It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it comes - first wave - being drafted H1N1

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Dear Commissioners, School Board Members, Mr. Herr, Dr. McKinzie and County School & Emergency Management Staff,

The Federal Health & Human Services Department (HHS) and the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) have advised public health agencies across the nation to begin planning for a national H1N1 vaccination campaign this fall. In addition, local health departments will continue surveillance and response efforts that have been in place since April when the new flu virus was first discovered.

Although this new flu virus has caused mild illnesses, it may strengthen or become more widespread in the fall of this year. Thus far we have confirmed over 3 dozen cases with no large clusters. Other parts of Florida are still dealing with sporadic clusters and rare severe illness in those with asthma, heart disease or other chronic condition. But for our planning purposes, even "mild flu" can keep people out of work or school for days while seriously sickening those with chronic disease. Absenteeism in large numbers could impact daily operations of many enterprises such as hospitals, schools, government, and other businesses. Community reactions to perceived risks can also impact these same entities.

Here's what we know at the moment:
-Each person wishing to be protected will need 2 vaccinations (needle injections) over a 21 to 28 day period
-We anticipate a start time of mid-October for priority groups (first responders & healthcare workers) (Family members of priority groups are not included at this time)

-Expect other groups to begin getting vaccines starting in mid-November or earlier
-Only those who wish to obtain the vaccine will get it - it's not mandatory for anyone
-School-aged children may be a priority group - the HHS Secretary is working now to encourage School Boards across the nation to consider the best methods to protect their students this fall

-Vaccination campaign could continue into February 2010
-Current plans call for the vaccine & needles to be FREE of charge
-Current plans call for local public health agencies to control the vaccine and how / where / when it's distributed
-The Polk County Health Department is already working with hospitals and other organizations around the county on plans to vaccinate their staff & patients

-We'll reach out to major employers to engage their assistance & participation as well

Current Challenges:
-Staffing will be a major issue in addition to the logistics of training, site preparation, partnership development.
-Exact locations where these vaccination sites will be is also an open issue. We're expected to have these sites identified and a law enforcement survey completed by July 30th.

-Storage is another unanswered question - our existing capacity is far below what's needed. We're looking for refrigerated storage that's securable with a temperature range of 35 to 46 Deg F.

-Security of vaccine supplies, at vaccination sites, and traffic control around those sites will likely require law enforcement involvement.

Bottom Line - this represents a situation where every county & municipal government agency will need to work closely together for the welfare of our citizens.

Thanks for your help and please call if you have any questions.

Daniel Haight, MD
Director, Polk County Health Department
Associate Professor, University of South Florida
Division of Infectious Diseases and International Medicine
Co-Chair, Health and Medical Committee of the Tampa Bay Regional Domestic Security Task Force

863 519 7900 ext 1001
863 412 5156 cell

[edit on 7-7-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

I work for Florida Dept. of Health, so I checked the name on this. It checks out 100% accurate. Daniel Haight is indeed an MD for Polk County Health Department in Bartow, FL., and the phone number and extension are correct.

This looks legit!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

There is no cure for swine flu!

How can you be vaccinated against it?

Correct me if I am wrong here but all the information I have read and learned from inside sources in pharmaceuticals have told me this is the case.

Tamiflu does not prevent swine flu in case anyone might think that.

The whole swine flu situation reeks in my opinion.

Thanks for posting this.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
-Only those who wish to obtain the vaccine will get it - it's not mandatory for anyone

as long as its not mandatory, i am ok with it, i have told everyone i care about that they shouldn't take it, there is information all over the internet telling people to be cautious of taking it.

If people don't want to listen, and go begging for there shot, who am i to tell them not to.

I hope it stays an option, i fear the day they force us to take a vaccine.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Wow nice find OP!!

It is only a matter of time that this becomes mandatory. It may not come out and say it is madatory but schools may not let children attend school without it and companies may not let employees work without having it, then it does become mandatory. Just something to think about.

[edit on 02/04/2009 by Cool Breeze]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Tamiflu is antiviral drug. It works by messing with virus capability to infect cells.
It is completely artificial treatment. (Well immune system does help to clear the mess too).
Vaccine is introducing weakened/"dead" elements of problem (in this case - virus) to immune system so it would recognize it as an enemy and attack with full force once a real virus is encountered. This recognition,mobilisation and attack occures naturally in all of us 24/7, but it takes time. We do not get healthy by magic from ordinary flu, for example. Our immune system kills it. But it takes a lot of time from recognition to actual targeted destruction.
By the way, vaccine in this document is not mandatory.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It is all good as long as it isn't mandatory.

And it sure would be nice if they gave you a list of possible reactions to the vaccine, or were straight up about not knowing if there are any. And made you sign a waiver acknowledging that they are not accountable for anything that goes wrong with the vaccine.

Just to be on the up and up, you know?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

this lady has it right, she explains what's going and what the officials are planning

also don't forget to read this thread, it's real, it's serious and it's coming:

Whats coming this fall - Everyone Read, your life & freedoms are at stake

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
[edit on 7-7-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Well someone made a point that it is volutary... so is the military... excuse me, but the way they get around this is... about 1 year from now, they will do a change order... and the Voluntary will be replaced with the word Manditory... thats all that needs to be done to change the point you made. do I make myself clear enough for you...

Illegal we do right away .... UnConstitutional--takes a little longer... HKissinger

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Lots of nudging not so much winking any more since its a Gay thing these days... ha ha

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Oh, I'm sorry ... ok, a change order is what the government does every so often. It sends out changes to existing SOP's (Standard Operating Proceedures) ok, you follow me.... the whole damn thing functions on SOP's .... every thing.... when they have a law on the books everyone agrees with and they want to change it to its real purpose. they get the law on the books and a few years after its everywhere... they issue a change order... where you cut out words on a government communicaiton and you paste them over the words you are instructed to change.
well, I read the original intent of the law and then I read what they changed it to mean... and it would have never been passed in the first place if the people passing it knew... if you know what I mean -- wink knod wink nudge.. now what I mean... wink Nudge... wink wink

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I hope you got my point

I had to delete my post now.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I fully understand, You have me at a disadvantage... were Americans trying to stay alive... and your assisting us how...?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
As long as it's voluntary I will refuse. I'm not letting the government stick me with a needle. Who knows what they might have in it. For all we know they be actually giving everyone the swine flu. If everyone can remember the year without a flu season, I believe it was the same year the so called vaccine was tainted with bacteria and rendered useless.

Secondly, there is no cure or vaccine for the swine flu as it mutates and this would be useless. But it's a good way to get the population down to numbers they want. Remember, there is no certain way to know what is in the needle. Hundreds of black men down south found this out when they were given a transmissible sexual disease instead of a flu shot and died horrible deaths. The reason? they wanted to see how STD's spread among the adult black population. Just be careful.

If you don't want to get a flu...

1. If someone coughs, don't inhale and back away.

2. Keep your hands away from your nose, eyes, and mouth.

3. Wash your hands often.

4. Don't eat or drink after other people.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Fromabove]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
As long as it's voluntary I will refuse. I'm not letting the government stick me with a needle. Who knows what they might have in it. For all we know they be actually giving everyone the swine flu. If everyone can remember the year without a flu season, I believe it was the same year the so called vaccine was tainted with bacteria and rendered useless.

Secondly, there is no cure or vaccine for the swine flu as it mutates and this would be useless. But it's a good way to get the population down to numbers they want. Remember, there is no certain way to know what is in the needle. Hundreds of black men down south found this out when they were given a transmissible sexual disease instead of a flu shot and died horrible deaths. The reason? they wanted to see how STD's spread among the adult black population. Just be careful.

If you don't want to get a flu...

1. If someone coughs, don't inhale and back away.

2. Keep your hands away from your nose, eyes, and mouth.

3. Wash your hands often.

4. Don't eat or drink after other people.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Fromabove]

The answer to all this is written within what you just posted.

Flu, not swine flu.

I really hope the truth about this is leaked but I doubt it will be even looked at as serious if it were. Its one of the biggest conspiracies there has ever been.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

as long as its not mandatory
damn glad to see this. i agree fo sho. man can you imagine ?if it did say
mandatory?or even if they change it?i swear as i was reading, i was ready to
jump up.lock and load, and start building baricades. be cause that would
be it.
the straaaaaaaaaaw

[edit on 8-7-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
At least it does say it isn't mandatory. However, it disturbs me that the very next sentence says that school aged children may be considered a priority group. To me that means that they may make it so a priority group the vaccine IS mandatory.

And just because it says not mandatory does not mean it will never be mandatory. I know this isn't the same, but shows the way they twist things to get them accepted. When the government wanted to pass seat belt laws, they said right off that it would NOT be a primary offense. But what's the current campaign? "Click it or ticket." This offense that was not going to be a primary offense now IS a primary offense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join