It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Crop Circles are Man-Made!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This thread is like me going into the religous section and making a thread called "God doesnt exist!" The argument will be endless. Nobody is going to win and people will get angry and enemies will be made. So what people believe ET make them, so what people believe god, making a thread just to tell everyone you think they are man made is stupid, you didnt even present evidence.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I agree. Really it's important to point out that nobody knows and nobody can be sure of it at this time, and thats where the humility and coexistence comes in.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

But what about the other threads that pretty much imply that every circle is made by aliens? Should we silence those people too who refuse to believe that crops circles may be made by humans?

If you silence the dissidents then you're no better than the powers that be.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Thanks for your support. I dont fully understand it, but it appears that some people only think their side of an argument should be presented here on ATS, but then they rant and rave about this government agency or that government agency hiding things or censoring everything. I dont think they really see the hypocrisy in their actions and remarks.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Errr just because humans CAN create the circles does not mean that it's case closed all crop circles are created by man. That's like assuming that because humans create nuclear reactors, humans must also have created the sun because it also relies on nuclear fusion. No, obviously not. That argument doesn't fly. Let's hear something new?? Give me a plausible motive for a farmer to allow people to turn often significant portions of their crop, their sustenance, their source of income, into works of art. Personally I could see a farmer shooting someone illegally stomping down their product into lovely designs and that's about it. Oh your right I forgot the farmer is in on the MULTIGAZILLION dollar crop circle industry. I'm sure he gets a massive cut from the wealthy crop circle artists. SO wealthy, in fact, that they can afford to do their work for free.
PAAAWEEEEEEZ....

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Its definitely feasible that alot of crop circles reported and documented could well be man made, and its also probable considering the grand scheme of things,

The idea that otherworldly beings are creating these patterns and shapes in crops as a warning or message holds little weight, for example; traveling the vast expanse of space, only to "doodle" on a field, when other methods of communication would be not only more widely heeded, but helpful.

That was my attitude until this recent "Crop circle flap" again, it is possible they are man made, but the recent ones are amazingly detailed and incredible in scale. So they have given me pause to rethink said attitude.

July 7th, will be an interesting day

[edit on 5-7-2009 by KoraX]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MacATK18

I would hazard a guess and say that many of the crop circles are actually commissioned or requested by the very farmers on whose crops they are created. Really they dont destroy that much crop, relative to the overall percentage.

As for the example of saying all crop circles are created by humans is as dumb as saying the sun was created by humans statement you made, I would think a more proper analogy would be...

Its just as stupid to think crop circles were created by aliens as it would be to think that man created the sun just because we created nuclear reactors.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by KoraX

Well I would like to point out that the July 7th related crop circle was created over a three day period, which is why the humans could make it more detailed.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Eerm.. The farmers don't allow the circles to be made unless they pay for it themselves I think but it isn't difficult to hide in the crop when trespassing.

By the way not all crop circles are done in one night.. One of the recent circles wasn't made in one night also. IIRC then it was photographed on two or three different days and every day a piece was added so they aren't all done in one night.

Edit: It's the July 7th crop circle

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5/7/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by KoraX

Well I would like to point out that the July 7th related crop circle was created over a three day period, which is why the humans could make it more detailed.

Of course it could have been, in not saying anything to the contrary, it may well have been a large scale elaborate hoax. What caught my attention was the past two weeks, you can't deny there have been a slew of intricate detailed circles popping up.

I guess its wishful thinking on my part to want the creators to be not of this world when sadly the truth may well be nothing more than bored university students

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Your failing to see my point. Yes we have the capability. I just find it hard to believe that there are people out there who's entire calling to life is to trample circles in a field so that they may deceive the world and get essentially nothing from it. How much do you figure a farmer would have paid for the circle that took 9 days to create? Going by the number of man hours I couldn't see anyone doing it for less than a few thousand Q. SO why would a farmer dish out a few thousand of their earnings to pay someone to further hinder their money making process, so that a few hundred tourists can come and see it for 2 pounds each? Give me a break. If there was obvious money making potential, I would agree with you. But that just doesn't seem logical to me. And how do you explain the crop circles that form in the Canadian prairies where there is essentially no one but the farmers themselves to even notice the circles?

I asked for some plausible motivation on the part of the artists OR the farmers and you fail to provide me with either.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

humans enjoy doing many many diffirent things. Some enjoy making pretty patterns in fields. Their motivation is not difficult or complex, they have fun doing it.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by yeti101]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Yes threads like this should be closed, they present 0 evidence and 100% argument. You cant just make a thread with a list of things you disagree with. How would you feel if i made a thread called "Aliens Exist!!" and then present no evidence to back me up. I guess it would piss you off.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

Yes threads like this should be closed, they present 0 evidence and 100% argument. You cant just make a thread with a list of things you disagree with. How would you feel if i made a thread called "Aliens Exist!!" and then present no evidence to back me up. I guess it would piss you off.

LMAO, this happens everyday on ATS. Some guy says Aliens exist, he is an Indigo, UFO's, a rock on Mars is a wrench, Free Energy, Antigravity, GWB caused 911, Ghosts, Crazy Creatures, etc.. all without an ounce of proof beyond some website full of looneys or a youtube video.

A fine example of the very stuff you say pisses you off is your own thread:
Your thread with no proof about Aliens existing

Plus i gave evidence to support my claim.
1. Man is more than capable of creating crop circles
2. Man has admitted to it.
3. There is proof that man exists.
4. There is not proof that aliens have ever visited earth.
5. Why would an alien travel the universe and be capable of developing tech to do so but not be able to communicate better than drawing a picture like a caveman.
ETC ETC ETC

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

No it wouldn't piss me off and no way I would think of silencing the supporters.

Everyone has the right to express his thoughts.

It looks like you are failing to see the point why some people do the circles. If I would be doing it I would do it for fun. I would enjoy reading the discussions about my crop circle on ATS. Sometimes people here come up with really funny explanations about the crop circles.

There are a lot of hobbies that people do just because they like it. Every artist who paints something doesn't earn money from doing it. Some do it just because they like painting etc.

Stop trying to make crop circle making by humans look pointless because it doesn't support your beliefs.

Edit:
About the Canadian crop circles.
There is noone but the farmers to notice them and yet you know about them.

Farmers probably profit from the circles too. Wouldn't the believers think that crop marked by the aliens is healthier or something?

[edit on 5/7/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Why use symbols indeed?Symbols convey meaning on multiple levels,not bounded by the internal dictionary we all have which contains the personal meanings we attach to words.And about which we are convinced is THE TRUTH.With symbols you may encode numbers,angles and other signs which speak clearly to the few.So don't feel left out.Say,did y'all hear Garrison Keilor's spoof on crop circle investigator for a day,Guy Noir?It was a train on the bike path,as I recall,a story so silly he invented Aliens that done it.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ansiroth

Sorry, have to.
Aliens drawing a "8" into a field on the 08/08/08 ... doesnt strike you as odd in the slightest?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by debunky

LOL, great point. They know that we can read a calendar and get 8/8/08, so they must be able to speak our language, so then other replies they decide to draw some pictures for the "enlightened" ones to figure out.

The whole premise of Aliens being behind this is ridiculous. Pretty soon they will just start attributing everything they dont have the mental facilities to figure out to aliens. I guess part of society has devolved to the point of wanting to live in tribes in a rain forest and get rid of money, medicine, and any sense of order or civilization we have developed in the last few thousand years.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
crop circles can be tests of government of microwave weapons to me.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by digitalwarrior]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalwarrior
crop circles can be tests of government of microwave weapons to me.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by digitalwarrior]

Yeah right. Like they really have to do it on some "public" crop field..

And what do these tests tell anyway? Their superadvancedmicrowaveenergypointer can draw pretty pictures into crops?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join