will be as we get closer to 2012 .

From my perspective Space people are and have created these Circles .

The fake ones exist aswell but if anyone really believes that all Crop Circles are Man Made you need to do better reearch or at least look at those who are in the field coming back with hard data on the subject.

The ETs making the real Crop Circles I believe will get more creative to get Mankind to wake up and understand what's going on now .

Lets try and understand what this Crop Circles message really is

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
can we all agree now that after the july 7th BUST, that these recent crop circles are man made? k, thanks

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by xSHINIx
Awsome i hope its true! i really wish that our live as humans will end in year 2012! We humans are killingl this beautiful planet so we deserve it. Nikola Tesler who the f killed you ... damn fbi and cia . Tesler you were our only hope to use cosmic energy for our life...

[edit on 8-7-2009 by xSHINIx]

Um that may be your wish but I dont want that. I havent done all the things I want to do, like a family, see Paris, France, go to the pyramids and everything else. You cant blame everyone for whats going on. It's a select few making decisions for the rest of us and not really caring what we as race really want or care about. I dont know if I really believe the world will end at this time, I believe it will be an end to something and a new beginning to something else....what that is I have no idea.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

I agree completely.

Do you think there is an agenda that tries to connect the date with fear and doom, to change it's outcome?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thedtrain

Well, someone knows their Mayan history, language and prophecies if this is a hoax.

I believe University Professors are abit too busy to devolve themselves into flattening fields with a wooden plank

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by xSHINIx
Awsome i hope its true! i really wish that our live as humans will end in year 2012! We humans are killingl this beautiful planet so we deserve it. Nikola Tesler who the f killed you ... damn fbi and cia . Tesler you were our only hope to use cosmic energy for our life...

[edit on 8-7-2009 by xSHINIx]

So you want the world to end?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thedtrain

Mass Generalizations will get you nowhere. Some posters on ATS who are interested in crop circles wanted to entertain the theory that one or more [cropcircle] was trying to warn us of a solar event, and one poster in particular was very heated and demanded that it was true. The climax of the situation is here:

Largest sunspot EVER found today 7/7/09

I'm sure you can see who is whom. Although there was no climactic event yesterday that involved the sun, seeing a sunspot of that magnitude is activity nonetheless. Meaning that to take one situation on ATS and to generalize that as to say "all crop circles are busted, lets move on," doesn't logically make sense in my mind.

Here's what I'm seeing in terms of your logic:

Speculations were made on a crop circle -> speculations speculate that crop circle could be a warning about a possible solar flare on July 7th -> July 7th comes, we're not all dead, so therefore -> all crop circles are fake.

It's a bit of a stretch between the last two steps if you ask me.

One last final word: Do you find it interesting none-the-less that the date speculated coincided with the sunspot activity? This is not asking you if you believe in aliens, or that aliens are sending us messages in fields of wheat, merely asking if you would find the chances of this happening statistically significant.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by willis7737

HOWEVER,

You DO seem to forget that a little while back, a member here at ATS confessed to several crop circles... and even said that their next one would be a hummingbird... Lo and behold, many people have taken a message from THAT EXACT 'CIRCLE'.

I suggest you check out 'Once Once's thread about this 'hummingbird' circle.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-7-2009 by jephers0n]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

here's your answer...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Hey Komodo! Bummer man! I only have dial up connection right now, so it would take me about 3 days to load that 10:00 Youtube vid. Could you possibly explain a little of whats going on in the video? I really want the most recent crop circles to be investigated scientifically, especially the Mayan. Thx for posting the video though.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
There is no proof that crop circles, some or all, were made by extra-terrestrial beings. There is exactly the same amount of proof (none) that crop circles, some or all, were made by human beings.

Are human beings capable of creating these complex designs? Absolutely. However, just because they can, doesn't mean there's no such thing as a crop circle of ET origin. If you think about it, there's not really any possible way that an ET civilization could leave a message here that couldn't be replicated, or hoaxed by humans.

In short, no amount of convincing will convince a non-believer, and vice-versa. But you know what? That's OK. We're all entitled to our own perspectives. My mother doesn't believe there is any possible way a vaccine could be harmful. I however have been witness to the onset of a vegetative state, and subsequent death of a child as a direct result of a vaccine injection.

Perspective is everything.

Most believers were, at one time, non-believers. Something happened that changed their minds. Whether it was an event of some sort, or simply gaining knew knowledge is irrelevant. All non-believers should recognize that it's possible this too will happen to them. Ever heard of anyone who claimed to be abducted by aliens, who didn't believe they existed?

History is rich with seemingly ridiculous assumptions that were later proven, well, ridiculous. Remember when the Earth was flat? Human nature is to "fill in the blanks" when information is missing. In the case of UFOs and Alien civilizations, 100% of the information is missing, so we fill in the blanks creatively. Even so, we do well to remember that the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. The fact that there is no proof proves only that there's no proof, not that they don't exist.

Personally, I think that most crop circles, especially the recent barrage of them are man made. I don't however believe that it's an entirely human concept. I read an article once about the scientific examination of one particular crop circle, and the findings included some very strange things. The thing that stood out for me was that the mineral content in the soil, was aligned in precisely the same manor that the broken stalks were. So, my summation is that while there is no evidence that indicates ET made any of these circles, there is evidence that man did not create all of them.

That 7/7 concept was a great marketing ploy, and I applaud those humans responsible for creating many of these latest, intricate circles.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

i'll will try when i have the time...I was going to type out what the video stated about the scientific results that found at some of the circles.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I can only state that I will be waiting with great anticipation once the crop circle experts are able to investigate this most recent so called Mayan crop circle. Once they have measured and angled and come to some plausable finding I am certain that the message will be important to everyone.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by willis7737

I agree with what you said. The initial depiction of the circle was that there would be a solar flare on July 7th.

Which actually did happen.

Where does it say that the solar flare was going to shoot out of the sun and kill everybody? Perhaps posters added that, but that WAS NOT in the original interpretation at all, which is below. The original interpretation even tells people not too worry about. Just because some POSTERS took it to far, does not change the original crop circle researcher's interpretaton.

Both of those features suggest that a solar storm may impact Earth on July 7, 2009, as has already been suggested by several other crop pictures from April or May (see bishopcannings or roundway2).

The new crop picture also shows a small, horizontal, four-circle band just between its head and its long tail (blue arrows, left or right above). That feature closely resembles a crop picture from July 20, 2008 which told us about eclipses (see time2007x). Indeed, the suggested date of July 7, 2009 for an upcoming solar storm will be a penumbral lunar eclipse (see eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov).

“If directed at Earth, a coronal mass ejection is harmless to people, but slams into Earth's magnetic field, thereby distorting it into the shape of a jellyfish buffeted by a strong current. The most severe CMEs may cause geomagnetic storms capable of disrupting satellites, radio communications or power systems” (see www.atlasaerospace.net/eng/newsi-r.htm?id=50).

Once we study this new crop picture further, a more complete report can be made. No need to be too concerned! Other severe solar storms impacted on Earth in 2000 or 2003 (as noted above), but hardly anyone took any notice, apart from some professional astrophysicists who became very excited.

Link: www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jephers0n

Every other person that claims something, and never provides proof of such claim, is declared a hoaxer. EXCEPT in this case.

Are you aware that two other researchers on the crop circle site that is linked in almost all crop circle threads stated that there would be a hummingbird circle three days prior to the Avebury Team's claim?

So either the Avebury team are the researchers, or they decided to copy their predictions and claim the work after the fact.

Without ANY photos or VIDEO of ANY kind, I declare them to be hoaxers.

Why would they announce they are going to make it, but not take a picture. They could have taken a picture of the final circle and posted it before any other aerial shots hit the web. But they didn't.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
That jellyfish crop circle was blown way out of proportion but as I have stated in another thread, I find it very interesting that 48 hours before the date of July 7th, 2009 the largest sunspot and beginning of Solar Cycle 24 happened.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Agreed. I actually think circles are made by people, but that there is a technology behind the making of them. I think the "boards and rope" argument is not at all practical or plausible with most of these circles.

However, predicting a sun spot is something that no scientist here can do -- so I am having trouble with that. Especially given how quiet the sun's been, it certainly was not a given that a sun spot would appear.

I still think that if we could figure out HOW they are made, we would be led to WHO.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join