It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the Hate? Please stop the Anti-Semitism!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I won't deny that there are definitely some very racist/hateful people that hate Jews simply because they are Jewish. Same with people hating blacks, gays, Muslims, etc.

But denying the holocaust isn't racist. I believe the holocaust happened but I don't see others that don't believe it happened as being racist. They are simply skeptical in that it seemed to only further an agenda. It's really no different than any other conspiracy.

It's also the same as some people who think that blacks use slavery as an excuse to further agendas. That doesn't make someone a racists. It means they simply have a view that one shouldn't use atrocities committed against their race in the past as a justification for, in turn, hating others or gain sympathy for short-comings. (and I'm not referring to blacks fighting for their civil liberties in the 60's. They deserved that and were noble in their cause.)

It's also the same as Americans using 9/11 as an excuse to go around the world and invade various countries (that would be THREE so far!) to bring them to democracy. It doesn't make you a terrorist sympathizer for condemning it, it simply means that your sick of America using an event to justify destruction of sovereign countries.

As for Israel...I don't hate Jewish people just because I'm thoroughly disgusted by the Israeli GOVERNMENT using anti-antisemitism/the holocaust as an excuse to murder thousands of Palestinians and take their land away from them.

Just like it doesn't mean that I hate my country because I am thoroughly disgusted by my GOVERNMENT using 9/11 as an excuse to murder thousands of Muslims and take my rights away from me.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Nicely worded. None of us like to see killing and war in the middle east.

Being Christian I also do not have any problems with the Jewish faith. Yes they have the right to do what they wish within their borders. We all know the Israeli border is full of controversy.

I see your view on Anti- Semitism and the right of free speech. It’s all good but we must also be accountable for that freedom.

There comes a time in which it crosses over to discriminatory harassment and prejudice.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Ofcourse, I agree 100%, there is a line, and some people do cross that line. However, there are some who instigate that kind of behaviour, like the one above, with his rhetoric of "Typical Jew response".

Those are the types of comments that un-necessary and provoke a feeling of anger. To that member, I strongly urge you review the T&C and learn some TACT when speaking about sensitive issues.

Back to your point wonderworld. I think that the line is crossed when violence or the opression of the other parties views come into play.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cranberrydork

Originally posted by Ludde
Current Israel is the first modern day dilemma where religion is inter-weaved with citizenship and there is no separation

yeah? so?

why does it make any difference to you?

do you want to live there and they wont let you? is that it?

you got some serious hating going on inside yourself

No thanks, I'm quite content and happy where I am, wish I could say the same for you. If nobody wants to take the Jews then why are you getting angry at me? If I had the power I would try to make everything right, however the Israeli government is a selfish one, and will not agree to anything that will bring peace. Hell, they're trying to boycott America instead of complying with a simple two state agreement. What a user said
before me is absolutely true, they feed off of countries, like parasites, and then leave it. They're no friend of America's, they're
no friends of anyone but themselves. Fortunately, their power doesn't come from God, and the powder keg they created will soon explode. Also, to the user who said something about Jerusalem/ancient Israel belonging to today's Israel, *read a book*, there was no such religion practised by the Hebrew Israelites which was called Judaism, and Jew is an English mistranslation of the Tribe of Yehdah, and the Khazar are not of the tribe bloodlines, meaning they have absolutely ZERO connection to ancient Israel, and basically plagiarised its name. The falsities travel deep, deep into this forum. Judaism is a man-made religion that attempts to emulate Ancient Israel, that DOES not make its practitioners the original bloodline, hell if you could change your blood because you change religion that would be a scientific miracle, basically, they're acting the original and authentic Israelites.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The whole thing about anti-semitism is that is a fictitious and constructed joke.

I mean really - who else has a word to describe people hating their race or country?

Even the races that suffered slavery such as the Africans don't have a special word for it - they just call it racism - is it anti-blackism? I don't think so.

The Jews have turned whining into an art form - holocaust? - how about the 50 or so million Russians who were killed under Stalin? The number of Jews killed by Hitler is trivial in comparison - but the Jews have a special word for it? Come again?

If people really do hate Jews - or more specifically Zionists - so what? Harden the fk up and stop crying like babies. Plenty of people hate Americans too - but most would realize its because of their countries foreign policy - bomb enough people in enough countries, and sure your going to get some hate.

Israel and America both have sick foreign policies that are responsible for torture and aggressive acts of war. The difference is that most American people realize that their foreign policy sucks - and that killing innocent people for profit and using torture are not okay - they don't support the government in following aggressive wars.

Tell the Americans to get the hell out of Iraq - and most people would agree that's it a pretty good idea.

On the other hand - tell Israel to get the hell out of Palestine - oh dear - that's anti-semitism.

The other thing people don't like is the undue influence that Jews have over western government and banking - and the fact they use this influence to further Zionist agenda's.

The number of Jews in the shadow and actual government of the US is staggering, but Jews represent some 0.2% of the population?

A quick run through on the members of the Bilderberg meetings realizes a disproportionate number of Jews in comparison to the population - and the Bilderscum are nobodies friends - so bad luck for having so many Jews on that black list.

How about Judaism itself - which teaches that Jews are special people, who are above the rest and have the right to rule? Other religions seek to spread the message to sinners and help the unfortunate - but Judaism seems to promote discrimination and non integration.

I don't care what color your skin is - where you come from - or what clothes you wear - but I do judge people based on their values and behaviors.

That is - I judge people based on their culture and how it measures up against the basic ethical and moral codes.

When someone lives in a certain country - they have an obligation to adjust their own culture to meet a minimum standard within their country of residence - to abide by the cultural norm of that country - if not - then they have no business calling themselves citizens - and they should return to their own nation.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I think this thread should be moved to the other one about the MOSSAD monitoring ATS. I thought that was slightly silly but now I feel like it is very possible.

You keep ignoring everyone that states why Israel is disliked and you all keep doing is saying poor Israel, everyone is racist against the Jews. I hate to tell you but prob 99% of the people who don't approve of Israel's actions are not racist or hateful against Jews, it's the actions taken by the State that upset people.

It's really not that hard to understand. And I am quite sure that in the great state of New Jersey more than just Jews are being murdered...

EDIT: For Spelling

[edit on 28-6-2009 by mkross1983]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
The whole thing about anti-semitism is that is a fictitious and constructed joke.

I mean really - who else has a word to describe people hating their race or country?

Even the races that suffered slavery such as the Africans don't have a special word for it - they just call it racism - is it anti-blackism? I don't think so.

Tell the Americans to get the hell out of Iraq - and most people would agree that's it a pretty good idea.

On the other hand - tell Israel to get the hell out of Palestine - oh dear - that's anti-semitism.

Exactly.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

A typical Jew response? I'm not Jewish I might add.

One thing that I have noticed on this site is that many people do not know how to distinguish between hate, criticism and harassment.

Hate is defined as intense hostility and aversion usually deriving from fear, anger, or sense of injury.

So which one is it or all of the above?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by KAKUSA

One thing that I have noticed on this site is that many people do not know how to distinguish between hate, criticism and harassment.

lol, look at the second word...criticism. There ya go. Not racism. Not hatred. Criticism. And criticizing Israel's policies and brutality against the Palestinians is not racist.

EDIT: Nor is it anti-Semitic.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by mkross1983]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

Thats typical racist response. Ignore the post and attack the poster.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Christianity also teaches that Jews are the chosen people. Jesus was born a Jew.

When someone hates another person, they do no want to see them succeed in any aspect of life. We know the Jews have suceeded in life. Why hold it against them? Asians also come over and become succesful in the US, because it's there for the taking.

Too many are too lazy and decide to blame others for their misfortunes in life. So let's all blame the Jews? Is it jealousy?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

You surely don't expect the whole world to all believe the same religion do you? The whole world is not in agreement about Jews having rights to Israel and the whole world is not in agreement about God or about God giving Israel to the Jews.

You need to expand your mind a little bit and understand that not everyone with an opinion is racist and not everyone has the same beliefs. Thankfully.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Yes and unfortunatly the Jews have endured both violence and opression, for decades. It wont stop here either.

Ive been asked here on ATS, "What's with all the hate lately" It's so rampant at times on several threads. I understand people need an anger outlet but cruelty is not the way to go.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Yes and unfortunatly the Jews have endured both violence and opression, for decades. It wont stop here either.

And so has Africa and Palestine and Afghanistan and Darfur and so on and so on. The Jews are not alone. Seriously. What are you still complaining about?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983

What makes the Palestinian/Israeli situation different is that the Bible tells us, clearly, that the future of the whole world is tied up in the future of this land of Israel and its inhabitants.

The father of the Hebrew (Jewish) nation Abraham, was promised by God: They have the same ancestors and the same God. This is why it’s mind bobbling with all the fighting.

It turns out that the ultimate fate of the Palestinians, collectively or individually, is Linked to the fate of the Jews by Divine promise whether they appreciate it or not!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAKUSA

Ive been asked here on ATS, "What's with all the hate lately" It's so rampant at times on several threads. I understand people need an anger outlet but cruelty is not the way to go.

lol I kinda find it humorous honestly. I mean, I don't hear any other Country of Earth complaining about people being racist towards them when they are criticized. I mean, you just don't.

Do you think that only the Jews have problems? That they are the only people that get killed? I think the OP needs to do some serious hardcore studying up on the history of other countries and in particular the Palestinians. You want to talk about some abuses, racist attacks, and another holocaust you could start there and then work your way out to rest of the world and learn some more.

Seriously. Check out Wikipedia or something one afternoon.

Also, you haven't addressed any of my posts...howcome?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

Like the saying goes "If the shoe fits wear it" Are you denying you are Anti- Semitist? Your words haven’t convinced me. Only reinforces my perspectives.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
Your not special, your just like the rest of us

You got that right buddy

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join