It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another New Crop Circle Predicts July 7th 2009 - Earth getting a Major Solar Storm

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Well, a coded message from Aliens warning us of a coming disaster would be one thing, us deciphering it correctly is another.
Seriously, these guys may have done a good job "decoding" this, using some pretty high level science and math but im sure that even they would admit that they cant be 100% sure they got it right.
Thats assuming that there is something to decode, hell these "guys" may just be artists that are bored of drawing on a simple canvas from their space ship window.
Maybe someday we will get a message stating that at exactly 4 pm GMT on July 21st, a previously unknown asteroid will streak in and impact Detroit Mi.
They'll offer us a way to destroy it, which of course, we will decline.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by questioningall

So what's going to happen at 1700 UTC? Is that when the CME is set to happen or when the storm hits the planet?

Can you also clarify the significance of the moon in relation to the sextant image?

And also the teardrop representing earth:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2851df41cfb.jpg[/atsimg]

Why is that earth? shouldn't that be the sun? The Image is showing the teardrop coming out of the sun.

In the OP, the explaination of your questions are answered. The moon is shown as the shape first noted in the 1900s AND the tear drop shape is the usual scientific symbol for a CME.

It also showed a second underlying symbolism for Earth and Moon where planet Earth was drawn with a ‘teardrop’ shape, while our Moon was drawn with a standard ‘dumbbell’ shape first noted in the early 1990s. That teardrop shape is the usual scientific symbol for a CME, or coronal mass ejection from our Sun.

Another picture answers your question of time - Moon at 1700 UTC and Sun at 1200 UTC - I miswrote that in a posting of mine above - wrote sun instead of moon at 1700 UTC.

From all my understanding it is at 1700UTC moon and 1200 UTC sun in which the Earth will be impacted.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
this is actually really funny because i had a vision when i was in London about 44 or 4/4 and that number would not stop following me around for the longest time. It was really irritating. Needless to say, April 4 ended up being a pretty life changing day, one of the most in fact. I thought there was gonna be an earth quake on that day tho...i was off by two days:

www.guardian.co.uk...

It's that dang number 11 and it's variations. Like...Sept. 11, 2001...11 years from 2001 is 2012. It's stephen hawking with his 11 dimension theory, he's doing all of this, and sept. 11!!! the ultimate scape goat. who knew his chair and mind were THAT powerful.

Lol jokes aside tho, nothing will probably happen. Although we are in a era of accelerated change this is obvious.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Hummngbird is not a good sign.Really cool how it goes right along the tractor line near the tail.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I couldn't have said it better myself.

I will be a firm believer myself after the 7th is things transpire as such.

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by grapesofraft

I agree with you mate.....I'm totally on the fence really.
if there is a massive solar storm on the 7th July it's going to be a re-defining moment in the crop circle community! but I won't be holding my breath........I'm just curious.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
“For the past two years, our Sun has been abnormally quiet between solar cycles 23 and 24. Within the past month however, it has become more active."

I watch a site every day that has current solar activity. Nothing I have seen indicates any increase in activity.. that is unless you would call someone who turns over in his sleep "more active".

Nothing in the current solar forecast indicates anything but continued very low levels of solar activity.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I'm not sure I can accept 'ET's sending us warnings in our crops, when a simple face to face talk would do. However, here is a link to a 2006 article predicting solar storms for 2012, but a difference of opinion between solar scientists has one stating that the storms will probably begin sooner than 2012. It's a NASA article, and to be honest, it does feel (current weather-wise) that things are building up within the sun to blow us some massive CME's our way. I don't think you can predict these things exactly, and I should think that to factor in a +/- margin of about 10%, might help to state when intense sun spots start to erupt to the surface. The next solar maximum is expected to be a strong one!

science.nasa.gov...

You might as well have this link too...

www.newscientist.com...

[edit on 2/7/09 by elysiumfire]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

After seeing that crop was reading a thread and came across this www.abovetopsecret.com... that EnlightenUp
had in the post so do not know what to think.Is it just a coincidence i cannot see all of them been man made but it said humming bird and now we got one.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

Nothing in the current solar forecast indicates anything but continued very low levels of solar activity.

Someone told me long ago,
There's a calm before the storm,
I know,
It's been coming for some time.

From the lyrics, Have you ever seen the rain?... by
Creedence Clearwater Revival.
Enjoy
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Apart from the images posted, where is the proof these crop circles are actually in the locations stated or exist at all?

There's a photo on one of these popular circle sites (the most popular one whatever it is) depicting a crop circle in my town, and all I can say is I, nor anyone else I know had a visual confirmation of it. It was located in a field that was below a Bridge, so one does not need to be in a plane to view it. It would have been seen and talked about by the thousands of motorists crossing that bridge daily. The photo eventually turned up in a local newspaper - much later, and of course by then no-one could drive by and verify it.

Also curious to me is all these photos are only photographed once, nobody else wants to snap a pic of them?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Your clutching at straws a bit there mate......they exist, trust me....I've been to see several of them........do you honestly believe that all the photo's displayed are photo shopped?.....that the whole crop circle phenomenon is just a photo shopped hoax??

[edit on 2/7/2009 by Argyll]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Please read and review 0nce 0nce's thread on this exact crop circle. It took 9 days apparently for this crop circle to fully form.

Crop circles for the most part are absolute bunk and I think this one fits the bill as being manmade and mundane.

They are nice looking though and evidence that humans can do pretty amazing things.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
All I can say from my own understanding is;
From every drought comes a flood and from every flood there comes a drought.
Hence for every up comes a down thus are the cycles within cycles we live within our Universe.
CME we will have to wait and see?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Another fantastic, well researched, thorough & eloquently presented thread

Please humor me on this! So let's say that we do get hit with a solar storm. Let's say some people are without electricity and cellular service. Is that really such a big deal that "they" would go through all that trouble of encoding? I would think, if I'm taking the devils advocate stance on this, that if they put forth all of that effort, it better be a little more catastrophic.

Where I live (a country town in upstate NY), thunderstorms often knock out our electricy and cell phones. No one cries about it. The simple fact that some individuals are so disturbed by these occurences is truly frightening (and pathetic!). What in the world are they going to do when something actually does happen that leaves them without these luxurys for alot longer than a few days?

I'm just saying that if real ET were responsible for this.......I don't think it would be something minor they'd be relaying. That would be utterly frivolous and I don't see "higher" life forms operating on that level. On the otherhand, if it were student scientists (or some similiar group), well then that is a whole different cupcake
..........the future of meteorology???

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
In my opinion, maybe if there is a solar storm and it knocks out electricity, and it does not go back on for weeks, FEMA will introduce the FEMA camps? This is just a thought, if anyone would like to add anything, feel free.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argokoo
In my opinion, maybe if there is a solar storm and it knocks out electricity, and it does not go back on for weeks, FEMA will introduce the FEMA camps? This is just a thought, if anyone would like to add anything, feel free.

lol. how would anyone communicate with each other in order to send troops to homes to gather citizens?

NO ELECTRICITY

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Well maybe they have some means of communicating that we don't know about? I don't know.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by RocKukko

Oh cmon. This whole crop circle is just proof it is humans. Why would it take aliens 3 days to create this if they are doing it with magic tech from their spaceship.

That's the first thing that popped into my head.

Yes sir.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

I'm in upstate NY too and I agree that a few hours of no electricity (or weeks like from ice storms) do cause some problems and inconveniences that can be overcome. But if a solar storm, as warned by NASA, that could possibly take out entire electrical grids would cause many huge problems. Hospitals, banks, grocery stores, gas stations, water delivery and just about any place that relies on electricity and computers would be crippled.

According to this article there are particular areas that are labeled as probable areas of collapse, it also has a graphic showing what type of domino effect certain infrastructers would have on one another if an entire grid went down:

science.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I looked everywhere on the site you posted that interpreted the Crop Circle to find an explanation for the tail that was added last. Below is the comment that was made-

........."Then five days later on Saturday, June 27, 2009, a third addition was reported. Lines of “alien symbols,” some matching Mayan numbers and characters, extended from the second addition making the wheat formation that evolved from June 21 to June 27, more than 800 feet long. .........."

I do find it a little strange that they make no attempt to even try work out what’s being said except recognizing some of the symbols. To me this could be spelling out what was drawn. If you take a closer look at each symbol –they each have their own line of “comment”

One other thing that draws attention is this comment :

"......This particular orrery seems to be based on the Earth-centered model favored by Claudius Ptolemy in ancient Alexandria (150 A.D.), and taught throughout the Middle Ages, rather than the Sun-centered model introduced by Copernicus in 1540 A.D. We are all familiar today with Copernicus’s heliocentric model for our solar system, which places the Sun at its center and nine planets all around. Yet most people today do not know about Ptolemy’s geocentric model for our solar system, and that is why we have shown it below:......."

Now surely E.T being so advanced is still not sure that the planets move around the Sun? They still drawing 150 AD diagrams where people thought that everything revolved around the Earth, instead of everything revolving around the Sun?

The other thing that i still cannot understand, and i said it a few months back on another crop Circle Posting- These so called Crop Circle Experts know that many of these are done up over more than one night. but never have i EVER heard of them trying to stake one of these fields out for up to a week after??? A huge question mark on their "Motives" as to why not has this even been attempted.

And of course i leave the best one for last. Most of these crop Circles are in the Middle of a Wheat field, how does anyone ever find them the next day??? I can tell you now farmers don't go walking around their fields everyday. I can understand the farmer that says he saw bright lights in his field, But i also question what's he doing standing there, in the middle of the night, staring out into blackness? He's on farm remember- Unless someone is trying to get his attention by shinning lights at his house in hope he sees the activity and investigates the next morning....Maybe?

I'm not buying ........

[edit on 2-7-2009 by SharkBait]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join