It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another New Crop Circle Predicts July 7th 2009 - Earth getting a Major Solar Storm

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
LINK from member: serenecalamityz

in magnetosphere thread

If this is correct - then the crop circles WERE telling us something

www.gympietimes.com.au...

ASTRONOMERS are claiming that Earth is witnessing the biggest and most powerful Sunspot ever seen and the sunspot is yet to peak in intensity.

A sunspot is a magnetic storm on the surface of the sun and the area of the spot is colder than the normal surface.

The normal surface is about 5000 degrees, the temperature of a sunspot is about 3000 degrees.

The size of a sunspot varies, ranging from the size of the moon to 65 times larger than the size of earth and lasts for about a month then fades away.

This newest sunspot is thought to be 60 to 80 times the size of Earth and has occurred on the side of the sun, which is in view of Australia.

Wappa Falls Observatory head astronomer Owen Bennedick describes the sunspot shape like the letter S and thinks it to be approximately 150,000 km long and 30,000 km wide.

“It's flares have not yet been measured,” Owen Bennedick said, “but it is like hundreds of thousands of hydrogen bombs.”

The flares have been so bright that NASA has had trouble taking accurate pictures of the sunspot.

Mr Bennedick said the sunspot is still growing in intensity but predicts it could climax by today.

The sunspot will cause the Earth's atmosphere to heat up, potentially creating problems to powerlines, radio transmitters and delicate equipment such as mobile phones and computers.

Mr Bennedick suggests powerline filters be installed on computers and people should put on extra sunscreen.

Sunspots appear on the sun in cycles, occurring every 11 years, the current cycle has four years until it reaches it peak.

The last sunspot happened two years ago and was the most powerful flare yet measuring x28.

Most sunspot flares measure around x12 which is still considered powerful.

The Sunspot two years ago was 45 times larger than the earth and lasted for 45 days.

Since that sunspot, no more had been seen until Sunday, this latest one considered the most powerful yet.

The Wappa Falls Observatory is in the process of installing a new 12 inch telescope which will allow a greater view of the sky.

The new telescope was bought in honour of Kerry Mounter who recently passed away.

Mr Mounter was an inspiration to all who worked at the Wappa Falls Observatory. The telescope will be dedicated to his memory.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this reported on any other news sites?
I'm trying to find an e-mail so I can contact Wappa Falls Observatory to confirm this. Seems abit odd.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by JennyJen]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Well look at the pressure now www2.nict.go.jp... it's picking up a little.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
hmmm.. no solar storm... maybe our green little friends got the date wrong .. LOL

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
fail

another thread, another epic fail, another day. always entertaining on the ufo forums

/thread

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Here in Manchester we just had a sudden thunderstorm and really heavy rain, car alarms and some windows smashing.
was quite something to see a 3 inch river all down the road

on second thought looking out the window the clouds are really dark and ic an see something faint orange, does that mean anything?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadlysponge
fail

another thread, another epic fail, another day. always entertaining on the ufo forums

/thread

Wow - really??

hhhmmmm.... maybe you need to check out this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Well who'd have adam an eve'd it?

I so want you to be right Q

It would make for an interesting evening on here

[edit on 7/7/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Broncs453

We know Obama is the AC, (i knew he was when i first saw him in 2007 only 400 hits about it on the internet so i was one of the few), i looked at him and saw pure hate and filthiness, then the prophetic dreams of him being assassinated.

He is blasphemous in every way and suspicion rose again when Israel and Palestine suddenly said that a two state solution can be done as long as Palestine is a DMZ state (somehow i think Obama just waves his hands and they will agree to anything and a militia inside Palestine with it's own land)

the red flags go up WHEN and only WHEN the jewish temple is rebuilt..
also anyone find it strange that he made a public holiday called "Prayer Day" to be held at Lincoln's memorial remember the prophecy.. about the talking statue.. anyone who is asleep deserves what is coming.

TIME IS RUNNING OUT!

My faith in God (i didnt fully believe in him/her till that point) has increased 10 fold since i saw Obama and i cannot explain it a local priest said only the men and women touched by God can see the Antichrist for what he is and they are the gifted few.. even he believes Obama is the "Son of Perdition" but it took him some convincing he originally thought he was Jesus till a dream woke him up.

I hope people wake up, they may see a "good president" who fights for world peace but i don't i see a darkness so deep it is unsettling, if he isnt the AC now.. he soon will be when the mortal headwound he recieves(according to my dream)

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

I just got court up in that in Sheffield did it come down the thunder didn't last long got soaked.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Just so you all know,

L.M.H., the same person who made / provided the "interpretation" of the crop circle, is a sun spot fear monger.

Here, you can see, she is always trying to predict sun spots and solar flares;
www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
i told you so (GFL anyone???) LOL

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
kooks like this is it
www.foxnews.com...

awesome... I love crop circles true aret

Organic, Epic, Mysterious,cryptic, and playful.. I actualy could go on and on... True art

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

And people wonder why I don't respond to these things until after the date.

People:

Stop believing and start discerning. The two are not interchangeable.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

The crop circles have been validated as far as I'm concerned www2.nict.go.jp... the crop circles were pointing to the Magnetosphere and the sun sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov... thats good enuff for me.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
what lengths people will go to fool people. It's another hoax.

No wonder the whole field is laughed at. Sad.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
well, over here (holland) nothing but rain rain rain rain and rain all day long.
so much for a solar storm

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

The second website of nasa's is down when you press the link .

Was that website working and operational a few days ago?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

The core 2 was down a few days ago but its back up now stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov... is this the one you are talking about.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mars1
reply to post by Cmdraleon

The core 2 was down a few days ago but its back up now stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov... is this the one you are talking about.

I'm very interested in the pictures from 1700 UTC but they are not updating it.

I believe the CME was interpreted to erupt at 1700 UTC today.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join