It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats coming this fall - Everyone Read, your life & freedoms are at stake

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This was posted in a comment (here) but I believe it merits it's own thread because the subject matter is of grave importance to everyone. You need to sit down and listen to what this lady is saying.

I've passed this on to everyone I know, I suggest you take the time to do the same

Transcript and material sources here:
/nuc4oh

** EDIT TO ADD **

FEMA CAMP Contracts for this FALL (2009)
READ This post :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

BID Information as copied from Offical Site:

Responder Support Camps (Base Camps)
Solicitation Number: HSFEHQ-09-R-0079
Agency: Department of Homeland Security
Office: Federal Emergency Management Agency

www.fbo.gov...

What better way to do a swift overthrow of a nation than via a conjured pandemic?

[edit on 1-7-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Excellent S and F for you!!

I will be saving this vid to send to others, for them to become aware of not taking the vaccine when it is forced upon us.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
So I watched it.

And I bet if you played it really fast, she'd be shaking her head in a NO like manner throughout the whole thing.

I'm smelling that this person, maybe one of those advocates of NO SHOTS WHATSOEVER, and maybe using this as fear mongering to put an end to it.
She even has the eyes of a scientologist!

Most importantly, it was like watching a really long disclaimer, like the ones at the end of ambien commercials.

This product may cause.blah blah blah blah blah....

Swine flu may hurt severely or kill, people with; autoimmune disease, elderly people, and young children....

So can the heat? Your point is?

I'm not an advocate for this, but seems a little sneaky, and suspicious.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Excellent balanced view without overt fear mongering.

We should not forget the original swine flu non epidemic and vaccine with all its consequences.

S&F for you warrenb for so many excellent finds.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

What would be wrong with no shots forever?
Have you done any research...any whatsoever on vaccinations?

I have an idea...let all of the senators, and congressmen, and all of the Fed Reserve Board and the SEC Board take the flu shot first.

We will wait and see what happens...how does that sound for a nice experiment, and how proud we would be to see them demonstrate thier confidence in the vaccination!

Sarcasm fully loaded...

[edit on 30-6-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Haha.
Fo Sho, let the givers be the first takers in this case. Hey they did it with my paycheck. Here's a stimulus check, and here's the tax we giving you to get that back and more. Enjoy

I'll be honest i've done no research whatsoever on vaccines, but if you give me an unbias site, i'll look at it

I know though, i've gotten all my shots, and have not ever had; the flu, hepatitis etc etc etc...

But thats almost like saying I protect people in my town from alligator bites, and someone says, but theres no alligators even close to my town.

And I'll say EXACTLY!!! I'm doing a great job. So I take that into account to.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
thats crazy ... this flu is just crazy ... it is another conspiracy ... because some say it is harmless ... the governament is saying that this is a huge virus and needs attention, trying to get everyone scared and demanding vaccination ...

well ... if you really think ... it is most possible that the government is lying ... well .. that is what math says ...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Are people still talking about the swine flu?

sigh

There is another pandemic out there, it has killed 36,000 people in only six months. It hospitalized 200,000 others.

It is called the flu. And it happens every year. And no one gets mandatory shots. I wonder how many people frightend of the hamdemic didn't get their yearly shot.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I have such a bad feeling about the coming Fall and Winter months. Between the impending financial collapse and the resurgence of this engineered flu virus I get the feeling that we are in for a rough time to come.

I truly hope people are hearing the warnings and taking them seriously enough to prepare. This scenario is a recipe for real, honest to God disaster.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I think one of the most interesting of the recent developments regarding this Swine Flu is the billions of dollars that were tacked un for combating the virus in the recent Pentagon Emergency Supplemental Spending Bill that is normally done to just help pay the cost of the War in Iraq and Afghanistan which of course makes me wonder two things, don't we already fund the military with a huge budget and isn't it job to fight wars? And of course second of all why so many billions and why to the Military Emergency Supplemental Funding to fight the Swine Flu.

Could this possibly be another form of bailout this time to the drug makers?

Could this be a mass murder or control mechanism?

Did it go into the Military's emergency budget because the Military invented and started the Virus?

Did it go into the Military budget because they are going to be deputized domestically to make people take the shots?

Lot's of questions but I have some real anwers...feed a cold and starve a fever?

Wait that doesn't have anything to do with the flu does it?

I don't think the billions of dollars we just got suckered for again to fight the Flu has anything to do with fighting this flu either, but could to propogate the spread of it.

Long and short of it, I don't know about you but if I have to take a needle for something it had better be a narcotic!

No way would I take the flu shot, and I will keep my kids out of school if they aren't allowed to attend without taking this flu shot.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I have this under control:

1. No public school for my child.

2. No unnecessary visits to the doctor.

3. Continue living and eating as heathily as possible.

4. Don't fly this fall or winter. Drive my own vehicle to get where I need to be.

5. make sure I'm stocked up on food and resources I need.

I see what this lady is basically saying here: if you don't take your shots like a good little kid, you're at the same level as a domestic terrorist. Or if you don't get your shots for your kids, you're a neglectful parent. These people can ##$% off. I'll leave this "free" country before they force their will on me.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by Asherah]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
It's really really starting now. You know I have known for a long time that this was coming for real but it's still amazing me that it's actually happening now. There was always a voice in the back of my head saying that "maybe it wont happen, maybe it all is just crazy talk." That voice has been silenced once and for all I think.

Helloooo
New. World. Order.
You effing bastards.

You wont last long though.

V's coming.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

You shouldn't natter about Scientology for no good reason. If you were better informed you might discover they are on our side. Sorry, but I object to stuff like that. Stay on subject. Use data that is relevant.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

I agree. I'm no advocate of scientology. The way they're going about the for-profit way of doing things I think is wrong but they ultimately are alien believers and are probably very much against these mandatory vaccinations. I see no reason to bash them... well except that tom cruise is part of them and he is just annoying.

**edit** to make it more specific and on topic.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by jar11]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Hamdemic! Priceless!

Yeah. So (wiping tears from eyes, sniff, giggle,) I can't wait to say no to this BS.

heehhee!! hamdemic

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
This was posted in a comment (here)

35000 infected, 162 died. OMG. That is 0,4657% death rate. That tells everything.

I think this is a world wide intelligence test - to how easy it is to make us submit to Their will with something pathetic - Influenza.

Imagine what would happen if there would be real emergency - masses would probably be begging to be "saved".

[edit on 1-7-2009 by FIFIGI]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI
35000 infected, 162 died. OMG. That is 0,4657% death rate. That tells everything.

I think this is a world wide intelligence test - to how easy it is to make us submit to Their will with something pathetic - Influenza.

Imagine what would happen if there would be real emergency - masses would probably be begging to be "saved".

unfortunately that is not the meat of the topic. most of us don't give a rats arse about the flu or this vaccine.

the meat of the topic is revealed if you visited the link and read the transcript but in any event, here's a recap along with the official LAWS/BILLS/REGULATIONS. it is not a fantasy.

• calls by U.S. health officials to give American children the first doses of experimental swine flu vaccines in the school setting
  • Doctors at the Centers for Disease Control, who followed the lead of the World Health Organization, have done the same and are exercising unprecedented power that Congress handed over to them after 9-11.
  • Congress responded to the public health emergency declaration by giving a group of drug companies one billion dollars to fast track experimental swine flu vaccines that may include whole live, killed or genetically engineered human and animal influenza viruses, chemicals, and potentially reactive oil based adjuvants that manipulate the immune system to boost the vaccine’s potency
  • States Enact Stronger Quarantine & No Free Assembly Laws: In some states, like Massachusetts, public health doctors have persuaded legislators to quickly pass pandemic influenza legislation that will allow state officials to enter the homes and businesses without the approval of occupants; to investigate and quarantine individuals without their consent; to require licensed health care providers to give citizens vaccines and to ban the free assembly of citizens in the state
  • As Department of Homeland Security officials are declaring that any disease outbreak is a matter of homeland security; as Department of Defense officials are defining public demonstrations as “low level terrorism;”as CDC officials make plans to re-route airplanes to designated airports with quarantine centers to screen all passengers for signs of swine flu; and as fast tracked experimental pandemic flu vaccines are being created to be given to American children first, it is time for all of us – whether we are public health officials addressing what we believe is a true public health emergency or whether we are ordinary citizens simply trying to protect our health and the health of our children - to act in rational and responsible ways.

sources to laws/regulations/bills in original link

The FLU is nothing but the key to the door of oppression.

They can enter your house without a warrant and force you to get vaccinated. They can hold you down like a dog and inject you with whatever is in the needle. They can do this to your children, your husband or wife, yourself and anyone else you know.

The whole FLU story since the beginning has been very suspicious but we can see why it was made and what the goal is.

Best way to clear out/erase a nation and start from scratch.

I told ya, it's scary stuff but this ain't some pipe dream it's all there in the links

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The most scary part of this whole flu thing is,that they declared a level 6..

At that point I can help but think of these words..

Game set match..

Right now they have the power to do basicly what ever they want in the name of National Emergency..I know in my state,if for what ever reason ''they'' decided to nock on my door and want to peek around, I have to let them..If for what ever reason they want to quarentine me and my household they can..If ''they'' feel that a jab is needed for me, I have no legal right to deny it..Amongst others this is the worst of this flu ''hamdemic''

The ability to ABUSE the powers afforded to the PTB are what my concern is,and others should start to fel the same

[edit on 1-7-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

well, consider that your immune system, like all other systems in your body, needs to be exercised to be in top shape to perform optimally... when you cater to it from outside sources, such as immunizations, you're forcing your own, natural immune system to work less, so when the time comes for you to really need it, it won't be in the best shape, as it's been relying on outside sources to do all the work...

we've got everything we need naturally here on this planet, including our own human form of defense against illnesses - why degrade it by pumping new chemical agents into our body, when it was building it's own perfect strength in the first place??

...practice makes perfect, and i don't think getting immunizations helps our immune systems - it needs natural exercise to be in its best shape, so when the time comes, you won't need to rely on an outside source, especially one as big as the medical industry, who cares more about money than your person well-being...

by the way, i haven't had an immunization in 15 years, and i haven't had the flu since a few months after my last flu shot when i was like 10...

[edit on 1-7-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Wow, thanks a lot for this video. Starred and flagged.

So, pretty much companies like BAXTER, the same company which sent live H1N1 flu virus as vaccine to Europe, were given $1 billion dollars to prepare vaccines which won't have any sort of experimental stage. They will just vaccinate the entire population with these since we are already at the highest level in the pandemic levels....

Humm, perhaps we should ask whoever tries to vaccinate us mandatorily to take the first flu shot, and then come back a few weeks later and see what happens to them first....

[edit on 1-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join