It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 334
<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence

Originally posted by redgy
for anyone who may hold the answer,

if infinity does exist, why would a loving higher power send a soul to eternal damnation for the wrongs commited in this miniscule point of life we now experience, is there no time, where there is no time for a soul in finding this requirement of love and righteousness for a chance at life in everlasting heaven.

peace.

The doctrine of "eternal conscious torment" or "eternal hellfire" is a HERETICAL and erroneous doctrine. It is not consistent with the character or plan of God as revealed in Scripture. This "doctrine" stands in stark contrast to Scripture logically, theologically, and literally. I have written two very extensive essays on the matter which I would love to share with you if you are interested.

In short, there is no eternal burning hellfire. There is a temporal hell that is eternal in consequence, not duration. It will be the place where the destruction of souls who have rejected the one true living God takes place. Much more to add if anyone is interested. Tho, it is a bit off topic so I'll end it there.

What about the people who have been shown hell? Are they liars/mad men? I truly believe the gospel is politically incorrect, as is hell.

Might I remind you that the God of the OT is the same God of the NT? His justice is harsh.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity_99.

I believe that you've praised Valeri's post before in this thread. Now you're asking him to not send you "negative links".

Can you share them with us, please, so we can gauge their content - negative or not?

And as a side note; a lot of people on this thread are suggesting, gently, that you should take a step back from all things conspiracy minded, if only for a while, and that might come across to you as being "controlling" but ponder this as an alternative; a lot of people care for you on ATS - me included, believe it or not - and all of us, even if we have completely opposite views, will, in the end, support each other no matter what.

And that's the truth.

I took a while "off" from ATS not so long ago, and it helped. Gave me a new perspective to everything I read here.

It truly, truly helped.

Just think on that for a while.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

No comment. And there are many people who aren't what they seem. And with anyone who is writing, sharing problems, etc, I always see the good in them, and would be trying to convert the other side is someone was revealing any of that to me out of the many that have written to me. Thats me. But there are things that would cause me to draw a line in the sand. And so for the rest: no comment.
edit on 8-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
In my meditations, and then something more recently, a message came that those who are striving to remain loving, or set their lives in order, making more room for connection to Love and Goodness, there are going to be trials. Almost on a personal level, not just in the population at large, or events. This has been coming very strongly today, so having faith in Goodness is the most important thing, also to remain in the moment, not to react to events or circumstances, but strive to go within and find what we can do in the moment, what would help the most.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Unity, as Elvis has left the building, you certainly have taken the huge weight of this thread on your shoulders, and as others have said, no one dislikes you even if views are in opposition. I just wish you would let go a bit, this can't be easy for you.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

This has nothing to do with ET_MAN, this has to do with drawing a line so someone who has been playing a sadistic game with me backs off.

And as for whats coming, most of this is actually in the revelations, something that I never would give support to, but its full of codes and cycle stuff and this month is really symbolic of darkness and many trials being released, unsealed so to speak, relating to the code for elenin. So people need to keep their Light and Love and faith/trust in Goodness going at all times.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
((((((Unity))))))

First, I did not reply to your private mssg, as I do not take sides. I'm going to jump off the deep end here, and say something to you. I "feel" you need to hear this.

Unity Dear, you can not solve your "personal" issues, here on the thread. That, which is under your skin, is much deeper than this thread. The "control" you seek in your personal life, will not be resolved here. Does that make sense to you?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Oh Unity, the sadistic game is purely in your head. please see that.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I think Unity's best left alone now.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by Destinyone

I think Unity's best left alone now.

I will take what you say to heart...Thank You.

Des

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

You don't have a clue what you're talking about, you're talking off the top of your head. I'm talking about something serious. I've u2u'd you.

As for the subject of this thread, will continue to post what I wish to. And am really disappointed in people's behavior.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

You don't have a clue what you're talking about, you're talking off the top of your head. I'm talking about something serious. I've u2u'd you.

As for the subject of this thread, will continue to post what I wish to. And am really disappointed in people's behavior.
Yes, Im talking off the top of my head because I dont really know what your talking about. Sorry Unity I wont be involved in any bickering with you any more, THIS IS NOT the sort of person I am. I wish you the best for the future, and I mean what I said in the u2u.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I do believe in spiritual preparedness and awareness and i do feel im doing my best to love and be a giveing shareing person..And i do understand the point ET_MAN is trying to share..But Unity i feel like your post are just ramblings and i also share that your afraid of something i know your hear with good intent im not posting to
judge you but i also think you need a break from this thread ..What ever happens happens some people will listen and others wont i feel in away your pushing people away now..Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Phew, its a slow night on "benevolents", are you all having a party ive not been invited to?
Or maybe things have run theyre course. Only 48 hours ish to go, then i suspect this thread may go even silenter than it is now.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I'm still around
reading threads..Wish i did have a party to go to im a bit restless tonight maybe its just boredom..Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

I'm still around
reading threads..Wish i did have a party to go to im a bit restless tonight maybe its just boredom..Peace,sugarcookie1

Well oct 11 will soon come and go, I just had a thought about something, we're not sure why et-man left, did it get too hot for him to handle or did he actually run to the hills in preparation for this event. My problem is; if there is something to this Oct 11 business, then why is unity (who was closer to him that anyone else) not bugging out. This, is course is unfair for me to say, as et-man may have gone for personal reason, if so, i apologise,

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I already live in my bug out place...so all's well here

Except, night before last a small pack of yotes made a ruckus around here....hope they leave my goats alone.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

thedoctorswife,I have no idea whats going on with ET_MAN maybe he is getting prepared for whats to come (If its really comeing) I think he truly believes something is going to happen alot of us feel that ..My feelings on it is if it happens it happens not much i can do about it ..I'm not going anywhere just staying on my farm I've got lots of food and water and my dogs to take care of..unity i hope is takeing a break and spending time with her family or maybe if she feels this strongly she is bugging out i personally wouldn't bother..
Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

thedoctorswife,I have no idea whats going on with ET_MAN maybe he is getting prepared for whats to come (If its really comeing) I think he truly believes something is going to happen alot of us feel that ..My feelings on it is if it happens it happens not much i can do about it ..I'm not going anywhere just staying on my farm I've got lots of food and water and my dogs to take care of..unity i hope is takeing a break and spending time with her family or maybe if she feels this strongly she is bugging out i personally wouldn't bother..
Peace,sugarcookie1

Ive followed this thread for a year and a half now, and Unity is really starting to worry me, we've had a u2u which i will not comment on because she spoke to me in confidence.
One thing I will agree with et-man on, something big is coming this way, and the issue is, not to be physically prepared but spiritually prepared, because soon the tables are gonna be turned,and maybe all the bugging out in the world aint gonna make a difference.
And, even though she wont accept this, and whatever state of mind shes in, im truly respectful that Unity has continued this thread for so long after et-man has gone.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I also have been following this thread since the beginning,.
However I do not feel there is anything to worry about.
I feel ET man had some great words of interest and many things said
that people could live by,. But we have seen this before,. the thoughts of
a catastrophic outcome and people that have tried to spread the word that Jesus
was to returning soon.
Lately the message has changed a bit,. more to a oneness or unity with the one.
however the delivery many have changed the message is the same, Be with god.
I do not disagree with that in the least but it would seem that many are very uneasy
and may be in a state of panic. especially now that ETman has decided to quit his thread.
Keep in mind this person was just a blogger like the rest of the internet users,. not a prophet.
as for his recent quitting the thread,. another ats member called Anonymous ATS said he was
heading for the hills a few years ago. no big deal.
I am very confident to say this month will skate by just like every one before it. and we will
all be fine,. WE do live in a turbulent world,. so danger and catastrophe are not unusual.
..be well.. LD

top topics

<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join