It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the Hate? Please stop the Anti-Semitism!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by mkross1983

Yeah, I know what you mean. So one day you're an Israelite, going to work, you get on a bus, and "WHAM" - you, your friends, the children on the bus, the women on the bus - innocents - innocents the bomber didn't even know are now gooey soup because of some retard's religion.

Same thing at a restaurant occurs. Same thing at a coffee house. Same thing at a bus STOP.

No, they can't even let you alone there, they have to blow up innocents at an Olympic event!

I never, ever want to hear about what Israel has done! It doesn't even compare.

The Palestinians and Gazans are so stupid, it's a wonder they can remember to breath. They attack, and attack, and attack, and they are warned, and warned, and warned for weeks to knock it off - and when they get smacked back - folks like you call it genocide and every other ridiculous term that begs the question - who's the stupid ones here?

Israel is here to stay. The Jews in Israel are there to stay.

The odds against them being a country for even three months was almost zero. The coalitions arrayed against them time and again have been unbelievable in terms of men, equipment, tanks, planes, and artillery.

And you don't think they had some special "help?"

Correction * Israelis, a citizen of modern Israel is called an Israeli, my gosh you say all of these things but don't know that simple fact? The Israelites are God's chosen people, see who they are here:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
wonderworld, I am very curious about something. What is it that makes you so passionate in defending the Jews and the state of Israel? Usually such enthusiasm is driven by a sense of purpose brought on by some event, person, or other important reason. That's why I ask.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ludde

Ludde, I don't care how many dumb videos you show that purport that Israelites have somehow been transmutated to blacks, but I'm not buying.

I'm not Jewish, I'm not Israeli, and I really don't care what color they were to be, but I'm damned certain they weren't black, originating from Mesopotamia.

You can repeat the same crap all you want, you can whistle it down your britches, but it don't make it true.

We went through this on another thread, and I invited you to start your own thread. I think you got spanked pretty good with the evidence that indicated you were wrong, so you try that crap here when it doesn't stay on the subject matter.

You're black, you're proud, and I'm all for it. But PLEASE with the true Israelis being black stuff. It don't compute.

The reinstatement of Israel in a single day was prophecied, and that was when he'd bring HIS CHILDREN back to the land that was promised to their fathers.

They're baaaaaaacccccckkkkk.

Never to leave again.

As likewise promised.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Q_Llama
wonderworld, I am very curious about something. What is it that makes you so passionate in defending the Jews and the state of Israel? Usually such enthusiasm is driven by a sense of purpose brought on by some event, person, or other important reason. That's why I ask.

To be honest me and another ATS member were surprised by all the Anti-Semitism going on on ATS, especially in the US, and school campus's.

It wasnt just this but an overall sense that something is about to happen and the purpose for these feelings have a more sinister motive. Basically I'm just wanting some answers.

I'm curious about what countries on ATS are strongly Anti-Israel and wondered if someone was trying to get us all fighting to seperate our friendships here on ATS and elsewhere.

I have no political ties to Israel, only biblical. I'm not looking for a fight just trying to figure it out.

Thanks for asking.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
If you don't agree with what Israel (as government or leadership) does, you're an anti-Semite? That's about the net of it.

A better topic title might be, please stop the overworked talking points.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Originally posted by John_Q_Llama

To be honest me and another ATS member were surprised by all the Anti-Semitism going on on ATS, especially in the US, and school campus's.

It wasnt just this but an overall sense that something is about to happen and the purpose for these feelings have a more sinister motive. Basically I'm just wanting some answers.

I'm curious about what countries on ATS are strongly Anti-Israel and wondered if someone was trying to get us all fighting to seperate our friendships here on ATS and elsewhere.

I have no political ties to Israel, only biblical. I'm not looking for a fight just trying to figure it out.

Thanks for asking.

The Zionist regime owns Europe and America, so what allies are you talking about, your self-created ally? Of course there are some indoctrinated Americans and Europeans who support Israel, but how dare you suggest that everyone does? We want the Zionist regime out of our government, and we don't want to ally and favour nations, we want to trade will all nations and that should be our only concern, not supporting other nations militarily and likewise, and being on their behalf on condemning other nations. If you can't look at Israel's atrocities and tell why don't want to support them, then maybe you should denounce your status as American and move to Israel? They want to boycott America, you know. Also, your Biblical support is being wasted, unfortunately. Just so you know. However, you have the right to freedom, even though the people you support think it only belongs to them.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Antisemitism (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism; also known as Judeophobia) is a term used to describe prejudice against or hostility towards Jews, often rooted in hatred of their religion, culture, or ethnic background.
While the term's etymology might suggest that antisemitism is directed against all Semitic peoples, it has been used exclusively to refer to hostility toward Jews since its initial usage.[1][2]
Antisemitism may be manifested in many ways, ranging from individual expressions of hatred and discrimination against individual Jews to organized violent attacks by mobs or even state police or military attacks on entire Jewish communities. Extreme instances of persecution include the First Crusade of 1096, the expulsion from England in 1290, the Spanish Inquisition, the expulsion from Spain in 1492, the expulsion from Portugal in 1497, various pogroms, and perhaps the most infamous, the Holocaust under Adolf Hitler's Nazi Germany.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ludde
The Zionist regime owns Europe and America,

prove it

not with the lame-o screeds and diatribes from slanted sources.....

not from what you've 'discovered' on the internet.....

not from what other people have revealed to you.....

on your own....

otherwise

just another patsy who has bought into another line of propaganda....

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Ludde

Ludde, I don't care how many dumb videos you show that purport that Israelites have somehow been transmutated to blacks, but I'm not buying.

I'm not Jewish, I'm not Israeli, and I really don't care what color they were to be, but I'm damned certain they weren't black, originating from Mesopotamia.

You can repeat the same crap all you want, you can whistle it down your britches, but it don't make it true.

We went through this on another thread, and I invited you to start your own thread. I think you got spanked pretty good with the evidence that indicated you were wrong, so you try that crap here when it doesn't stay on the subject matter.

You're black, you're proud, and I'm all for it. But PLEASE with the true Israelis being black stuff. It don't compute.

The reinstatement of Israel in a single day was prophecied, and that was when he'd bring HIS CHILDREN back to the land that was promised to their fathers.

They're baaaaaaacccccckkkkk.

Never to leave again.

As likewise promised.

I'm not black, nowhere did I say I was. That was disgusting of you to think that if I believed in those YouTube videos I would have to be black, typical extremist Jewish behaviour, lack of insight or respect. You just give weight to Jewish stereotypes every time you post. The truth is the truth, and I honestly don't care that you choose to follow a different path. But you have just proved your racism to the world, publicly. Shame on you, and maybe you shouldn't get so caught up in your narcissism. You have just insulted an innocent group of people who did you nothing. And the Israelites are not back, they are not going to be until the Messiah returns a.k.a the fake Israel will have to get their butt out of Israel. Even Jews themselves confirm this, so what are you talking about? I don't see the Messiah, I don't see peace on Earth, I don't think the Khazers went into slavery on ships, I don't think they have wooly hair, I don't think their skin is black upon them, and guess who else doesn't think that? The scriptures. The truth, hate it or love it. You loathe it, and that's fine.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Ludde]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ludde

Yes Israel is a US Ally. We will defend it to the death. It is Christians Holy Land. That is why we won that war and will continue to win it with the aid of God Almighty.

Is Anti-Semitism caused by Atheism?

The full restoration of the kingdom of Israel is the beginning of the Kingdom of God. Jesus will return and judge all nations.

There will be no more debate about territory or resources or food. This is the time that all God-fearing people look for.

There will be peace and plenty. Jews and Arabs will live in peace and will no longer be deprived of the necessities of life.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cranberrydork

The Zionist regime owns Europe and America,

prove it

not with the lame-o screeds and diatribes from slanted sources.....

not from what you've 'discovered' on the internet.....

not from what other people have revealed to you.....

on your own....

otherwise

just another patsy who has bought into another line of propaganda....

And you're not? Dude, I challenge you to prove that they aren't. Anyone who browses this forum knows who the Zionists are, hell, they even confess to who they are. en.wikipedia.org... - When the horse said it themselves, you are in no position to talk crap. Remember this is your next response. You're trapped in a bigger poopoo than I am, hell, I have a pair to challenge the status quo, do you?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
That is - I judge people based on their culture and how it measures up against the basic ethical and moral codes.

really?

can your focus be put on something real and tangible?

how about...

With great courage, this British-Somali girl - she asks that we call her "Lali" - is about to describe a barbaric act of ritualised cruelty which has been perpetrated against her. Knowing the danger to which she is exposing herself, her anxiety is entirely understandable.Here

complain about something good

and quit wasting air on stupid stories you heard on the internet

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Ludde

Yes Israel is a US Ally. We will defend it to the death. It is Christians Holy Land. That is why we won that war and will continue to win it with the aid of God Almighty.

Is Anti-Semitism caused by Atheism?

The full restoration of the kingdom of Israel is the beginning of the Kingdom of God. Jesus will return and judge all nations.

There will be no more debate about territory or resources or food. This is the time that all God-fearing people look for.

There will be peace and plenty. Jews and Arabs will live in peace and will no longer be deprived of the necessities of life.

Correction* The Bible says the Israelites will, not anyone by the name of Jews. You're a very unlearned Christian, unfortunately. And the Arabs hate the very guts of the "Jewish people", so I can't see the consistency of your fairy tale. Oh, and I'm not an Atheist. Lesson: The Jews are not the Israelites of the Bible, they're the gentiles occupying Israel until 1/3 of the true Israelites awake, as according to the Tankah and Scriptures itself. Read your Bible, then call yourself a Christian. A Christian does not find righteousness in himself, nor does he pick and choose the will of God. Shameful. And NO, once again, you do not speak for all Americans. The US government are allies of the Jews, well...because they ARE the Jews.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I challenge you to prove that they aren't.

sure,

just as soon as you prove to me you aren't from the planet venus

that is a juvenile way to rebut an argument

and ive seen them all here on ATS

Huge

fail

you may figure out why

some day

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

That was disgusting of you to think that if I believed in those YouTube videos I would have to be black, typical extremist Jewish behaviour,

that sentence threatens to explode from its swollen bigotry

thats deep enough

you can stop digging the hole now

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I know what it means. My point stands.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cranberrydork

That was disgusting of you to think that if I believed in those YouTube videos I would have to be black, typical extremist Jewish behaviour,

that sentence threatens to explode from its swollen bigotry

thats deep enough

you can stop digging the hole now

And you've contributed what to this thread? Please, the implication is mutual. Now, get off by back. Your opinion is a minority here because the truth is shooting out of your threshold lock-down. And, I for one, find reason to celebrate. Everyone has their time. What happened? The Anti-Semitic card has been reduced in value? And its funny how you singled that out in my post, and ignoring his racism. I'm not surprised, as I said, typical.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkross1983

Originally posted by mkross1983
reply to post by wonderworld

You surely don't expect the whole world to all believe the same religion do you? The whole world is not in agreement about Jews having rights to Israel and the whole world is not in agreement about God or about God giving Israel to the Jews.

You need to expand your mind a little bit and understand that not everyone with an opinion is racist and not everyone has the same beliefs. Thankfully.

No I dont expect everyone to have the same beliefs but the problem is a combination of Muslim, Christians and Jews. You cant change that. They are actually cousins. The fight is religious based.

One country killing and oppressing another people's country has nothing to with religion and if religion is a cause of it then maybe the religion is flawed just a little bit...or are you saying God endorses the killing of innocent people?

[edit on 28-6-2009 by mkross1983]

Ahmadinejad a is the new Hitler maybe to the oppressed Palestinians? Concerning his right to free speech, it doesn't matter.

Both Biblical and Constitutional views affirm his right to speak , even to the point of advocating violence against what he perceives as tyranny and murder. It isnt God who is doing the killing.

lol you are truly delusional. Iran's President isn't even close to being the next Hitler. That "quote" that everyone mentions about him wiping Israel off the map was "incorrectly translated" which translates into propaganda BS.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Someone turn up the air conditioning! Everyone breathe! Let your anger and frustration cool off. Deep breaths. Relax! Hugs all around!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

reply to post by mkross1983

Yeah, I know what you mean. So one day you're an Israelite, going to work, you get on a bus, and "WHAM" - you, your friends, the children on the bus, the women on the bus - innocents - innocents the bomber didn't even know are now gooey soup because of some retard's religion.

Same thing at a restaurant occurs. Same thing at a coffee house. Same thing at a bus STOP.

No, they can't even let you alone there, they have to blow up innocents at an Olympic event!

I never, ever want to hear about what Israel has done! It doesn't even compare.

The Palestinians and Gazans are so stupid, it's a wonder they can remember to breath. They attack, and attack, and attack, and they are warned, and warned, and warned for weeks to knock it off - and when they get smacked back - folks like you call it genocide and every other ridiculous term that begs the question - who's the stupid ones here?

Israel is here to stay. The Jews in Israel are there to stay.

The odds against them being a country for even three months was almost zero. The coalitions arrayed against them time and again have been unbelievable in terms of men, equipment, tanks, planes, and artillery.

And you don't think they had some special "help?"

Yeah, they've had help. From the US and our billions of dollars in aid. If you look back in time you will see Palestinians loose more and more land, more and more "rights", and more and more abuses and disdain simply for being another race. This is very easy to see.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join