It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain has 85 sharia courts: The astonishing spread of the Islamic justice behind closed doors

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
While this is going on up turn up bug eyed born agains with video cameras shoving it in people's faces asking them about terrorism, their brand of made up Christianity and annoy the hell out of people. They then take this annoyance and post it on the internet and claim that their God given American right to interrogate Arabs is being thwarted.

Well, the pamplet and the information booth said something like, "Have questions? We have answers". So, I think they were actually looking for people to come up and ask them questions. If they couldn't deal with it, that's their problem.

The festival goers are private citizens going about their business and these bigots are setting upon them over issues that has no bearing on the people they ambush. They are not elected officials, activists or on a demonstration but Arabs and others having an enjoyable day out with their family.

Once again, this looked like it was open to the public. If they couldn't deal with the questions they were being asked, maybe they shouldn't have been out there then.

[edit on 043131p://pm3129 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

It is one thing cornering public officials and high profile individuals and another thing confronting private citizens going about their lawful business. This is an act of provocation and the disturbance of the peace.

These private citizens, even in a booth, are not accountable to an aggressive born again in any shape or form.

Those people were tolerant of the ill tempered, bad mannered born agains. Had I been confronted by such creatures in such a manner, their cameras would have ended up where the sun don't shine.

Do you people understand politeness and tolerance? Those Arabs are your own countrymen, there were Arab Americans in just about every American war dying for their country including in Iraq. What are you going to do to Mohamed Ali if you saw him? Bait him for being a Muslim?!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

It is one thing cornering public officials and high profile individuals and another thing confronting private citizens going about their lawful business. This is an act of provocation and the disturbance of the peace.

They had a booth that was titled, "Have questions? We have answers". I think they were actually looking for people to come up and talk to them; they weren't just some Joe Schmoe out on the street walking home from work and were confronted.

As the saying goes, "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."

These private citizens, even in a booth, are not accountable to an aggressive born again in any shape or form.

"Aggressive born again"?

Those people were tolerant of the ill tempered, bad mannered born agains.

I don't know about tolerant. They seemed to be pretty "in your face" when they were getting asked questions they didn't like.

Had I been confronted by such creatures in such a manner, their cameras would have ended up where the sun don't shine.

Oh, yes. Strike out against someone that's asking questions, no matter how annoying they are!!! So violence is the answer, huh? You're really not helping with the whole "Islam is a religion of peace" angle.

Do you people understand politeness and tolerance? Those Arabs are your own countrymen, there were Arab Americans in just about every American war dying for their country including in Iraq. What are you going to do to Mohamed Ali if you saw him? Bait him for being a Muslim?!

"Do you people"? What's with this "you people" statement? I thought they were all Americans, the great melting pot? There's no such thing as "Arab Americans", just Americans.

Some people just can't catch on.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

They had a booth that was titled, "Have questions? We have answers". I think they were actually looking for people to come up and talk to them; they weren't just some Joe Schmoe out on the street walking home from work and were confronted.

I don't think they were asking questions. As you can see in the video they were informing everyone that "this is America!". They were clearly making statements.

As the saying goes, "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."

What heat, what kitchen? Are you alluding that some Americans those bible bashers don't agree with don't belong? Seems to me that born agains have a problem with everyone. They are beginning to look like a cult.

"Aggressive born again"?

Yes and obnoxious with it.

I don't know about tolerant. They seemed to be pretty "in your face" when they were getting asked questions they didn't like.

Every where those born agains turned was in someone's face. This is inevitable when you plant yourself in a crowd and annoy everyone.

Oh, yes. Strike out against someone that's asking questions, no matter how annoying they are!!! So violence is the answer, huh? You're really not helping with the whole "Islam is a religion of peace" angle.

"Islam is a religion of peace" is the sneer of the zioChristian. Everyone has the right of self defence and the right to be a human being that gets irritated.

I am a Muslim and if a fool starts getting in my face, I will stuff his with the nearest object. No one has to suffer an ill tempered bible bashing fanatic.

"Do you people"? What's with this "you people" statement? I thought they were all Americans, the great melting pot? There's no such thing as "Arab Americans", just Americans.

When I say "you people" I am denoting members of the lunatic fringe such as militant zioChristians.

Some people just can't catch on.

Some people don't want to catch what you have. Get it?

[edit on 053131p://am3112 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I don't think they were asking questions. As you can see in the video they were informing everyone that "this is America!". They were clearly making statements.

They were asking questions and not getting answers.

What heat, what kitchen? Are you alluding that some Americans those bible bashers don't agree with don't belong? Seems to me that born agains have a problem with everyone. They are beginning to look like a cult.

So much for religious tolerance, huh? If someone is a "bible basher", as long as they aren't hurting anyone, why worry about them? Not like they are kidnapping and cutting off heads.

And it didn't seem like they were saying that they didn't belong. Are you sure you're watching the same video?

A cult? Well, that just shows a lack of vision and tolerance. I mean, just because you don't understand or agree with it, doesn't mean it's a cult.

Yes and obnoxious with it.

Like someone else I know.

"Islam is a religion of peace" is the sneer of the zioChristian. Everyone has the right of self defence and the right to be a human being that gets irritated.

zioChristian? You're just making that up, aren't you? First Bible Basher, now zioChristian? Labels.

I am a Muslim and if a fool starts getting in face, I will stuff his with the nearest object. No one has to suffer an ill tempered bible bashing fanatic.

Yeah, I see you're channelling your inner Mister T. Once again, that's really not projecting a religion of tolerence or peace. What's "getting in your face"? Having worship services that you might not like?

When I say "you people" I am denoting members of the lunatic fringe such as militant zioChristians.

*Whew* I was getting worried there. Glad I'm not one of those whateveryoucallthem. I try to avoid labels. It doesn't really promote peace.

Some people don't want to catch what you have. Get it?

What, like patience and tolerance?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Hence why I asked people to consider if that article was like the 1 from the OP: ie scaremongering.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
MW, you're wasting your time with this bloke. I've come across him before: he wont debate, he likes mass debating. I'd add him as a foe, but it says "respected foes". Geezer could barely earn my contempt...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

Swarmy and dishonest debating technique. Constantly shifting away. I get the impression that he is a screamer, as in he screams his point when it should really be whispered to avoid embarrassed.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

That is the thing... lack of education my friend

confuse freedom with law and culture with race.

this all i can see here my self on this matter...

as we both know mate we do not have sharia law in the UK we do have a laws that help work some faith issues yes but thats about it as you pointed out in your other posts

but to say anyone faith is better or more silly than another is very unfair

not so long ago Christians were putting people on crosses and burning them

and they whine about sharia law LOL silly....

people need to understand its all about education and what you know as history you cant just say OMG they are muslims!! they all want to kill us!!

because thats bullsh9t

its the year 2009 most people "with brains" want to live in peace no matter what god you pray to

and here is a side note

the majority on this planet dont CARE about god... the only people you hear about are the nutters who talk about god

we the silent majority are getting fed up of the LOT of you god twits.

because all you do is WHINE about who made you....

who cares? really? are you going to say i told you so when i meet you at the pearly gates?

get real....

nice post as always
just felt i needed to add too it

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

lol

would make a good thread in ATS issues

star

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Lets make one thing clear,it is for domestic issues...british law still reigns supreme.It is simply giving muslims some leeway in the courts like jewish law already has in Britain.And the daily mail...who wudda thunk it

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Solomons]

By 'domestic' issues do you mean children seeking divorces from men they have been forcibly 'married' to?

The issue of Sharia courts in non Muslim countries is a very serious one. Muslim culture denies the humanity of the female, relegating the status and roles of women and girls to brood mares and sexual objects only.

No wonder Muslims seek 'secret' Sharia courts! All the better to conceal the fact that Islam sanctions the systemic abuse of children through the institute of marriage that must remain a secret from wider society for fear of condemnation.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by teapot

yes but a man if found out can not marry a minor

you see the word secret is only here in this paper to scare you in to thinking they some how have laws in England Scotland Wales and northern Ireland.

when they do not

OUR law comes first and if OUR court finds Injustice then it is dealt with.

fact

not a joke just a fact

muslims are not talking over the united kingdom what so ever.

and im not even muslim

i find it silly that some people post such tripe.

I mean look at history... look at Europe... do you think a bunch of nutters who talk faith will prevent the people with brains?

nope

if they really do want sharia law ... go live some place els kinda simple

you want to burn people on crosses for being gay? go live some place els

we will win in the end

we, the ones with brains will win

and tolerance of others "some say pitty" is our weapon

quite frankly i like to just use education - or re education of some people to get the point across

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

They were asking questions and not getting answers.

I think you might have a reading comprehension issue. Like I said, those people are private citizens and have no obligation to answer any question the don't want to respond to.

I suspect this matter is central for the reason of the video otherwise it would be complete nonsense. Its message is, "Hey they are not answering our questions?"

These bible bashers gate crashed the festival, started interrogating people, got ignored and started shouting, "This is America".

The irony is that most Americans can't stand these bible worshipping idolaters.

So much for religious tolerance, huh? If someone is a "bible basher", as long as they aren't hurting anyone, why worry about them? Not like they are kidnapping and cutting off heads.

"So much for religious tolerance", another zioChristian sneer which is a rather sophisticated mind seed meant to encourage people to be intolerant of Muslims.

As for the kidnapping and cutting off heads, seems ironic for this to happen everywhere the US has a war directly or indirectly. Happened in Vietnam, Nicaragua, Colombia and of course in Abu Ghraib. There is also the issue of the rape of men, women and children. Mighty Christian of you Yanks.

And it didn't seem like they were saying that they didn't belong. Are you sure you're watching the same video?

Once again evidence of reading comprehension issues. That comment was directed at you words that referred to a hot kitchen. Remember?

A cult? Well, that just shows a lack of vision and tolerance. I mean, just because you don't understand or agree with it, doesn't mean it's a cult.

Actually I was making a comment in accordance with the accepted characteristics of what makes a cult. Look it up.

Yeah, I see you're channelling your inner Mister T. Once again, that's really not projecting a religion of tolerence or peace. What's "getting in your face"? Having worship services that you might not like?

I understand that Mr. T, like so many of my black bretheren in the US are Christians due to their heritage of being enslaved for three hundred years by God fearing Christians and with their forefathers forced to convert at the point of a sword.

Now which is the religion of tolerance?.

What you have written here is nonsensical; you must have been exhausted when you threw the comment together.

[edit on 073131p://am3142 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I think you might have a reading comprehension issue. Like I said, those people are private citizens and have no obligation to answer any question the don't want to respond to.

If they had no obligation to answer questions, why have a booth stating that you wanted people to ask questions?
It's not like they were walking down the street, just asking anyone they came across that looked like a Muslim.

These bible bashers gate crashed the festival, started interrogating people, got ignored and started shouting, "This is America".

The irony is that most Americans can't stand these bible worshipping idolaters.

"So much for religious tolerance", another zioChristian sneer which is a rather sophisticated mind seed meant to encourage people to be intolerant of Muslims.

And as I keep saying, you're not really practicing what you preach. Label and name call, yet fully expect everyone to respect Islam and Muslims? Pot, meet kettle.

As for the kidnapping and cutting off heads, seems ironic for this to happen everywhere the US has a war directly or indirectly. Happened in Vietnam, Nicaragua, Colombia and of course in Abu Ghraib. There is also the issue of the rape of men, women and children. Mighty Christian of you Yanks.

Yeah, it is mighty Christian of us.
And those videos of executions I keep seeing are from who?

Actually I was making a comment in accordance with the accepted characteristics of what makes a cult. Look it up.

Yeah, and guess what also could look like a cult. Any religion could, including Islam.

I understand that Mr. T, like so many of my black bretheren in the US are Christians due to their heritage of being enslaved for three hundred years by God fearing Christians and with their forefathers forced to convert at the point of a sword.

Now which is the religion of tolerance?

What you have written here is nonsensical; you must have been exhausted when you threw the comment together.

Well, once again, you missed the point. It was referring to the "fool" comment. How come most people on ATS check their humor at the door.

Nonsensical? Nope, you just failed to understand it. You were showing your lack of religious tolerance. You stated that if the "bible bashers" got into your face, you'd get violent with them. Sweet. And I asked what did you consider to be "in your face"? Must have missed that question, huh?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bunken Drum
MW, you're wasting your time with this bloke. I've come across him before: he wont debate, he likes mass debating. I'd add him as a foe, but it says "respected foes". Geezer could barely earn my contempt...

Wow, a personal attack on ATS? Like this doesn't happen every day of the week.

I'm losing sleep over "barely earning your contempt".

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Nonsensical? Nope, you just failed to understand it. You were showing your lack of religious tolerance. You stated that if the "bible bashers" got into your face, you'd get violent with them. Sweet. And I asked what did you consider to be "in your face"? Must have missed that question, huh?

I think you mistake me for some kind of priest or imam. I am an ordinary bloke brought up in a Muslim home. Further still, I am not a pacifist which means I am only averse to violence unless provoked. Most human beings are like this so you can imagine Muslims being the same. That being said, now consider the zioChristian sneer of "religion of peace" and "religion of tolerance" and its intent to create a division between human nature and an imagined piety. You are in fact creating a standard that does not exist in the nature of people and attacking Muslims for it. The mind seed aspect includes the de facto declarations by bible bashers like and your zionist controllers to signal to others that it is acceptable to abuse and be intolerant of Muslims. It isn't.

On the basis of the human condition, as I have explained to you, I am at liberty to deal with someone being a twat at me by twating them.

[edit on 023131p://pm3147 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I think you mistake me for some kind of priest or imam. I am an ordinary bloke brought up in a Muslim home. Further still, I am not a pacifist which means I am only averse to violence unless provoked. Most human beings are like this so you can imagine Muslims being the same. .

I really don't mistaken you for a Imam, that's for sure.

That being said, now consider the zioChristian sneer of "religion of peace" and "religion of tolerance" and its intent to create a division between human nature and an imagined piety. You are in fact creating a standard that does not exist in the nature of people and attacking Muslims for it..

Well, it's kind of hard to take "religion of peace" right after they get thru cutting someone's head off while chanting "God is great". Sort of throws everything off kilter just a tad. (And of course, I do understand this is terrorists that are doing that, and not the average guy on the street.)

And "religion of tolerance" is hard to see when you are freaking out with the "zioChristian" and "Bible basher" labels. That's really not showing tolerance.

The mind seed aspect includes the de facto declarations by bible bashers like and your zionist controllers to signal to others that it is acceptable to abuse and be intolerant of Muslims. It isn't.

OK, once again with the bible bashers. Childish name calling will get you no where. And where did you even get the impression of me being a bible basher?

And "mind seed aspect"? That's a new one.

On the basis of the human condition, as I have explained to you, I am at liberty to deal with someone being a twat at me by twating them.

Name calling once again. And I haven't even gotten my obnoxious dial cranked up to "medium" yet. I'm only lightly busting your chops because you're flipping out over that Dearborn video while getting it completely wrong.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I really don't mistaken you for a Imam, that's for sure.

But you expect people who happen to be Muslims to be whiter than white what with your support of Dearborn bible bashers interrogating people at festivals.

Well, it's kind of hard to take "religion of peace" right after they get thru cutting someone's head off while chanting "God is great". Sort of throws everything off kilter just a tad. (And of course, I do understand this is terrorists that are doing that, and not the average guy on the street.)

I would rather have my head cut off than be buggered to death in Abu Ghraib. Anyway chopping heads is a death squad speciality. You are stuck in a mental loop over unknown persons cutting the heads of contractors on the wake of an invading army. You forget about Nicaragua and Columbia? Do you know were these death squads got their training.

And "religion of tolerance" is hard to see when you are freaking out with the "zioChristian" and "Bible basher" labels. That's really not showing tolerance.

No one is freaking out but you. You are a bit like a hillbilly let loose in the city getting all coquetish like a great aunty over the ways of the city folks. This planet is diverse with different cultures and religions, get used to it.

OK, once again with the bible bashers. Childish name calling will get you no where. And where did you even get the impression of me being a bible basher?

An apt description useful for identifying extremists.

And "mind seed aspect"? That's a new one.

New one only to you. It can be called a mind virus or meme. Eminently useful for propagandist to mobilise the unthinking great unwashed.

Name calling once again. And I haven't even gotten my obnoxious dial cranked up to "medium" yet. I'm only lightly busting your chops because you're flipping out over that Dearborn video while getting it completely wrong.

You appear well cranked up, but don't hold back on account of lil ole'me.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

But you expect people who happen to be Muslims to be whiter than white what with your support of Dearborn bible bashers interrogating people at festivals.

OK, you need to check out that video again. The people that were making it weren't tied to any religious organization. There was a religious group there, and they were mistaken for them, but it wasn't them. They say it at least two or three times in the video, I believe.

I would rather have my head cut off than be buggered to death in Abu Ghraib. Anyway chopping heads is a death squad speciality. You are stuck in a mental loop over unknown persons cutting the heads of contractors on the wake of an invading army. You forget about Nicaragua and Columbia? Do you know were these death squads got their training.

This thread isn't about Nicaragua, Columbia or Abu Ghraib. Keep on topic.

No one is freaking out but you. You are a bit like a hillbilly let loose in the city getting all coquetish like a great aunty over the ways of the city folks. This planet is diverse with different cultures and religions, get used to it.

Really? You're getting your mom's panties in a bunch, calling people "Bible bashers", "zioChristians", and threatening to do harm to any that "got into your face." Take a chill pill.

An apt description useful for identifying extremists.

To you they might be extremists. Others might have a different term for them.

New one only to you. It can be called a mind virus or meme. Eminently useful for propagandist to mobilise the unthinking great unwashed.

Ok. That's an interesting theory. Go run with it.

You appear well cranked up, but don't hold back on account of lil ole'me.

Not in the least. Check my posts, how many names have I called others? Threatened to harm if they"got into your face"? Those are all yours, toughguy.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Not in the least. Check my posts, how many names have I called others? Threatened to harm if they"got into your face"? Those are all yours, toughguy.

Twisting my words, aren't you? Just to reiterate my point, if someone confronts me like those bible bashers as I go about my lawful business and stick a camera in my face, they will deserve what the get.

Toughness is neither here nor there.

When you say 'names' do you mean insults? If so I haven't insulted anyone. The term bible bashers describes those that bash people over the head with their bibles in a figurative sense.

They think they are doing missionary duties and trying to save souls. In the end they are just offending people.

How do established churches convert people en mass? By doing charitable work as in setting an example. They have missions all over the Muslim world and they are respect. The Catholics are a prime example.

In contrast, these born again bible bashers descend upon African and Arab countries and five minutes later there are street riots.

You convert people's ways by setting an example. You born agains should read about the life of St. Columbo. I have and I am a Muslim.

[edit on 053131p://pm3103 by masonwatcher]

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join