It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is No Friend of Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I can provide speech after speech after speech of numerous presidents and high-ranking politicians pledging support to Israel. Where can I find a speech of Israelis pledging absolute support to America? I can't. The only speeches I can find are anti-American terrorist quotes where they call Americans stupid or refer to themselves as masters of America. In fact, I've noticed when Obama takes a different view than what Israel wants, I see all the right-wing hate talk popping up. (Note: I don't personally support Obama, but I'm simply pointing out some observations.)

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs
Your "facts" are based on your political and religious persuasions. ... because the religious zealotry you subscribe to ....

... and he still goes on assuming religion, and my (supposed) 'religious zealotry', have something to do with the facts that are presented. Amazing. (and dead wrong)

You have no idea what my religious beliefs are and further - they aren't the subject of this thread. Get out of the basement and get some fresh air kiddo.

For the third time.
I AM NOT THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by American_Soviets
Where can I find a speech of Israelis pledging absolute support to America?

No where. Israel is only a friend to Israel. If Israel was a friend to the USA they would have warned us when they found out that 9/11 was going to happen. They didn't warn us because they wanted us in the war with them against the radical muslims.

When it comes down to it ... all countries are only out for their own interests. ALL of them.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
Now comes all the Anti-Semitism hate groups again.

Through the years I've noticed that they come in waves. The hard core idiots (as opposed to those with legitimate concerns) come in bunches. They usually end up getting banned because of their extremely poor posting habits. They go away for a while ... then come back ... then go away .... then come back.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

That doesn't mean that Obama's personal opinions doesn't come shining through in some of the decisions he makes."

oh god..this gets better and better..."shine through"!?...what does that mean? ill go ahead and say it...nothing.

He can make any decision he wants to.

no. he cant. he is not a dictator. this is not the roman empire ruled by some demigod..

this is america, where there are three branches of government with equal power...maybe you have heard them?

judicial, legislative and executive...no matter what dick cheney says, the executive branch does not have first and last say in all matters...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Exactly. You only further confirm the strong evidence that Israelis don't give a damn about America. Throughout the entire internet, I've yet to see one person submit even a facsimile of Israelis showing even a modicum of respect to America or Americans. In fact, time after time, after years of asking this question, all I've ever come across is Israelis dismissive and deriding talk about America.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

your insecurities are "shining through"...
with
your feeble attempts at degrading me.

The house I own, that i worked for doesnt have a basement. but it does come with high speed internet and a room big enough for a library...i use that library to learn things on my own cognizance...you should try it someime

have fun dealing with your nonsensical ludicrous opinions and your confidantes...great minds think alike....

[edit on 8-7-2009 by open_eyeballs]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by American_Soviets
You only further confirm the strong evidence that Israelis don't give a damn about America.

Of course they don't. Well ... they DO give a damn about buying their airplanes which come from here. They want us up and running so we will still make the things they want to buy. But other than that ... no they don't care about America.

And honestly, American_Soviets, other then some Christian Fundamentalists and some Jewish folks in New York and Miami ... do most Americans really care about Israel? I mean REALLY care?

I really don't think the average American does. (IMHO)

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

4th notice -
I AM NOT THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I think we are stuck with them. I just went over this subject last week and simply asked for the hate to stop. Wow I got like youre getting it. They can lay it on me to if they wish.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

All of our American Presidents have taken a strong stand to support Israel. What’s up with Obama? Is this some tie to his Kenyan roots?

Obama isn't stupid. He can see how the actions of Israel are condemned by the public and media. Only a fool of a president would act friendly to Israel.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja

All of our American Presidents have taken a strong stand to support Israel. What’s up with Obama? Is this some tie to his Kenyan roots?

Obama isn't stupid. He can see how the actions of Israel are condemned by the public and media. Only a fool of a president would act friendly to Israel.

In my humble oppinion you are right Obama and the pollsters know Americans are tiring of and questioning this absurd relationship we have with Israel.

Obama is playing us the American people though with lip service designed to give hope to us Americans who don't believe it's wise to support Israel economically, militarilly and morally, by pretending to not be such a good friend to Israel.

Publicly he says one thing, privately lets them do another and one need only look as far as Rahm Emmanuel the White House Cheif of Staff to know that Israeli control of the American Politcal process is still as entrenched if not more so than it ever was.

It's all a dog and pony show for the 'hope' crowd that Obama loves to exploit, many of us keep hoping we will divorce Israel and Obama is merely playing to that hope to keep the natives from getting to wrestless.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Ill quote myself...

This is not an attack on you. It is an intervention on the ideologies you base every post you make on. You continue to post with the same bias, I will contine to challenge it. You don't like it. Don't post.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

The Israeli Mossad warned American Intelligence Agents that Osama Bin Laden was planning an imminent attack on the USA seven days before September 11.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
It's up to Palestine and Israel to come up with a peace plan for their issues. Not the U.S. not Britain, not anyone. And the buck keeps being passed to the US and Britain as well to come up with these ideas and then we expect these countries to follow "our directions". It's just not going to happen. In order for those two countries (Palestine and Israel) to succeed in their efforts, they both need to feel in control of their own destinies to a certain extent.

And they both need to start thinking of their success in terms of peaceful resolution instead of war. We can't do that for them. Nobody can.

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Britguy

You have a point about being friends with Israel. We all want peace in the Middle East. I hope Obama comes up with a workable plan that will benefit both sides and stop the bloodshed.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sabrinaleena

It's up to Palestine and Israel to come up with a peace plan for their issues. Not the U.S. not Britain, not anyone. And the buck keeps being passed to the US and Britain

Absolutely. It is not the U.S. or anyone elses job. Israel got their land. It is up to them to deal with the reprocussions of the way they attained and established themselves within that land.

No matter what the religious right says in this country the United States needs to stay out of the entire situation. Obama, so far has not done that. He, just like his predecessors, have looked to strengthen ties with Israel, and condemn actions of the other side, giving a false representational hope for peace. Especially as the U.S. gives billions to both sides. While the leaders of both sides line their pockets with our money. Its a gross situation, and it is a gross issue that the fanatical right has tried to use as a religious motivational tool to recruit new religious and political extremists.

Another reason why this thread and its occupants, with their political and religious pandering to each other, are a complete farse and utterly disgusting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join