It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uranium Found on the Moon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

And China will soon. Unlike the US of A, the Chinese won't get bored and just leave never to return.

It will be China's moon. That is my prediction, mark this thread for future reflection.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Sweet find MasterE...S&F, sir!

Since finding Helium3 on the moon recently...seems uranium should be an after thought. My money is Helium3 becoming the main component in energy production in the future. We shall see...

Ciao!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bismarcksea

Really? You think the Chinese? I'm predicting the second Earth nation to make it there will be the Japanese. The Chinese are good at mass production, but not quality, which is what it takes to make a trip like that. I think they'll try, but they won't make it.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It sounds like this find might have something to do with Disclosure.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by danielsil18
Can a Billonaire buy the moon? It forbids any government to claim it. But can a person buy it?

just asking.

I think you'd enjoy Robert Heinlein's "The Man Who Sold The Moon". Go look it up. (If I remember correctly, one of the dodges he used to get sponsors for his endeavor was to imply that we might find fissionable material on the moon once we reached it...written in 1949 by Heinlein, mind.)

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
As far as I know, the only flag hoisted on the moon so far from Earth by human beings is the U.S. flag, right?

It might not be there anymore.

And you can't prove that it still is.

Maybe aliens took it and replaced it - we have no way of knowing.

Edit: Can anyone prove that the flag is still there?

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
The Moon is building WMDs! Quick, NASA, bomb the hell out of them!

I can honestly say that this seems like a pretty convincing pretext for invasion to me!

I don't know what's wrong with me today, I can't be serious about anything...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Ok I haven't read the whole story yet but I got a quick question. I know nothing about uranium other than it being required for the production of nuclear weapons and power. So my question is, what happens when NASA's little missile hits all this uranium in a few months?

@The Last Man on Earth, they already are bombing the moon, check out the link I posted above.

[edit on 30/6/09 by SG-1-9er]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SG-1-9er

Yeah, I know...that was the joke. Never mind, eh!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SG-1-9er
So my question is, what happens when NASA's little missile hits all this uranium in a few months?

The same thing that happens when an asteroid hits the moon.

There will not be a nuclear explosion if that is what you are thinking....

*However, there will be a flash right before impact that NASA will be unable to account for. When this happens, remember that you heard this here first, and from me

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Check this site out!

Lunar Mineral Rights secured by Dr. Joseph Resnick, Lt. Col. Timothy R. O'Neill, Ph.D. (U.S. Army, Ret.) and Guy Cramer source

"Space law does not allow countries to have land ownership on planets and moons in the solar system but it does allow for the Mineral Rights to be obtained by individuals and companies."

A loophole in Space Law allows individuals and companies to hold Mineral Rights on the Moon, Mars and other celestial bodies. Growing concern from Scientists that these rights may be held hostage have been alleviated by a three man North American team; Dr. Joseph Resnick, Dr. Timothy R. O'Neill and Guy Cramer (ROC-Resnick/O'Neill/Cramer team) who have acquired the mineral rights for 95% of the side of the moon that faces Earth, the polar regions and 50% of the far side of the moon.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

Loophole or not, I cannot believe that a few individuals have been given these mining rights. If there is a 'galactic federation' of sorts I really wish they would step in and make it clear to greedy humans that they cannot go around raping and pilaging not only their own planet, but their satellite or any other celestial body. Damn people, piss me off!! Human ignorance and arrogance..grrr

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Uranium on the moon? I guess that is why it glows at night... I thought it would be greener tho. And if it is indeed hollow, perhaps it is UFO wreckage that the Asians spotted. And all of it is very inhabited, inside!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

"Space law does not allow countries to have land ownership on planets and moons in the solar system but it does allow for the Mineral Rights to be obtained by individuals and companies."

Sounds like something straight out of the Rothschilds/Rockefellers/NWO handbook. It's not bad enough that they've screwed up Earth, now the Moon is the new Frontier. Heaven help us.

I read here just recently a comment from NASA saying that they have no intention of returning to the Moon .....I guess that's their way of saying..."move along , nothing to see/(find) here on the Moon..."

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
Ok, I know how everyone feels about John Lear, but look at this picture

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c89ea49ac139.jpg[/atsimg]

Uranium Strip Mine?

Pic from SkepticOverlord's thread
Lunar Strip Mine in John Lear's Moon Photos??

-E-

[edit on 29-6-2009 by MysterE]

Thats a really interesting thread, I wonder why SkepticOverlord doesn't post any threads like this one above anymore?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Uranium on the moon?

That's nothing, i found it on the interwebs! There's literally hundreds of vendors selling it online. I won't mention what websites i used to find these guys, but it's not rocket science.

A vendor from the Phillipines says -

uRanium 235
This item was recovered by the Natives of Bukidnon from an Australia chartered plane that crashed way back 1979. We are looking for a buyer for this item.

Minimum order - One canister
Price - 26 , 000 , 000

(sorry if this is a little off topic, i haven't made enough posts to make a new thread & this is the closest one i could find to subject in question)

i understand it's not enriched uranium, but still it's pretty scary eh???
edit on 26-2-2011 by y0uneedmt because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join