It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 337
<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

…IAM IAM, Bendict 9 (Who I am convinced is either ET_MAN or in on the whole hoax)…

Now you say it, the concept of ET_MAN using a puppet account – or one of his “devoted followers” (where did IAMIAM go?) relaying the events of this thread to him after he left wouldn’t surprise me at all.

There’s too much time, work and effort gone into it for him to simply walk away.

So, on saying that:

Hello ET_MAN. Care to give us one last message before the big day tomorrow?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
EOTW report from my mountain top home. The sky is not falling. The earth is not shaking. My animals are not acting strange. All electrical appliances working as they should. Weather pretty normal for this time of year......

Sun is where it should be. No extra heavenly bodies where they shouldn't be. Yep, a normal average Monday here

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

EOTW report from a grey but warm Dublin. Everything is where it should be, and nothing unusual has appeared in the sky. Birdies are singing, my cat is still being cute.

I have had three coffees and feel fine. No sign of imminent armageddon. Or brown dwarf. Or aliens.

Oh well, there's always 2012...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
EOTW report from my mountain top home. The sky is not falling. The earth is not shaking. My animals are not acting strange. All electrical appliances working as they should. Weather pretty normal for this time of year......

Sun is where it should be. No extra heavenly bodies where they shouldn't be. Yep, a normal average Monday here

Greetings Destinyone:

We have been out of touch for about six weeks at Ground Zero for Hurricane Irene in North Carolina.

And are attempting to come up to speed on on Fukushima Disaster Coverup and the recent shenanigans of the EPA.

Nothing unusual here in the beautiful mountains of Northeast Georgia, all animals as usual and no interference from CME's observed.

Weather brilliant! And ground steady.

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

EOTW report from a grey but warm Dublin. Everything is where it should be, and nothing unusual has appeared in the sky. Birdies are singing, my cat is still being cute.

I have had three coffees and feel fine. No sign of imminent armageddon. Or brown dwarf. Or aliens.

This brown dwarf appears magically from another dimension tomorrow so you should be sweet today anyway. It has never been delayed and I've had strict instructions on how to tell you that but there is no time so it could happen at anytime and I've come on my own free will to tell you that

edit on 10/10/11 by Bridge_Boy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy

This is brown dwarf appears magically from another dimension tomorrow so you should be sweet today anyway. It has never been delayed and I've had strict instructions on how to tell you that but there is no time so it could happen at anytime and I've come on my own free will to tell you that

Oh my. Surely with such important news, you started a thread here, to direct all of us to...no?????

Des
edit on 10-10-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Have been trying to pre-empt the range of available excuses. Will be interesting....... You know, just on the off chance humanity isn't wiped out today.

Ah, but you had it all wrong dear boy. It isn't an actual date. Well it was, but not now. You simply didn't have the ears to listen. You are not "special" or "chosen". What is time in a time where the is no time but the time of timeless time of timelessness? Makes sense doesn't it? Therefore, due my new age claptrap...ahem I mean wisdom.... I can never be pinned down as being in error. I simply display more wisdom with even more, nonsensical, unending, new age platitudes.........The gullible...ahem.....I mean those with the ears to hear, understand....

Or perhaps our intergalactic brethren have seen such an outpouring of soppy beauty and sugary new age unconditional love and compassion in this thread, they felt moved enough to avert disaster?

Perhaps et_man has been busy accomplishing this task himself?

Or perhaps a big @rsed planet that everyone on earth has overlooked is hurtling in close proximity as we speak?

edit on 10-10-2011 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy

This is brown dwarf appears magically from another dimension tomorrow so you should be sweet today anyway. It has never been delayed and I've had strict instructions on how to tell you that but there is no time so it could happen at anytime and I've come on my own free will to tell you that

Oh my. Surely with such important news, you started a thread here, to direct all of us to...no?????

Des
edit on 10-10-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Hahaha he did promise us all safe maps and everything in the beginning but nothing materialised... wonder why?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Cogito, Ergo Sum

Originally posted by Cogito, Ergo Sum
Or perhaps our intergalactic brethren have seen such an outpouring of soppy beauty and sugary new age unconditional love and compassion in this thread, they felt moved enough to avert disaster?

I have been wondering if it will be "the happy/loving/oneness thoughts" of the believers carried us all past the disaster. A sort of "we have them to thank" for not being wiped out sort of thing.

Or they could just pull a Harold Camping and move the doom date!

OiO
edit on 10-10-2011 by OneisOne because: changed you to us... & added doom to date because May 21st--->Oct 21.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
21 days and counting until this thread and ET become poop.
I can't wait.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Made a note in my planner almost 10 months or so ago for the date 10/11/11.....it reads, "Everyone will know about ET's after today"....of course that came from reading ET Man's very first posts and following them for some time. Why do I get the feeling I'm going to be greatly disappointed that nothing's going to happen and I'm going to have to drag my disappointed rear end back into work come Wednesday morning..... sheesh. Does anyone know off the top of their heads what's the next big 'date' that was prophesied by him or any other self proclaimed whatever they call themselves...so that I can at least start looking forward to asking them to explain to us why it didn't happen. . . again...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
New Orleans looks as bad/good as always. Heading to Denver tonight to check it out. If it looks good I am going to Los Angeles to jump up and down to wedge it loose.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
EOTW update from my mountain top in Georgia, USA. Birdies still singing, all seems normal, except for Billy Goat, who thinks I should let him in the back door. But, he also knows, I've just brought in a new 50 lb. bag of goat feed, so I think that is the reason. Otherwise, no ET's knocking on my door.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
EOTW update from Minnesota..The sky is overcast the sun peaks out sometimes.. The leaves are pouring off the trees all seems normal for this time of year..My dogs,cats and livestock are acting normal..The only thing i have noticed is no birds around there usually out singing and hanging at the bird feeder..My internet is going down alot but thats not unusual..If this date doesn't work out we always have D4rkKn1ght Oct 28th, 2011..Oh and no aliens have landed and i was looking forward to that but hey its onley the 10th here ..Peace,sugrcookie1

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
EOTW update from Prague, in the middle of Europe:

Noting that nothing is supposed to happen until tomorrow, I can only say that right now, things are pretty normal.

Now I'd like to add a little comment or six:

Just in case any of ET_MAN's supporters/followers/believers try to support the line that the October 11, 2011 date was not supposed to refer to a real, physical event on that day or even a real date, then just refer back to this post by ET_MAN, logged in this thread on June 28, 2009, where among other things, he says:

I cannot answer all questions at this time due to circumstance but will share what I feel you must know about October 11th 2011. The earth will stop rotating on this date as a magnetic pole shift will occur. Time will change as you understand it, a transformation will take place that will wipe out most life on earth this will take place in a matter of months going into the year 2012. The elite societies (servants) of the draconian empire have awaited this time frame and see it as a window of opportunity to re-organize the planet and exterminate those they deem unworthy to live ushering a new world order.

Please note: "The earth will stop rotating on this date as a magnetic pole shift will occur."

This is a physical manifestation of the most extreme kind. Well, two manifestations, in fact. However, I am not too concerned about the magnetic pole shift as they have happened before -- and in fact the north magnetic pole is known for its wanderings, though most people wouldn't even notice -- but if our planet stops rotating we will most definitely know about it!

ET_MAN made this statement as a definitive. There is no way to worm out of this by saying, "Oh, he didn't really mean it would actually happen on a specific date and so the date doesn't really matter," because such an argument is absurd: he did mean that specific date, because if the date doesn't really matter, then why on earth (pun) even mention a specific date?

I have been quietly following this thread from the very beginning. It has been interesting to observe during the past couple of years as the big day drew ever closer and the signs mentioned in various posts by the OP didn't seem to be materializing. Oh, and what about ET_MAN, the OP? Oh, for personal reasons, he made his last post back on Sept 29, 2011. Told us it was his last, as well.

Lovely. Run a thread for over two years and then a couple of weeks before the appointed day, just leave? If I were in the same (self-appointed) position and seriously believed my own words, then I'd be making every effort possible to spread the word right up to the last minute. After all, what is my own life if I can save others or at least give them a chance to survive?

Well, ET_MAN?

WELL??

[Insert sound of crickets here.]

So, as he's not here, anyone who wants any final tips or info will have to ask someone else...

"What will happen on Oct 11, 2011?" some concerned or troubled souls might ask.

My answer? "Probably quite a lot, I expect. A lot happens every day, after all."

But if such concerned people were to ask me: "But please...Will the earth stop rotating? I mean, stop turning on its axis? ET_MAN says this will happen!" my reply would be:

"Ask me again on Wednesday, Oct 12. I expect I'll be online."

EDIT to add: a couple of years ago I was neutral to supportive of ET_MAN. I felt that it was fair enough to let him have his say. My feelings have changed, largely due to the attempts to find a way out of the specific date he stated and the specific physical events he also stated, and also the way he's simply deserted the thread for "personal reasons". After exhorting us all to be ready, be aware, be prepared for the coming cataclysm, he now has better things to do than stay around (even just by an internet connection!!) and provide support? I don't buy it and I think he's a sham.

End of Edit.

Mike
edit on 10/10/11 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

I totally agree with you about et-man, ive said it all along, that was bad form of him to leave the thread so close to the end.
HIs last post was to me, when i asked about disclosure, and then he left, Oh my god i just thought of something, perhaps that means im special like as if he passed the mantle on to me, maybe, im the virgin mary, yes i must be,(if iamiam can be jesus why cant i be mary?) ive got the brown hair and everything, I really need to start my own thread sharing with you my wisdom, and as apocalyse approaches I will not leave you my children.
ONLY JOKING, Just messing.
But look how easy it is for some people to fall for this sort of thing, and in their attempts to make the boring life more meaningful, read things (when there is nothing to read) into the type of situation ive mentioned,
Its all quite dodgy.
edit on 10-10-2011 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kyazl

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Valeri

This same guy who the next day, after the conversation above I posted, said he was afraid of some evil entities and had some thoughts of machetes and his father, in a future timeline or however he meant this. And pardon me if that doesn't seem like a threat.

This is something I really don't understand unity, you keep telling me that you were threatened and when I ask how you state the above, how is that a threat against you? If a 'friend' told me they had thoughts of machetes and their father I'd not only be worried about my 'friend' but I'd be seriously worried about their father not my own safety. This is something that really concerns me about you, it's like your twisting things into something they are not, picking out bits and pieces of info and forming that into what you want to believe and that really troubles me, I hope your respond to my questions I posed via email seeing as how you can't do it on here for whatever reason.
That is what I am saying. I don't even see a point in adressing her last 2 posts,where she spins,twists and distorts not only the words I used and didn't use,but also the actual meanings,reasons and contexts I used them in.
To me it is very obvious that she somehow thinks it is all revolving around her,and thus her safety is under danfer,anytime any info is shared or given that she might nto agree with etc.
Her continual acts of bringing up personal issues I have had in my own life,that are unrelated to the information and links I have sent jsut proves further to me that she has no dignity of keeping personal matters personal, like the father/darkness themes she brought up. This also has further shown me why I have chocen to stop any and all communication with Unity99,since her lack of dignity in bringing up personal matters that have nothing to do with her feeling safe or not as well as her continual and grotesque distortion of the context and meaning and even words used in the many conversations we have had.
So this is for anyone who might read her psots to be aware of.I rest my case.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
the next seal has been broken, watch it enfold.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

You need to be far less immature and stop attacking someone in this situation. Kyazl too, for this shows something very odd. I know based on the countless hours of consversation what was going on there, and to try and discredit my experience, when its pretty obvious that I'm not going to depress myself and dig through hundreds of hours of chats and post them all. You have just have to trust my assessment.

I've been in an abusive relationship in the past, my ex was really good at talking and making himself look good and he had me isolated in the abuse.

This ends now. I've come out, no isolation. The line is drawn

@Kyazyl, Im not sharing all the logs. But when someone tells you who they are, then says how dangerous it is,and the very next day the conversation is about how they have evil thoughts and entities around them, and how they had a strong thought of taking their own father and torturing him with a machete, if you wouldn't feel threatned thats your business. Especially when he has shared what happened to a friend and how he easily made everyone believe him and even attack his friend, for he said he was good at this, and on another occasion yet again telling me how he has no feelings, but only feels truly alive when he is harming someone, and yes, this is my paraphrasing but with full understanding of what he said.

I read between the lines, and this guy is a bully, and very similar to my abusive ex in trying to isolate you and wear down your peace and goodness, to leave you traumatized. And I came out, without naming names. To draw that line. Women need to know in situations like this, not to stay isolated.

Peace out to both of you, and to one, read between the lines.
edit on 10-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

He provided the maps. I saw them and had the files. But there is no way I am looking through 300+ pages to find them, but I think it was in the first fifty or so.

It's one thing to say he was wrong, it's another to say he didn't do something he did. Fact from fiction.

top topics

<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join