It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another New Crop Circle Predicts July 7th 2009 - Earth getting a Major Solar Storm

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Here is the link to the crop circle prediction of the exploding Holmes comet. The crop circles predicting this actually appeared in both the UK and Germany.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Awesome find!! Compelling and fascinating reading!! I have been looking
at the site for awhile now.

It shows crop circles have been correct and predicted things in the past.

Star for you!!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Here is the link to the crop circle prediction of the exploding Holmes comet. The crop circles predicting this actually appeared in both the UK and Germany.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

EXCELLENT. Thank you for the link. Even though I don't completely believe everything on that website, that section was quite convincing.

I hope something happens from all this. Just...hope it's not something that'll cause our extinction

but damn, hopefully something that will change this world forever. We need a wake up call. THEY can wake us up...and show us the way.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Sorry to reply so late, the question asked a few times is why are we being warned about this solar storm when they happen all the time... My only thought is that this may be a larger solar flare/storm than usual. A few of the posts I have been reading over the last vew days (By the way i find this site quite interesting as I am an amateur consiracist and firm believe that there is more out there than we know/are lead to believe.) With the two or more crop circles pointing to the seventh along with the object possibly heading towards the sun, this may be a larger than normal event where a warning is warented.

Now one thing that confuses me a bit... as I am no astrologist... CMEs... Earth beiing impacted... are we looking towards a possible metor shower as well? Or something breaking through the magnectic field? (In ways of not an object, but a force that the magnetic field protects us against). This particulat crop circle has be really interested as it refrences possible old world ways of thinking (The earth is the center of the solar system) and the fact that it is quite intricate.

I am looking forward to July 7th no matter what it brings. End of the world?, maybe, something catastrophic? quite possibly... World wide Black out, awesome, a day off work

But for more than one thing geometricaly and mathematicaly pointing to the 7th raises my brows... Too many coincidences to just be ignored. Maybe their are just decipering these circles in a way we want to hear (Cause mass panic) or maybe its legit. I am no expert, But I do believe we are being warned, and have been for some time. The Sun being quite for that few cycles is also something to be aware of, it means its been bottle up its engery for one big release.

Now teh Sun Spots in a line... Go back to the Jelly fish and see the 4 main circles in the top part of it, and look at the symbol for the Eclipses... Both have 4 prodominant circles... Possible a coincidence, maybe a sign... who knows... But again, the 7th looks like its going to be quite an interesting day.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The crop circle in the OP is getting shot down in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Cropcircleconnector" dot com has been spamming their links to fake crop circles these past few days.

L.M.H. from "EarthFiles" dot com is still promoting a KNOWN HOAX on the link provided by the O.P. (Isaac CARET).

These particular crop circles have been linked to past crop circles that are made in an area known to harvest man made crop circles. There are companies who have payed farmers to allow them to use their crops in this area. The crop circle makers are getting payed more than £100,000!

This is all pointing to being a fraud in order to promote and advertise their DVDs and books!!

Do not buy their b.s.!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
Well, I for one, am going to withdraw some money from the bank, wont be able to if power is out. Although, Im not sure what good money will do, either..lol

Lucky you... I get paid the 10th... I might not even get any money LMAO.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

Hey, everyone has their own ideas on things. You obviously wanted to do a thread discounting the crop circles. That is fine. I believe in them and I do believe there are messages meant for us to comprehend and to let us know what is going on.

I don't believe the world will end or anything like that. I find it interesting and very compelling. I am not in the least bit afraid of July 7th - to me it will be another day. If we get a solar storm and some power knocked out, I can deal with that. Even for a long duration.

So discount the crop circles all you want, but that is your opinion and other people have their own opinions

Cheers

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

I dunno, just seems a bit too scientific for a watcher to come up with all this... Yeah sure something smaller, less complex in meaning might, but it would be like a High School drop out going into a class room and writing out a very very intricate equation similar to that evolving into E=MC2.... I just don;t buy it as a publicity stunt... If it is congrates to teh makers, but I doubt this last one is a stunt. Too indepth of a message

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Revel

Then tell me why this crop circle was made in three different phases? This same crop circle has the same shape and design as other crop circles that were also made in different phases.

If these were made by "aliens" with "super crop making technology" then why did they take so long to create one?

These are showing signs of being man made, because they took many days to make it.

THIS CROP CIRCLE IS JUST A BUNCH OF SCRIBBLE DESIGNED TO MAKE YOU THINK IT IS ALIEN.

These are professional crop circle makers, who are most probably art majors. The are getting paid to make these crop circles so they can put them in their books and DVDs.

Only the dull minds put me in a category thinking I'm discrediting all crop circles.. I'm only discrediting this specific crop circle because it has evidence of being man made.

Don't be fooled!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Revel

"To scientific"

That's a really dumb reason to think it is real. There is nothing scientific about any of it, it's just a bunch of shapes. The "explanation" in the OP, from EarthFiles (known hoax promoter), was probably used to make the original crop circle design, and then the explanation was released after the creation just to make it look like "they figured it out".

Its like me using an electrical schematic to make a crop circle, and then later coming out and saying "oh look the crop circle matches this electrical schematic I found"..

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Maybe they don't spell out the meaning of the crop circles because they are testing us to see if we are smart enough to figure it all out. If we aren't smart enough, then perhaps we don't get to survive. Makes sense if you aren't Christian, and you just believe in survival of the fittest.

Since the sun activity is so low, it would be highly unlikely that there would be any dangerous activity from the sun. Perhaps the indicators are concerning another comet.

I like that they use circles. Perhaps it is due to the round objects of space and the roughly round orbits. They create astrophysical art.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Here's what I think, on July 7th the people who have been making this will come out and say, "see we tricked you!"

How could aliens not have done that all in one night? It took 3???
Sounds like the work of humans to me...

If you ask me after things being added to it two nights in a row, I would think ufologists and other ufo nuts, like myself, who live nearby would be filming this all night, or at least hang around to see if the visitors come back.

I think this is an elaborate hoax, very elaborate... but what the bleep do I know.

oh and for the record, I do believe in crop circles, just not ones that have any resemblance to this...

Edit to ADD:

The crop circle is much more closely related to this one rather than the Jellyfish one.
souce
And the imperfect straight line and the silly alien head at the end makes me think this is the same team, they just got their line a little straighter...
IMHO

but since these are all coming out at the same time, and in fairly close proximity, I'm going to go with they are all fake, including the jellyfish, which is by far the best one they did.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Odessy]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
So IF these guys are doing it,their past need for secrecy is now out of the bag since they're talking about it and they can now show how it's done.My guess is they won't.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Some believe, some don't. Thankfully we can have our own opinion. However, I am curious why Once Once spends so much time trying to debunk the crop circles. If there was something I truly didn't believe in, I certainly wouldn't waste my time arguing about it on some board with a bunch of strangers... I find that odd.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
BS

So they happen to get helicopter hots on all three days the Aliens tagged this field. Notice how the alien writing uses the preexisting paths as guidelines, like a 1st grade writing exercise.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Some believe, some don't. Thankfully we can have our own opinion. However, I am curious why Once Once spends so much time trying to debunk the crop circles. If there was something I truly didn't believe in, I certainly wouldn't waste my time arguing about it on some board with a bunch of strangers... I find that odd.

Lots of us here believe in crop circles, so we try and debunk the fake ones so that it doesnt get mixed in with the rest of the real ones.
Its like debunking UFO videos. There are way more fake ones than real ones, and the fake ones put the entire subject in bad light.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Somebody had enough sense to take a picture of each day and not stay overnight and check it for magnetic signitures. then it " just so happened" to be made more elaborate in the next two days. Questioninggal I feel your passion for this but it simply looks like " hey beLIEve this one" no one stayed to watch the site... sorry . I truly wish for this to be true, however not buyin it.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce

If these were made by "aliens" with "super crop making technology" then why did they take so long to create one?

These are showing signs of being man made, because they took many days to make it.

This is so true. Take reports from real crop circle formations. They indicate a flash of light and thats it. The aliens make their mark in a few seconds, if that. Then they are done and usually some electromagnetic reading can be taken. None here and it took so many days to make... its fake guys...

Here, this one is so much more convincing and its on camera!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Wow that's an amazing video.

The only way I can think to fake that is like this, first your set up a camera and record, then make the crop circle, then after when playing the video fast forward it and add some sort of shake effect.

But I doubt it was done like that.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
nothing will happen.

its a crop circle........its like believing in Nostradamus or your run of the mill e-prophet.

nothing will happen, you will all laugh at yourselves when 7-7 rolls around and its just another day.

Its a nice diagram on a crop circle, it truly is beautiful and kudos for whatever team made it. I think your really stretching believing this has anything to do with a solar event, since there is no evidence that points to it ( im aware of the past jelly fish circle and all the rest, but they could just be jelly fish and not an electromagnetic field. )

so in reality the only evidence here is that the makes don't believe in a Helios-centric model of our solar system
and thats even an educated guess.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

You're absolutely right. It is important to weed out the fake ones. I believe, yet I know some are fake. Those that study the crop circles know how to determine the fake ones.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join