It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infestation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Thank you pieman. You get to the heart of the matter, while I tend to beat around the squirrels, I mean bush.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

a friend once told me that "where some people will beat around the bush you tend to beat around the head", i always liked that comment.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hey hey hey, I may BE in my late teens but I ain't no spoilt teenager out for attention here. Despite the fact that, in ways that I don't understand, I am brilliant, this is not seen by me and therefore I cannot be an 'Indigo' child.
And, in answer of your question Lady in Waiting, they did not bother the neighbours. Teenage angst... I don't know the words.

Ramadwarf self-imputence

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Sometimes beating about the bush is the best way to do it. Uh, instead of editing it I'll just tell you that the above message from me is supposed to read 'Ramadwarf on self-importance'. I am sure that you will all have sussed that one though.
I wish I could around the Squirrels bushes (tails) 'cause they might not come back round here for fear of some more. I might try and lure some out.

Ramadwarf on previously discussed and popular metaphor

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramadwarf Philes

have you learned nothing from the shoe throwing incident? it would be best to avoid physical confrontation, these squirrels are cunning and patient.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Yes, that is true. If they are ultra intelligent beings in league with the most brilliant humans it might be best for me to have a mental battle with them. Or, considering my IQ, not. You are correct Pieman. There must be some other solution that I have not tapped into yet. When I do those little guys will not know what's hit them. Well, if they turn around they will. The solution is not physical, but something more and I, hopefully with your aid, must figure it out.

Ramadwarf on stratgium.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Right. They Did NOT bother the neighbors.

Ramadwarf is an Indigo Child (to be sung)
Ramadwarf is an Indigo Child la la la

Everybody sing along with me now....

Ramadwarf is an Indigo Child..
...and so are his spoiled squirrels....

Indigo Assertion #1:
Brilliance, and/or unusual perception and intelligence.

Assertion #2: They are empaths.
(Ramadwarf can feel that his squirrels are evil)

Ooops, gotta go. Look at the time!

This is for you and your kindred spirits:

(Aw, come on, you know I'm just playing). lol

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Well, thankyou Lady In Waiting. I guess I am an 'Idigo' child after all. Although my IQ is not anything to be too proud of I can accept that I am brilliant. That sounds like a catchy tune, but unfortunately I am unable to hear it so I'll have to sing it in true Prog-Rock style.
Hopefully the Squirrels won't be more intelligent than me (Otherwise my situation would go from amusing on the outset, to extremely sad
).
I was dumb enough to look for an IQ on the net and, from a list of hundreds, I chose the prank one.

Ramadwarf on IQ and prog

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Rama,

As you have now witnesses firsthand, the members of ATS can be a humorous and patient bunch.

However (emphasis on ever) You have yet to offer any shred of evidence. Not a morsel, nary a crumb. (In fact, I suspect this story may have been fabricated or perhaps "beer-talk") A lie is just an odd thought with a 6-pack poured all over it.

Notwithstanding the video footage you promised, can't you at least grab a still to share?
(Paw prints, droppings, broken acorn shells or better yet, the furry scoundrels themselves.) Oh, and no Photoshop manipulation, we need raw image files with EXIF data.
(There are 'experts' among us.)

My patience battery is running on reserve and my BS meter is beginning to peg.

Just one widdle pix, please? Not sure about squirrels, but I am beginning to smell a rat.

I'm not trying to provoke you, just being socially confrontational.

Toodles....KK

[edit on 9-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
What's a matter? Not enough on here to keep you entertained? Socially confrontational? What does that mean? I've told you that I'm working on it. Beer talk? Bs meter? What are you insinuating here? That I'm lying? Look, I'll get something soon, K? I'm tryin'.
The mere thought of posting fake evidence makes me feel dishonest, and I haven't even done it yet. Not that I will. I've told you that it's coming and you'll have to trust me. My word's expirey date is a lifetime.
And a rat? I know that there are 'Experts Among Us'. I knew this would happen: The fun's over, seeing as how he hasn't shown us anything we'll go ahead and shoot the whole thing down. I have not broken my promise of getting footage now have I? All I've done is apologised for not getting any and telling you that it WILL eventually get done.

Ramadwarf on defending against impatience

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Ramadwarf Philes]

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Ramadwarf Philes]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Ramadwarf,

I regret to inform you that at this point in the thread I must accuse you of being a DISINFO agent. That is simply how it works around here. I know I speak for myself when I say how much I've enjoyed the levity and frivolity, but it is now time for you to establish an equity stake in your musings and own up.

(BTW I suspect your "estate" has wheels under it and is towable by a truck or large SUV.)

Perhaps you are a lobbyist for the all-powerful Squirrel PAC. (National Unilateral Tribe of Squirrels, N.U.T.S.) You have painted a loving and sympathetic picture of the minute creatures and their plight.

Perhaps you are part of an advance scout team of an alien race from a distant galaxy hell-bent on invading planet Earth save for the one natural enemy of Aliens.....Squirrels. You came here in the hopes of convincing humans to eradicate the pesky varmints and thereby pave the way for their own demise.

Perhaps you simply have a vivid imagination fueled by Red Bull and Cheerios.

Whatever the case, you unwittingly chose the wrong Conspiracy site to perpetrate your ruthless prank. Fool us once.....we won't get fooled again. Now man up.

Toodles...KK

[edit on 10-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hey look BUDDY, I've told you once, I'll tell you again, I am not going to confess to doing something that I have not done. I WILL get you something in the near future. I will not let anyone think that I am playing you all for fools. Why? Because that is not what I am doing. I do not like Red Bull; I do not like cheerios or whatever you said and I do not live in a trailer park.

I am trying my best here. If you think that I am too slow in coming forward with the evidence that is your opinion- one that I am sure is shared by all of the other users on this site.

If you think that I am playing you all for fools then you are wrong. That does not go only to Kindcurious but to anyone that gets that impression. Have I messed around with anyone elses threads or have I been nothing but respectful and constructive? I think that you know. I would NOT treat anyone like idiots here or anywhere.

As to your post, Kindacurious, I feel insulted. Maybe I have no right to feel that way but your constant 'Infestation Thread Bashing' is only wasting your own time and mine because I need to read and reply. I suggest that you remember that I am not some inbred hick guzzling sugar ridden drinks and chomping greasy/dry (or unhealthy) foodstuffs; I am not out for a laugh to get you all going and I am not having a laugh at your expense.

For me this is a serious matter, especially seeing as how I haven't seen so many Squirrels around lately. Yeah yeah, I know what you're thinking: "Oh, how convenient...". Well that isn't the case. I am certain that they will come back, as the masses that they were prior to recent events, and when they do you'll have your proof.

Ramadwarf on self-justification

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Whoa....calm down cowboy, you are spooking the cattle.

BTW, Nice reply......... changingminds.org...

I'll kindly back off.......for now. But at some point in the yet to be determined future, I'm dropping the hammer Dudecycle.

I am sorry if I've offended you. Please accept my sincere apology. I don't want to be "that guy." I'm sure others will come to your rescue since everybody hates me.

But please, I beg, don't misplace your anger on the Squirrels.

Regards......KK

[edit on 10-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
jesus guys, put down the handbags and count to ten or something.

if we get pictures of squirrels, great, dunno what it'll proove anyway, i just wanted to see ninja squirrels. if not then..... what's the big deal. this thread's in skunk works so proof isn't needed. relax.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

You could relocate them. That would be the only humane way of dealing with the problem and probably the safest. Other alternatives would involve extermination via poison possibly. Maybe ask the Bilderburg group how to lower the population figure just kidding of course. Thats about all I can see: Relocation or extermination. Good luck!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ablue07

For relocation you might want to seek out help in the yellow pages. There are allot of people who specialize in resolving problems such as you have. Or you could try it yourself. You would first need a place to relocate them and then you would need cages, you get the picture. You would have to be very careful that no one gets bitten as they may carry Rabies. To me my friend relocating the little buggers is the only way as I practice Ahimsa (no-harm) Again my friend good luck!! (it will all work out)

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Thankyou for the advice fellow members. Thankyou for the uh, interesting link there KindaKurious. Most informative, though I'm not seeing how it's helping this squirrel situation going down here. Still, at least I now know how to fake anger, maybe I can put that on when THEY next pop into our garden.
Re-location ay? That sounds like a good idea. A very good idea and I may just try that one out. Thankyou!

Ramadwarf on thanking members for their kind and much needed constructive contributions.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Ramadwarf Philes]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Rama, now that we are best buds after that minor altercation, I have some new info to share.

I took the liberty to relate your story to my bug spray guy. By way of credentials he was a former Handy Man for NASA. (Something about "O" Rings) Anywho, he does seem to huff a lot of undiluted pesticides, but he said that the fact that the Squirrels are "laying Low" is not a good sign. He thinks they are plotting a massive attack an have issued a "Requiem of Revenge" whereby they have issued a mass plea for assistance from all of their pest and vermin brethren.

I don't mean to scare you, but thought you should know.

No need to thank me as he is rolling in his consulting fee into my monthly spray service.

I might suggest you contact your local "Critter Control" branch. (At least add them to your speed-dial.) They are a nationally recognized company and offer pest extermination and relocation services. Also, they offer local "territory-protected" franchises in case your interested. You could join the ranks of hundreds of other franchisees who have combined their love of nature and killing small animals into a lucrative profession.

Also, make sure your cell phone works. (They'll likely chew through your land-lines prior to attack.) Also, don't plan on sleeping during the next few weeks.

Hope this helps and sorry about before. I obviously can dish it out but not take it. And unlike your furry rodent adversaries, my bark is worse than my bite. I'm here to help.

Your new pal...KK

[edit on 11-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I'll take your word for it KindaKurious, thankyou for going to the trouble of asking around on my behalf- it is appreciated. Well, I sort of guessed that their eerie absence must be down to them planning on an attack. I will have to call someone else in to help out. There's uh, a great deal of tension here at the moment and it isn't going to go away any time soon. A friend and myself have a plan that we created together some three weeks ago- posting in on here being 'step 1'.

Ramadwarf on War strategies

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Reply to post by Ramadwarf Philes

I thought this thread was a lot of nonsense...amusing, entertaining, completely fictitious. Until today. I was in my backyard and was stared down by a juvenile squirrel. His (or her) eyes were fixed on me for at least a minute. I sat on my chair and the thug just stared at me...taunting me. I felt as though I was being called out. The forearms on this thing were huge. I think the S is about to HTF...they are definitely up to something...I thought you were crazy.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join