It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infestation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Although I would love to unload the little whatsits onto the neighbours, they're only a fence away. The thing is most of the neighbours aren't having the same problems (if any) and the wee beasties are seen as lovely wittle fluffkins. I see them like that, but I know what they are doing! You can't really do anything to the garden (ours at least). Some of my mates around here are having the problems but, on this particular housing estate only about eight houses going through it...

Ramadwarf on Squirrel targetting

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I don't think these ones are on crack, thankfully, because they are quite calculated and evil. If they were on drugs I'd be very worried and I think I'd know who was supplying. That's a thought actually... nah, no they're not nutty. No pun intended.

Ramadwarf on cracking nuts

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Oh by the way, that avatar you've got scared me for a few seconds. I like the 'don't fear the dark, it can't see you either' thing.

Ramadwarf on fear

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramadwarf Philes

I kind of doubted it... Crack is old news these days...

In all seriousness, brush up on your archery, get a good bow and start killing them if there are that many of them...

It's fun, good practice and... in the event of sit X.... a Bow and skill with it will serve you a lifetime whereas guns will make you a target and not last so long mostly... between malfunction and weather and all...

Get a good bow and have fun, your human you can take em...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
Back in the late 80's or so we had a major problem in Brooklyn where I was at the time with the squirrels getting hooked on Crack...

Seriously they were eating the Crack from the vials on the street...

Seriously... I swear to g-d, I was in front of the Subo building between classes and saw a girl attacked by one, people deny this sort of thing happened during the Crack epidemic, but I was there for this one... right there... Jumped right off the tree screwed up all her big 80's hair and ran around in crazy patterns until it vanished... all sorts of squirrel attacks from Cracked out Squirrels i the hood there for months...

No one will believe it but it's true, Squirrels can get hooked on Crack and they totally spaz out

Hopefully... your Squirrels have no Crack

I'm giving you a star for this post

I believe you when you say it's true but that is one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

Did the squirrels mug her for her money so they could buy more squirrel crack?? Just kidding !

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I had to S&F, it's just too much silly not to...

But dont use your enhanced status to be telling us its all ok, because its not! & its not the govt squirrels you should fear! Its the MOTHS!
I have friends amongst them!
They visit me every night!
They have to fly around the light! What do you think illuminati means?!
But then the the the spokesmoth divebombs me!
To transfere wing dust!
This bio-transfere allows us to communicate!
I know whats happening! I'd tell you but you cudnt understand!
Ive ask them to help spread love an light! But dunno if they will! Only if folks are open they sed!
Open your windows an oppen ur hart!

Bob Ch. 7 Vs. 21
For what hath he that hath an mothball upon both ears? (22)But an giant moth upon his head?
I bet you think britis moths cant help or hert you in USA!?! Tak along time to fly ther. You rong!
Moths got antennas they telepathic!
Just open yout windos you see!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

Yeah? The moths are that bad eh? I quite like them, they fly around and they CAN cause some irritating damage but they're quite nice. They don't go around digging up seeds and stealing stuff.

Ramadwarf on moth placidity

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by pieman

Havent you heard.

ATS Media is the most complicated form of uploading videos and pictures that there is on the net (jk). Seems to be for some these days.

Im guessing the squirrels move too fast didnt you see the post above with those jedi squirrels?

dude there not jedi squirels jedi fight for good there sith squirels

just wanted to clear that up for you before you blame the wrong group and this becoms a jedi squirel witch hunt, thats the last thing we need

ohhh just to add to this amzing thread

are you sure its not these lil buggers???
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-7-2009 by batch]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Star for a good laugh! Attack of the killer squirrels!

The other day this squirrel was on my neighbors roofs talking to me, I had my window open and was sleeping, this little guy woke me up. Thought it was cute!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
You may gain further wisdom here:
othersideoftheplanet.com...

Also, how to identify a male:

Regards...KK

[edit on 6-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

We had a similar problem at my prep school in the 90s. Squirrels flourished on campus, natch, and after years of being fed by students they started to become fearless around humans. As far as I know, they never attacked anybody (a girl was bitten by a squirrel she stupidly cornered and tried to pet but you can't blame that on the squirrel) but one of our headmaster's cats was mauled by something one night and the popular rumor was always that it was one of the large, increasingly bold, squirrels that had done it. I know a lot of people will mock you for this concern, and on the surface it seems silly, but it's just like those pigeons that swoop down and attack pedestrians in Tokyo. If any species begins to flourish without any predators and becomes fearless around humans, things can get out of control very quickly.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This is true, thankyou for all of your links and messages so far. I am saying this because, as you are probably aware, I am trying to get some footage of the squirrels. The problem is the weather has turned. We've got seriously heavy rain and storms here; hence I have barely seen one. Well, when I do I can't film it for fear of the rain getting on my gear...
I know this might sound like a cop-out to not getting any but I'm holding my breath that it will pack up soon and the little fellows will emerge in their masses.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

strikes me as fairly typical that, you have a problem that's driving you nuts and as soon as you try to show other people the problem goes away and you go nuts wishing it was back.

you have my sympathy rama.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Thankyou Pieman. The hail stones yesterday stripped the paint off of the back door and window. I'm not seeing them coming out for a while...

Ramadwarf on weather problem

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Ramadwarf Philes]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
These creatures sound like "Indigo" squirrels.

You shouldn't have to worry for long.

They will be ascending shortly.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I see, um, could you please enlighten me on what an 'Indigo' Squirrel is Ladyinwaitng?

I hope that they do come out soon, they're making me more annoyed than they did when they were causing havoc! I want to know where they've actually gone though, seeing as how there was such a large amount of them just a few days ago...

Ramadwarf on frustration and Squirrel species

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Jeez,Ramadwarf, I'm surprised at you. You haven't been keeping up with your ATS studies.

The "Indigo Children" who are all over ATS, are highly evolved humans among us. They are the beginning of man's next step in evolution. They have special powers, and superior intelligence, can use telepathy, etc., but they become frustrated easily, when people do not accept their "specialness".

You have to admit you have no ordinary squirrels. Something's up.

They are Indigo's, I tell you!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I've never heared of these 'Indigo' people. It's a new one on me! I will admit that they are no ordinary sort of Squirrel; something that I was afraid of admitting incase my strangeness aand Insanity became more apparent. I have hinted at it though.
So, taking that these ARE Indigo Squirrels, would there be a particular way of getting rid of them? Apart from the weather of course...

And there are super intelligent people on this site that are due to take over as man's next evolutionary step?
I didn't realise this...

Ramadwarf on self ignorance

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Ramadwarf Philes]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Yes, they claim to be what we simple humans can only aspire to.
They are here to save us from ourselves.

You, Ramadwarf, may be an Indigo Child.
This may be the reason the Indigo squirrels have been drawn to your home. You said they didn't bother the neighbors, right?

[edit on 8-7-2009 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ramadwarf Philes
And there are super intelligent people on this site that are due to take over as man's next evolutionary step?
I didn't realise this...

well, to be honest, it's more of a case of super spoilt teenagers with over developed senses of self importance due to get a short sharp shock upon exposure to the real world.

much like squirrels meeting golf ball sized hail in a head to head battle, i foresee many crushed ego's.

pieman on teenage angst

[edit on 8/7/09 by pieman]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join