It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is No Friend of Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ElloAll

Well I certainly didnt expect this post to turn anti-Semitic. I've had my share of that for a while.

The Palestinians also need support but with Hamas having control I don’t see much hope in peaceful negotiations.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I can agree with you, that this war is not only politically driven but religiously, as well.

Since they are both decedents of Abraham they are fighting themselves.

I dont like it anymore than most.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Agreed here.

I wish they would hang their weapons, but if they refuse to do so there is NOTHING we can do to stop them, and we should stop investing in both parties' rejection of peace.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

I can agree with you, that this war is not only politically driven but religiously, as well.

They are not the decendants of Abraham. I know you believe that, and you have the right to 'believe'. But, the truth IS the truth, that cannot be changed or altered.

hebrewisraelites.org...

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty (the Jews are poor? When?), and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan (hmmmm). Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer . . . be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. . . . Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Revelation 2:9-10, 3:9."

Only the Arabs and Middle Easterners are from Abraham, they are from Ishmael. Not the European Khazars who are from Japeth. *sigh*, *facepalm* - they really have you sold. Hopefully you discover the truth soon.

It is *YOU* who want to believe this is a religious war -- it is NOT, when the real Israelites are restored there will be no wars, it will be absolutely peace. These are fraudsters taking advantage of your fundamentalism. Anyway, back on topic -- I think the Jews deserve whatever they get. As I bluntly make clear, they do not belong in Israel.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by ElloAll]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This is why America needs to revert back to a militarily isolationist stance.

We need no help from anyone with military and we need not be the world police any longer.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I fear that this is truly a situation where none of the peoples, the average peoples mean harm on either or any side, but have been duped and tricked into thinking the real harm their leaders and movements are causing is not harmful on either or any side in respects to themselves as individuals.

Everyone wants to be right and no one wants to be wrong and I don't think it's possible to ever straighten out if anyone at all is right in a three sided argumented that spans millineum.

I truly wish they would all just hug and shake hands and everyone put their books and pride aside for a while until the world begins to heal and love itself.

Too much to ask for but hey at 45 years of age, I am still holding out for that pony at Christmas Santa...please, pretty please.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ElloAll

Uh huh... Why is it that people have to go there? "Jews deserve whatever they get" huh? I'm sure the same argument can be found for Israeli bullets in Palestinian bodies. How about we come to the table and not the battlefield? How come peace is always the last resort?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

It would be nice if they hung their weapons. This problem has been going on for so long I doubt it will ever stop. We can only hope for the best. There must be a happy medium somewhere in the mess. Whether it's giving up a bit more land or another peace treaty.

I see Hamas as the problem and not the Palestinian population. They are joined at the hip. There must be a rational solution. It’s not easy to sit down and negotiate with Hamas but that’s all there seems to be.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ElloAll

Do you really think it's possible for all the people of Israel to pack up and move out so the "Correct" Jews can move in and have eternal peace.

Somehow that sounds impossible, even with a high imagination. So what's the plan to accomplish this? Iran bombs Israel causing the people to flee and be replaced?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by ElloAll

Uh huh... Why is it that people have to go there? "Jews deserve whatever they get" huh? I'm sure the same argument can be found for Israeli bullets in Palestinian bodies. How about we come to the table and not the battlefield? How come peace is always the last resort?

It is totally counter-productive to just jump over the steps of which the Jews formed the State of Israel in the first place. Now that it is known that they are not from Abraham, why are they there? What other claim do they have? Their ancestral land was Russia, why don't they try to move Russia out and take their land? Too afraid? The fact is, the Khazaria land was where Russia is today, not in Palestine -- so why do they want to wedge in Palestine -- and further more and for some weird reason, name the land 'Israel'? Am I witnessing deception or did I miss something? When you come in someone's home and refuse to leave -- you deserve to get whatever is coming to you. It's like a rich drunkard refusing to go home.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

reply to post by ElloAll

Do you really think it's possible for all the people of Israel to pack up and move out so the "Correct" Jews can move in and have eternal peace.

Somehow that sounds impossible, even with a high imagination. So what's the plan to accomplish this? Iran bombs Israel causing the people to flee and be replaced?

Which route do you want me to answer? From a religious perspective or a modern one, because in one comment you're talking about why they should be their based on religion, and the other hand you're talking about why they should be their just because they want to? If you want a response from the Bible -- it says they will be there (the Gentiles), until the Messiah comes. So, I believe when the messiah comes Iran will probably successfully drop a nuclear bomb on them or something. C'mon. I don't believe they will be going anyway, until -- as according to Bible, the Messiah returns and gathers the twelve tribes.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Good comparison to Santa and the pony. We all wish for peace. It would be wonderful if Obama simple went there and said "Chill people" and it worked. I dont have the answer.

I'd like to get my hands on some classified documents regarding the US, Israel and Palestinians. I still dont think we have all the facts.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ElloAll

I'm not arguing what you're saying here, I'm just sick of all the needless fighting. Both side seem to have the reason for fighting rationalized, and you know what? They should be left to it as they are the fools who dwell in it.

The only thing I really care about is what the US does and doesn't do. We should be trading with everyone and ignoring their politics.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by ElloAll

I'm not arguing what you're saying here, I'm just sick of all the needless fighting. Both side seem to have the reason for fighting rationalized, and you know what? They should be left to it as they are the fools who dwell in it.

The only thing I really care about is what the US does and doesn't do. We should be trading with everyone and ignoring their politics.

You know what, I agree with you and have been saying that for a long time now. I hope the US stays OUT of this, but I don't think I should sit idle when people complain about the US government not bending over to Israel, haven't we done that enough? I also think I should argue against the myth of the US being obligated to defend Israel on the pretence that they're 'chosen', because that myth has been refuted -- and it was true it still would have no reason for the US to pour its resources over to Israel.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

I couldn't agree more -- this is the SAME thing the Germans did them, after they stabbed the Germans in their backs. You know, its not their fault. If you read about the Khazars (I love reading about them and their history, I don't know why they'd try to run from it) they were a very smart and rich people, just like the Jews today. However, every nation even back then went bankrupt because of being exploited by the Khazars. Sounds familiar? They were eventually expelled from all nations, sounds familiar? They should pool their money together and start a project like Dubai, instead of masquering as the Israelites and causing world turmoil. Anyway!

Anyway, BACK on topic -- LEAVE the US out of this war. We cannot afford to be dragged in or leeched again. Enough is enough.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by ElloAll]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Good comparison to Santa and the pony. We all wish for peace. It would be wonderful if Obama simple went there and said "Chill people" and it worked. I dont have the answer.

I'd like to get my hands on some classified documents regarding the US, Israel and Palestinians. I still dont think we have all the facts.

You can get some very eye opening tidbits of some declassified documents stored online at cia.org in their online library under the Freedom of Information act.

Type in the search word Palestine and you will get documents going back to the Agency's founding in 1946.

You will be amazed at how the CIA first viewed the Zionists in Palestine and how that began to morph in around 1948-49 and enter a period of heavily redacted documents to come out on the other side in around 1951-52 with a whole new attitude outlook and approach.

Something very hush, hush and highly mysterious happened in this period.

For people who want the most accurate glimpses from an American perspective, start with the CIA.org and then move on to the New York Times online archives starting with World War I in 1915-16 and see how America switched sides from backing the Huns and financing and selling weapons to every party of the conflict to siding with Britan and France once the Balfour Decleration came out and then eventually declaring war on Germany.

Then research the Paris Peace Conference at the end of the war, the League of Nations and Zionists by performing key word searches at the New York Times online archives. It's absolutely free...the very different persepective you will get on many things is absolutely priceless.

Ultimately people have to care and want to invest the time of tracking down as much of the truth and what happened as they do care and are willing to invest the time, and draw their own conclusions.

I believe there has been a tremendous amount of dishonesty, manipulation, and duplicity that has been disasterous for American from the beginning of 1916 on, with nearly an incalcuable cost that is directly related to most of the financial and foreign policy and domestic woes we suffer today.

That's my 2 cents adjusted for inflation comes out to 19,542,165.13!

Thanks

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Israel is more than a friend - they are an ally of the U.S., meaning a "special friend". We look out for them, they look out for us. When bullies bother them, we help them. When bullies bother us, they help us. Simple, just like playground logic.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
reply to post by Britguy

Israel is more than a friend - they are an ally of the U.S., meaning a "special friend". We look out for them, they look out for us. When bullies bother them, we help them. When bullies bother us, they help us. Simple, just like playground logic.

and here is where your playground logic falls completely apart.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

some friends.....

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
reply to post by Britguy

and here is where your playground logic falls completely apart.

and

some friends.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join