It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Crop Circles are Man-Made!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Forest circles? Really?

Your argument states: If an advanced race of beings wanted to communicate, they'd do so by chopping down acres of forest to share with humans.

There are arguments to go both ways, and even several other ways. Is it humans? Aliens? Ghosts? A natural occurrence? I can prove one thing. We don't know, and most likely we never will.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

We do know, some people just cannot accept the truth. People have admitted to being behind crop circles, they have demonstrated how they do it, admitted to at times making a profit doing it, and they have contests with each other related to makng crop circles.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Oh great one, please tell us...Why then, does the government suppress the truth about aliens?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Knowledge

They dont suppress the truth. They keep saying they have no evidence of aliens, which is the truth.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Be careful OP this topic is 'religious'

I am confident they are all man made, the reason being is that they are just about the size a human team could cope with building, the max the string can be laid, etc. Why no crop circles that occupy and entire field? Why not the entire field pressed down and only the design is raised? Why no crop cirlce that gives us information no human could 'theory of everything'. I used to think, whoa that is impossible, no human could build that.. then people started finding led's, laser alignment tools left at the sites, all which can be coordinated via a CAD program. Very complex work, but nothing some truly talented artists couldn't handle. There was a big one the other day which was horribly out of alignment, yet everyone praised it as an alien creation. Some say that 'heat' was a part of the process, well i think it is possible sunlight is affecting the circles this way because they material is now lying flat. Or these guys could even be walking the circles with propane powered heat guns as well as throwing little metal bits around. I know I would.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

psiapplications.com...

Wow, that web site and that "Dr." is BS. Hardly ANY science was involved.

Although there are known biological effects that can create node lengthening, these could be easily ruled out. It was clear that something else had happened.

You see that? "There are known biological effects that can create node lengthening." But then that BS Dr. went on to BS the readers into thinking it was caused by microwave's because nodes lengthen when you put them in microwaves.

He didn't prove it was caused by microwaves, he just shows that it is possible to do with with microwaves.
Jump to conclusions is what he did. He also didn't show ANY proof that "these could easily be ruled out, and that it was clear that something else happened".. He totally IGNORED that part and didn't show ANY EVIDENCE of it.

This is another misleading part;

The authors concluded that the heat (that had made the nodes swell) was electromagnetic in origin.

Heat IS electromagnetic!! So is the heat from the Sun.

They are trying to dazzle you with words, and things you don't understand, and it worked!
Not on me though.. Nothing they said was scientifically backed up, all they did was BS.

--About radiation found in crop circles--

Nobody has proven yet that they actually did find radiation. All I have ever seen were biased web sites that promote crop circles CLAIMING they did, but do not show ANY soil samples, or ANY actually tests. All of them are hoping that you trust their word.

With that said, they only claim they found radionuclide's.

Read this;

Understanding Groudwater - Page 82
books.google.com...

Groudwater contamination by raidoactive substances, known as radionuclides, is almost always a result of naturally occuring radioactive minerals in rocks.

It is totally plausible that the radionuclide's (radiation) found in the crop circles was from NATURAL contamination of the water used to water the crops!

Not all water is contaminated, so that would explain why not all crop circles have "radiation".

Here is more info;
epa.gov...

Radiation is everywhere, including in the soil. Radionuclides become a part of the soil in three ways:

as part of Earth’s original crust (primordial radionuclides)
produced and deposited by cosmic ray interactions (cosmogenic radionuclides)
through man-made releases (man-made radionuclides and activities)

Radiation is everywhere, including the soil!

Transfer of radionuclides to crops in an area of land reclaimed from the sea .

Large link

Concentration of Heavy Elements and Radionuclides in Crops Grown on Coal Fly Ash Amended Red
and Black Soils

Uptake of natural radionuclides from irrigation water by crops.

www.cababstractsplus.org...

An investigation of radionuclide uptake into food crops grown in soils treated with bauxite mining residues
www.springerlink.com...

My point... There is 1000 reasons for "radionuclides" to be found in crops, and crop circles!

-About "magnetic spheres" found in crops--

I'll copy this from a previous post I made in another topic.

Like the "magnetic material" that is found in some crop circles, the "magnetic spheres", those are man-made too. There is a TON of magnetic material in the soil of Earth, that is one reason Earth is magnetic. When you get big tractors that plow, and till, the soil, the metal machinery that does the plowing and tilling actually "smooths" the metal bits found in the soil into small sphere looking things.

Kind of like putting rocks in a rock polisher. But these are magnetic rocks... Go ahead, get a magnet and put it in the dirt, and take it out, you will find magnetic stuff all over the place. Now do that in soil that farmers plow, and till, every season, and you got yourself "alien magnetic spheres".

And about the "bent" and "broken" crops, well when you snap or bend the crop like that, or any plant stem, it injures the plant, and the bent part is the first part to dry out, and die. So it looks "burnt" in that area.

There are 100's of explanations for all the anomalies found in crop circles that people think can only be explained with the "alien theory", yet nobody ever researches that far! They are quick to come to the conclusion that it is "aliens" because it is easier than researching!

There is far more evidence that crop circles are man-made.

However, since all crop circles in the past are long gone, and nobody documented anything valuable, we can no longer fully prove or disprove THOSE crop circles. So we must focus on CURRENT crop circles.

All current crop circles are showing definite signs of being man-made simple because of location, their common designs, and many other factors.

There is evidence of man-made in current crop circles, but no proof, YET, because well, nobody these days really cares to even try to prove they are man-made because everyone who would be willing to prove it already know they are man-made.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
"Proof" doesn't exist. The best you can hope for is credible evidence. I must agree with the OP, the current mythology concerning "crop circles" is not credible. Some advanced group of beings, capable of space flight, come to this planet and squash our crops, in an effort to communicate with us? Hardly seems plausible.

What we do know is that many people have admitted to creating "crop circles", going as far as to demonstrate exactly how they managed to do it. That doesn't prove that *ALL* "crop circles" were man-made, but it certainly does suggest that we assume they are unless evidence compels us to believe otherwise. I have never seen any evidence that would *require* an alien presence.

As for historical "crop circles" - the same logic applies. It makes more sense that a human would have made the circle or design, than aliens.

The mention of the circle following stormy weather could have been a result of natural causes, in particular a storm cell. I'd sooner believe that wind flattened a crop, than aliens did it.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I see Once Once again doth protesting too much. I really question your motivations for such a strong protest in disbelief and the amount of time you spend on it. I find it puzzling.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Ya hey These ARE made by people.DEAD people!So why wheat,you ask?Maybe it has to do with the concept that the people whose spirits are the perps in this ate wheat and oats and barley and canola oil,thereby becoming ONE with the spirit of the plants,as thought by the Shaman.That way communication is a natural.Both ways.You may eat them,but they take over your body one cell at a time.Same with mind plants,you do them and they do you too.Your resulting experience becomes the intellectual property of all,as the plant shares it with future explorers.Funny,my rant here,unintelligable to most,will be plainly obvious to those who know what I am referring to.Back to the Ancestors.My reasons are as follows;
1.Geographical boundaries=hauntings,check.Places are haunted.Buildings.According to legends from all times and places,and especially GB.Merlyn,Druids,fairies,etc.
2. Ancient instruments(astrolobe and orrery)Earth centered cosmology,Check. Not that they didn't know better now,but as a clew.
3. Code,not English,French or say Chinese Mandarin or modern language,composed of crude picto grams(BTW I got my Quetzcoatl clear as can be in the writing of the third day,along with a pyramid.So where's the ATS logo?If it's humans.living.and I am wrong,prove it guys,ginmme an ATS logo)Fits more with a comittee of the departed working out how to warn us.Let's say they have telepathy and can read us.That's how it feels.Not UFO like.
4.The evident concern for us and the Earth.Who better than our ancestors?
5.Yet the prankster aspect,sort of a chide.Again,concerned elder tough love fits.Giving us Koans.Why not?
6.We have scant proof of aliens but dead people a-plenty.The issue is do we disappear upon Earthly demise or might some manage to survive as a force?Think outside the Church.
7.the increasing complexity.If more and more moderns are let into this group of Ancestors and Sha(Wo)men maybe their influence is being felt.Terrence would be a prime candidate.Shamans talk about this sort of thing.NDE people talk of Elders waiting for them,as entities with personalities intact.
8.the use of circles.Most armchair crop circle entheusiastic debunkers seem to infer that the use of the round is mere proof of man made origin.Well the circle is the main sacred shape in about any religion or society you can name.With the notable exception of the cross of the Church.A notable point.Anyway the notion is about the strongest point the debunkers have,if you discount the claims of the one site cited,that the circle's elegance at constructing multiple complex shapes on paper somehow translates to ez circle making in the actual field.That must be weighed against the predomenance of the circ in ancient Religion in GB,from the stones at Stonehenge to the main part of the Cathedrals.Globe Theatre.I'll think of more.Made by people,no doubt.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

So you really think dead people create crop circles? Cmon you have to be joking. What possible reason would dead people, even if they could, create crop circles?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
I see Once Once again doth protesting too much. I really question your motivations for such a strong protest in disbelief and the amount of time you spend on it. I find it puzzling.

Personally I appreciate Once Once's contribution to this thread. He seems to have much knowledge regarding crop circles. I would assume his motivation is that he wants to find the truth about crop circles.

So I guess if someone doesnt believe in something they shouldnt research why they dont believe. I guess research is only for believers.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by dominuz

Could you explain in more detail I am interested.

What was the truth they were giving and why not put it in some form that was clear to humans?

well have anyone ever think that maybe this messages wasnt even for humans? maybe was more like a feedback and maybe after those first messages long time ago people got fascinated of the forms and shapes so they started to copy this forms and after a while they passed this way of making it

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I also appreciate a balanced debate. However, I question those that spend an extraordinary amount of time to attempt to discredit the phenonemen.

There is plenty of "reports" that can discredit each side of the opinion.

I prefer to keep an open mind, and we'll see how it will all play out.

The prediction of the July 7th solar storm doesn't necessarily mean a catrastrophy. And if non happens doesn't necessarily mean the crop circles are wrong.

I'll leave it at that.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dominuz

A star for you. I like the way you think. I cant say that I agree with you but I like that you twisted my logic so much that I cant bend it back.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Why? you ask.When I die,I prob. would care about my kids' well being and theirs,assuming I will be conscious at all.And there is the NDE phenom (which is as close to actual research as can be done @ death,no?) in which ancestors are there waiting.If I were dead and the opportunity were presented me to join in an effort to warn our beloved Earth and all in it to something that can be done,even if I were restricted to wheat stalks as medium,you bet yer sweet bippie I would.And of course,WHY NOT?Upon re reading I see that this begs the question that is if it is a warning that implies a solution,as in something we,the humans who can figure this out,despite the necessary naysayer nabobs of debunkery and get past any hangups from too linear reductionist thought boxes.And a few is all that is necessary.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by trueforger]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

The prediction of the July 7th solar storm doesn't necessarily mean a catrastrophy. And if non happens doesn't necessarily mean the crop circles are wrong.

I'll leave it at that.

Well I appreciate those that do the research. I guess some people like to really know about topics.

As far as keeping an open mind and the July 7th solar storm goes and "And if non happens doesn't necessarily mean the crop circles are wrong." That is just too open minded from my point of view. If they are suppose to predict stuff and the stuff dont happen doesnt that mean either we cant interpret them and they are worthless or aliens cant predict the future and they are worthless?

Beyond even that though, scientists have been predicting a solar storm for on or around July 7th for a while, so even if it happened we didnt need aliens to draw a picture for us that we have to have people spend countless hours of there time interpreting, when we have scientists who put it in plain English for all to understand.

So unless we get a monster solar storm that causes a major castrophe on Earth on July 7th then this whole crop circle was a waste of alien and/or human time other than a bunch of guys either had a good laugh or made a little cash fooling people.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

Well do our dead ancestors not speak any language that we could understand. Wouldnt it just be better for everyone if they wrote in some known language "July 7th Solar Storm, hide underground or cook alive, Love, Uncle Buck". Why the need for pictures if it is our ancestors?

[edit on 5-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
well at least for me this is going to be the fire test about crop circles on july 7, if it happens i am going to get at my knees an say "omg guys i own you so much apologies and thanks for the advises" and if we can get internet still after that im going to analize and listen every single crop circle without hesitate but if nothing happens then...then is going to probe 2 possible things:

A) Crop circles are man made and in my case i will never ever will see or talk about this subjects

or

B) We are to foolish to deconding the "messages" and they should write them more especificly or at least leave us some proper instructions for decode

or maybe both anyway just time will tell

[edit on 5-7-2009 by dominuz]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Well my answer is that in the nature of things,we will only find out all at once right at the point where we will need to do the forward escape.I sorta feel like the meaning of the glypherish(new word,like it?)is only just beyond my ken.But think it is beautiful.And it looks like a bunch of 'hands' if you will.Like several different signatures are evident in the 'blockiness' of the fig's.Like if you were figuring ink in a major printing effort,some letters or numerals consume more and therefore 'cost' more.I admit to being a bit preoccupied with my work to be giving it the attention I would if I thought I was the only one who could do it.If I was at all in doubt about what I say,I'd throw the I CHING about it.I dunno,maybe not after blabbing about that.Maybe all that is required is that we watch the Sun and if anything develops,we will have a sense of knowledge that might compel the authorities we will be calling to tell them to get it ready,that will do the trick and as the swallow,dodge the incoming,only JUST by a whisker feather.And the two separated knot squares might just be parting to harmlessly allow the projectile to pass.That is assuming it's direction is in accord with the notion the 'tail'is trailing,and it is not the way a meteor is orientated away from the Sun,right?After all,this is about the sun and thereis an incoming of mystery in Qa's thread happening now only the data stream is off.Another coincidincie?Man since 9-11 there have been so many of those....

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Our ancestors are the only ones of the three who might give a second thought to our well being.Aliens?I'm sure they would consider us as more f a threat to them and we ought to be somehow contained,if they were forbidden to just kill us outright and Nature a favor by extincting the one specis doing the most harm to the sustainability of the current biosphere,etc.After taking the gold of course.Planksters?Out to make fools of me and all who are attracted to the bait of their clever handiwork.And the message would then have to be a prank as well,probably having missing,essential,elements released in the film,etc.Good I can take a joke,eh?Credulous fool,oh well.But the Spirits of old mixing with the advanced recently departed to do a thing of great beauty and mystery?What else would you wanna do for eternity,play a harp?I don't think they have sex in the Christian Heaven just a bunch of singing and telling Jesus how great He is,yada yada.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join