It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Crop Circles are Man-Made!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

No human on this planet has come forward claiming this as there own work.

Notice the shading and the detail, this appeared over night.

How could a team of people create this is the complete dark without having an overhead view.

The circle even has binary in it.

And if nobody has claimed it, i am putting it down to aliens because look at the damn image!!

Notice the first one is near an radar dish and the second big one is near a farm house, the farmer would of surely seen the the people doing it.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Haydn_17]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
This crop circle thing has been going on around for centuries unless someone can prove me and evidence wrong then kindly post clear pictures,videos what ever you like evidence that aliens made crop circles.Right? People get too gullible with farmers that make circles.I totally agree with anyone who says circles are man made.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Are crop circles only made in the UK? are there examples from around the world?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
Where did we ever get this notion that crop circles are made by Aliens? Why would a group of Aliens capable of jumping dimensions or traveling the vastness of the universe find the only possible means of communication with Humans to be smashing down some silly shapes in a wheat field?

There is not proof whatsoever that crop circles were made by aliens. On the other hand, we have people admitting to creating crop circles, having crop circle making contests, showing us how they do it, etc...

Where did this silly notion of Aliens creating crop circles come from. Really, this idea is no different than a bunch of tribal people thinking God makes thunder and lightning or thinking that we have used Alien technology to develop human technology. It comes down to people not having the knowledge about how something is done and then attributing to some imaginary God-like figure.

Somebody please prove me wrong or just quit making up fantastical stories about how things are done. If the human race gets any crazier we are going to start saying that Aliens taught us how to build cars, use electricity, or become agricultural, etc...

Really what makes more sense.
1. A bunch of humans did it first as a practical joke and now to earn money doing some of them. They have even went to great lengths to show us how they do it, yet some still attribute it to Aliens.
OR
2. A bunch of Aliens that we have no proof that they even visit Earth, somehow have no better means of communication than creating some crazy images in a wheat field. At best, we have to interpret the meaning and God knows we cannot agree as a human race on the meaning of anything. So why would aliens waste their time. Maybe they just like a good practical joke too.

All I keep hearing is crop circle said this and crop circle said that and we should do this or worry about that because of it. Are we really going to let our lives be ruled by some shapes smashed down in a wheat field?

[edit on 4-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

lol

You really have no idea...

Wake up, do the research and open up your mind so you can at least try and understand that anything in this universe is possible.

Then again, maybe its not your time to wake up young soul...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
www.youtube.com...

How could a team of people create this is the complete dark without having an overhead view.

And if nobody has claimed it, i am putting it down to aliens because look at the damn image!!

Notice the first one is near an radar dish and the second big one is near a farm house, the farmer would of surely seen the the people doing it.

Yes, common sense. Exactly what you said! "Look at the damn image"!

This isn't man made.

Do the research, connect the dots, open up your minds!

Some crop circles are hoaxes although some Crop circles are made by celestial and/or extraterrestrial beings.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

ooh i thought you were going to provide proof that
crop circles are man made ?.
i guess not !
perhaps you should rename the thread to (i think all crop circles are man made)
i will admit some dodgy looking crop circles do indeed look man made & these man made circles are very different to the unexplained ones.
1:unexplained circles can be so amazingly complex no human has yet offered to reproduce a copy in front of camara. like the giant 3d alien amoungst others.
2:unexplained circles seem to bend the crop stems at the kernal wich is often found with a tiny hole in it.
i am not convinced by man made circles with planks of wood in the dark.
a possible man made space weapon (satalite) microwave laser digital patterns, i say weapon because it is a secret government space satalite powerfull enough to destroy crops then it may be a weapon, but so far it causes slight damage to crops & seems more intent on pattern making, this would be a human waste of money satalite or what ever technology is used.
so crop circles may be a natuaral phenomena magnatic ?, spirits ?, the dead ? aliens ?, humans ?, planet earths soul ?,
crop circles could be being made by any thing realy, but i think the idea a humans sneaking around fields in the dark with string & planks is not responcible for most crop circles & most often look like ametures work.
convince me prove me wrong make a truely amazing very very 3d complex crop circle with string & planks & i`ll admit it can be done by humans.
till then im afraid the more complex circles remain on a level of their own.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Erm... "even has binary in it"?
you do know what binary is, do you?
0-10-10-10000-10-1-10000-10-1-100-100-1-1-1000000-100000-10-1-100-100-1-1-1000000-1000-1000-1-10000-10-1-100-1-1-10-1-1000000-1-100-100-1-1-10000-1-1- 1-100

The above is the text "This is Binary" encoded to ascii represented in binary (8 bits per letter)

I programmed the thing that translates a string to binary myself. It is 15 lines long, and took me almost 3 minutes. (5 more minutes to make it output stuff in a way that i could easily copy paste for here)

Seriously, you guys let yourself get dazzled by words. That said can anybody point me in the direction of the unproven math equation in a corn circle? I hope it isn't the 8 sided dice, and think it might be a fun read.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
We have thesis: crop circles made by ETs; and antithesis: crop circles made by man.
Now, why can't we put two and two together and create synthesis: crop circles made by ETs and by man.
Same with UFO.

ATS members should study dialectics better, I think.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I guess, because we cant handle the truth......

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I would think it very sad and pitiful if someone truly believed from the bottom of their heart that crop circles are made by ET's, the fact that people record and take photo's of themselves doing it, even having competitions is enough evidence to the contrary and you're only fooling yourself into some unknown agenda you're trying to reach.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Thank's to some man made crop circles,we now have a communication.
Othervise we would still be looking at simple circles.
But both parts struggel whit understanding what the other is saying

If i am right then the biggest mistake of man made one's was having a mad man in the group that decided the use of maya signs.

Just think how many years it will take to sort out this misunderstandig.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
These cropcircle threads are poping up every day if it is People with sticks and string and some are coming and saying they made them where is there undeniable proof.You whould think if someone who says they did them whould vidio them been made so they could say look i told you.The point is there is no real proof until there is undeniable proof everyone will make there own mind's up on who did them.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
I was surprised to see no one posted this evidence

www.cropcirclesecrets.org...

This is the only evidence I need that these are not always man-made.

Look at the site again and check out the menu item "Healing Cards".

That makes me trust this particular site.

Or does it?

I think not.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
crop circles,alien? or are they manmade? does it matter? if they are there? if?
then there possibly is a message,that can be decoded.

( we see perfect ones and not perfect ones, so some are manmade, the others ,well these are the ones we are interested in. just because some are manmade, can they take the credit for the others, they would like to.)

this is certainly a lot more info than what the government releases,all they do is deny any knowledge.

the last decoded one suggests changes with the sun,if this happens in a couple of days,we will know this info is correct,

was this info put in the media by the scientists to say on 7 july there will be magnetic changes or similar info?

maybe with an open mind, we like the PTB will find out whats truly happening,and be as aware as those in charge who release limited info.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by stmichael]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by grapesofraft

well you can't prove aliens didn't do it

prove they didn't

I really hate this logic. While I don't agree with the OP, I don't think this sentiment does any good.

I wish people would frown on this stuff, because it's really almost obnoxious. Prove there are no pink gorillas on pluto, while you're at it.

Argh!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I think crop circles are just one more annoying attachment to the UFO/Alien phenomena that are placed there to muddy the waters of the question "are aliens real or not!"

The simple fact that 99% of these things appear in England should tell you something!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I can make crop circle. Now, explain to me why it automatically throws away ETs from equation? Where the link? How much of a ATS servers' free disk space will be used on threads like this, on threads with wrong logic and uncommon sense?

[edit on 5/7/2009 by strNick]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

That is because it would negate the purpose - to feed the "believers" with more sustenance.

So does this post 01010101 - 0101 - 0111100110

I'm an alien?

The farmer could have been away at a square dance party in the nearest town.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Bah...

Another "What I am stating is the absolute truth and all who agrees with me I will give a star" thread.

This site is about discussions, what is held here is nothing like it.
To be able to discuss a matter like this is NOT to try to prove to everyone else that you are right, but being able to be open minded and discuss with others what this is and what could cause this.

This means that you have to consider EVERY aspects of it and try to find an aspect for YOU to believe in. Cause really, there is no "proof" and never will be. Just because you prove one crop sircle you don't prove the rest.
So at the end of the line it is about all peoples own point of view.
Either if it's aliens, humans, demons, man made crafts or earth herself that make these, it is entirely up to you to choose what to believe.

To make a thread like this and banging oneself on the chest doesn't help at all.
And I really start to get annoyed with this "gullible" word.
It is just as gullible to believe that all those who believe different from you are gullible.
Strange how millions of people who believes in extra-terrestrials and other phenomens are gullible while all the billions who believe in this invisable man up there are not.

With that said, here is what I BELIEVE....

Ofc there are crop circles made by man, very often they are built up with simple circles in different formations. A circle is easy to do with a rope. But the complex formations some have is not as easy to make perfect.

If a human would do a crop circle without being seen they have to do it at night fall, right?
I would like to know the technuiqe they use to have the circles perfectlly placed along eachother. This would be extremly hard unless you had a helicopter with night vision viewing the work from above.
Helicopters makes a noise... not to suitable for hidden projects in the dark aye?

There are quite alot of puzzling crop circles out there that I really wonder how they where made. the "alien face" crop circle must have been near impossible to make for a human, since it is made in such way that you have to see it from a distance from above to see it properly. If you stand on the ground it would look strange.

Many circles have some advanced shadows as well.
Again, many circles are most probably man made.
But others seems just TO advanced.
And since I believe in the existance of visiting aliens, they are to me, most likely the makers.

This is what I BELIEVE. this is nothing for you others to believe in. You make up your own mind. But don't go on a crusade trying to convince that YOU are right in your oppinion while others are not.

/Akezzon

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I starred and flagged this. Because it's a great example of zealots believing the most insane explanation in an effort to believe in things which don't exist.

There's websites of crop circle groups all over the web. Why would aliens copy them?

It's absolutely ridiculous also to come on this thread with comments like; "well you have no proof ALL crop circles are made by man." Yeah, but humans ADMIT to making them, the explanation that all are man made is feasible. To hint that aliens made one or two of them is downright zealous and turning a blind eye.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by KIRKSTERUK]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join