It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is No Friend of Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
reply to post by Britguy

Israel is more than a friend - they are an ally of the U.S., meaning a "special friend". We look out for them, they look out for us. When bullies bother them, we help them. When bullies bother us, they help us. Simple, just like playground logic.

And here's where your playground and Disney logic falls apart some more...

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

You're playing with the Devil, and you're just laughing along?

*facepalm*

[edit on 7-7-2009 by ElloAll]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

canadafreepress.com

During the 2008 presidential election candidate Barack Obama publicly positioned himself as a “stalwart friend of Israel” and assured the American Jewish community that the bonds between Israel and the United States were “unbreakable” and that Israel’s “security is sacrosanct.” Partly due to these public assurances, Jewish Americans responded with an overwhelming 78% of their vote.
Many glossed over the fact that President Obama sat in Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s pews for over 20 years listening to anti-Semitic hate speech, maintained personal relationships with well known Israel
(visit the link for the full news article)

You are "Anti-goy" and always go off on "Jew hater" and "Anti-semitic." You are a disinfo agent on here working for Israel. I've seen your work. Obama is VOICING a fair approach, and Israel has always been given the benefit. Weapons, money, then look at the number of deaths to Palestinians versus Israel OCCUPANTS. It is sick and delusional to think anyhone can steal land and murder babies, not to mention harass aid workers, shoot medical personnel and vehicles, STARVE an entire concentration camp they created out of Gaza then be the "Victims." Obama is SAYING fair things, in reality, more murder, more lies, media not changed. Israel is robbing the bank than crying about how they left a $20 bill and want it because they are OWED it. Allies and friends do not attack ships (USS Liberty) or blow up buildings and cause false flag operations to incite wars. "Anything goes so long as it benefits us, Americans are dumb enough to not see the whole picture" is the Zionist view. Also, nothing changes in reality, Obama just talks well.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I couldn't agree more.

wonderworld is on my suspicious list.

Not calling any names -- there's alot of JDL shills here who go WILD when presented with the truth.

They, for some weird reason, like to act as female Americans (probably think it would garner them sympathy) and whatnot, they know their time is short. Weird people I must say. The people who know what's going on outnumber the fanatics who wish to hold onto the past, or normalise the crimes committed by Israel.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Wonder, I am not surprised by a man who was raised as a Muslim not being a friend of Israel.

Hell, he isn't even a friend of the United States.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElloAll
Not calling any names -- there's alot of JDL shills here who go WILD when presented with the truth. They, for some weird reason, like to act as female Americans ...

: Anyone particular in mind with that drivel?

Originally posted by dooper I am not surprised by a man who was raised as a Muslim not being a friend of Israel. Hell, he isn't even a friend of the United States.

Obama's Church Not Your Average Christian Church
Obama's black liberation theology cult in Chicago used to print Hamas propaganda on it's church bulletins. And they gave awards to the 'brilliant' anti-jewish Louis Farrakhan. Obama's been steeped in anti-Isreal propaganda for 20 years there.

That being said - Obama's loyalties should be with America first. And they aren't. They are with the NWO puppet masters who put him - their good little tool - in office.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Dunno?, but seems to me US Pres Obama cares but didn't know how it all worked before coming to office.
Think VP Biden a couple of days ago put it right in that Israel has the right to defend itself in aggressively dealing with the Iranian Nuc Issues.

Decoy

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ElloAll

Not calling any names -- there's alot of JDL shills here who go WILD when presented with the truth.

They, for some weird reason, like to act as female Americans (probably think it would garner them sympathy) and whatnot, they know their time is short. Weird people I must say. The people who know what's going on outnumber the fanatics who wish to hold onto the past, or normalise the crimes committed by Israel.

Actually.. this is very true.

I happen to be a JDL "shill" (calling us shills hurts our feelings.. we are people too you know?) And I can attest that There ARE JDLers here who pretend to be American Females (because who doesn't like a fiery woman telling you how it is right?.. righttt???) Ya, we all know who I'm talkin bout. and it's true, we are all really Israeli sympathizers hired by the Jewish lobbyist to get us to rile people up.

And that female that pretends to be an American Woman? He's really an Israeli born 51 year old obese man living in his mother basement named Felix Wolowitz

You're generally right when people disagree with you, there is a 93% chance they are hired shills out to ruin your day.

Sorry for outing you Felix.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ElloAll

DNA contradicts your theories of Jewish origin. Believe what you will but reality Jews linage can be traced back to the middle east. The only question is if they were Canaanites who converted to Judaism or did they conquer them as the bible states. Either way your version of history is severely flawed.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

lol LIke big oil is gonna allow that.
Saudi Arabia, and now Iran, has always been more important than Israel.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

All of our American Presidents have taken a strong stand to support Israel. What’s up with Obama? Is this some tie to his Kenyan roots? Obama is trying to make peace with the Islamic Country of Iran the Hamas. This would all be good, if not at the cost of the State of Israel. Does Obama want WW3?

Yikes, sounds like a threat.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ElloAll

You have got some serious paranoia issues to deal with. Did it ever enter your mind that people actually have opposing viewpoints? A mindset such as yours is disturbing. You only have 49 posts in your profile and all of them are anti Israel. Agenda? Summer Homework project?

You are spreading rumors about fellow ATS members belonging to the JDL, me included. You have nothing to support your paranoid claims. Your are certainly a masterful baiter. Sadly, you are not getting the response that you seek.

Your Summer break must be pretty boring.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Obama's Church Not Your Average Christian Church
Obama's black liberation theology cult in Chicago used to print Hamas propaganda on it's church bulletins. And they gave awards to the 'brilliant' anti-jewish Louis Farrakhan. Obama's been steeped in anti-Isreal propaganda for 20 years there.

While this is relevant information into the psychological makes up of Obamas mind...His old church has absolutely zero affect on his foreign policy. Americas foreign policy has not changed in over 60+ years. It does not matter who the President is.

The MIC, Trilateral Commission and other think tanks have been fully in charge since WW2.

That being said - Obama's loyalties should be with America first. And they aren't. They are with the NWO puppet masters who put him - their good little tool - in office.

Then here comes the non-sensical b.s.....again. I really have no affinity for Obama, but I have the same dislike (actually more) when all someone does is show obvious bias and discontent based on their own political and religious ideologies. Like I said earler, it is pathetic. Your agenda is plainlfully obvious.

Furthermore, when you decide to post links and information such as who his church was, which may have some validity to it, and then you expose your predisposition the way you do in nearly every post, it detracts from the attention you may have garnered from any facts or hearsay you have gathered and are trying to share.

Just try to keep that in mind when you feel the desire to post. Maybe you will actually get somewhere besides with those who don't hold the exact same ideologies as you...K?...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs
His old church has absolutely zero affect on his foreign policy.

Says you.

When someone sits in a cult for 20 years, it will effect them and their decision making.

The MIC, Trilateral Commission and other think tanks have been fully in charge since WW2.

Yes, the NWO (trilats and bildebergers, etc) have been in charge and still are. That doesn't mean that Obama's personal opinions doesn't come shining through in some of the decisions he makes.

Then here comes the non-sensical b.s

You say the trilats are in charge. I say the NWO is in charge.
I said something similar however, what I say is non-sensical b.s?
That's lame, open_eyeballs. Really lame.

I have the same dislike (actually more) when all someone does is show obvious bias and discontent based on their own political and religious ideologies.

Guess you have dislike (actually more) for yourself then.

Like I said earler, it is pathetic. Your agenda is plainlfully obvious.

back atchya

Furthermore, when you decide to post links and information such as who his church was,

Furthermore ... you didn't even read it, did you? It's an ATS thread full of TRUE INFORMATION which shows anti-Israel motivation coming from the cult he was a member of for 20 years.

Just try to keep that in mind

I've been here 5 years and know how to post just fine. YOU keep that in mind next time YOU try to lecture me on how to post.

those who don't hold the exact same ideologies as you...

Coming from you ... that's absolutely hysterical!

Almost your entire post was an off topic anti-flyersfan rant.
I AM NOT THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD

[edit on 7/8/2009 by FlyersFan]

SR

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Oh lawdy women with freedom of expression and allowed access to the internet and who DARE have opposing viewpoints and their own way of thinking are all actually paid for IDF agents now LOL.

No offense but get out the basement son.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

His old church has absolutely zero affect on his foreign policy.

Says you.

and then you say this...

Yes, the NWO (trilats and bildebergers, etc) have been in charge and still are.

Do you even realize that what you said here is completely contradictory?

I guess Ill state it again, because you obviously did not get it the first time.

The information you brought forward could be relevant when it comes to his persuasions. But, even if it is true (and every indicator points to the opposite, which btw, indicates his church has had no affect) that he is anti-Israel, I am pretty sure that his major influences when it comes to decision making (who is he the decider?...hes not bush the wannabe dictator there, guy...the decider...
) comes from the Democratic leadership and think tanks already mentioned that helped him get their in the first place...which jewish contributions were quite a large contributing factor in that regard.

Therefore, it is probably more accurate to say: "Obama a friend of Israels financial future."..lol. just like the rest of the Democrats. Looking out for number 1...the dollar bill in their own pocket.

Believe it or not, religion is not the be all, end all zealots like you think it is.

Guess you have dislike (actually more) for yourself then.

Your horrible attempt at sarcasm doesnt make sense. By all means, give any example, any at all, of any bias I have shown...How do I know this one will be ignored?

It's an ATS thread full of TRUE INFORMATION which shows anti-Israel motivation coming from the cult he was a member of for 20 years.

The thread title is "Obama IS No Friend Of Israel." Information about his church, I really do not care about, unless a link can be shown that he is somehow carrying out some agenda defined by that church. I really do not care if Obama is a friend of Israel either. I really do not care if the United States is a friend of Israel. That is not important. A true friendship with any foreign state with a symbiotic relationship is what I care about. The Israeli government doesnt seem to do anything but leach of the American tax payer...therefore, I dont care about them. Until they can stand on their own two feet and give something back, in my opinion we should be neutral. Same thing goes for Palestine and the rest of Israels enemies.

This is not an attack on you. It is an intervention on the ideologies you base every post you make on. You continue to post with the same bias, I will contine to challenge it. You don't like it. Don't post.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by open_eyeballs]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
When is Israel going to be a friend to America and Americans? Obama pledged absolute support to Israel in his AIPAC speech.

www.youtube.com...

When is Netanyahu going to do the same to America? Oh that's right....Israelis hate Americans and only think of Americans as lapdogs to die for Israel.

ipsnews.net...

[edit on 8-7-2009 by American_Soviets]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
OR America ...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Do you even realize that what you said here is completely contradictory?

Do you even realize that what I said was pretty much what you said .. but you called my 'NWO runs things' post BS ... :shk:

I guess Ill state it again,

Ditto - READ UP - this is what I said - "That doesn't mean that Obama's personal opinions doesn't come shining through in some of the decisions he makes."

He can make any decision he wants to. When he goes against what the NWO puppet masters want, they'll make their own wishes come to fruitation anyways.

Believe it or not, religion is not the be all, end all zealots like you think it is.

:shk: :shk:
Believe it or not, I'm not a religious zealot. My posts over the last 5 years shows that. Considering that you keep ASSUMING religion and religious zealotry, just because someone has a differnt opinion on a situation, shows YOUR bias and lack of ability to deal with facts.

By all means, give any example, any at all, of any bias I have shown...

Every last stink'n post you have made here.

The thread title is "Obama IS No Friend Of Israel."

The title of the thread that I linked to is 'Obama's Christian Church ... ' and it's an ATS thread full of TRUTHFUL information. THAT is the thread we were talking about because THAT is the thread you dis'd without even reading it.

Information about his church, I really do not care about,

Of course you don't care about it. It proves you wrong.
Keep your head in the sand. It looks better there anyways.

You continue to post with the same bias, I will contine to challenge it. You don't like it. Don't post.

You don't challenge the facts .. you just say things that aren't true about the poster. You have a self inflated opinion of your posting abilities and their significance. Get over yourself.

Again
I AM NOT THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD

'Obama is no friend of Israel' is the subject.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Here we go again!

Now comes all the Anti-Semitism hate groups again. I can see that Israel is about as popular as God around here! Both are equally bashed.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You don't challenge the facts .. you just say things that aren't true about the poster. You have a self inflated opinion of your posting abilities and their significance. Get over yourself.

What facts!?
..your assertion that a church influences him over your "NWO" puppet masters you claim he is under the spell of? lol..you are self dillusional. I never said the NWO runs things. There is no such thing as the NWO...You took my post and twisted it.

I said his influences are the think tanks I mentioned earlier when it comes to foreign policy. But he has not done anything to change foreign policy or Americas stance on the issue of Israel. the have remained the same for decades now...since WW2.

I have not said anything untrue about you. Your "facts" are based on your political and religious persuasions. that is why you are so insistant obama is out to destroy israel or whatever you are trying to insinuate. because the religious zealotry you subscribe to and your political gods on fox news tell you what to think and say.

i dont even know why you try to hide it.

edit to add:

those think tanks are made up of all ethnicities...including jews..you are so off base, and have no idea what it is you are talking about...its hilarious.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by open_eyeballs]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join