It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 338
334
<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
rep ly to post by Valeri
 
Unity has u2ud me with certain imformation, but as i said in the last page, "its time to leave unity alone", Im uncomfortable and uneasy about what she has become, i dont want to be associated with it, so i dont feel in a postition to reply to her posts, its out of my depth.
still wish unity well though.




posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
the next seal has been broken, watch it enfold.


I am...and when this one is empty, I plan on breaking the "seal" on another bottle......


I've been saving this vintage Merlot for the EOTW party...just starting a few hours early on my side of the world.

Des
edit on 10-10-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish
 


Wasn't ET MAN's original date the 28th of October, 2011? I am confused as to why people are now saying tomorrow, the 11th?

Edit: Nevermind, I see it quoted on the previous page, sorry.
edit on 10-10-2011 by lpowell0627 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife
 


I havn't become anything.

I am taking a stand that certain aggressive negative bullying things end now. And he surely cant be proud of my logs.

All people who are in situations like this need to take heed and come forward, get out of the isolation. This is BS, that some people don't back down. Like my ex, he assumes he can say anything and still look good, and try to make someone else fall apart. The Light doesnt crumple. And its pretty obvious what he is. I will repeat what long countless hours of my conversation and advice has been to him to do: pray, meditate, sungaze, seek.

This isn't the author of this thread either. He's a true light in this world.

But the author did introduce us in chats, because this person was saying if 2012 doesnt happen he would kill himself or at least he wanted to but was afraid of consequence, and was very "depressed" so long hours of chats occurred and finally I was invited in because I have a positive belief, and due to many people I knew who had committed suicide, this was a big thing to me.

However, also due to having gone through abuse to the degree where he went to jail, and trauma in the past, I also protect my peace. We're not supposed to be stumbling blocks for each other, but boost each other up and out, like a true family and a team with understanding of each other. Now what people must due if they're in a situation of isolation is to come forward, not to be alone in it. Also I think this person should stop. And if he is truly on some assignment, be demoted even.
edit on 10-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
reply to post by Beamish
 


Wasn't ET MAN's original date the 28th of October, 2011? I am confused as to why people are now saying tomorrow, the 11th?


IIRC..Darknight is in the running for the 28th of Oct. Or, could that be Harold Camping's new and improved date...can't remember.
edit on 10-10-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Ok, since the exact time wasnt given by Sir ET-man, it is currently 12:35 am
in Egypt.. the 11th of october..
or do we need to wait for east coast time to know the answer of doom?,, or is it Hawaii time?



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 


Seriously, we need an ATS calendar to track all this crap. Eh...tonight's not looking good for Armageddon. I'll take DarkKnight for $20.... Lol.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by cloaked4u
the next seal has been broken, watch it enfold.


I am...and when this one is empty, I plan on breaking the "seal" on another bottle......


I've been saving this vintage Merlot for the EOTW party...just starting a few hours early on my side of the world.

Des
edit on 10-10-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Merlot, mmmmnn, Can i come to the party?? Thats it, im gonna crack open that bottle of strongbow (nice cider), we do things classy in wales.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
www.ips.gov.au...

I'm surprised there hasn't been more mention of the Earths ionosphere in the past few days on ATS.

I've been keeping a close eye on it lately. And, in the past few days, the, what's referred to as the Schumann Resonance, is rapidly increasing, and geographically growing in size.

Hell, just to keep up, even the above map legend has been padded several times in the past week.

If a pole reversal were to ever take place... I would assume this is a scientifically reasonable "sign".



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by cloaked4u
the next seal has been broken, watch it enfold.


I am...and when this one is empty, I plan on breaking the "seal" on another bottle......


I've been saving this vintage Merlot for the EOTW party...just starting a few hours early on my side of the world.

Des
edit on 10-10-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Merlot, mmmmnn, Can i come to the party?? Thats it, im gonna crack open that bottle of strongbow (nice cider), we do things classy in wales.


Sure nuff Sweet Pea. You and your-uns jes mosey on down here to my neck-o-the woods. I've some home made brandy that's so smooth, it'll give you sweet dreams



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
well we still have a few dates to go for october
If harold camping gets it right .. this time... it is like the 16th
and of course there is a member on ATS that believes his dream is a premonition of doom.
which is the 16th,.
Then we have the remix of the Mayan calender outcome,.the completion of the temple,. October 28th
I dunno, choose which one you prefer.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
well we still have a few dates to go for october
If harold camping gets it right .. this time... it is like the 16th
and of course there is a member on ATS that believes his dream is a premonition of doom.
which is the 16th,.
Then we have the remix of the Mayan calender outcome,.the completion of the temple,. October 28th
I dunno, choose which one you prefer.



Well darn...they're all long shots at best....will mull over my choices, and see what resonates with me....



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike
 


I agree. Maybe, just maybe, he has bugged out.

He did mention him and his family had 'plans'.

It's Oct 11 here in Adelaide and has been for 9hrs and 20mins.

Personally, I don't think it will happen but I find the coincidence of El Hierro threat of a land slide Tsunami very interesting given it's conjunction with this date and the supposed date of the now non-existent Comet Elenin closest approach to Earth.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy
 


ET_Man - Oct 11.
Harold Camping - Oct 21.
Dark Knight/Possible Mayan Calendar - Oct 28.
Asteroid YU55 - 8 - 11 Nov.

It's all fun and games up in here.
edit on 10-10-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
well we still have a few dates to go for october
If harold camping gets it right .. this time... it is like the 16th
and of course there is a member on ATS that believes his dream is a premonition of doom.
which is the 16th,.
Then we have the remix of the Mayan calender outcome,.the completion of the temple,. October 28th
I dunno, choose which one you prefer.


Camping's final date is Oct 21st. The rapture and judgement was supposed to have happened on May 21st, then the actual, really real end of the world is Oct 21st. At least that was the story last time I checked.

The end of the world is an elusive, slippery lil thing. Already this year on ATS, we should have had 4 or 5? Could be higher I don't click on every prophecy & grey area thread.

As for the October 28 date. I've already read some believers saying that it is the final date to "transition" to a higher plane before the turmoil begins and the whole world ends in December 2012. Again, sounds like a rapture/tribulation thing to me just with an alien new age spin.

OiO



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
EOTW update from Sydney, Australia. I could be wrong but I think we're in the front row for this one. 9.57am October 11th here.

I too have been quietly following this thread quietly since its beginning. My favourite part was when ET_MAN's account got "hacked" he pronounced himself a HOAX.

Ah, good times, good times.


I'm going to stay neutral to ET_MAN for one more day, and then I think its fair that all bets will be off and this thread can finally be put where it belongs, my favourite place, the Hoax Bin.

lpowell0627 - I'll match your $20 on d4rk kn1ght and throw in a side bet for a fiver on Harold Camping's doomsday - October 21st.

I really don't want to wait until December 2012. Another whole year of this? eh.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodPartical
www.ips.gov.au...

I'm surprised there hasn't been more mention of the Earths ionosphere in the past few days on ATS.

I've been keeping a close eye on it lately. And, in the past few days, the, what's referred to as the Schumann Resonance, is rapidly increasing, and geographically growing in size.

Hell, just to keep up, even the above map legend has been padded several times in the past week.

If a pole reversal were to ever take place... I would assume this is a scientifically reasonable "sign".


Please tell me your joking about the Schumann resonance.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Tick...tick....tick....tick.....

What's the latest around here? Have the excuses started flowing yet? Is he even here anymore? If anyone could kindly provide an objective synopsis I would be most appreciative.

I posted a couple months ago and said I wasn't coming back until the date and now that we are here, I'm tickled to see what's up.

I can only imagine his reply to my post as to many of yours, included massive repetitiveness, misinformation, deflection, and any personal information used to "strengthen" his position.

If this date does come to pass, we can finally put to bed once and for all which "team" these boys play for. Actually, it doesn't matter anyways, events have begun and will continue but it is a process and not a point on a linear line.

Regardless of this thread, these sure are amazing times and will be very exciting to be a part of such an amazing event.

Blessings to you all.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Originally posted by GodPartical
www.ips.gov.au...

I'm surprised there hasn't been more mention of the Earths ionosphere in the past few days on ATS.

I've been keeping a close eye on it lately. And, in the past few days, the, what's referred to as the Schumann Resonance, is rapidly increasing, and geographically growing in size.

Hell, just to keep up, even the above map legend has been padded several times in the past week.

If a pole reversal were to ever take place... I would assume this is a scientifically reasonable "sign".


Please tell me your joking about the Schumann resonance.


Dont tell me its creeping up to 13 cycles, thats WEIRD.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
Tick...tick....tick....tick.....

What's the latest around here? Have the excuses started flowing yet? Is he even here anymore? If anyone could kindly provide an objective synopsis I would be most appreciative.

I posted a couple months ago and said I wasn't coming back until the date and now that we are here, I'm tickled to see what's up.

I can only imagine his reply to my post as to many of yours, included massive repetitiveness, misinformation, deflection, and any personal information used to "strengthen" his position.

If this date does come to pass, we can finally put to bed once and for all which "team" these boys play for. Actually, it doesn't matter anyways, events have begun and will continue but it is a process and not a point on a linear line.

Regardless of this thread, these sure are amazing times and will be very exciting to be a part of such an amazing event.

Blessings to you all.


Oh good you made it. Just in time to place bets on the upcoming "end of the world" dates left here on ATS. Sorry this one is already closed for taking new bets, as it's already the 11th in some parts of the world.

Des



new topics

top topics



 
334
<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

log in

join