It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by hecticskeptic

Surely those you are in contact with know the fallibility of man and thus they would know that, for the most part, a thread like this would not be received too well.

Absolutely especially on ATS!

In knowing this I would think that they would allow you to "prove" your story with an act of faith. Why not give us a bit of information on something that will happen in the near future? A prediction of sorts that comes true.

I was never asked to come here but have chosen to come here on my own freewill to share what I know about the future. There is only so much I can share even if I wanted to! I'm providing the information that I feel people need to hear in order to prepare and be aware of things to come!

For those who need evidence/facts and proof before they would ever listen there will be information about this event all over the web soon from websites, forums, radio stations to interviews! I suggest people keep this all in mind and at least check back on a few of the websites below.

www.poleshift2011.com...
www.earthchanges2011.com...
www.unityfortruth.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by heavenandearth01

Basically, with the positive an negatives you describe above, I understand this as 'What goes around, comes around' abit like ying yang.

Exactly-whether in this lifetime or the next.

50% Positive, 50% Negative in Black and White.

Both paths that lead to higher dimensions/existences/universes or lower dimensions/existences/universe’s are equal in size 50-50 and it’s one way/choice or the other! Opposition in All Things! Polarities in All Things! The Universe of Mortality! (Freewill-Free-choice)

So with their being infinite layers and the soul wanting to progress or upgrade, does this mean the soul progresses up in layers after we die or does it jump up layers the overall more positives less negatives?

It would jump up according to what the soul has learned or the consciousness level of the soul, even though some may live their life in 100% positivity doesn’t always mean they have actually learned the lessons they need to learn but for the most part anyone who is living a good life on the positive side with a clear conscious when they die will always on one level/degree or another move up! Your soul is like a seed that was planted in the ground, the more you feed it the energy/water it needs the more it will grow. Sometimes it takes hardships in life and difficult experiences in order to advance a soul, so just because someone is living a good life doesn’t always necessarily move that soul up but the Guides/Teachers/Creators/Family are sometimes intentionally giving souls hardships/trials and things in order to allow the soul progression because you only advance in hard times and with difficult experiences/situations.

That is why most souls are on earth now in order to experience the “Good” The “Bad” and the “Ugly”! In the long run all souls are on a quest for higher consciousness and all seek to become “Brighter” in awareness/understanding/spirituality/consciousness! The “Soul” of a person is all that people should focus on and having difficult experiences can be a “Good” thing for the soul in the long run. Family/Teachers/Guides in higher dimensions are watching down on you and hoping you will deal with these situations in the right way in order to advance your soul to a higher level. So remember the next time you have something really hard happen in your life, Take a deep breath/time out and remember “You are being tested” and they want to see how you will deal with the situation. You are being pushed just like those who train in the military are being pushed in “boot camp”. Make the situation a good one and learn “Patience”, “Humility” and even “Long Suffering. (These things are necessary for souls sometimes in order to move upwards!

eg 20000 more positives mean soul progresses 20000 more layers to happiness.

20,000 more positives means you are 20,000 more positives closer to moving up!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

E.T. Man....does your understanding of time travel include some sort of spinning device...

Not a device but there can be spinning involved. Depends on how you look at the word spin.

This is a serious question. Does Vitruvian Man mean anything to you?

This: upload.wikimedia.org...
Many interpretations!

Do you have a conscious connection to your sources?

Always, so does every individual if they find the connection and recognize it.

How I define spin would be considered a sin, though it's all so natural the portholes we travel through.

I see time is decay, decay is urgency, urgency is purpose, and purpose is life. I know the east is my face the south is my right, the west is my back, and the North is what's left.

I see the earth is growing along with it's inhabitants and that 7 billion souls, makes a great big beast, that is simply unsustainable at it's rate of growth.

See that the earth is growing means I see that by looking at the see floor and where it has spread from, the most dangerous spots to be would be around any of the thinning crust plates or where they are pulling away from.

Coastlines, no chance. It is no wonder most technology is built on coasts. This is a foe pa, but a means to an end. In order to wipe out and make clean the slate no tech advantages are given but to the few. This is not immediate as most things are buried by the earth shift... These few are the ones who end up usually running the game called the world the ones who give language, the ones who give the sciences...this is an old process.

Rather the connection finds you, yes?

I recognize many voices and they do sound like waters

[edit on 14-10-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

What does this cycle look like exactly? Wormwood passes, lots of destruction, then a rebuilding phase.

Something like that!

What comes next? A long peace? But some kind of disaster must come later since humans "start over" for every cycle with nothing it seems. Or has history been manipulated?

History for the most part has always been altered/manipulated over long periods of time, all technology that humans possess has been allowed for them to have. In other words when technology is invented/created most of those ideas/inspirations on designing something comes from elsewhere (In most cases) or when it comes to the "Important Things." Humans are being led/given thoughts/ideas in ways unrealized/unnoticed. The soul is still free and has choice it's just a lot of things "waves" "Signals" "Light" "Energy" Is coming from elsewhere that persuades souls to do certain things or act certain ways! This is all part of the guiding process- on a individual and collective basis in order to advance/progress the soul and allow them to experience what is necessary for them to experience in this lifetime!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Rather the connection finds you, yes?

Exactly-In the same way that light rays from the Sun finds man/woman each morning!

Line 2...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
... The only thing that counts down here is what’s on the inside not on the out. Death is only a word created by human finite minds to understand the absence of what we consider to be life. Death does not exist only from human perspective/perception. Once humanity reaches a higher state of consciousness it will understand and change the word in the dictionary. The word death really should be recess or spring break because school is temporarily out and it’s much nicer when you take a vacation from this world so why even worry, I honestly look forward to the day it’s decided. Everyone comes with an expiration date!...

Ok then, if the only thing that counts down here is what's on the inside then why have you made such a case to give us info concerning our physical welfare/well-being? In other words, if death is nothing but a recess/'spring break'/vacation then why should we care about living/surviving at all? Serious question.

"School is temporarily out" implying that at some point we will have to come back again? As in reincarnation? What is the point of 'learning' if you are not allowed to retain the knowledge of what you've learned/experienced before (past lives/memories)? There is no foundation from which to build off of. We will be perpetually learning 1+1=2, because we will have forgotten everything we had learned in the 'previous school year'.

On a completely different note, let me ask you something since you seem to have quite a bit of experience with these benevolents. Heck, maybe you can ask them yourself next time you sit back and have a pow-wow with them... What do the frequencies mean?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Hello ET_MAN, Do you see full disclosure coming soon from world leaders or are they going to wait until the last possible moment?

How do you feel about David Wilcock when he claims that "Management" will not let humanity be destroyed by vaccines, dwarf stars, nuclear wars, etc?

Two constant recurring dreams/visions show me (a) the tower of big ben explodeing and (b) a huge pan of rapidly boiling water. Any clues to these meanings?

Why do I feel as though I am surrounded by so many angels? Its like the room is full of them with me. Am I crazy? Ive heard that if you are crazy you are the last to know.

Love, light, and peace to you my dear friend. Magantice

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Couple of replies from a scientist who is out right denying Nibiru exists and that it's just the work of a religous cult scaring everyone.

Thoughts ET_MAN...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Well that didn't work!!! Try again...

answers.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
hey there ET_MAN

I have been lurking in this thread ever since it started.. i probably have missed a couple of this but whatever happened to the video that you were putting together to share with us and also the map of the safe zones.. basically it would be easier if you can give some information if Syracuse, NY will be ok or not during Oct. 2011?

Thanks and Have A Great Day

[edit on 14-10-2009 by CrazyTurk]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
There will be no video or any proof of this until more and more people start to believe it. I am not even saying Et_Man is acting maliciously. He may just be a mere pawn. Everything he said about the soul is mostly true. It is only takes a little cyanide, just a small percentage, to cause its damage. Misinformation can be the same way. Are we going to choose to believe this making ourselves victims? There is a reason everyone of these doom and gloom scenarios has failed. They fail to get most people to believe it. Despite the ignorance of the masses, and let us face it, they are very ignorant, they have yet to allow themselves to be fooled into believing and creating something like this will occur.

There is a law of karma and non-interference. To give some "proof" to Et_man, which would be falsified by the way, would be breaking this rule. It is not even technically lying to say this is going to happen. The double slit experiment has taught us that everything is probability. It all CAN happen. The idea is to get the masses to believe it. It has to be done with a delicate balance. The victims can be given the tools, but after that it is up to them how they use them. There is nothing benevolent about those of which you speak, ET_Man. Be very careful!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

Does it not seem a little strange that all of the years leading up to this that this "planet x," "nibiru," "wormwood," or whatever name you wish to give it was NEVER spoken of as an inter-dimensional object. Now that we are so close to its estimated arrival, and there are a plethora of amateur astronomers who would be able to observe it, it is now being called "inter-dimensional," that is why you do not see it. Once again, there are multiple dimensions. I am not doubting anything the slight bit "meta-physical" here, because a lot of it is true. I am not the screaming skeptic you may think I am. This is an attempt to fear lots of people. This is an attempt to force yourselves into being victims. Do not allow it to succeed.

As always, be prepared for anything. That has been true for all of humanity's history. There are earthquakes from time to time and hurricanes, for example. This, however, is fear-mongering.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

I'm a little tired of answering the same questions over and over but realize that this thread is so deep not everyone is able to find and read them all. I'm going to add more information and post a few previous Q & A's to get people back on track including a few recent posts on another thread!

Which brown dwarf star?

WORMWOOD.
This object goes by many names, the Egyptians called it the “Terrible Comet”
The civilizations of South and Central American called it the “Sky Serpent”
The Hopi Indians called it “Sasquasohah”
The Babylonians called it “Marduk”
The Chinese called it “The Red Dragon”
The Sumerian’s called it Nibiru or Planet of the Crossing.
Other civilizations called it “The Winged or Horned Disk”,
“The Destroyer”, “The Death Comet” among others.

Does it pass on the 23rd of December 2012?

NO- but a large number of people out there believe it will around that time.

What happened last time it passed?

A chronological summary of ancient accounts:
1. The sighting of a massive ‘red’ celestial object as it approaches the Earth.
2. The objects affects- causing earthquakes, volcanoes and violent winds.
3. The falling red “dust” (Iron oxide) causing the Moon, Sun and Earth to appear as blood.
4. The Hailstones of “Fire, gravel and iron.
5. The Sun, Moon and Stars appearing to move erratically in the Heavens.
6. The Deluge- the overwhelming floods that sweep across the land. (Great Flood)
7. The changing of positions of Sun and Moon changing day/night time sequences!
8. The destruction of civilizations and their ongoing cultures.
9. The great human migration foretelling their struggle to survive.
10. The destruction of ancient records/accounts/traditions-causing a “Blank Period” in Earth’s recorded history of humankind.

So its in 2011 and not in 2012?

What kind of changes do you see?

1) A large ‘celestial object’ “wormwood” traveling at incredible speed from deep space passes through our inner solar system.

2) As this immense ‘red’ object passes between the Sun and Earth, it develops a large tail-similar to that of a comet but much more lethal. As this tail sweeps across the Earth, a rain of ‘red dust’ and ‘fire’ falls from the sky, causing a conflagration to envelop the Earth. The ‘red dust’ (Iron oxide) makes the Moon turn to red, turn water to ‘blood’ and makes it look as if ‘blood’ has enveloped the land.

3) As this object quickly passes the Earth, its large gravitational effects cause the rotation of earth to momentarily stop, making the stars, Sun and Moon appear to sit motionless in the sky. As this object continues to pass the Earth, its gravitational effect ultimately causes a complete shift in earths axis of rotation-thus making the stars, Sun and Moon appear as if they are now moving strangely in the sky. In reality-it’s the Earth that’s moving –not the sky.

4) As the Earth tips over in space, violent winds from in the atmosphere and great stress is placed on the tectonic plates comprising the crust of earth, resulting in global earthquakes and numerous volcanic eruptions that send huge amounts of volcanic ash into the atmosphere. Both the volcanic ash (and the dust from blowing winds), eventually blocks out the light of the Moon and Sun altogether, turning day into night-causing darkness to envelope the land.

5) As the Earth stops rotating and then tips over in space, large volumes of seawater spill out of the oceanic basins, pouring in over the land- producing ‘great’ floods’ with giant waves (tsunamis) as “high as mountains” This principle can be simplistically demonstrated by filling a bowl full of water and then placing it on a flat table. Now quickly push the bowl away from you and see what happens. Water spills out of the bowl in the opposite direction from which the bowl is pushed. This is essentially what happens to the oceans when earths poles shift.

6) Once “wormwood” passes the Earth, which may only take several days, it would swing around the “Sun” and head back out into deep space-only to return again thousands of years later.

7) In the meantime back on Earth-the flood waters would begin to drain back into the oceanic basins (causing land to reemerge from the sea), the earthquakes would subside, the sun and moon would reappear in different places due to the new position of the Earth’s axis of rotation.

If you are among the survivors of this event, you would then crawl of your stronghold to an awful mess. Your civilization would be gone and you would have to “begin again as children”. You would tell future generations stories of a time when the Sun “changes directions” in the sky causing a “Great Flood” to envelop the land-destroying most of the old world and everything in it. The wildlife remnants and human survivors would once again have to begin all over.

If you were like the Maya, Aztecs, Sumerians or ancient Chinese, future generations might develop an ‘obsession’ with the motion of the heavens in order to be able to predict the coming of the next great ‘destructive cycle’.

If you were like the Inca, you just might develop a ‘doomsday anxiety’ using the ritual of human sacrifice in order to keep the Sun and Moon moving in their current direction this preventing a recurrence of the cataclysmic event from reoccurring. You would turn the land ‘red’ with human blood so the ‘celestial demon’ from above would not turn it ‘red’ with it’s blood below.

As days turn into years and years into millennia, the memory of the great ‘cycle of destruction” might begin to fade, or be forgotten again all together. But unfortunately, the return of this ‘celestial object’ and the destruction it causes is not dependent on human memory, belief or theories; it obeys only the destructive whims of the universe and cares not for human opinion. The (Brown Dwarf) object is on its own schedule- and will reappear with little warning and once again cause the end of another age/yuga.

The similarities in the “historical records” of ancient cultures cannot be denied. The fact that so many of the ancient civilization/cultures describe the passage of a terrible ‘red’ comet, bizarre motions of the Sun, Moon and Stars, similar geophysical upheavals, and ‘four” past cycles of destruction-is not coincidence. I will leave it at that for now but in due time will be releasing an entire website full of detailed information that gives you all the facts you need to hear and know. Continued.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

If there were, someone would have posted them here by now.

Do you believe that ATS members know everything and that if something wasn’t yet posted here then it simply doesn’t exist? I can assure you that you are missing a great deal of accounts/records, archeological discoveries and history then!

What event? And why would they be preparing for something that no ancient civilization ever made mention of?

The pass of “Wormwood” a brown dwarf star, that is the event and MANY ancient civilizations have written about it. A few mentioned above in my previous reply.

There are no "military documents" on 2012.

What makes you so sure about that? Are you also sure that high level government/military have not long been preparing for an event that they know will come? I can assure you that the governments have long prepared and I can say this with 100% certainty. I cannot share all that I have/know at this time in documents/information for obvious reasons.

I believe in a lot of things without needing any proof at all. But I least need a tiny speck of reason why something is believed. You - representative of many other 2012 believers - keep saying "all the evidence" without showing any.

You will have all the evidence you need if you check up on the websites. I have over 2000+ pages of evidence/facts and “proof” on a certain level given to me that I’m going through/organizing. I plan to put all of this up on those sites in due time. In the meantime I can provide you with a little more information: This is for those who know nothing about this object and have never heard about it. Some of you may be familiar with most of this and some of you may not. This is for those who are not yet familiar:

I would tell you that earth and all species are continually going through changes due to energy exchange/fields on a everyday basis coming from both within this universe and higher/lower dimensions right here on earth. I would tell you that all things happening are not based on the center of the Milky Way galaxy alone.

I would tell you that today, the science of astronomy is still in it’s infancy, I would tell you that earth knows little about it’s own solar system and even less about the universe at large. I would tell you that even the little earth does know (or at least thinks it knows) about it’s own solar system has only recently been discovered.

I would tell you Uranus was completely unknown about until higher powered telescopes were produced in 1781. I would tell you that Neptune wasn’t figured out mathematically until 1846, and Pluto until 1930. Astronomers still struggle to just identify objects within earth’s own solar system, it wasn’t until 1999 that Prospero, Setebos and Stephano, three of Uranus’s moons were discovered. In 2003 astronomers announced the discovery of three new moons on the Planet Neptune. The first brown dwarf wasn’t confirmed until 1995 and astronomers know very little about these objects to date.

After Pluto was discovered in 1930 it became evident that something was still out beyond it, several decades after this discovery astronomers continuously observed the outer planets of the solar system and noticed strange wobbles, behaving like something was pulling at them from deep space. (Something massive existing outside the solar system.)

Astronomers concluded that something else was out there, something extremely massive with an incredibly strong gravitational pull, perturbing the outer planets of the solar system. Astronomers labeled this unknown object as Planet X. (X) Simply stands for “Unknown” The ancient civilizations also misinterpreted this object to be a planet or comet having zero knowledge of what a brown dwarf is. Astronomers have since started looking at the possibility of it being a “Dark Star’ Due to it’s incredible gravitational affect it’s demonstrating on the outer planets.

In 1972 the Institute of Theoretical Astronomy in Leningrad used the perturbations in the orbit of known comets to help calculate this object. In the same year, astronomers at the Livermore Radiation Laboratory in California used the perturbations in the orbit of Halley’s comet and two other objects to also mathematically demonstrate the existence of this massive and mysterious object traveling outside the visible solar system.

By the late 1970’s, most astronomers had enough theoretical and mathematical evidence to be convinced that something was out there. Most astronomers then concluded the only thing left to do is identify this dark, mysterious object and determine its exact orbital track. Focus then changed to finding where this object was going/headed and when. Then in the early 1980’s the search for this mysterious object strangely escalated in intensity at NASA and other governmental institutions. In 1981 the following statement was made“Astronomers readying telescopes to probe the outer reaches of our solar system”

Dr. Tom Van Flandern of the US Naval Observatory states this objects path is highly elliptical like that of a comet. Throughout the early 1980’s NASA searched desperately for this object but could not find it even though they had powerful light gathering telescopes pointed in it’s general direction due to the object not emitting any visible light. On January 30th 1983 an article from New York Times states:

“Something out there beyond the farthest reaches of the known solar system seems to be tugging at Uranus and Neptune. Some giant gravitational force keeps perturbing the two giant planets, causing irregularities in their orbits. The force suggests a presence that’s far away and unseen, a large celestial object that may be the long sought Planet X.”

Later that same year in 1983 NASA’s newly launched IRAS (Infrared Astronomical Satellite) spotted a large, dark, mysterious object coming towards us from the depths of space. Their discovery was mentioned in a 1983 Washington Post interview with the chief IRAS scientist from JPL in California. Dr. Gerry Neugebauer. The article states:

”A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion, by an orbiting telescope (IRAS) So Mysterious is this object that astronomers do not know it if is a planet, a giant comet, or a nearby proto-star (dwarf star) that never got hot enough to become a star.”

You will notice the object is unknown to them at this point and they could change the search from Planet X to Object X or (X) For Unknown. Pioneer 10 & 11 were eventually launched with intentions of detecting and finding what is out there, so what do you think they found?

Just to make this clear (X) simply means Unknown to astronomers, the object is not a planet but a brown dwarf. Contined!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

The Future is not fixed.

From human understanding/perspective/perception perhaps it’s not but from a higher perspective I can assure you it is.

What the Future is or is not, changes with every motion anyone takes.

What people do not realize is that motion they take is already known in advance!

Events in time are not strictly linear cause-effect but due to trillions of factors.

Don’t be so sure and this is all from human perspective/perception/understanding which is “Finite”. It makes sense to the human mind and is difficult to see/understand/realize due to the limitations put on the “Finite” understanding/mind.

Thats why there is no evidence that can be collected of what will happen in the future.. And people who "see the future" are merely seeing options/possibilities.

You are viewing things from a “Finite” human perspective/perception/understanding- try to think a little “Deeper” out of the box when it comes to “Time” which is simultaneously happening from an eternal perspective. If you were to go back in time let’s say a day before an event took place and announced what would happen the next day- do you believe you could confidently say that event would take place? In the same way that you can go back into time or the past on an event that has already happened you could also go into the future on something that has already happened.

Time lines or that theory is myth/illusions coming from human “Finite” understanding/perspective/perception- that is all people see but from eternal perspective “All that has ever happened within this universe has been seen before it happened” From human understanding perspective/perception man believes they are making/creating the future and “That is correct they are on a certain level through choices/decisions” however that does not mean that the future is not set in place and has not been seen/observed by those in much higher places where “Time” is absent and everything as an example is like a DVD where they can forward the movie and watch it all before it even takes place. (Knowing beforehand what choices man makes before man even makes them.) What man perceives and sees on earth is much different than the other side- Human understanding: Humans make choices and that affects the outcome or future and humans believe that there are many outcomes all depending on what choices humans make. That is true from human perspective because humans were born with “Time” and a “Finite” mind/understanding/perception on what “Time” really is. The Oracle knows when you will drop the vase so to speak before you drop the vase! The Teachers/ Designers/Creators know beforehand what choices you will make but that does not mean you do not have free agency or do not need to experience, live and make those choices only that the choices have already been made from eternal/higher perspective.

Humans only can see the past in their lives and present but not the future! “The future is un-written only from human perception/perspective” but “WRITTEN” from higher perspective because they have already viewed everything that will ever happen within what we call “Time” Anyone who believes that there is no way of seeing future events or knowing for sure what will happen that is thinking on a “Finite” level. Prophecy comes from higher knowledge given by those who know already what will happen and “Prophecy” is not speculation but knowledge of things that will come that are not seen/known to “finite” minds that only see past and present. If one pulls himself out of the finite “Box” and thinks from a higher perspective where “Time” does not exist then he will realize that all things are happening simultaneously and “Time” is nothing but illusion. Infinity cannot be comprehended fully by the human “Finite” understanding and mind. The human brain was designed/created/programmed that way. I cannot understand/comprehend infinity but that doesn’t mean I can’t say that I don’t know or I haven’t seen or I haven’t been to those places in the future and seen in advance what would take place just as someone could travel into the past and know what would happen.

Here you are implying that anyone who doubts 2012 hasnt researched it.

Technically I’m not a follower of 2012 as I do understand why such predictions/prophecies were made because there will be great earth changes in October of 2011 and 2012 is a new beginning forseen as a time of transformation. “A New Day, A New Dawn! “The Beginning of a New Era! Do any of these sound familiar?

Saying research has not been done is false.

With all due respect, perhaps you researched some things but you definitely missed a lot and so has most of the world as much of this has been kept unorganized in bits and pieces found here and there! There are so many archeological discoveries (Forbidden archeology) Forbidden history/knowledge so to speak. I cannot blame the world for being confused at this time and not really knowing what to think or believe. Hopefully the things I present will lead you in the right direction so you can find your own truth for yourself through your own research/decision making.

So you have a vested interested in it being true.

I have a vested interest in going out of my way for people spending my own time and money to help inform people that could save lives. Do you think some of the elite/powers that be/governments really care about what happens to the economy in the upcoming years? Do you really think they even worry about depopulating earth? They know they can’t save everyone even if they wanted to so why announce it and cause mass panic/hysteria/chaos? Depopulation is easy if that was truly the agenda by simply keeping important information back from the people but ironically it’s quite an opposite plan for the elite/powers that be/governments. They have been working as hard as they can to ensure the continuity of humanity, power/structure and government. Their attention has been in the direction of saving their own lives and power positions knowing what’s coming! “Wormwood” is not Fun N Games or a joking matter and it will come just as it always has in the past. Many prophecies have spoken about this and I will take the time to write share a few but cannot share everything here as it could take many pages but it will all be listed on the websites in due time.

Currently there are over 20 million global Internet references to the subject of Planet X, Wormwood and Earth Changes. So why are these topics getting a solid million hits every week? Seemingly, someone out there is listening!

King James Bible (Prophecies)

Joel 2:10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble; the sun and the moon shall be dark; and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

Joel 2: 30-31 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and the earth, blood and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood.

Amos 8:9 And it shall come to pass in that day that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day.

New Testament.

Acts 2: 20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day.

Mathew 24:29 Immediately after the distress of those days (Upon the brown dwarf’s pass) the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give it’s light; the stars will fall from the sky and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

Mark 12: 24-25 But in those days, after that distress (the passage), the sun will be darkened, the moon will not give her light; the stars will come falling from the sky, the celestial powers will be shaken.

Luke 21: 9-11 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, famines, and pestilence in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven. There will be signs in the sun, moon, and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea (Due to gravitational influences when the brown dwarf is near) Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

Luke 21: 25-26

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Note: Notice the above scripture/prophecy clearly speaks of men fainting from terror and fear due to what they see coming in the sky. This shows many will not be prepared and forewarned in time. For those who are aware that these events have taken place in the past and are merely a cyclic event understand that these things must come to pass and are part of earths cycles. Those who are informed and aware will be able to deal with this passage mentally, physically and most importantly spiritually. To be forewarned is to be forearmed!

Revelation Chapter 8 Verses 10-12

10: And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the foundations of waters: (The pass of a brown dwarf star)

11: And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood: and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter. (Toxic from the iron oxide)

12: And the fourth angel sounded and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars, so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

Upon Wormwood's pass which is a brown dwarf star it will appear to burn as a lamp red in color with a red fiery tale full of debri, gases (Methane) and iron oxide, the moon will appear as blood due to the red iron oxide, the stars will also appear red and the sun will become darkened like sackcloth. The waters will be contaminated from the iron oxide and the earth will slow down and wobble to and fro, great earthquakes will take place and a pole shift will occur. (Some men’s hearts will literally fail them in fear)

Take Note: The passing of the brown dwarf is not the end of physical calamities it’s just the beginning.

Revelation 6:12-14 And I looked when he had opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great Earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; and the stars of Heaven fell to the Earth, even as a fig tree casts it’s green figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. And the heavens separated as a scroll when it is rolled separately; and every mountain and island shifted from it’s resting place.

As Wormwoods passes a tremendous gravitational affect will take hold of earth, enormous physical pressure is placed on the planets crust causing massive earthquakes.
This physical pressure will cause some volcanoes to erupt. Volcanic ash will make the sun to appear dark in color like sackcloth.

The lithosphere of earth will begin to slide upon wormwoods pass as the gigantic tectonic plates compromising Earth’s continental make up commences to buckle and move. Block faulting begins to occur, as a result “ Every mountain and island will be shifted from it’s resting place.”

Earth is composed of several layers, the outermost layer is referred to as Earth's crust. The more technical name for this layer is the lithosphere. The surface layer is in the neighborhood of 30 to 40 miles thick and is mostly composed of solid crystalline rock. The next layer down is made up of a more fluid like layer of "Hot Molten Rock" and is known as the asthenosphere or mantel.

What actually can take place during an "Earthian Pole Shift" is that the most solid lithosphere (crust), slips over the more fluid like asthenosphere (mantel) a phenomenon known as "Lithospheric displacment" or the displacment of earth's crust.

Earth is in like an egg, with the shell of the egg forming the thin crust it's lithosphere and the liquid part inside represents the earth's molten mantel or it's asthenosphere. As an eggshell can spin independently over the liquid part of an egg, the earth's crust can also spin independently over it's molten mantel. In this slippage of the Earth's crust over it's fluid like inner layer that is the physical mechanism by which the planet actually shifts it's axis of rotation.

Iron oxide (red in appearance) dust from the surface of the Brown Dwarf will be blown by solar wind causing the moon to appear as blood. The above scripture is only a few prophecies coming from biblical source’s, there are many more prophecies that I do not have time to post at this time coming from many ancient civilizations and religions all having to do with the brown dwarf’s pass.

Most of them are too long to get into but you can do a search on them.
The “Our Lady Of Fatima Prophecy”
Veronica Lueken Prophecy:
Padrio Pio: Prophecy
Brigham Young Prophecy:
David Jevons Prophecy:
The Grail Message
Edgar Cayce
Ramatis
Egyptian,
Native American Prophecies,
The Hopi,
Islam Prophecy,
Kolbrin Bible,
Jewish,
Marry Summer Rain,
Sun Bear
James J. Hurtak, PHD (prophecy)
Nostradamus (some of his predictions coincide)
Mother Shipton,
Father Malachi Martin
The list goes on and I will leave it at that for now!
Continued!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
In order to understand what a brown dwarf is, we need to understand the difference between a star and a planet. It is not easy to tell a star from a planet when you look up at the night sky with your eyes. However, the two kinds of objects look very different to an astronomer using a telescope or spectroscope. Planets shine by reflected light, stars shine by producing their own light. So what makes some objects shine by themselves and other objects only reflect the light of some other body? That is the important difference to understand and it will allow us to understand brown dwarfs as well.

As a star forms from a cloud of contracting gas, the temperature in its center becomes so large that hydrogen begins to fuse into helium releasing an enormous amount of energy which causes the star to begin shining under its own power. A planet forms from small particles of dust left over from the formation of a star. These particles collide and stick together. There is never enough temperature to cause particles to fuse and release energy. In other words, a planet is not hot enough or heavy enough to produce its own light.

Brown dwarfs are objects which have a size between that of a giant planet like Jupiter and that of a small star. In fact, most astronomers would classify any object with between 15 times the mass of Jupiter and 75 times the mass of Jupiter to be a brown dwarf. Given that range of masses, the object would not have been able to sustain the fusion of hydrogen like a regular star; thus, many scientists have dubbed brown dwarfs as "failed stars". These objects emit little to no light and are extremely difficult to be detected. Only those with the proper equipment could find such objects.

In 1995, astronomers have been able to detect a few nearby brown dwarfs. All of the brown dwarfs discovered so far are parts of a binary system. A binary system is one in which two stars orbit around one another (just like the planets of our solar system orbit our star, the Sun). This is why "Wormwood" the brown dwarf "failed star"is due to return around the "Sun" as it's on a highly elliptical orbit like other familiar comets we know such as Haley's comet and many others that return over longer periods of time some of these objects thousands of years on highly elliptical orbits.

To sum up the question with an answer: Brown dwarf stars can only be detected by very sophisticated equipment, for example the NASA "Hubble" could detect a brown dwarf star. Not everybody has access to this equipment and it's of course controlled by NASA/projects/government. The Infrared Astronomical Satellite (IRAS) can detect brown dwarfs and incoming classified objects. South Pole Telescope (SPT) in Antarctica. Once again most astronomers out there do not have access to such equipment. In fact Pioneer 10 & 11 were sent outside the solar system in order to detect such objects, so we can see that it takes highly sophisticated equipment to detect brown dwarfs and this is the very reason why astronomers never could find them until the first one could be confirmed in 1995 with sophisticated equipment that is owned/run by NASA/projects/governments.

The Vatican has such equipment.
The Vatican Advanced Technology Telescope, aka the VATT, is a 1.8 meter Gregorian telescope observing in the optical and infrared. It is operated by the Vatican Observatory located in (Arizona). I have no doubt the Vatican is in the know among others out there. The knowledge/information is being highly controlled/contained in the name of I.S. international security! Can it be kept from scholars, astronomers, scientists, academicians of the world and the masses. Absolutely and there is much more being controlled kept back from the public. Forbidden knowledge/forbidden archeological discoveries among many other things. If the world was to find out all the things kept from them they wouldn't believe it even if some of the governments came clean and admitted it. If it was plastered all over the newspapers and on the news people would still not believe it and think it's a joke!

J. Edgar Hoover quote: "The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."

One would be surprised to find out the kind of things that can easily be kept hidden/secret from the academician's and the masses. If they do not have access to the information/knowledge they are left in the dark just like the rest of everyone. Remember only 14 years ago the first brown dwarf was officially discovered.

I recommend reading this thoroughly for more information on brown dwarfs it gives out a lot of good information to better understand what these objects are exactly. For the biblical scholars interested- investigate what would happen if a brown dwarf object was on a highly elliptical orbit around the "Sun". When this celestial object returns what could earth expect? Read the book of Revelation prophesies of what "Wormwood" is expected to do upon passing and you can match it directly up with the "Red Iron Oxide" gases that would ignite, moon turning to blood, sun darkening and so on. There are many others who have prophesied of future events revolving around this cyclic event from ancient civilizations to Nostradamus to many others. There is physical evidence that this has happened many times in the past. You can start doing your own research and find it all on your own. Investigate ancient civilizations (underground shelters/hideouts/cities) among cities discovered under the sea! Look into ancient text and see what the ancients/ancestors had to say about this event. It is spoken of by many ancient civilizations all describing this same event from many different lands. If one diligently seeks to find this information they can find it.

Read this on brown dwarfs!
en.wikipedia.org...
Cointinued.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
As the earth starts wobbling or shaking this is when a displacement of the earth's crust will occur to be more specific:

Earth is composed of several layers, the outermost layer is referred to as Earth's crust. The more technical name for this layer is the lithosphere. The surface layer is in the neighborhood of 30 to 40 miles thick and is mostly composed of solid crystalline rock. The next layer down is made up of a more fluid like layer of "Hot Molten Rock" and is known as the asthenosphere or mantel.

Earth is in like an egg, with the shell of the egg forming the thin crust it's lithosphere and the liquid part inside represents the earth's molten mantel or it's asthenosphere. As an eggshell can spin independently over the liquid part of an egg, the earth's crust can also spin independently over it's molten mantel. In this slippage of the Earth's crust over it's fluid like inner layer that is the physical mechanism by which the planet actually shifts it's axis of rotation.

What actually can take place during an "Earthian Pole Shift" is that the most solid lithosphere (crust), slips over the more fluid like asthenosphere (mantel) a phenomenon known as "Lithospheric displacment" or the displacment of earth's crust.

I wish I could say this event wasn’t going to happen but that won’t change the fact and reality of it being true in my mind knowing what will happen already. I quite frankly do not enjoy having to do this footwork in only trying to “HELP” people know about the future but I am doing it anyway because I know it’s extremely important and the “helping people part” is the only thing keeping me going- the rest of it is not what I prefer to do with my time if I had a choice. I cannot sit back though knowing that people will for the most part “NOT” be prepared when this event happens and will “NOT” know what to do, where to go and how to survive all because they were “NOT” informed in time having no familiarity with what events would take place and how as the earth starts to flip poles and massive tsunamis, earthquakes and so on begin!

If this is all true and please put yourself in my shoes for a minute and just pretend you were “Me” knowing this. What would you do about it and can you understand why I am bringing this to people’s attention? It is my conscience that has bothered me knowing this. 2012 is not a cataclysmic event but an aftermath of one, a re-birth/new-dawn and the “In The Know” groups of governments are fully equipped/prepared but do not yet know exactly “When” this will happen but are sure it “Will” happen. It’s not a matter of “IF” but “When”. I live on the west coast of USA and have only seen one other website out there that has received similar information as mine from other sources having access to “Future Knowledge” It just so happens he lives in Australia and has provided the exact same date as I have. Coincidence? I don’ think so but you be the judge! www.poleshift2011.com...

Solon, the famous Greek historian, philosopher and statesman (who lived in Athens between 639-599BC)—was much disdained/ sometimes ridiculed concerning his Atlantis accounts and theories; Nicholas Copernicus(1473-1543) Polish astronomer who promulgated the theory that Earth and the other known planets moved around the sun—was terribly persecuted by the Catholic church for his radical views; Michel de Nostradamus(150366) French astrologer, physician and seer, was practically hunted down and destroyed by the Church hierarchy in Rome for writing his radical beliefs/prognostications into the future; Galileo(1564-1642) Italian astronomer, physicist and map maker who demonstrated the truth of Copernican theory’ with his early invention of the telescope—was soundly discredited, ridiculed and tyrannized by the Roman church for his work and purest theories; Christopher Columbus (1446?-1506) Italian navigator, mapmaker, sailor, explorer, theorist in the service of Spain (discovering America in 1492 believing that the world was indeed round)—lies buried on the

Caribbean island of Santo Domingo—dying penniless and in ridicule/dishonor/shame for his gallant efforts; Sir Isaac Newton(1642-1727)English mathematician and philosopher who formulated the binomial theorem, the laws of gravity and motion and the true elements of differential calculus—was widely believed by many of his contemporaries and the Holy Roman Church quite certifiably mad/insane—(until he was proven otherwise);Dr. Immanuel Velikovsky (1895-1979)Russian born author, researcher, physician and modern-day theorist who penned two seminal books on the subject of Earth Changes: Earth In Upheavaland Worlds In Collision—remains one of the most controversial authors on the subject, and to this day is still vilified for his ground-breaking efforts. Dr. Zecharia Sitchin, a Russian Jew born in Palestine in 1920 and most notably recognized for his best-selling book, The Twelfth Planet, and many other excellent books on topic, remains today one of the Internet’s most sought/debated/controversial authors of record.

Charles Hapgood (PathOfThePole-1999) and John White(PoleShift-1998),two contemporary authors who explored the concept of the‘ poleshift’ hypothesis—still continue largelyunaccredited/unrecognizedfortheirsplendidground-breakingtheoriesandliterarywork onthemuchgloballydebatedsubjectofmodern-dayEarthChanges;andGordonMichael Scallion, a prolific writer, teacher and futurist(who has appeared on numerous television and radio network programs throughout the world),has also authored several credible books on the subject including his Future Map of North America and Future Map of the World,—Michael Scallion persists (as well with all of the above-mentioned personalities),in being a controversial writer/theorist/scientist regarding the subject of Earth Changes by him expressing certain purist views concerning the future‘continental makeup’of planet Earth post the 2011 pole shift event. So there you have it—throughout history those ‘bravesouls’ who dared to speak out expressing their personal theories and research on controversial science/metaphysics/social topics/prophecy—have all been targets of vicious scientific/religious/societal/governmental bias and professional ridicule‘ above and beyond their call of duty.

If I see a blind man crossing the street and a vehicle coming towards him do I ignore what I see or do I call out and warn the blind man. What if the blind man cannot hear the vehicle coming and he does not believe me. What if he thinks I'm playing a trick on him do I run out and force the blind man off the street or do I continue to warn him to get off the street hoping that he will listen and act in time.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Brown Dwarf/Sub-stellar object Review!

Astronomers concluded that something else was out there, something extremely massive with an incredibly strong gravitational pull, perturbing the outer planets of the solar system. Astronomers labeled this unknown object as Planet X. (X) Simply stands for “Unknown” The ancient civilizations also misinterpreted this object to be a planet or comet having zero knowledge of what a brown dwarf is. Astronomers have since started looking at the possibility of it being a “Dark Star’. Due to it’s incredible gravitational affect it’s demonstrating on the outer planets. There is an ongoing debate on whether or not low mass brown dwarfs should be classified as giant gas planets or failed stars.

In 1972 the Institute of Theoretical Astronomy in Leningrad used the perturbations in the orbit of known comets to help calculate this object. In the same year, astronomers at the Livermore Radiation Laboratory in California used the perturbations in the orbit of Halley’s comet and two other objects to also mathematically demonstrate the existence of this massive and mysterious object traveling outside the visible solar system.

By the late 1970’s, most astronomers had enough theoretical and mathematical evidence to be convinced that something was out there. Most astronomers then concluded the only thing left to do is identify this dark, mysterious object and determine its exact orbital track. Focus then changed to finding where this object was going/headed and when. Then in the early 1980’s the search for this mysterious object strangely escalated in intensity at NASA and other governmental institutions. In 1981 the following statement was made“Astronomers readying telescopes to probe the outer reaches of our solar system”

Dr. Tom Van Flandern of the US Naval Observatory states this objects path is highly elliptical like that of a comet. Throughout the early 1980’s NASA searched desperately for this object but could not find it even though they had powerful light gathering telescopes pointed in it’s general direction due to the object not emitting any visible light. On January 30th 1983 an article from New York Times states:
“Something out there beyond the farthest reaches of the known solar system seems to be tugging at Uranus and Neptune. Some giant gravitational force keeps perturbing the two giant planets, causing irregularities in their orbits. The force suggests a presence that’s far away and unseen, a large celestial object that may be the long sought Planet X.”

Later that same year in 1983 NASA’s newly launched IRAS (Infrared Astronomical Satellite) spotted a large, dark, mysterious object coming towards us from the depths of space. Their discovery was mentioned in a 1983 Washington Post interview with the chief IRAS scientist from JPL in California. Dr. Gerry Neugebauer. The article states:
”A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion, by an orbiting telescope (IRAS) So Mysterious is this object that astronomers do not know it if is a planet, a giant comet, or a nearby proto-star (dwarf star) that never got hot enough to become a star.”

Brown Dwarfs!
Currently there is some debate as to what criterion to use to define the separation between a brown dwarf from a giant planet at very low brown dwarf masses (~13 MJ ), and whether brown dwarfs are required to have experienced fusion at some point in their history.

As read there are many different classifications of brown dwarfs and an ongoing debate on whether some of them with low mass should be classified as brown dwarfs or giant gas planets like Jupiter.

A remarkable property of brown dwarfs is that they are all roughly the same radius as Jupiter. This can make distinguishing them from planets difficult.

Brown dwarfs are all about the same radius; so anything that size with over 10 Jupiter masses is unlikely to be a planet.

Smallest brown dwarf found:
Smallest Cha 110913-773444 L 11h09m13.63s -77°34'44.6" Chamaeleon Distance: 163ly (50pc), 1.8 RJupiter

Take a look at this chart for size range:
abyss.uoregon.edu...

Appearance at close range:
news.cnet.com...

Brown dwarfs highly unpredictable/irregular orbital patterns of stars and free-floating capabilities!

Brown dwarfs close to Earth include Epsilon Indi Ba and Bb, a pair of dwarfs gravitationally bound to a sunlike star, around 12 light-years from the Sun.

Tight Orbit of two objects challenges convention:
Astronomers have imaged a pair of objects orbiting each other at just three times the distance from Earth to the Sun, the closest separation ever directly observed between objects outside our solar system. One of the objects is a low-mass star, and the other is a failed star known as a brown dwarf.
The previous record for direct image of tight-orbiting objects involved a brown dwarf 14 times the Earth-Sun distance.
Since 1995, astronomers have been able to detect objects at similar and even tighter orbital groupings, in some cases even large planets around other stars. But that detection method is indirect, noting a gravitational wobble in the larger object induced by the smaller one.
Full article:
www.space.com...

Orbital patterns and free-floating capabilities.
But starting in 1995, discoveries of huge planets around other stars, plus new objects that are neither planet nor star, have forced the IAU to draw some distinctions. The movement gained momentum in recent weeks with the announcement of free-floating objects in space that look like planets.

Exoplanets and brown dwarfs
Since the first planet was discovered orbiting another star in 1995, more than 50 extrasolar planets, or exoplanets, have been found. These planets are nothing like what we're used to. They are huge -- often many times the mass of Jupiter -- and some are altogether more like another class of object, the brown dwarf.
Full article: www.space.com...

As you can see some brown dwarfs orbit stars and in unpredictable/irregular orbital patterns, some on highly elliptical orbits, some freely traveling through space coming in and out of areas sometimes taking on new orbital patterns and others tightly orbiting objects and other stars indefinitely. Now I can only give you information that you can verify but if I was to tell you more about the brown dwarf that has not yet been confirmed I assume you would quickly dismiss it. What I can tell you and what we clearly see is that astronomers still know very little about brown dwarfs with only the first one officially confirmed recently in 1995. New discoveries on these objects are continually being made and astronomical discoveries of this object will continue for years to come as there are many more things yet unknown/undiscovered.

Brown dwarfs orbit in highly elliptical/irregular orbital patterns and are rogue celestial/sub-stellar objects that can also travel freely through space.

A few examples of orbital patterns around stars:
www.darkstar1.co.uk...
www.darkstar1.co.uk...
www.greatdreams.com...

Orbital patterns and free-floating capabilities.
But starting in 1995, discoveries of huge planets around other stars, plus new objects that are neither planet nor star, have forced the IAU to draw some distinctions. The movement gained momentum in recent weeks with the announcement of free-floating objects in space that look like planets.

For many years, efforts to discover brown dwarfs were frustrating and searches to find them seemed fruitless. In 1988, however, University of California, Los Angeles professors Eric Becklin and Ben Zuckerman identified a faint companion to GD 165 in an infrared search of white dwarfs.

Brown dwarfs are hard to find in the sky, as they would emit almost no light. Their strongest emissions would be in the infrared (IR) spectrum, and ground-based IR detectors were too imprecise at that time to readily identify any brown dwarfs.

1995: First brown dwarf verified. Teide 1, an M8 object in the Pleiades cluster, is picked out with a CCD in the Spanish Observatory of Roque de los Muchachos of the Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias.

Over all source for much of the information:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I am not sure why you replied to me-you did not mention anything about my post.

I have a question for you, ET_Man. There is no doubt you are intelligent and have studied this phenomenon. Did you learn (research) all of this before meeting the benevolent ET's or was it after being told news by them?

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join