It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Hi Benedict9,

I have great respect for you and www.poleshift2011.com... and what your doing, thank you for coming forward and making that clear for everyone. I also notice your located in Australia while I'm in the west coast of USA. I would love to visit Australia someday, I’ve been to that part of the world but never actually stayed in Australia. Maybe someday!

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenius
ETMan, this thread is showing an unidentifiable dark spot by the sun:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Is it what you speak of?

NO!

Line 2....

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Hi Lpowell0627,

Here's my question including a little background:

I have taken a map of the world, and then taken maps of volcanoes, fault lines, nuclear power plants, bodies of water, and mountain ranges. I printed these out on vellum paper and laid them over the world map. If a pole shift occurs, as I'm sure you already know, one can not be near any fault lines, coastlines, nuclear power plants, or volcanoes. Further, one must be situated near a natural fresh water source and at an elevation of at least 2500 feet. From my findings, I can only see 5 -6 areas in the WORLD that are feasible for even a chance for survival. By areas, I don't mean countries. I mean specific locations within countries.

Can you please explain to me then how you are determining YOUR safe areas?

There is no one place that will be free from danger- earthquakes/super storms etc.
Safe zones really all come down to common sense like you have suggested about staying away from nuclear power plants, fault lines, volcanoes, coastlines, some mountain ranges, large bodies of water, large cities/structures/populations etc.

I have looked at the map/information you provided some pages back and I just don't see how you can say those are all safe areas? There were a few in there that I also came up with, but most of them I have determined to be not safe at all.

Please clarify for me how you determined the areas that you are telling people is a safe, surviable area. Thank you.

The safety zone areas came from www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I have my own feedback on some particular areas and I don’t necessarily always agree but for the most part the entire world will be affected and there is really zero absolute 100% certainty/guarantee on safety zones unless your meant to know about them coming from higher sources. If it’s your time to go there is not much you can do about it and depending on who that person is they are most likely only moving to a higher/better place so death is a celebration/re-union for most!

Using good judgment and staying away from things as suggested nuclear power plants, fault lines, volcanoes, coastlines, some mountain ranges, large bodies of water, mass cities, large structures etc are all things people should look out for. Elevation is a giveaway, being away from coast lines and if your not on high enough ground at least be on the look out with a back up plan on finding higher elevation when the signs come and you know things are close. Many areas will be survivable afterwards but then weeks will pass while areas continue to flood-always have a backup plan wherever you settle down. Even if you think an area is safe-have another place within range of that one as a back up. There will be many signs that precede this event with more than a few days notice unless power/media is intentionally cut off which may happen in some parts of the world or you are contained by government from leaving or evacuating areas then you will still have time to act but you need to have preparations ready and a backup plan. (If you plan to make an effort to survive all of this that is.)

Eventually most of the world will know and billions will be in confusion/distress most not understanding what they are seeing and being told or what is really expected to happen. People will quickly lose trust in the system and governments/military realizing that this has been a long kept secret. Upon the masses coming to realization of this there will be of course mass panic, hysteria/chaos and some governments will either contain/or take control of a situation by whatever force is necessary. People in power positions are only thinking of the continuity of government/power/economic structure/civilization etc. This is why they have long prepared with deep (DUMB) underground military bases in many cases entire cities that can provide food, water, shelter and living quarters for hundreds of thousands to millions if not more in some areas.

(Majoritevly Speaking) The world who never visits websites like this and may have only heard about a mayan calendar or 2012 in the movies are completely unaware of an incoming brown dwarf that will reap havoc on earth causing major destruction including the potential loss of billions of lives at pole shift. If one can make it through the pole shift one will have a challenge/struggle in surviving the aftermath, the pole shift is only a beginning of hard times expected afterwards but eventually it does get better and things will change and groups will be allowed to assist/help humanity in rebuilding from other places. The brown dwarf will in great force flip the poles upon it’s pass, the poles will not flip all on their own accord, it’s the brown dwarfs massive gravitational affect on earth that will forcefully push it out of place when it passes between earth and the Sun. It could scientifically be proven with a mini version of earth, the sun, calculations on a brown dwarf passing if someone’s up to the task.

Most people out there have no idea what is coming and there have been MANY distractions and disinformation on the subject. If people really knew all things currently happening and why governments and militaries of the world are doing what they are doing they would be blown away knowing the complete/big picture. Most of the troops and militaries are left in the dark for the most part taking orders and there are operation fronts such as- Wars- (IS) International Security, (NS) National Security, War on Terror, War on Drugs and so on. This is not too say there is not a problem in many of these areas-only to say this is how preparations for this event is being kept/hidden-covered up and many in power positions/government are left in the dark themselves. It’s no wonder that missing Trillions vanished without a trace and I would call that an understatement.

There are select groups in the know, it’s not all of the government, military and so forth, were talking about the highest levels and selected holders of this information. Most of them do it believing they are doing the right thing by keeping it from the masses because they know how this would affect the world and there is virtually nothing governments of the world can do to keep everyone alive and they know it. So instead of telling the people the truth- they withhold this information for as long as they possibly can to allow normal government world/trade/economy to function. The day will come where all –H- breaks lose if you catch my drift. You don’t want to be around large populated areas when this happens!

For the most part billions will have zero clue having never learned/studied about a potential pole-shift. They will not know how to prepare, where to go, what to do and who to trust. I know some countries will contain their populations with martial law and military to maintain order but then even the military will cause problems and abandon ship! There will be some countries (South East Asia) In particular that will have no chance and the people will know it last minute. These are places I would hope to never be only because of the mass panic/hysteria/chaos, some will take lives believing it’s all coming to an end. (What a waste of a good lived life at the last minute) Think of working your entire life for something then blowing it all within a few days. Gambling away your entire inheritance/life savings on a few quick bets. I can only pray for those countries and people and I know good people only head to good places! In the long run everyone can make it as there are infinite amounts of time and lives to correct errors and learn the necessary lessons!

If you have your own suggestions on safe zone areas feel free to contact me or post them on ATS for people to view/see and discuss.

Best Wishes!
ET_MAN

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by doiknow

Hi DoIknow,

1) WHAT ALIENS TOLD YOU ABOUT THESE EVENTS? GRAYS, ANUNNAKI, Pleiadians , reptillians or another????

None of the above!

2) Still you 2 have not answered my question what makes you two so uniquely special you got these visions when noone else or few did?

Originally posted by doiknow
Someone asked a question earlier why out of 8 billion people on the planet where you one of the only informed?

Why are the other 799,000,000,000 humans getting shafted and only you few get the vision?

Doesnt that seem kinda unfair

World Population:
As of 6 October 2009, the Earth's population is estimated by the United States Census Bureau to be 6.789 billion.

If this is close to accurate well I would guess there are in the millions aware of what is coming around the world including compartmentalized parts of governments (upper level) who have long prepared for it. There are various other prophecies from ancient civilizations that have given this same type of information. There's evidence in historical records, tablets, scrolls, papyrus's, archeological discoveries, scientific findings, astronomical discoveries and so on. Your question can really apply to just about every prophet and prophecy. How would it feel to go back in time and tell everyone that the earth was round? Do you think they would treat you fairly or would it be "Off with his head"!

3) Modern man has only been around a few thousands years according to most scientists.

I’m getting the feeling the world is still flat and the earth is the center of the galaxy and all things revolve around us.

If this catastrophe happens every now and then how is man ever gonna ADVANCE!? If everytime we get technically more advanced this happens and starts us once again from point 0 we will never advanced or explore space as a species. If a big planet, dwarf star etc comes and wipes us out every now and then we will never evolve.

Good questions. Most are spiritually not ready for more technology or to travel throughout the solar system,

This is like building a house and getting half way done and a bull dozer wrecking it, then rinse and repeat. Whats the GD point? IN fact how could any species in the universe advanced to FTL travel and beyond if they got hit or destroyed every few thousand years?

Much to think about-everything has a reason/purpose even death and destruction whether we see/realize it or not.

4) To those who say humans are bad and this is cleansing the earth. Do you not realize the evil people who are corrupting the world are the ones who WILL LIKELY SURVIVE THIS EVEN IF IT HAPPENED? They have money for underground facilitys , submarines, airplanes etc. I know plenty of good people and i have to see them suffer while some millionaire or billionaire politician is in his underground bunker with enough water and food to last years looking through his above ground cameras laughing. I can see him thinking to himself now "ive fcked those guys for years now they are being fcked by aliens and god".

Humans are not bad, they are just going through a learning experience, every soul is on his/her own journey at a different level. From an infinite perspective everyone will and have already made it through these experiences one way or another and eventually most will reach that level necessary to move up. (Progression of consciousness and soul is a never ending eternal round /process.

If you think the super wealthy and elite will have it better- you are seeing things from the wrong view/angle coming from earth/temporal perspective it may appear that way. Those who die and are generally decent/sincere good people have it much better than the wealthiest elite on earth. Non-terrestrial (Not of this world) Extraterrestrial, inter-dimensional, Aliens, Angels, God/Gods, Creators/Teachers, whatever words you prefer to use with all that is out there is NOT Fing humanity. It’s humanity that is Fing themselves, each individual has control and freewill to make decisions and there is only law of consequence to action (Law of the harvest) What you sow you reap!

The only thing that counts down here is what’s on the inside not on the out. Death is only a word created by human finite minds to understand the absence of what we consider to be life. Death does not exist only from human perspective/perception. Once humanity reaches a higher state of consciousness it will understand and change the word in the dictionary. The word death really should be recess or spring break because school is temporarily out and it’s much nicer when you take a vacation from this world so why even worry, I honestly look forward to the day it’s decided. Everyone comes with an expiration date! For those who carry much on their shoulders consider hitting the spiritual gym, release the weight, guilt, shame, envy, hate, jealousy, pride, ego whatever it is you have –set spiritual goals for yourself.

Ask yourself within where do I hurt, what makes me angry, what gets me upset/emotional, what do I regret, have you forgiven everyone, have you told them you forgive them, have you released all that energy and emotion from past memories yet? If you haven’t then start working on it, things are not easy for those who start to face some of these things for a first time but it’s a start and you will start to feel the weight, and bricks come flying off your shoulders if you do. You will have never felt better when your finished and you must maintain that feeling by not allowing other things to build up inside. Watch your thoughts, deeds/actions (always)!

Never lie, cheat, steal, deceive- do what feels right and closely listen stay in tune to what your consciousness within you tells you. As an example if you are a salesman and are over charging someone for instance and don’t feel right about it-Listen to that feeling and don’t do it even if the person wants to overpay you- don’t take it. DO what you feel is right, choose what is right, stay positive, don’t always use your human mind to make decisions try to use your inner feelings as guidance instead (Most of what you feel inside when it comes to important decisions is being given to you from elsewhere, everyone is being guided/directed.) I think everyone gets the point and most of this stuff everyone deep down inside already knows.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Awaken Your Consciousness, Open Your Minds!

Take the time and watch each video:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
It is said, "you will know a man by what comes out of his mouth".

I know the op, because I know what he speaks about.

People should take this seriously. Even if you do not believe it to be true, there is a 50% chance it will take place. Can you be confident with your bet?

People with wealth and knowledge of what is about to happen, are preparing them selves. Even the wars and space station are going to stop operating by 2011 ..... those missions will end. Then what?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
It is said, "you will know a man by what comes out of his mouth".

I know the op, because I know what he speaks about.

People should take this seriously. Even if you do not believe it to be true, there is a 50% chance it will take place. Can you be confident with your bet?

People with wealth and knowledge of what is about to happen, are preparing them selves. Even the wars and space station are going to stop operating by 2011 ..... those missions will end. Then what?

Hi Win52,

I believe you know as well as I do that these things will surely come!

There is 100% chance it will take place.

The same way I can say- there is 100% chance the sun will rise again tomorrow.

The 1-0-11-2-0-11 date has a purpose!

[edit on 9-10-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
THE UNIVERSE...
Opening the mind a little more!

The earth travels approx 595 million miles around the sun at a speed of roughly 66,600 miles per hour. It takes light roughly 8 minutes to reach earth from the Sun.

The Sun converts around 600 million tons of hydrogen into approx 596 million tons of helium every second. 4 million tons is converted into energy per second, roughly 240 million tons per minute!

You can fit about 1.3+ million earths inside the Sun.

Some of the biggest stars yet discovered by science are 3,000 Kelvin/cool supergiant 2,600 times the size of the Sun. Gives you a small glimpse of what's out there. 2,600 X 1.3 Million earths= Supergiant star!

There are roughly 100 Billion stars within the Milky Way. The galaxy is around 100,000 light years wide, it would take you approx 100,000 years to travel the galaxy at the speed of light going 186,000 miles per second or 11 MILLION+ miles per minute at 669+ MILLION miles per hour!
(Majority of interstellar/traveling ET's travel much-much faster than this.)

Andromeda galaxy approx 2, 500,000 light years away. The light that recorded this image left Andromeda roughly 2.5 million years ago. This galaxy is approx 200,000 light years wide, twice the size of the milky way!

There are infinite galaxies out there within infinite amounts of space/time.

Dark Energy and Dark Matter -just a very small glimpse! Call it a hard-drive!

There are infinite amounts of objects, space, planets, solar systems, suns within infinite universe’s, dimensions, worlds/existences beyond all human understanding/comprehension-everything is continually changing/progressing/transforming/upgrading in some cases downgrading!

A small glimpse of the universe and concept of infinity.
1Min Video clip:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-10-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
ETMAN DO you like this verse??

Revelations 1:3

Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy,
and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what
is written in it, because the time is near.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
ETman how do you like this song?

www.youtube.com...

I'm waking up at the start of the end of the world,
but it's feeling just like every other morning before
Now I wonder what my life is going to mean if it's gone

The cars are moving, like, a half a mile an hour and I
started staring at the passengers who're waving goodbye
Can you tell me what was ever really special about me all this time

But I believe the world is burning to the ground
Oh well, I guess we're gonna find out
Let's see how far we've come

Well I believe it all is coming to an end
Oh well, I guess we're gonna pretend

I think it turned ten o' clock, but I don't really know
Then I can't remember caring for an hour or so
Started crying and I couldn't stop myself
I started running, but there's nowhere to run to

I sat down on the street and took a look at myself,
said, "Where you going, man? You know the world is headed for Hell
Say your goodbyes if you've got someone you can say goodbye to"

I believe the world is burning to the ground

It's gone, gone, baby, it's all gone
There is no one on the corner and there's no one at home
It was cool, cool, it was just all cool
Now it's over for me and it's over for you

Well, it's gone, gone, baby, it's all gone
There is no one on the corner and there's no one at home
Well, it was cool, cool, it was just all cool
Now it's over for me and it's over for you

But I believe the world is burning to the ground

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Why warn People ETMAN? For if what you say is true their is a afterlife, death is but a door. If you are sure of this death should be meaningless. Lets greet this darkstar together and not run. Die with smiles on our face and transcend this plane of existence!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by doiknow

Why warn People ETMAN? For if what you say is true their is a afterlife, death is but a door. If you are sure of this death should be meaningless. Lets greet this dark star together and not run. Die with smiles on our face and transcend this plane of existence!!!!

It’s a very good question doiknow and I’m glad you made that observation.
Death is nothing but a door to a better/higher place you are absolutely correct and there should be nothing to fear or run away from. To further answer your question I will answer you with an email I received from a doctor who has been following the thread.

Dear ET Man,
Thanks for your reply which I did not expect to come any way thanks once again.
I am really happy to see you on ATS and I did not miss to read any of your postings, there are people some times irritating you but for our sake you must stay and give us your updates.

One thing I would like to ask you, why one has to try and survive this cataclysm and have more pain of surviving latter on?
We know that we can not enter higher dimensions with out leaving our 3rd dimension physical body,if after this cataclysm (or coming events) are meant for either reincarnation or transfer into other dimensions then why try and survive? or is there any purpose which I could not understand?

The true theme/motive of me sharing this information is really on the lines of what you are suggesting. Being spiritually prepared is all that matters and maintaining that in the here and now as anyone can of course die at any given time with or without a cataclysm. Not everyone thinks along the lines as you do but more people need to come to a realization of this in order to understand that surviving this event is truly not important- its the event however that may wake a few people up to prepare and spiritual preparation is more important than anything whether they survive it or not. It’s ok to not want to survive it but make sure you have spiritually packed your bags and cleaned up your mess before leaving.

So from my standpoint the physical survival is smokescreen but it's what people need in physicality to humble and alert themselves to the fact that materialistic things/physicality is temporal and should not be the focus of how we live our lives as it's insignificant to things of eternal existence and unimportant in the long run.

That is why many things happen on earth both good and bad, they are aloud to happen on earth in order to teach the souls of men that life is short and so it's not how you live but how your spirit lives while experiencing a body on earth as the spirit is not the body and looks nothing like the body. Everyone is therefore nothing more than light/intelligence/energy occupying matter in a material shell (The human body). That light/intelligence/energy is the soul and can appear as it chooses to appear in light form however when a soul is incarnated or takes on material form it sometimes is limited in what it can select to occupy due to the condition/consciousness of the soul.The choice is not always up to the soul but to the Overseers/Creator/Designers/Teachers of the soul or those who are above running the show so to speak of this dimension/universe/reality. (They also only work according to our free will of choice and can bless us or curse us due to the consequence of our own actions but in the long run life is nothing more than a disciplinary school where we learn some of the lessons the hard way in order for our soul to really progress and gain greater understanding by experiencing hardships/trials both good and bad.

We know that we can not enter higher dimensions with out leaving our 3rd dimension physical body,if after this cataclysm (or coming events) are meant for either reincarnation or transfer into other dimensions then why try and survive? or is there any purpose which I could not understand?

You've really caught the gist of the message without me having to say it out loud and I have not said much about this on that particular ATS website.There is no real need honestly to survive physically because the only thing that matters is surviving spiritually. But you will not be allowed to die if your time is not up, you do not have control over when your soul is taken but you do have the option of freewill to take your own life which I suggest nobody ever do because of the consequences of such actions. Leaving this world if the time comes for an individual should be a type of celebration not a disaster (Though it appears that way to us on earth) It basically means that person has done what they came for and is moving onto higher and better places so it really is something to look forward to. But that doesn't mean we go out and pray/hope to die at anytime or move onto the beach front waiting for gigantic tsunamis to take us down. Actually we should have the understanding that if we live or die its OK and look forward to moving onto better places but we still are here for a reason/purpose of learning/studying/experiencing like in school and thinking too much about death or looking forward to it I should say can be a distraction to our very purpose of why were here in the first place.

The real focus should be on making our weakness's become strengths and it takes a lot of time to work on patience, understanding, forgiveness, humility etc. So do I plan on running and hiding for future events? Not at all, in fact I will do what I can to place my family in a good position and myself that gives us a good chance of making it through the storms but that doesn't mean packing up our bags and moving to some remote place and digging a cave under the earth. I plan to share this very message on a few websites and videos in the future and this is the only message IMO that is the most important but not everybody thinks in the same way as you do Sometimes people need to face a great disaster/cataclysm to give them a wake up call in order to pay more attention to spiritual preparations and their own lives/weakness’s’/faults/conditions etc.

In fact the most important thing for people to understand is -To live or die is not what's important the only thing that matters is how our soul condition is in the present. So people should maintain a free conscious that feels zero guilt, shame, regret or weight knowing that they have made amends with everyone. The condition of the soul in the current state is all that counts in the long run. Survival is just illusion and a smokescreen as all of physicality is in general. All things are illusion for those who really know how it works and what’s behind the curtain. The ancient Egyptians used to have a saying/belief that the soul had to weigh a certain amount or if it was too heavy it would not make it to a good place via underworld. If the soul is filled with burdens, guilt, shame overwhelmingly and heavy- it will have a hard time facing all it’s done after this life. Since the soul moves to another dimension it cannot fix or patch up those mistakes it made in this dimension easily afterwards. A soul needs to be prepared and fix/patch up it’s mistakes here in the dimension and right now.

Maintaining a clear conscious is extremely important, striving to be the best you can be in a sincere down to earth humble way. Life is a gift and if people realized how much of a blessing it is for them to have this opportunity of being here right now they would change their outlook on life completely. What the Teachers/Creators/Designers have done for human beings is as comparable as us taking the spirit of a small animal and allowing it to enter a human body and become a greater intelligence/conscious being. This is a small analogy of how big the gift of life is SO DON’T BLOW IT because some souls can be permanently exterminated but these cases would be very rare and only if the soul chooses to never exist can this happen. Freewill is something that will never be taken away and is the law of all existences/universe’s/realities. (However there are a few where you will work hard slave labor. Earth is a small example and can be considered a slave labor planet to a certain extent but there is much worse places than earth where freedom is taken away and you are nothing but a slave treated like beast- but freedom is NEVER taken away eternally.-) Consequence to actions will catch up to everyone!

Once a person comes to realization of a higher understanding that all things in this material world are illusion/smokescreen and the only thing that matters is the current state of consciousness (Soul condition) of an individual then that particular individual is close to what I like to call graduation day from the 3rd dimension or 3rd grade. We are literally children down here and small in size when it comes to soul consciousness and we are growing/learning but it's a path that all souls/intelligence/light takes and we will move forward continually if we allow ourselves to. Things will only get better and better if we are sincere, try our best and choose to progress.

I'll get back to you on how you could contribute in helping us, I'll forward your kind offer to the other people working on setting up the websites who are looking for people to assist.

In your page78 you mentioned that you need volunteers to help propagate this message well sir here I am at your disposal. I am a retired Specialist (Anesthesiology) medical doctor who was working as an Asst.Professor in University of Medical Science’s. I think I can be of help to you.

Bye
Sincerely
Dr.____Annonymous!

Best Regards,
ET_MAN

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by doiknow

I'm waking up at the start of the end of the world,

The end of the world as you perceive it will never come while man still occupies earth! Billion+ years down the road it will be remodeled/cleaned out for new life. Eventually earth will pass away along with all things in this solar system and a new solar system will come in it's place. Upgraded!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

[edit on 9-10-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Here are some scientific articles that tend to support the thesis of the existence of a large large Jovian/Dwarf type body in our solar system.
I know very little about astronomy so I have n’t made any comments with regard to this information. However, I think the information speaks for itself and indicates that it is quite possible for a brown dwarf to exist in our solar system. What the consequences of this fact might entail I can only guess but I see no reason to discount ET man’s intriguing testimony.

Article published 2006.
www.spacedaily.com...

The Binary Research Institute (BRI) has found that orbital characteristics of the recently discovered planetoid, "Sedna", demonstrate the possibility that our sun might be part of a binary star system. A binary star system consists of two stars gravitationally bound orbiting a common center of mass.
Once thought to be highly unusual, such systems are now considered to be common in the Milky Way galaxy.
Walter Cruttenden at BRI, Professor Richard Muller at UC Berkeley, Dr. Daniel Whitmire of the University of Louisiana, amongst several others, have long speculated on the possibility that our sun might have an as yet undiscovered companion. Most of the evidence has been statistical rather than physical.
www.newscientist.com...

Alan Stern, a planetary scientist at NASA, says 1000 or more additional planetary bodies may be lurking at the outermost edges of our solar system, in the mysterious band of icy debris beyond Neptune called the Kuiper Belt, and in the more distant Oort Cloud, where some comets are believed to originate.
"If you like change hold on to your hat, because the view of our solar system is changing dramatically," says Stern. "I fully expect in the deep outer solar system that we will find objects the size of Earth, Mars and potentially larger as this century unfolds."

Source en.wikipedia.org...(star)

Claimed periodicity of mass extinctions
In 1984, paleontologists David Raup and Jack Sepkoski published a paper claiming that they had identified a statistical periodicity in extinction rates over the last 250 million years using various forms oftime series analysis.[1] They focused on the extinction intensity of fossil families of marine vertebrates, invertebrates, and protozoans, identifying 12 extinction events over the time period in question. The average time interval between extinction events was determined as 26 million years. At the time, two of the identified extinction events (Cretaceous-Tertiary and Late Eocene) could be shown to coincide with large impact events. Although Raup and Sepkoski could not identify the cause of their supposed periodicity, they suggested that there might be a non-terrestrial connection. The challenge to propose a mechanism was quickly addressed by several teams of astronomers.
Development of the Nemesis hypotheses
Two teams of astronomers, Whitmire and Jackson, and Davis, Hut, and Muller, independently published similar hypotheses to explain Raup and Sepkoski's extinction periodicity in the same issue of the journalNature.[2][3] This hypothesis proposes that the sun may have an as yet undetected companion star in a highly elliptical orbit that periodically disturbs comets in the Oort cloud, causing a large increase in the number of comets visiting the inner solar system with a consequential increase in impact events on Earth. This became known as the Nemesis (or, more colorfully, Death Star) hypothesis.
If it does exist, the exact nature of Nemesis is uncertain. Richard A. Muller suggests that the most likely object is a red dwarf with magnitude between 7 and 12,[4] while Daniel P. Whitmire and Albert A. Jackson argue for a brown dwarf. If a red dwarf, it would undoubtedly already exist in star catalogs, but its true nature would only be detectable by measuring its parallax; due to orbiting the Sun it would have a very low proper motion and would escape detection by proper motion surveys that have found stars like the 9th magnitude Barnard's star.
The last major extinction event was about 5 million years ago, so Muller posits that Nemesis is likely 1-1.5 light years away at present, and even has ideas of what area of the sky it might be in (supported by Yarris, 1987), near Hydra , based on a hypothetical orbit derived from original apogees of a number of atypical long-period comets that describe an orbital arc meeting the specifications of Muller's hypothesis.
Looking for Nemesis
If Nemesis exists, it may be detected by the planned Pan-STARRS or LSST astronomical surveys, or similar future projects. If Nemesis is a brown dwarf, as proposed by Dr. Dan Whitmire and Albert A. Jackson IV, then the upcoming WISE mission (scheduled for December 2009) should easily find it.

Info on WISE: wise.ssl.berkeley.edu...
WISE is a NASA-funded Explorer mission that will provide a vast storehouse of knowledge about the solar system, the Milky Way, and the Universe. Among the objects WISE will study are asteroids, the coolest and dimmest stars, and the most luminous galaxies.
Solar panels will provide WISE with the electricity it needs to operate, and will always point toward the Sun. Orbiting several hundred miles above the dividing line between night and day on Earth, the telescope will look out at right angles to the Sun and will always point away from Earth. As WISE orbits from the North pole to the equator to the South pole and then back up to the North pole, the telescope will sweep out a circle in the sky. As the Earth moves around the Sun, this circle will move around the sky, and after six months WISE will have observed the whole sky.

As WISE sweeps along the circle a small mirror scans in the opposite direction, capturing an image of the sky onto an infrared sensitive digital camera which will take a picture every 11 seconds. Each picture will cover an area of the sky 3 times larger than the full Moon. After 6 months WISE will have taken nearly 1,500,000 pictures covering the entire sky. Each picture will have one megapixel at each of four different wavelengths that range from 5 to 35 times longer than the longest waves the human eye can see. Data taken by WISE will be downloaded by radio transmission 4 times per day to computers on the ground which will combine the many images taken by WISE into an atlas covering the entire celestial sphere and a list of all the detected objects.

Latest on Mission
Aug. 11, 2009 – Ball Aerospace engineers have packed the satellite into a shipping container for delivery in mid-August to California’s Vandenberg Air Force Base. WISE is scheduled to launch from Vandenberg in December 2009 aboard a United Launch Alliance Delta II rocket into an Earth orbit.

Looks like we will find out one-way or another very shortly, that is assuming NASA releases the data!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by doiknow

1) WHAT ALIENS TOLD YOU ABOUT THESE EVENTS?

High Spirit realm group referred to as the Council of Elders. You have dealt with them prior to incarnation and will again. This message was revealed prior to scientific source confirmation that I didn’t ask for, nor seek. It served as the icing on the cake I guess to spur me into taking this action (making mass disclosures) at this time without hesitation.

2) what makes you two so uniquely special you got these visions when noone else or few did?

We are simply at different stages of conscious awareness, I am no more special than any other being and will never claim to be. Many others are going to experience similar dreams/visions/ heightened intuition etc. as part of their conscious awakening, as many already have. It's just that not everybody chooses to disclose these types of experiences/feelings publicly, whilst others often write them off and don't recognise their significance.YET!

3) Modern man has only been around a few thousands years according to most scientists. If this catastrophe happens every now and then how is man ever gonna ADVANCE!?

We will continue to advance and be provided with further opportunities to evolve way beyond the scope of this one 'classroom' on Earth.

4) To those who say humans are bad and this is cleansing the earth. Do you not realize the evil people who are corrupting the world are the ones who WILL LIKELY SURVIVE THIS EVEN IF IT HAPPENED? They have money for underground facilitys , submarines, airplanes etc. I know plenty of good people and i have to see them suffer while some millionaire or billionaire politician is in his underground bunker with enough water and food to last years looking through his above ground cameras laughing. I can see him thinking to himself now "ive fcked those guys for years now they are being fcked by aliens and god".

This is not a punishment, the Creator/s display unconditional love and want us all to advance for our benefit. A seemingly negative experience isn't a negative if the outcome serves a higher purpose for the greater good of our growth and soul evolution. Darkness having any real power is another illusion--it’s presence here just serves to test you as part of this 3D energy construct. When you are released from your physical container, you will simply enter through another doorway to a new experience, though what your experience beyond that door is essentially in your hands—YOUR TRUE POWER IS FREE WILL TO EMBRACE THE HIGHEST PURPOSE OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL LIFE. To attempt to do this in spite of all the negative opposition to that higher purpose within this difficult testing ground on 3D Earth. May you choose to aspire to that goal because it will certainly serve the process of individual ascension beyond a 3D plane existence. So in the meantime, love your ‘enemy’, pray for them’and that includes the so-called elites. The force of love is more powerful than you can imagine, because it is a DIVINE LIGHT FORCE that darkness can essentially never pervade. Your ultimate strength.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by truthbringsfreedom777

And I am very thankful that you have come to receive the message and are willing to share it. Truth brings freedom indeed, very profound.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi ET_MAN

I am very humbled by your comments.

I have to give you credit, your energy, commitment and perseverance is inspiring. I hope you continue to be divinely guided in your mission, and may the quality of your content and efforts continue to inspire the awakenings of the mass consciousness. It is sorely needed.

Thank you for your support and know you have mine.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The words of wisdom given about how to deal with impending doom and possibly death are very true and I am in the process of forgiving and finding ways to enjoy life. However, as time gets closer and truth comes out and panic starts to set in amongst society, well, how do we look in our childrens eyes and tell them they will probably soon die, and until then life on earth will be chaos and no we cant protect them? How do we spiritually prepare our kids in the gentlest, non fearing way, especially when we adults are having a hard time coming to terms with it?
We still have to go to work to survive until then and with no savings there's no possible way we can prepare for survival so how do we prepare our kids for death & destruction?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hello Readers and ET man.. I have read EVERY page of this posting, and i have a story to tell.....

Starting around 1997 ish , I was working in my Dry Cleaners 14-16 hours a day, as my business grew, i would spend many hours listening to the radio and let me say ART BELL was one of my favorite programs. As time went by I really believed many things that were proposed, UFO's Sascuatch, Shadow people ect.. but the one thing that really "caught me up" in concern, was the Y2K fear... it started lightly in my mind, but as more and more people claiming to be EXPERTS, or "in the know" came forward with "evidence" my worry grew..
I remember telling my wife about my thoughts on how we should become "prepared" and she just thought i was worried over nothing and said well you go ahead and do what you think is best.. she thought it was lighthearted and funny at that time. but it didn't stay funny for long.. as time went by and 2000 was approaching, so my stock piles of food supply's, and equipment grew, and i Became more certin that my "belife" was so self evident i started telling my friends about "the end" and how they should get prepared like me... i remember giving tours of my "bunker" and tools, weapons with my 15,000 rounds of ammo, and showing how the house was wired for 12volt as well as back-up power for when the grid was going to go down.... i don't want to give a full list here ,, but if it was available, i had the money to buy it.. i was so prepared i could feed a family and live without anything else- quite well, for 2 years without ever leaving my land... my wife started with teasing me in front her friends at first but i felt so "Confident" by this time i had the "you just wait and see" attitude.. i''ll show them all..................................--------------------.................. Y2K came and went................................................................ and so did my beliveability and trust in my marriage, i had a son Jan 20. and had more important things to do still working as hard as ever i became blind,,,, numb,,,, and embarrassed at how my fears became obsessions .....

my wife left,, moved out and left me and my son to fend for ourselves,, and im sure it was because, in part, of my failure to have a "REAL" hobby, to vent stress, instead i brought my stress home and made more stress in my family till everyone could "understand" why she left. (even my parents)
after 911,, i had a small vindication --- yea for me--- (with full sorrow).. my self esteem was shot.. and as the divorce went on,, Complete with pictures of my bunker and gear,,,, the state told me i had to give up my son --- she was gone and pregnant with another mans son for about 2 years , and NOW i had to give up MY BOY,,,??
That broke me ... i ended up losing my business that did around $380,000 bucks that year.. my home went into forclosure,,, they reposesed my ford explorer.. somebody stole my speed boat.. and couldn't care less...

I only blame my self, and thank God i didnt get all the neighbors on my street to follow in my footsteps.... i did try,,,,,,,,, it might have broken up other familys as well ;;
so
ET_MAN listen to me, the doom you might be feeling might be more localized to just you and ONLY you ,,,,,,as it became for me ..... i had to sell all my stuff ,,, and lost the rest..... a true tragedy of mind and spirit.

i did it all to myself and ruined the privilege of security in a loving home..

this hard working husband/father/business owner would have this kind of pain ten years later, is my only warning, sure i did "get it together " eventually... but the damage still goes on.....
im in a rental house and i pay my bills on time, but i lost much more then i was trying to SAVE.... fear grows like weeds, and can crowd out love and destroy our lives ..... the only thing i have left is a AWESOME collection of flashlights.... and the smile of my son when he hugs DAD....

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join