It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Crop Circles are Man-Made!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MacATK18

GOD DAMN HTML

ALL IM TRYING TO SAY IS YOU DON'T KNOW EITHER DUDE. STOP TRYING TO PEDDLE YOUR OPINION AS FACT. THIS THREAD IS UTTERLY USELESS.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Ah... To Hell with it.

All crop circles are alien made! I just spoke to the GFL leader and he told me so. I now believe everything!!1

reply to post by Jabbah

How can I look angry when I'm laughing? I'm having fun here arguing other people. xD

Edit:
Fresh start.
"All Crop Circles are Man-Made!" How ridiculous! How can you say such thing? Judging by the evidence I can say that all crop circles are alien made. They've even found unnatural chemicals there! And there is no way someone could've put it there! The nodes explode from heat - obviously from the alien space ships heat.. And the dirt being drier in the circle could no way be drier because of getting more sunlight after the crops were stomped on.

[edit on 5/7/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir

Ah... To Hell with it.

All crop circles are alien made! I just spoke to the GFL leader and he told me so. I now believe everything!!1

reply to post by Jabbah

How can I look angry when I'm laughing? I'm having fun here arguing other people. xD

You just seems to be soooooooo young , how old are you 10 11?
Ok bye bye little boy , useless thread useless discussion!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jabbah

Originally posted by DGFenrir

Ah... To Hell with it.

reply to post by Jabbah

You just seems to be soooooooo young , how old are you 10 11?
Ok bye bye little boy , useless thread useless discussion!

Oh no.. You called me a young boy.

That really hurt. I will leave now.. NOT!
Instead of trying to attack me try discussing the topic.
Personal attack over the internet are the best.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

How did the man made crop circle hoaxers know about solar activity?
Answer: they didn't. The Grays know the future.
About 10% of the crop circles are man made.
The Grays make the rest with remote controlled probes.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

The crop circle said NOTHING about solar activity. Someone with a really wild imagination THINKS the crop circle is a message about solar activity. Solar activity happens ALL THE TIME.

New Flash - Nobody knows the future, because the future hasn't happened yet.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce

The crop circle said NOTHING about solar activity. Someone with a really wild imagination THINKS the crop circle is a message about solar activity. Solar activity happens ALL THE TIME.

So certain are you.
Truth be told : It is possible to travel through time.
You just don't know about it yet.
It's just technology.
The first thing you need is an artifical gravity wave generator.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Alright there Twilight Zone, do you have any proof of this time travel? I swear some people will believe ANYTHING there read on the web or watch in a youtube video.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Sounds like you spend a lot of time hanging out with the Greys. Can you get me some video of them for me?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

Sounds like you spend a lot of time hanging out with the Greys. Can you get me some video of them for me?

The Grays made an agreement to stay away until December 21, 2012.
They would like communion today but timing and perception are
critical. Disclosure is soon. Almost there!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Well can you give me any proof whatsoever of Greys visiting Earth? Because honestly I think you are either a nut case or you are pulling my leg. Not that there is anything wrong with either as I like nutcases and leg pullers.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Oh yeah. I remember that agreement. They are supposed to come and rescue us on 21.12.2012. They travelled forward in time and something bad is supposed to happen.

THe crop circle didn't predict anything. It's just people trying to see patterns in the crop circles. Solar activity can be predicted. People've been talking about it for last couple of months. Even on ATS.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce

Thats strange - i could have sworn you said you knew i would come into your thread the other day

Morning once once - hows things my friend, all good i hope

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Look on the main page.

Explain that UFO video..

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

So certain are you.
Truth be told : It is possible to travel through time.

Sorry, I'm sure time is an illusion.

There is only a "NOW", and the "NOW" is always changing. So to us it appears like "time is moving forward", but really, we are just "being" in multiple frames of reference. For something to "exist" it has to "be" in multiple frames of reference, and we call those frames "time".

For example, a movie is just a series of images / frames. For something to "exist" in a movie, it has to "be" in multiple frames. We call those frames "time".

So you can't travel back in time because there is no "back", there is only a "NOW", and "NOW" is only 1 thing that is constantly changing. To travel back in time would mean this 1 and only "NOW" some how became 2 separate things. I very well doubt that will ever be possible. That would be like trying to change a piece of paper back into the tree it used to be. The tree is gone, it is now a piece of paper, there is no going back.

The future doesn't exist yet, because "NOW" didn't change into the future yet. You can predict the future by calculating how "NOW" will change, but you can never travel to the future, because it hasn't happened yet.

You just don't know about it yet.

YOU just don't know what I just told you yet.

It's just technology.
The first thing you need is an artifical gravity wave generator.

What would you do with that gravity? How could you possibly use it to change all of existence back into the past, or change it into the future? You can't.

Even if you could use it to travel faster than light, you still wouldn't have changed the "now" into the past or the future. It will still be "now".

Originally posted by cropmuncher
Thats strange - i could have sworn you said you knew i would come into your thread the other day

Yes, I have a very unique ability to predict "change".

Maybe "aliens" could do that too, but I'm sure they can't travel into the future, and then travel back.

Anyway, sorry for going off topic.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Are you aware that UFO means Unidentified Flying Object?

It doesn't mean "aliens", it just means something flying that we can't identify, because we don't have knowledge about it.

There are still unidentified flying insects on Earth.. those are technically UFO's too.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
So what kind of insect made the newest circle?350 feet in diameter is a lot of ground to cover in one night.Planksters would be mighty sore doncha think,after this effort?How many in this crew,20?200? OY and why exactly?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

Actually UFI's =p

Obviously i do know what UFO stands for.

I don't know what sort of creature gives birth to lots of glowing spheres in the sky, and if it is an animal or insect where are all the others?

Why would the military create a craft to do that? Do they hope to make pretty flying objects in the sky in some way to defend the country?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

If you took a cutting of a tree,it in essence would be the same tree.Taking paper from the origional tree and then using it as compost to feed the cutting,you would be doing the impossible,turning paper back into the tree.Convoluted?Sure,but not as impossible as before cutting taking was discovered.Time may well be the same way.One technological advance and the old view goes right out the window.The only sure thing is religion,Christerism most specifically.That is static.Only because they say so.Time appears to be fractal and its cyclical nature is becoming more and more evident as we approach the timus termulus.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

And why the hell do the aliens have such craft then?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join