It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Sorry to correct you ghandi but that doesn't make sense. You basically just said Humans know nothing all they know is "something". Stick with the first half and you're golden.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
ok i understand that u can not tell us abouut the future since that would complicate things and the outcome ...present-future...crap like that...but could u tell me the score of tomorrows game or rather todays game between Brazil and the United states in the confederation's cup final...no big deal i mean...nothing would change the world happenings if u predict a simple soccer score would it? so pls coe back to me asap with the score...i also wana know who scored and when they scored since it makes more money to be as precise as possible on the betting web site.

thank u

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Everyday humans come one step closer to self destruction.
Six billion cries of agony will birth a new balance.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Yeah, something like that.

How did this get 40 flags? Seriously. I guess one day when I feel in a particularly narcissistic state I'm gonna go on the computer, come on this site and say something like this:

Greetings, Earthkind.

My name is Michael. Well, that of course is my human name. I am actually not from here, but I am of the Pleaidean star system. My name there is Cpillu'rhyø▒¿. I am here to tell you something that your world governments will not tell you. You are in trouble. Fact. The time is coming soon where you'll need to fight a power. I can't tell you what to fight and I can't tell you when, but be prepared.

I am of royal Pleaidean blood, and have been involved in many intergalatic wars. I am a SUPER-DEE-DUPER INTERGALACTIC PLASMA GUN WIELDING MEGA ULTRA TRIPLE SUPER COOL SOLDIES WITH SUPER STRENGTH! I CAN LFT UP A CR WIF MY FINGER WHOAMGZ! LULZ! BUT GESS WAT?! I WIL SAV UR PLANT 2!!!!!!!111111111111111111

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Whine Flu]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Is OHIO in the pathway of destruction?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat

How will we ever know who shot J.R.?

I Shot J.R. Right in his 'Half Nelson'. BTW, ET_Man- Since Uranus is being moved out of it's orbit- is there any pain? Swelling? Discomfort? A 'not so fresh' feeling?

Ok. I'm gonna shut up now.

That is one nasty Brown Dwarf movement you're talking about there!!

Ahh well, who honestly had expectations for this thread to be "THE ONE" ?!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Thirteen pages of BS, what a waste of time. Looks like he ran out of semi-answers.....figures....

THE END

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

Thats weird, I had the same thought waaayy back in the thread, but wasn't going to say anything.

Crazy predictions, then a fairly lame thread (IMO) about a talking fire in a puddle, then disappearance (after saying it was time to bug out or something)..... I think there was a few reemergence's, and here we are again...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
My apologies for a delayed return, it appears some of you are under the impression that I am ET. I am a human being like everyone else born on this planet but with a recollection of my pre-mortal existence and place of origin. My experiences have included traveling forwards and backwards in time among other indescribable off planet experiences to other worlds some of which I am allowed to remember and some of which have been blocked due to the human mind being incapable of storing such memories.

Adversaries of this world are ET’s that have manipulated and controlled the vibratory state of existence limiting comprehension to higher understanding and consciousness.

There is a set law of consequence and action, what we collectively sow on earth we must collectively experience and reap. In order for the elite societies (servants) of the draconian empire to maintain power over material manipulation on present events they must keep the collective consciousness of man low and deprived of higher positive energies found in times of peace, equality, human gatherings and love, raising the vibratory state of consciousness.

I cannot answer all questions at this time due to circumstance but will share what I feel you must know about October 11th 2011. The earth will stop rotating on this date as a magnetic pole shift will occur. Time will change as you understand it, a transformation will take place that will wipe out most life on earth this will take place in a matter of months going into the year 2012. The elite societies (servants) of the draconian empire have awaited this time frame and see it as a window of opportunity to re-organize the planet and exterminate those they deem unworthy to live ushering a new world order.

These events cannot be avoided and must occur in the same way all mortal flesh must see death through blood which keeps all spirit bound, a world transformation of consciousness takes place, as a snake views it’s world in darkness before shedding of it’s skin. The old world shall pass as a new world arrives dividing those who upgrade from those who downgrade.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Thank's ET!

Did this happen before?
Why just you have this Info?
Aren't there another way to change our mind?

Peace
Happy

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
This thread was specifically started with intention to deliver this date Oct 11, 2011. I have delivered the date and so now you have it.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Oh great, so the world ends an exact week prior to my birthday during 2011.

Well, that sucks. I guess apocalypse is an early present, then.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

You DID tell us that you would answer questions though, did you not? Are you still willing?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Wow.
We have the same birthday.

Dangab...end of the world party?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I'll bring the meat and beer, you provide the barbecue.

Hoo lawdy!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hey ET_Man.

Having just read the whole thread, i find it very interesting.

Just to clear up what you have said, you're not an Et.
You are a human, in a human body, whos soul/spirit has been reincarnated into this body, for a purpose of spreading a message.
You are the messenger, but who sent the message?

Im going to sit around and listen to others answers first, but i would just like you to know i sent you a u2u.

Oh, and just thought i'd say, that can i ask everyone to remain humble. Sure you may not like his message or think its complete BS, but as far as he is concerned, he is doing good by telling you this, and if it is the truth, he is.

I am eagerly awaiting your return.

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
This thread was specifically started with intention to deliver this date Oct 11, 2011. I have delivered the date and so now you have it.

Does this mean you are now done answering questions? If so then you mislead people here in your first post when you said:

I will be offering information and will plainly tell you of unspoken things happening in the world and about to take place with a look at what has been right in plain sight.

You haven't told us plainly about the unspoken things and what it is that is in plain sight.

Here's one for you, the Bible says in the End Times something will fall from the sky and poison a third of the waters and a third of all life will die just from that alone. Also in that book that so many here hate, it says that in the End Times the weather will become more dramatic, we will have much larger earthquakes, and signs in the sky. It will be the birth pains. Also from the same book, there are those who will imprison us and much more as they try to take over the world. In other words, you've basically done nothing more than take Biblical prophecies and sci-fied them.

Now, tell us plainly what these unspoken things are that are hidden in plain sight like you said you would, or stop playing this game as there are some people here who are actually believing you have knowledge of the future and might actually be seriously effected by what you say. I don't believe you at all, but you did say you would tell us, so tell us.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hey ET_Man.

Having just read the whole thread, i find it very interesting.

Just to clear up what you have said, you're not an Et.
You are a human, in a human body, whos soul/spirit has been reincarnated into this body, for a purpose of spreading a message.
You are the messenger, but who sent the message?

Im going to sit around and listen to others answers first, but i would just like you to know i sent you a u2u.

Oh, and just thought i'd say, that can i ask everyone to remain humble. Sure you may not like his message or think its complete BS, but as far as he is concerned, he is doing good by telling you this, and if it is the truth, he is.

I am eagerly awaiting your return.

Love&Light

Jacob

You fell for Commander Ly-on's "revelations" as well. As for being humble to these people that are making these crazy claims and then stringing people along for many pages...no way! Feel free to bow down to these guys if you want, but don't expect others to do it.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Dear ET-Man

Congratulations you have got them all going. I mean that most sincerely.

Now I am a volunteer at and AID’s hospice and orphanage in Thailand.

So could you please look in your data and find out what the lottery results will be for the 16th of July her in Thailand so I can win and provide them all with a nice holiday before they all die.

Attentively provide me with some other information that will produce a lot of cash for the purpose of a holiday for 80 children to have this holiday.

As you say you are here to help and for sure these children will be in the ones that will not make it so please provide them with a little happiness before the end.

Thanks in advance I do hope to hear for you soon.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Tell you what though, I think the future sucks. I mean, it must be full of people who dilly dally around what they want to say, never giving meaningful answers, full of innuendo and half cocked statements...

Wow, thank gods I'll probly be one of the schmucks to cark it in 2011.

Let the good times in 09 & 10 roll... whew. I pity all you 'saved' ones who will have to put up with these titor clones... wow..

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join