It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
Oddly enough, I read somewhere cellphones have some sort of quantum tunneling technology in them (for what reason, I do not know). Someone with a buttload of bright braincells should try making some sort of spooky sci fi time travel device or something out of that sort of gadgetry....

They are also good for popping corn if you don't mind doing it one cernal at a time.

Seriously though the chances of being able to send a radio signal back in time would be much higher then sending matter back. You simply need to speed the message up beyond the speed of light somehow, then get it to its destination. Seems a lot more plausible to me then many of the other things people bring up on the topic, but I will look at those links.

You know that testing such a system would never work though. See I would send a text message to myself yesterday, but when I received it and knew that the next day I was going to be successful at sending myself back a message, I would go out, party, and then forget to send it.

That might be why no one has ever accomplished this yet.

[edit on 6/27/2009 by defcon5]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hello ET MAN,
Lately I have been filled with an overwhelming sadness that I dont know where
it is coming from. It makes me almost cry, this sadness. It consumes me and I feel like I am mourning something, yet I dont know what it is. Please, can you tell me?

I live in the middle of Missouri, will this be a place that one can survive these events?

Im not so worried about myself, but for my children. We are all pagans, and we respect and love the earth and all creatures. I have brought them up in many survival ways and they know nature well. Myself and my children all feel as if we dont belong here, we arent like other people around us, and very few of our friends are like us. We actually get along better with animals.

I do have another question, though. Are ET's among us now, and why dont they make themselves known? I know that I would probably be shocked to meet one, but I think I could handle it well.

I would like to talk to you more, if you would be so willing. Thank you

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I cant resist! I wanna answer the questions!

1. What year are you from?

Goodyear. Where else? Explains why I'm 'tire'd all the time.

2. Who invented and refined time travel, to make it easily accessible to persons like yourself? In what year did it become available?

Dr. Emmet Brown, in coalition with John Delorian. Time Travel was available about 1987, give or take a year or 2. Many things slowed the development of time travel- like speeding tickets for doing 88 in a 25, ect.

3. Are you in the (future) military, scientist, or what discipline?

I'm a member of Space Patrol- does that help?

4. What are your credentials that you were selected for this rather dubious mission?

I'm a fully accredited member of Space Patrol, the GAAA (Galactic Autostarship Attackers Association), fluent in 5 diff galactic languages, including Klingon and Orion, Holder of the Triple Crown Kessel Spice Run Trophy of 3298, 3299, and 3310, (I didn't say *win*- I just got to hold the stupid thing), and a charter member of the Orion Slave Trader's Guild. Slave girls! Mmm.

5. Who follows Barack Obama as President of the United States?

Sonotar the Ambitious from the planet Qxrytzotar- In the Orion Belt. BTW- he owns the whole planet. Happy mining, folks. You will be working for SonoMining, Ltd.

6. What is your nationality? Are you an American?

I'm from Idaho. I only work in outer space.

7. Would you mind checking your "future" history books and advising us on which horse next wins the Triple Crown, or which is the next Intel or Google for our stock market enjoyment?

Horses will be extinct, due to their yummy flavor. The Triple Crown will be run by humans, who aren't as fast, but they sure are more entertaining being tasered by shock collars! Stocks? Buy into SonoMining, Ltd.

8. If the U.S. has another "Great Depression" what is the year?

Please. The whole human race is "Greatly Depressing". Do not worry. In 3 months to a year, money will be replaced and outmoded, and the new currency will be bottle caps and those little Texas Pete hot sauce bottles.

I now will make a TRUE prediction. I predict Et_Man to come back in here and tell us all we're ALL unworthy of his precious knowledge, and decide to send out for Chinese.

Edited because this advanced species was laughing to hard to check grammar on the way by.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by wylekat]

[edit on 27-6-2009 by wylekat]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
1- www.youtube.com...

2- www.youtube.com...

Why the computer generated voices?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I think i am beginning to understand. how can i become aware of the "already" me? can i communicate? or is it...me?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
ET, you gained enormous credibility with me when you began to talk about our incoming twin star, Nemesis, and the death of billions. I merely want to know which side you are on; tell me-who is Jesus Christ?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
E.T.

I would like to know two things if you could kindly answear them for me?

1) Is the moon a space ship for evacuation of earth?

2) How many alien species are presently represented by earth humans

Thank You

Xmen

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You made your prediction, it's stored on computers now so you can go home. See it's right there with thousands of other predictions from everyone else. And look there isn't anything that makes yours look any better. Here's my prediction, were going to end up in another war.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Okay, you got me! Best fun I've had all day.

Thanks, Buddy. (star for your silly self!)

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Looks like some one has a bit of catch up to do.
Good luck with it if you do decide to show up.

Though I think you're happy with the amount of Flags you've already got.

Oh but having done this,you now realize what a prize man bits you are and more so the realization that no one now will take any notice of any other thread you consider doing.

I really do hope you show up.
It will be very interesting to see how long you can keep up with the posts and the charade.

You can save face by contacting a mod and say yes you fooped up and would like to re-register and promise to be a good fella.

[edit on 27/6/09 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Maybe Taymour set up a second user name on ATS since he learned he can't sell us pictures of 'the anomolies' (here) so he is trying to send us on another wild goose chase...

I kid, I kid...

But seriously, this sounds like some 12 year old kid who found ATS two months ago and took a lil bit of Nibiru theories... some 2012 Mayan theories... seen the trailer for the 2012 movie a bit too many times... and just threw it all together.

Regardless, it is obviously someone who DOES NOT keep up with current news at all, as revealed here,

reply to post by Happyface

What do you know about recent accident of Air France flight 447?
Nothing

-taken from Pg 5

I can't wait for a day or two til the Mods sweep in and call HOAX on this thread. I'm sick of these carrot and stick threads where there really is no carrot, just the teasing of one while some kid//fat man//"Benevolent One" gets his jollies laughing at people who get engrossed in his story because they are gullible or are sincere and are trying to understand his cause.

That being said, ET_MAN, I dare you to make me eat my words and prove me wrong. If not, please kindly take your trojan horse elsewhere and not have him drink the oceans and crap on the Central Time Zone United States because I have the same issue KSPigpen has of not having a big enough poncho.

Good day.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
ET MAN

Why don't you throw us a bone instead and establish some credibility?

Surely you have been shown things in the very near future beside that October 2011?

How 'bout you predict for us, based on your "sources", some event in July 2009 that will come to pass so that we can say "Yes, he said it and it happened."

Then we can build from there...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Haven't you learned anything from watching "Back to the Future" ?
things get crazy when you bring things from the future and try to use it to change the present. Keep quiet or prove it. ..and that doesn't involve posting on an online forum. reaaaalllyyyy prove it!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Why is it that the aliens always seem to know the future, but, never really give specific dates or details?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
If ET Man is from the future then all hope is not lost. He survived so there must be more humans on Earth afterwords. So all hope is not lost even if a lot of people lose their lives. The Human race will be safe .

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I am in the same density as everyone on this planet but am from another time in which I cannot share anything further.

another time traveler...give me a freaking brake man!

time travel is impossible,you can not be from somewhere that has not happened yet .. you can sell your stories to little children ,i know about the denver airport and possible cataclysmic events I lived trough one...or rather escaped one (the yugoslavian war) and katrina and so on and so on... there is a saying in bosnia that says "quit tryin to sell me testicles for kidneys"

goodbye

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
This is so freakin retarded. Moderators, can you please put an end to this nonsense thread?

I cant tell you how many times ive seen this kind of junk on ATS.

Brings up memories of "D4rk Kn1ght", but at least he had enough balls to give detailed information regarding his story and ominous "warning."

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Wylekate: if I ever become a woman, I'm going to ask you to bear my children.

Sliadon: Always a pleasure to see you

Please Mods! Don't shut it down yet. My sister hasn't given me back my Austin Powers DVD, so I need to get a laugh from somewhere.

Seriously, free speech and alternate opinions are great, but does ATS want to define itself by winners such our ET_Man???

I hope not.

39 Flags and counting......dear oh dear!

[edit on 27-6-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nocty

I would very love to correct you. We as humans know nothing. All we know is theory.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Thank you for enlightening us, specifcally the English-speaking ones. I assume you have posted the same in all other languages for those less fortunate among us (eg those who dont speak/read english).

I read several languages, and am most interested to see the translation and response in those other languages.

If you have not done so, I will have no choice but to declare you a complete fraud.

Thank you

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join