It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain has 85 sharia courts: The astonishing spread of the Islamic justice behind closed doors

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
Twisting my words, aren't you? Just to reiterate my point, if someone confronts me like those bible bashers as I go about my lawful business and stick a camera in my face, they will deserve what the get.

Toughness is neither here nor there.

Nope, not twisting a thing. You made your bed with those quotes.....

Anyway, the booth at Arabfest said, "Islam: Got questions, get answers". Now, I don't know what that means to you, but it looks like they were asking for people to come up to them and ask any questions.

If they had a problem with someone with a camera, they could have handled it a different way instead of having the event security striking the camera/operator then lying to the police about it. Really puts things in a bad light.

Once again, these people weren't "bible bashers" as you seem to keep squawking about. They were reporters; the religious group was set up in another area to keep them separate from the Arabfest people. This is all in the video.

"Deserves what they get?" Whatever. Just give into the hate.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Bed? I am stating the obvious and you elevated it to the disproportionate. Nobody ever accused a bible basher of being reasonable and you have just proven it.

Regarding your subsequent statements, you are like a broken record repeating the same thing over and over again. You bore me and I believe that I am finished with you.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Bed? I am stating the obvious and you elevated it to the disproportionate. Nobody ever accused a bible basher of being reasonable and you have just proven it.

Whatever. You painted yourself into this corner, and you respond with just more childish name calling when you can't have a civil discussion. You are a no-go at this station. Fail.

Regarding your subsequent statements, you are like a broken record repeating the same thing over and over again. You bore me and I believe that I am finished with you.

Oh, shucks. I bore you. Well, don't go away mad.

Just go away.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Put it this, I am proud, black and Muslim and I am staying.

Hopefully one day you will be deported. I honestly do not believe you belong in this country, and I know deep down, you don't either.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
How do you explain this then?

Although i'd say it's more a case of "English" taking flight not just "White"

Article:

www.timesonline.co.uk... 2886.ece

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever

Put it this, I am proud, black and Muslim and I am staying.

Hopefully one day you will be deported. I honestly do not believe you belong in this country, and I know deep down, you don't either.

Nope, I like it here its, my country and I am staying. Deep down you know that you I am right and you are powerless to do anything about it.

The issue is whether you are man enough to u2u me your details and we could have a quiet face to face discussion on why I shouldn't pop down to the local police station over your opinion.

[edit on 113131p://am3134 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

lol ?????

ok that was classic funny LOL

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The amount of bollox i have read on here is amazing!!!!

Look this is the topic: The astonishing spread of the Ilsmaic Justice behind closed doors

thats the topic ok?

The fact is ITS BULLXXXX why?

because they do not make THE LAW the house of commons does!!.. The argument to this?

BUT BUT THEY ARE MUSLIM AND ITS IN THE QUARAN!!!

yeah and so is jeasus ? what is your point??

horrible and racists thread with so much lack of education i feel to vomit

have a nice life...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

haha u so make me laugh
i would love to have a pint with you

its true is it not? oh look its the muslims!!!! its some what pathetic..

I mean lets get real here.. did the USA go to war based on ISLAM? I think not.. its called a FALSE FLAG anyone with half a brain would spot that.. ISLAM is the boogy man

if you cant see it you a dumb smuck

just coz some crackpots say OH kill INDFIDELS!! does not mean every single muslim is insane

that is the most narrow minding retarded argument i have ever heard EVER

more so when i look at OTHER religions/... they are ALL full of sh1t

pray to god? what one?

who gives a toss.... but using it as a boogy man is not on.. and down right evil

end of stroy

still fancy a pint?
or a cup of tea?
hehe

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The worst thing to happen to the UK wasn't Islam it was the Iraq/Afghanistan wars that has encouraged Islamic extremism in a select view individuals.

All my Muslim friends are nice, honest guys who hate the idea of Sharia rule. They say to me if they did want it they wouldn't be living here.

The problem is not Muslims its just some crazed individuals who quite rightly i want out my country.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410

spot on my mate spot on

we do not need the nut jobs... but i welcome all people of any faith

the nutters.. we can deffo do without here

gave you a star for the fact you hit the nail on the head

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The truth is that Religion has caused problems since it's birth and will continue to do so until it is outlawed!!

Creates Wars
Creates Separatism
Creates Race hate
Creates Prejudice

I'm not saying people shouldn't have belief or hope i'm just saying that they should do it privately........

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever

Originally posted by masonwatcher Put it this, I am proud, black and Muslim and I am staying.

Well, I've got to say that since Britain has been a multicultural society for a long time & its only since MSM scaremongering that the BNP have got any support, you are in the tiny minority. It is infact you who does not belong here. Also your blatant xenophobia, couched as if you have a right to speak for this country, is offensive to me; British born & bred. I would be ashamed to know you.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I got a 404 error trying to follow your Times link, but if its the article about muslim population growth, I've already shown its skewed & highly misleading earlier in this thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410

The worst thing to happen to the UK wasn't Islam it was the Iraq/Afghanistan wars that has encouraged Islamic extremism in a select view individuals.
Yeah & what are we fighting for? To prevent China having easy overland access through Afghanistan to support its oil supplier Iran. Oil China pays for in €uros. Oh & lets not forget who else was selling oil for €uros, for food if we cast our minds back: Iraq. WTF do we care if the US$ tanks? We should have told the Yanks to do their dirty work on their own, joined the €uro ourselves back in 2003 & dumped our US$s on the open market. By now the USA wouldn't be able to afford to invade itself let alone anyone else, the €uro would have risen even more dramatically against the US$ & be overtaking it as the world's prefered reserve currency. The EU would be well poised to recover quickly from this recession & we'd be well in with the middle east & thus in a position to negotiate an end to OPECs insistance on payment in US$.
What have we got instead? Billions in US$s losing value by the minute, our own currency in trouble, civil strife & an encroaching police state, & the prospect of another 10yrs of recession.
Whatever the Yanks promised Blair, somehow I think we got ripped off, again!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

Na! It wasn't about that... it was to do with school children.... mainly british white children having to go to schools which are mainly of ethnic origin and why their parents are moving them into schools where the kids are mainly white.... but i was saying it's more of an English thing!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I recall that. Terrifiying. And people wonder why the birth rate among white Brits is so low. Few people want to introduce a child to a country that less and less resembles its original ideal.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

The issue is whether you are man enough to u2u me your details and we could have a quiet face to face discussion on why I shouldn't pop down to the local police station over your opinion.

My goodness, the Thought Police have arrived, and they wear burkhas! Are you suggesting that the poster is not allowed an opinion, even if it is completely contrary to your own? Do you know how fascist that is?

Maybe you should consider why he doesn't like the idea of you being in his country of origin, especially when you're proposing to run to the police with his opinions and try to get them to take legal action in a country that (techincally) still supports the ideals of free speech!

I'm surprisingly swinging that way myself if people like yourself are going to take generous British values and use them for your own agenda.

And before you start with the "I'm a black Muslim, I'm being persecuted" schtick, you'll notice that as a White Atheist I don't go running around Saudi Arabia or Zimbabwe spouting my racial and religious affiliations for precisely the opposite reason you are crying out yours. If I were to do so, I'd be in a big freaking heap of trouble, whereas you get to be secure in the knowledge that you are safe from mob violence or unfair persecution at the hands of a prejudaced court - I would not have that grace, if I were even to get to see a court room.

Think about it, please.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by The Last Man on Earth

Dont you think its funny, certain posters demonise females for having an opinion. But when someone forms an opinion for that poster toleave the country or which ever, they then threaten that poster with the police. Absolutely disgusting.

The same could be said with a ceratin poster, why dont we have a face to face discussion, and I will pop down to my local police station, or contact my own lawyer, with your statement, also see what the police officers or my own lawyer makes of it.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Last Man on Earth

My goodness, the Thought Police have arrived, and they wear burkhas! Are you suggesting that the poster is not allowed an opinion, even if it is completely contrary to your own? Do you know how fascist that is?

Maybe you should consider why he doesn't like the idea of you being in his country of origin, especially when you're proposing to run to the police with his opinions and try to get them to take legal action in a country that (techincally) still supports the ideals of free speech!

I'm surprisingly swinging that way myself if people like yourself are going to take generous British values and use them for your own agenda.

And before you start with the "I'm a black Muslim, I'm being persecuted" schtick, you'll notice that as a White Atheist I don't go running around Saudi Arabia or Zimbabwe spouting my racial and religious affiliations for precisely the opposite reason you are crying out yours. If I were to do so, I'd be in a big freaking heap of trouble, whereas you get to be secure in the knowledge that you are safe from mob violence or unfair persecution at the hands of a prejudaced court - I would not have that grace, if I were even to get to see a court room.

Think about it, please.

It is my country too so I really don't know what you are talking about. Furthermore, I am not crying about anything but curious if bigots and racists are prepared to stick by their beliefs. It really is a matter of commitments to principles that can only be tested to find its worth.

All I am getting is load of gob#es venting their spleen anonymously for the failures in their lives. Black people didn't land on these shores, these shores landed on them.

[edit on 093131p://am3104 by masonwatcher]

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join