It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Crop Circles are Man-Made!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well another screed from the fringe of the fringe...If aliens exist and if they are mortal as we are,perhaps my imaginary population of the Dead doing this(go Jerry!)what I call the Ancestors also have dead Aliens among them.

After all is said and done,won't we all then be of this population?

So it could be The Dead,the living AND Aliens.Dead ones as well as deceased humans.With planksters doing their thing to try to claim authorship of the mystery,or for whatever secret agenda they have.

Anyone can make sparks fly,but not all the consuming of electrodes is welding and not all welds are good ones.Sometimes you have to test to destruction.But after awhile ya can do it by hearing and can tell if someone else is doing it well by sound.

It's not that I don't think humans can do 'em as much as motive.A prankster attitude is good for one or two but hundreds?Night after night?There'd have to be teams in competition roaming the country at night.And farmers on the look out,the night vision boys,alot we don't know of I'm sure,papparazzi looking for that score,a vid of planksters caught in an actual field.We've seen a lot of words but just not that.Shoulden't be but a matter of time.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
"The aliens must be controlling the cow..."

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
"The aliens must be controlling the cow..."

Yeah and I haven't talked to her much since the divorce anyways but this is a reasonable hypothesis..

hehehe second line.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by brokenheadphonez]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Threads like these really ruin ATS...

Hollow, uneducated, blanket statements are a sad reflection on the fast food generation. People that join " CONSPIRACY " sites should understand that their own egos and personal comfort zones of handling information - such as unexplained crop circles, and how they are made will be challenged. Rather than move into fear space and burn witches at stakes (again), it is much more profitable to ask about things you don't understand - rather than holding onto an ancient way of thinking.

The mower devil is the 1st thing the OP in their past life would have demanded as real.

"THE DEVIL DID IT!" - by todays standard should be really laughed at

well put mate

Some people just want to stir controversy and I find it amusing that people even bother to star the s/f these kinds of threads. A scary example of the current state of affairs in today's society.

Not surprising really though consider the type of environment many people are brought up in and the educations or lack thereof that they receive.

I'd say there are a handful of ATS posters that are ruining the site for everyone else. Maybe that is their intent.

I often don't bother posting anything when I see a thread that is just there to bait people, better to let the thread die from lack of response than the feed the trolls.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
DGFenrir:

Having an open mind is good but many people on this site have it so open that their brains have fallen out.

DGFenrir:

Talk about being closed minded.

You don't know what you're saying!
Just a troll of contradiction!

DGFenrir:

The makers have shown how they do it all and yo ustill ask such questions.

Hmm, 'closed' and 'mind' present themselves here in this classic scenario of 'pot calling kettle'! You're unsure of what you're saying!

However, just to clarify your meaning, you are saying that in your mind a hoaxer shows how he makes a circle, amply demonstrates to your perception and its narrow understanding that ALL circles, pictograms, and agriglyphs (around the world) are made by hoaxers? Furthermore, that it entitles you to make fun of other's more serious and relevant postings to the debate? Is this who you are...a person that cannot contain their own frustration and contempt? How sad.

DGFenrir:

Just because the ones who choose to live in a fantasy world and refuse to believe all evidence of the opposite doesn't make the fantasy world real.

There are none so blind than those that cannot see...except those that can but 'choose' not to do so. You sir, are clearly in the latter catergory.

EVIDENCE OF BLINDNESS

DGFenrir:

Having an open mind is good but many people on this site have it so open that their brains have fallen out. ATS has become a joke. I could roll myself in a crop field close to my home and then take a photo of it then say it was made by aliens and 90% of people on this site would believe me. The motto is "Deny ignorance" not "Ignorance is a bliss" or whatever.
There is NO proof of aliens ever visiting us. That article posted on the first pahe is NOT proof. People used to believe in vampires and werewolves and all kinds of stuff and also probably published articles about misterious murders that were commited by monsters. Is that proof that those being exist?
All those radiation and whatnot test can't also be believed. I could also add radiation to my story and say that some scientists came here and tested the circle I made.
ATS is a paradise of ignorance..

Incomprehensible, grammatically ill-written hubris of the lowest order. If you are of schooling age, please try to attend at least one day a year, although every day of every shool term would benefit you much more. Nevertheless, I thank you...your comedy has put a smile on my face today!

[edit on 5/7/09 by elysiumfire]

[edit on 5/7/09 by elysiumfire]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I don't know if crop circles are ET or man made or both....but some of the arguments against ET seem naive or lacking in open mindedness.

Such as:
"why would aliens travel all that way just to make a circle, land/take off, etc...."

First off, physics is making it more and more clear that time and space are not absolute. It becomes more and more feasible with what we know that an adequately advanced race could traverse distance, dimension, or even time with small effort.

Second, we know very little about what's out there...what is their protocol, how we are viewed by others, etc. Perhaps they wish to communicate in very small steps as we develop; that it is important that we develop on our own without interference. We just don't know yet!

As others have mentioned, there are as yet unexplained anomalies with some of these circles.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

Where the hell did I say that ALL crop circles are man made???
I was asked for videos of crop circle makers showing how the circles are made and I posted them. I did not say that they make ALL the circles in the world. You need to take reading classes.
I haven't chosen not to see. I actually seek truth and try to prove my theories and beliefes to make them more believable to a wider audience. That's why I question everything. I don't believe in everything said on this site without doing any research. How could I believe something if I can't prove it to others or even myself? How can one just blindly believe something??

Not everyone here is american or british. There are other nations too or aren't we allowed to be on this site?

Edit:
I wasn't making fun of anyone. Is laughing not allowed either? Should I get banned now for using the lol smiley?
I just pointed out how silly mistakes some people do on this site.

[edit on 5/7/2009 by DGFenrir]

Edit:
Correct my grammar mistakes then please. Missing letters don't count.

And I AM open minded. Why else am I still on this site?

Edit 154689#:

I just reread my previous posts and none of them said anything about ALL CROPS CIRCLES being made by "hoaxers".
I quoted you:

Originally posted by elysiumfireA further factor to consider is the sheer size of some of the designs, many hundreds of feet in diameter, appearing in a single night, in darkness, with no discernable footprints to be found. How do the hoaxers manage that?

Translation:
There is no way humans can make a crop circle.
My reply meant "Yes they can and they have shown us how they do it"

I don't think that any of my grammas mistakse could've confused you into thinking that I said that all the crop circles in the world are man made. The problem is your reading skills or the lack of them..

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I believe in alien species because using logic based on what we know, at the moment their existance is almost a mathimatical certainty. As for crop circles i would say that I think they are mostly manmade but we cant know for sure.
Whether they're messages from an alien species or messages from our collective conscious manifested by a bunch of guys in a field,it doesn't make them any less important or relevant to us.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
DGFenrir:

Where the hell did I say that ALL crop circles are man made???

You really are a glutton for punishment!

A further factor to consider is the sheer size of some of the designs, many hundreds of feet in diameter, appearing in a single night, in darkness, with no discernable footprints to be found. How do the hoaxers manage that?
Talk about being closed minded. The makers have shown how they do it all and yo ustill ask such questions.

Your statement clearly implies your meaning. "The makers have shown how they do it, and still you ask such questions!" Meaning that to your mind the debate is solved, null and void of off-world intelligence causation...that leaves the only other agency to be man/hoaxers. Thanks for the back-tracking.

You need to take reading classes.

Actually, I am wearing them now!

DGFenrir:

Not everyone here is american or british. There are other nations too or aren't we allowed to be on this site?

EVIDENCE OF CONSIGNING 90% OF ATS POSTERS TO IRRELEVANCY

I could roll myself in a crop field close to my home and then take a photo of it then say it was made by aliens and 90% of people on this site would believe me.

Are we feeling somewhat persecuted, or is this a 'put on' victim complex that you hope would appeal to my conscience. How you may be feeling now, is how you make others feel when you respond to their posts derisorily.

Should I get banned now for using the lol smiley?

Not at all, dear chap, I think you should stick around and respond to the criticism you're going to receive. Banning is not the answer, polite and courteous dialogue is.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

My post did not imply that all of the circles are man made. You were talking about some circles. It's logical to assume that I am also talking about some of the circles.

You wear glasses not classes..

But isn't it true that most people on this site would believe anything without any proof? The percent there were for illustrative purposes.

Blablah blablabla

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Wow. I am just amazed that some kid wants to claim for certain that there is no evidence of alien life, and that all crop circles have been made by man... Phew, I guess he thinks he has earned a degree in physics, and astrophysics......

This kid, however old he is, claims that he can disprove all the cultures on Earth which have reported sightings of alien craft, and yes there are even accounts of Alien so called "gods" giving technology, and teaching ancient civilizations how to fly some of their aircraft, as well as teaching them science, mathematics, etc.

Kid, what is our purpose here? Listen, even the Vedic scriptures of India explain that the so called "gods" used Vimanas to move around, and some of these "gods" taught some ancient Indians and gave them some aircraft technology so they would fight wars against other "gods" and other humans working for different "gods".

The Vedic scriptures or "Vedas" are more ancient even than the oldest of bibles.

There is ample of evidence from past cultures, and even films by NASA show that there are, and have been alien aircraft visiting Earth.

If you are not interested in even seen this evidence just go out with your young friends and get drunk as much as you want... You obviously are not interested in this.

Anyway, as for crop circles. Yes, there have been some crop circles which were done by man, but there is evidence that many crop circles were done by balls of light.

Not sure if those lights are inter-dimensional beings, ghost, or some intelligent lifeform which we haven't been able to identify yet.

Here is a video which shows some parts of other videos in which witnesses saw balls of light making crop circles, and in some of them you see some of these balls of light creating crop circles.

Now, before you put both your feet in your mouth, wait to watch the end as a physicist tells us how he proved at least some crop circles are indeed created by ball of light which emit electromagnetic frequencies capable of heating up nods, which is how the balls of light create the crop circles. Then also wait to th end where it is explained how the research of this physicist was actually accepted, and published in October 2000, by the internationally recognized scientific journal "Physiologia Plantarum".

www.youtube.com...

I also think someone already posted this.

www.cropcirclesecrets.org...

[edit on 5-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
DGFenrir:

You wear glasses not classes...

Oh dear, silly me.
Ok. I'm off to kill some zombies, L4D here I come!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Forgive me - I had to login and say something here -

Since the OP has clearly indicated a few times that this is his "Opinion" and its based on "Common Sense", I'd like to say a few words to it..

Am not sure what Common Sense means to you - but to me, it means looking at the big picture like it is a game of Chess - Start stepping down the different paths - and one finds all the paths are interconnected.

So - Here is my "Opinion".

In WWII we had many reports of flying "balls of light" (fufighters?) from many pilots. We also have them in many different other history recordings and we still have reports of them coming in today.

Currently we have a controversy over "Chem Trails". Are they real, are they not. So I then ask myself - why would they be used? (Modify Weather, Obvious) but why else?

Asking that question - I begin to think about what is in them - All of the substances are "Highly Conductive". So thinking more, if we put all this highly conductive material up in the air - could we not run a 'radio wave' or some other "Wave" though it and use it as a "Radar" for High Altitude Objects entering in Earths Space? When one looks at it from that stand point - It begins to make a lot more sense.

Now - on the other hand we have people coming out and talking about the massive tunnels being made around the world - and some of them already contain "Aliens".

We also have many different reports that there are many different "Alien Species" out there. Some good, some not so good...

So What if - and this is only my opinion -
We have an entrenched alien presence here messing with Humanity for just about all of its existence, and we are now having other "Alien Presences" trying to help us - but because we are in "Enemy Territory", they can not just come land here and say hello.

Instead they are forced to use "fufighters" or the "blowing balls" because that is the only item they can "get though the defenses". So what can they do with these glowing balls?

Try to send us messages - How would you send a message to an "Alien" that spoke numerous different languages, so it would mean the same to all? Um - Pictures? Why do you think the people of earth where divided many years ago and given different languages - This would be for "Defense" purposes, against other "Cattle Ranchers" that didn't agree with your Ranching Style. As long as the Cattle never saw the better grass - they would fight with them selves over the question of "Is the Grass Really Greener over there? .. See where am going with this?

I have to laugh and cry - at how close minded people are, specially the ones that spew "Common Sense" mentality -

Enjoy your holiday if your in the U.S. To the rest of the world - Am sorry about what are leaders are doing - Please don't blame all Americans, a lot of us do have our eyes open and are very disenfranchised with the polarity of what is happening in our name.

God Speed to all of you on your journey -

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Lunchman]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

The video evidence of the balls of light making the circles is clearly cgi. Pre circle image of the field + circled field + some effects.
The theory of that scientist is interesting but I would like to see some tests of it or anything else that wil turn that theory into solid proof of "Crop circle making balls of light".
I don't think that anyone here said that there is no way aliens exist. As a person of science I believe that there may be many species of aliens somewhere out there. The problem is that we have no solid proof of them ever visiting us. Yes, the ancient cultures had many gods and did some very interesting writing and drawings. But that is not proof. Proof is something that will make non-ATS members and non-believers (people who are not interested in aliens in any way) into believers. My purpose is to find that kind of proof not something that we can discuss here on ATS and what the rest of the man kind would ignore.

Why do some people feel so offended by those whos beliefs are way different from theirs?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
-taps mic to make sure its on- Testing..1..2...ok, good

-takes out some papers and starts reading in a monotone voice--

Crop circles are thought to be a recent phenomona however if we look at cave drawings in europe, the americas, australia, and many other places we see there are many similar patterns

-presses a button showing a image on your screen-

As you can see, this drawing shows a odd spiral, a picture of wheat, and a star in the picture, along with animals..the symbolism here is pretty clear

There are thousands of rock and cave paintings around the world showing spirals, ufos, stars, patterns, and other type of potential evidence. I encourage you to use google for all your research needs on cave art.

Next we consider a more recent history of accounting of crop circles. We must look at studies then by credible sources.

In 1686 a British scientist, Robert Plot, published a book entitled A Natural History of Staffordshire, which contained accounts of geometric areas of flattened plants found on both arable land and pastureland. He describes not only circles but also spirals and squares within rings, up to 150 feet across. He reports that the soil under them was much looser and drier than normal, and that a whitish, musty substance or hoar, ‘like that in mouldy bread’, was sometimes found on the plants. He hypothesized that the designs were created by lightning exploding from the clouds. In July 1880 the science journal Nature published a letter from a scientist who described finding multiple circular areas of flattened wheat on a farm in southern England. He suggested they were the result of ‘some cyclonic wind action’.

This shows then that there were oddities in the fields appearing and reported on as early as 1686.
The people claiming responsibility for all crop circles in the 80s would have to be approximately 400 years old for their claims to be held seriously.

Now we come to today..there of course are entire volumes of books devoted to crop circles, so what has been stated here is just a tiny scratch.

Here is the overall issue with claimed crop circle hoaxing and the "real thing".
I can take some clay, form it, and paint it...making it look like a perfect IPOD...does this then mean there is no such thing as IPODs? no..it doesnt. and once you look past the superficial properties of the clay formed IPOD (cpod?) you realize that there are some significant differences..its not the actual form and shape of the crop circles thats even important, its the properties. Some of the big ones are listed below in very condensed format

1) Abnormal enlargement of cell wall pits in bract tissue
2) Enlarged (both laterally and longitudinally) plant stem nodes
3) Expulsion cavities (this may have been explained away as potentially natural, however still left up because of the rarity of such events happening to begin with naturally)
4) Stunted, malformed seeds and germination effects
5) A small percentage of formations--both "simple" circles and events of quite complex design--there is clear visual evidence in the newly-planted field of the previous summer's crop circle. In some cases the new plants in the area where the crop circle had been will be a slightly different color, or they will be shorter, or taller, than the surrounding crop.
6) tiny 10-40 micron diameter spheres (and/or partially ablated particles) of unusually pure iron have been regularly found in soils from crop circle sites. Sometimes clusters of these very small, perfectly spherical, magnetic particles are found; sometimes larger spheres (40-50 microns in diameter), which are strongly magnetic, are discovered adhering to bits of soil covered, or inter-mixed, with a partially-melted glaze of the same material.

Chances are, religious skeptics are no longer reading, so I will close this quickly from now on -notes most have left or are sleeping in the audience-

Crop Circles are indeed manmade often, there is the expression "monkey see, monkey do", and indeed there are plenty of monkeys in the world with 2x4s and ropes attempting to do what they have been seeing since the dawning of our species. luckily we have ways of seeing what is and isnt remarkable. monkeys have yet been able to add in the remarkable properties, so some testing of the soil and wheat shows quickly what is and isnt genuine.
I have suggested there be two catagories, Crop art and Crop circles...the art being manmade, and the circles being...something else.

Crop Circles does not mean alien made, but it is the simplest answer if you eliminate manmade. I am a believer in occams razor and so would say if its proven not to be manmade, but does seem to be of intelligent design, then it must be a form of intelligence creating these things. be it aliens, or dimensional creatures.

Crop art is typically done, poorly, by some drunk hillbillys whom fail to understand that just because you can make a clay replica of a IPOD, does not mean its a IPOD...yet, they will always refuse to listen, often because they cannot comprehend or have a decent reading ability.

Peace.
(on the fence about crop circles actually...but thats purely for a belief system not prepared to accept it verses a rational reason to disbelieve all of them...but at least I admit it)

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This thread should be locked. It presents no debate, just speculation on both sides.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Just letting you know if your on the fence about crop circles, David Flynns research on the alien face crop circle will push you in the right direction.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I agree, and any other thread created that plainly states ALL CIRCLES ARE MAN MADE or CROP CIRCLES ARE ALIEN MADE should also all be locked and their creators silenced. UNLESS OF COURSE THERE IS REAL EVIDENCE FOR EITHER SIDE.

With a headline such as this, you'd think there was a news snipit with the headline- "Infamous circle makers caught in the act!"

You will never see the above headline.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir

Proof is something that will make non-ATS members and non-believers (people who are not interested in aliens in any way) into believers. My purpose is to find that kind of proof not something that we can discuss here on ATS and what the rest of the man kind would ignore.

Heh, you realize theres still people whom believe the universe is about 7500 years old...proof does not mean people will believe.

btw, for a giggle...when you meet those people...show them a fossil. If they still try to talk about a 7500 year old universe...hit em with it...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ansiroth

Silence someone? Like the government does to dissidents?

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by DGFenrir

Proof is something that will make non-ATS members and non-believers (people who are not interested in aliens in any way) into believers. My purpose is to find that kind of proof not something that we can discuss here on ATS and what the rest of the man kind would ignore.

Heh, you realize theres still people whom believe the universe is about 7500 years old...proof does not mean people will believe.

btw, for a giggle...when you meet those people...show them a fossil. If they still try to talk about a 7500 year old universe...hit em with it...

Those are the people we need to fight. The ones who REFUSE to believe or even consider the fact that their beliefs may be wrong.

PS: Just because I ask or act skeptical doesn't mean I'm a non-believer or some anti-alien fighter etc.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join