It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another New Crop Circle Predicts July 7th 2009 - Earth getting a Major Solar Storm

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Nah it ain't gonna happen "but then again I'm notoriously wrong most of the time!"

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

Why do you guys think the discussion should revolve around the very limited (and wrong) question: "Is it human or alien-on-a-flying-saucer made?"

See... you can say "there's no proof it's alien! Where's the UFO? "
Anyone can say: "there's no proof it's human made... where are the boards and strings?"

I think we should get above this question, and try to figure out what it means, instead of who did it.
Maybe, just maybe, when we answer that (the meaning), we can realize the "who".

Peace

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CINY8

Don't get me wrong. I 100% agree that it would suck! My point is simply that people should be capable of living relatively easily without these things! Perhaps I am biased though. I am originally from NY and do live here currently once again. My family lived for 5 years down south. We got wiped out by Katrina and nearly lost our lives, after that, camping in the yard wasn't such a big deal. Or collecting water droplets to bathe or eating whatever happened to be there.... Neither were material items. As horrendous as that experience was, you learn a great deal. You learn what you really do not have to have in order to get along.

I probably should have clarified myself.......lol. It's truly amazing what we think we have to have to get by. When you're forced to do without, it's not such a big thing anymore. I promise!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Why would the aliens use a human designed sextent? Would they know what the darn thing was!
Aliens baloney. Someone is out there doing all of these. My buddy lives close to that area and has not seen a UFO yet in that area.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Well, we won't have to wait long to find out if you're right.
Great crop circle.
I hope the Grays keep them coming.
I'm thankful for their help.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I am just wondering.... Has there ever been a crop circle which predicted somethting that later became a reality? Are there any such documented cases?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sator
reply to post by -NewSense-

Why do you guys think the discussion should revolve around the very limited (and wrong) question: "Is it human or alien-on-a-flying-saucer made?"

See... you can say "there's no proof it's alien! Where's the UFO? "
Anyone can say: "there's no proof it's human made... where are the boards and strings?"

I think we should get above this question, and try to figure out what it means, instead of who did it.
Maybe, just maybe, when we answer that (the meaning), we can realize the "who".

Peace

Whoa there mr judgemental. Who's arguiing anything? Show me anywhere in my time here where I've said anything about crop circles being man made or alien made? I personally do believe in aliens, and do not believe all crop circles are responsible by either. I made an observation. Why would it take a super advanced race 3 days to create this? That doesn't sound too advanced to me. Regardless, It was an opinion, nothing more nothing less. Don't categorize me as a non believer, skeptic, whatever. Truth be told I belong to neither side. I call it like I see it. So keep your generalizations to yourself please sir

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
If the aliens knew a sextant and a the symbol for CME, then they darn well know the king's english. Write us a letter in a nice font lol.

These things are getting more defined and elaborate all the time.
I'm believing my old theory that they are using a satellite like a printer and the corn fields as the paper. The ramifications of such technology should speak volumes in terms of effecting molecular structures and so on. Can you say Cancer gun?

However, string and board is just as plausible. Take a group of land survey students celebrating their year end and plot out an area to be pressed/steamed. Roll in the gear or even helicopter it in. I do know of pranksters with the resources to do this anywhere but the white house lawn. Who knows?

If it happens the 7th and not the 6th or 8th, I will say "Wow!". Otherwise it's 3 cheers for the pranksters and bailout money for the farmer.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The last one was complex and very refined and done in one night. Very possibly real! This one done in three nights? Why? Doesn't add up and it is not quite as refined in execution ( straight line parts are not real perfect ) so this one is suspicious. It took them three days to figure out the design they wanted, they got tired of all the work each night so they did it in installments? Yep, this one has a odor to it.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I will say that if this solar event does not happen, I will loose allot of interest in ATS.Please call me an idiot but I look to this site as a useful source of information and for this( the crop circle thing) to be such a hot potential( no pun intended) isn't going to happen then all of those that boast of the ETs makin shapes in the dark should shut your pie holes from then on out. Also on a odd side note if anyone has seen the movie "Knowing" then you would understand the significance of how crazy this could be. also it just so happens to be the date it is released on my cable network- July 7th

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Well, I for one, am going to withdraw some money from the bank, wont be able to if power is out. Although, Im not sure what good money will do, either..lol

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunnygirl

Yes, they have predicted a past comet exploding, which astonished scientists. I'll have to do a little research to find it, but I believe it was Holmes Comet. I'll post more later when I find it.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Here is the link to the crop circle prediction of the exploding Holmes comet. The crop circles predicting this actually appeared in both the UK and Germany.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

This crop circle is the one that has me convinced. Someone out there has way too much time on their hands.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Thanks for the link, but I am not convinced... All of those images which supposedly shows an exploding comet could very well be interpreted as something else. Sorry, but that's how I see it.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Jeezz lighten up it was said in jest ,see the grinning face at the end?How is it under your bridge.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This video is a 21 part series that anyone that is serious about more research on this phenomena should watch.

You will learn why you can't see most ufo's (why you won't see them making crop circles) and that is because they are moving at an energy level that can't be seen by the naked eye. However, when they slow their energy down they can be picked up on infrared cameras and if they slow down their energy even more they will be seen by the naked eye. An excellent presentation by (a very credible) David Sereda as introduced by Dan Akroyd.

It is long. It took me two evenings to watch all episodes, but well worth the time. It made everything make sense for me.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Ive been having insane problems trying to get a data signal to my mobile the past 6 days.A precursur to this event?If the flares hit they will effect the satellites.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
Ive been having insane problems trying to get a data signal to my mobile the past 6 days.A precursur to this event?If the flares hit they will effect the satellites.
well I can say our area is having issues with radio clarity, allot of static

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Well I guess we will all know in 5 days! I have been interested in this influx in circles, while it is still unknown how many or if any are non human made this all is kind of strange to say the least, kind of reminds me of Signs. Although we should all keep in mind this IS Circle Season in the UK. Good thread and well put together!

[edit on 7/2/2009 by jkrog08]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join