It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another New Crop Circle Predicts July 7th 2009 - Earth getting a Major Solar Storm

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Yeah. I just cannot help but think that these are a publicity stunt for the DVD release of "Knowing" on July 7th. Seriously, can it really be a coincidence that 2 recent crop circles pinpoint the date that an 'end of the world disaster film with Alien inspired prophesies as a major plot point' is to be released on DVD?

I seriously suspect that these images will be found on the home screen of the DVD or somewhere in the special features.

Filmmakers read conspiracy theories too you know.

what better way to get people thinking about July 7th, than encoding it in a fake crop circle

Joe Tinfoil: Holy Criminy! I just read that july 7th is going to be marked by a giant solar storm!
Jane Ballcap: Hmm. Ooh! Ooh! "Knowing" comes out on DVD on July 7th too.
Joe Tinfoil: Cool! I'm totally going to buy that movie
Jane Ballcap: Me Too.
Joe Tinfoil: You know what was really cool in that movie?
Jane Ballcap: when the earth was engulfed in flames and Nicholas Cage finally came to terms with his own spirituality.
Joe Tinfoil: Yeah. That was cool.
Jane Ballcap: Yeah.

Sooo, yeah. It just strikes me as weird.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalwarrior
why don't they simply write on the grass:

HEY a storm is coming on 7 July! you have been warned.

instead of making such a complex thing...

Yea, ive wondered this myself. If they have a message to give us, a message thats so important to our continued survival then why not just write it out, why all of the cryptic messages that could be interpreted the wrong way?
Maybe they could drop us a line that would help us discover a new element that would allow us 100% energy conversion or schematics for an advanced propulsion system that would allow us to traverse the solar system in just a few hours. FTL would be nice but remember, "baby steps"

And while im on a roll, why the hell even use a prehistoric method of communication, like these pictographs?
Come on, tap into the Sci Fi channel, (soon to be SyFy) and run an hour long infomercial on SOMETHING.
Come on, solve our overflowing landfill problems, drought/freeze resistant crops, a safe alternative to sugar or the ultimate favor, Get RID of American Idol!!

DVD release of "Knowing" on July 7th.

Wow, that movie isnt even out on DVD yet?
I downloaded it about 10 days ago but havent watched it yet.
I assumed it was a DVD rip but I guess that its a recording of the big screen, unless its out in some other country already..

[edit on 7/2/2009 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
A massive solar storm can cause severe and long lasting damage

link

if this were to happen on the 7th July.......how would some of the crop circle de-bunkers react?

I'm not being confrontational, I'm just curious as to how we would then view crop circles, if a message was correctly de-ciphered.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Well if we are hit by a massive solar storm on July 7th I will personally become a crop circle researcher and apologize to every crop circle believer I meet. That is how I would react.

How are the believers going to react when nothing happens as always? There have been all kind of crop circle predictions none of which were made beforehand have come true.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by Argyll

Well if we are hit by a massive solar storm on July 7th I will personally become a crop circle researcher and apologize to every crop circle believer I meet. That is how I would react.

How are the believers going to react when nothing happens as always? There have been all kind of crop circle predictions none of which were made beforehand have come true.

I'm a believer but highly skeptical of crop circles really..

Honestly, doubt anything will happen and agree with another poster about this being a publicity stunt for the DVD release of Knowing.

Although, I hope something does happen (and I know most of you want the same)...positive or negative, something needs to happen soon. Our voices aren't making a difference anymore in the world. We need some help

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Ok im not going to lie, i was a bit tripped out this morning. I went to unplug my phone right after i woke up, and although the July 2 day was highlighted, at the top it said:

7 July 2009

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

I agree with you mate.....I'm totally on the fence really.
if there is a massive solar storm on the 7th July it's going to be a re-defining moment in the crop circle community! but I won't be holding my breath........I'm just curious.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex Plures-Unus
Ok im not going to lie, i was a bit tripped out this morning. I went to unplug my phone right after i woke up, and although the July 2 day was highlighted, at the top it said:

7 July 2009

maybe you're the chose one

OR you spend too much time on this website.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by grapesofraft

I agree with you mate.....I'm totally on the fence really.
if there is a massive solar storm on the 7th July it's going to be a re-defining moment in the crop circle community! but I won't be holding my breath........I'm just curious.

it'd be a re-defining moment NOT just for the crop circle community, but the entire planet.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thegreatobserver

yip i agree with you on this one i too am going to have a fantastic day julyu 8th you know it to me looks like a lady dancing hey ho!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
What is this from today www.cropcircleconnector.com... now that is strange.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSecretSquirrel
Did anyone ever stop to consider the reason that all that data and the crop-circles match up is because the ones interpreting them are indeed the ones who created them?

wow that would sure be jolly

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Wasn't this solar storm already officially announced a couple weeks ago?

I recall them saying it would interfere with cell phone and satillite services for a couple days.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Although they are very complex I do however get the impression they are man made. When you look at them closely there are many flaws in them, if it was created by alien technology then you would have thought the design would be a lot neater.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeyGowdy
Wasn't this solar storm already officially announced a couple weeks ago?

I recall them saying it would interfere with cell phone and satillite services for a couple days.

everyone's been predicting one for months now, we shall see.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Nah....people would still de-bunk it I guarantee you!.....you'd get people coming out saying that the solar storm was forecast by NASA or whomever, and that the crop circle makers were privy to the information.

Basically....your damned if your right and your damned if your wrong!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

looks like a humming bird and their musical frequency mmh interesting,
but of course thats only my interpritation, of up that way next few days may check it out

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

maybe you're the chose one

OR you spend too much time on this website.

Nah i was over this website awhile ago. Too much irrational mongering going on.

But dude...please don't blow my cover
lol

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
maybe July 7th is when people realize that electromagnetic energy (light) is a double helix, just like your DNA. oh wait we already know that haha

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex Plures-Unus

ahhh 7 7 digital code

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join