It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it comes - first wave - being drafted H1N1

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Wasn't there a commercial not too long ago, before the swine flu BS, where they were recalling Tamiflu because of deadly side effects?

I think it was like one of those "If you or anyone you know take Tamiflu, you may be entitled to settlement money" kind of thing.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Genus

yes, but you are forgetting who owns Tamaflu.... or was the CEO and may still be... Rumsfield.... so you know they got to profit some how... and my inteligence on tamiflu is ... it is a do nothing psuedo drug...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Let me guess the dark government creates a cool sounding virus name and distibutes it to the population, so we help benefit the medical community by grouping together and forming a whole mental sick fear vibration that sweeps the masses and the children, ohh how sweet little Steven Has just been given this weird mutaing virus through inoculation, thanks guys.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
-We anticipate a start time of mid-October for priority groups (first responders & healthcare workers)

-Expect other groups to begin getting vaccines starting in mid-November or earlier

I hate to break it to the good doctor but, if this follows the same pattern as the 1918 flu, getting vaccinations out to the general public in mid-november will be TOO LATE.

The 1918 flu did it's big killing in October and November.

[edit on 7/8/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

it was rumored that who ever got the flu shot in 1918... died of the flu... I wonder if that statement is true... I have heard several times but never data to support the claim...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Nope, the flu vaccine wasn't available back then. The first licensed use was in 1944.

Source

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

You may be thinking of the swine flu shot of the 1970s. There was a very high percentage of Gullian Burre Syndromes with those who got the shot.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join