It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 329
<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by IAMIAM

If they spoke with their own words nothing they say would say would come true or fit. The bible is written in such a way that what many people say come together perfectly. They would have to prophesy about things even they don't understand because that would be what God told them to say.

Exactly right my friend.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I disagree with your views. We are not God and we should not mistake our feelings for God's feelings. Unless a literal voice in your head told you what to say you should not claim to be speaking God's words. The bible says much about false prophets.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

I disagree with your views. We are not God and we should not mistake our feelings for God's feelings. Unless a literal voice in your head told you what to say you should not claim to be speaking God's words. The bible says much about false prophets.

" We are not God and we should not mistake our feelings for God's feelings."

Doctor, heal thyself.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by awakenone

Are we here to think freely, and not be judge by it? (I am not saying you are) Unfortunately today's society, we are judge before we speak.

Of course we are here to think freely. No one is trying to stop anyone on this thread from pursuing the accumulation of knowledge. No one has the right to impede them.

What I am doing is acting on my observations; and as such, my Spidey-Sense is tingling, if you will.

Consider this; is it not an act of deliberate censorship when one supposedly enlightened individual proclaims their own, personal knowledge, and then goes on to insist that he or she is right and that you are special as only those who it was meant for will heed and understand its message?

And is it judgment, as many will paint it as, or is it merely an alternate – and no less viable – opinion to take everything you read with a pinch of salt? And at the end of the day, who is to say who is right? (Actually, at the end of all days, we will all know who is right.)

Let me ask you a question, let’s say you embark on a long journey, a journey that you have gone through a few years back, making you well knowledgeable of that expedition. Lets add that you have a current map along with you. One day, you encounter a person who was his first time heading that same long journey and ask you a simple question. What roads do I take to make it to my destination? You stop and ponder and thought to yourself, should I utilize my knowledge and expertise and provide this man the information he needs and employ all the tools that I have gathered or Should I just be cynical and ridicule and let him find it on his own way

You see, I was not asking someone else to do the research for me. I am just asking a question if someone has foreknowledge about the given location and the event.

That’s a fair question, and I apologise if I came across as dismissive.

In answer, firstly if I were that person who had partaken of a journey of true enlightenment, I wouldn’t be talking about it on a conspiracy site.

If it’s real knowledge, and I were that confident in its ability to at least make individual minds think for themselves in a new and important way, I would take it to theological websites.

And as to “given location and the event”; it is not certain that there will be one.

I have made up my own mind when I post my reply and nor I say I believe it. The question is not about believing but the question of "truth" about the message.

That is the crux of the issue. Is there a truth here, or the truth?

A truth can be, don’t forget, the product of one person’s understanding, and that understanding can quite easily be skewed. And so can the reasoning behind the accumulation of the “knowledge” that presents a “truth”.

Please do not see my response as in anyway negative, I am just stating and clarifiying my views on certain areas that you asume different. I respect your views and would not judge it in any way.

I see your responses as deliberate and thoughtful and sincere.

Nothing more, and, especially, nothing less.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
take everything you read with a pinch of salt? And at the end of the day, who is to say who is right? (Actually, at the end of all days, we will all know who is right.)

This sums it up for me, I joined ATS to find answers and expand my knowledge, my time is limited so it's a slow process. I come here I read things I either think what a load of BS or I think hmmm maybe they have a point but not one post on this entire site has any undeniable truth to it. The way I see it truth (in these sorts of areas) is what you make of it, your own opinions and thoughts will either accept something as truth or see it as fiction unless there is 100% factual evidence nothing can really be classed as truth.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I am saying that if you look at the style and message of the two prophets, not the words they chose for the times are different, but the imagery, You will see that this here is Eli. Neither were hoaxers, but sincerely driven by God to prophecy in the manner he presented to them.

Am I reading you correctly?

You consider ET_MAN a modern day Elijah?

Oh boy.

Ok. Without resorting to mystical, single line answers, please explain why you are sure ET_MAN is as important to the 21st Century as the prophet Elijah was to the ancient world?

Will ET_MAN’s words still be read in 2,500 years time?

And if you are right, is ET_MAN going to curse anyone who doesn’t agree with him in God’s name, who will then cause bears to come from the forest to kill them (2 Kings 2:23-25)?

And I didn’t think this would get any weirder…

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I repeat, we are not God. New Age nonsense leads many people to destruction.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Well, while we're on the subject of Christianity I thought these passages pertinent...

If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken

Technically this one is too early to call, but in 6 days time we'll know.

But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death.

A bit harsh, like most of the bible, but I wonder what et_man would think of the bible asking for him to be put to death?

It also says of his fate....

Jer 14:15 Therefore thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that prophesy in my name, and I sent them not, yet they say, Sword and famine shall not be in this land; By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed.

And some good advice....

Jeremiah 23:16
This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.

... true dat.

2 Pet 2:1 [NIV] But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves.

....I think et_man is both here, false teacher as well as false prophet. But false prophets or teachers can be very very good, good enough to fool just about anyone apparently.....

Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

So even if one considers themselves an elect, they can still be fooled. So how could you possibly know if et_man is the real deal then? That comes back to this,....

You may say to yourselves, “How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the LORD ?” 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

And what of the people who follow et_man ?

Jer 14:16 And the people to whom they prophesy shall be cast out in the streets of Jerusalem because of the famine and the sword; and they shall have none to bury them, them, their wives, nor their sons, nor their daughters: for I will pour their wickedness upon them.

...ouch.

So if this prediction does not come true, et_man is a false prophet, and false prophets do not have a very pleasant end according to the bible, nor do their followers. I wonder what his take on this would be?

edit on 5-10-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Well the problem you have is the LORD of the Old Testament is the same dude who created the floods to kill mankind, and if you trace that one back you find out that he is in fact En-Lil. Enki is the one who preserved the humans and warned them of the coming apocalypses, including Noah...or his real name, Atra-hasis.

This LORD has his own agenda for worship. If the LORD of the New Testament is the same as the Old Testament, then the LORD is not God but 'a' God, and has us in his interests for his own agenda, and no doubt wants no-one to listen to other Gods due to the controversy they would cause by telling truth.

Also, I don't live in Jerusalem, thankfully.

Back on topic though, I still haven't found where he definitely re-negged on his date.
edit on 5-10-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

So if this prediction does not come true, et_man is a false prophet, and false prophets do not have a very pleasant end according to the bible, nor do their followers. I wonder what his take on this would be?

Oh, I imagine there would be a pretty good get-out-clause available. Something along the lines of

“Well, I did say it was my knowledge, didn’t I? And I did say that you didn’t have to believe me, right? I mean, after all, who really believes in benevolent aliens, right? So, it must have been me all along!”

I hold the opinion that a large proportion of real believers in religious dogma do not actually consider the possibility that their faith might actually be real. They view it as – for all intents and purposes (though not consciously) – a live action role-playing game, full of rules and fancy words, led by authoritative Men in cool clothes who speak from building of great grandeur.

In these cases, spirituality doesn’t really play a part; all they want is to be told what to do and feel part of something big.

Or, in other cases, to make up the rules themselves.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I doubt it'd go like that.

He's either going to get on here and say: Bahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahah

Or

Come Oct, 11....A MASSIVE BROWN DWARF MATERIALISES IN OUR SYSTEM LIKE THE TV SERIES 'THE EVENT' (which warped a Planet from another system to ours), THE ONE PROPHECISED BY ST. JOHN THE DIVINE AND THE KOLBRIN BIBLE, THE PLANET OF THE CROSSING. NIBIRU.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I doubt it'd go like that.

Well, there will be excuses made for the lack of any “happening”.

In fact, he built them in to the thread – no time, metaphors etc. – so it’s kind of a given.

He's either going to get on here and say: Bahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahah

Did he ever exhibit a sense of humour?

Has anyone of his “devoted followers”?

Why does religion have to be so dull?

Or

Come Oct, 11....A MASSIVE BROWN DWARF MATERIALISES IN OUR SYSTEM LIKE THE TV SERIES 'THE EVENT' (which warped a Planet from another system to ours), THE ONE PROPHECISED BY ST. JOHN THE DIVINE AND THE KOLBRIN BIBLE, THE PLANET OF THE CROSSING. NIBIRU.

Ah, yes, the old “we were told in a TV program” ruse!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

When I read his 'Warning' and heard him talk of Nibiru as an inter-dimensional object that was all that came to mind.

Well, that and the fact that it could be the very fact that Nibiru is inter-dimensional. Hence why we cannot see it but somehow its presence is being felt. It would be the only other irrational explanation that even comes close to slightly not-supporting the non-idea that Nibiru does exist.

Without any proof except a Bible prophecy, Kolbrin bible prophecies and possible Ancient Sumerian/Babylonian references.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
I hold the opinion that a large proportion of real believers in religious dogma do not actually consider the possibility that their faith might actually be real. They view it as – for all intents and purposes (though not consciously) – a live action role-playing game, full of rules and fancy words, led by authoritative Men in cool clothes who speak from building of great grandeur.

Good grief Beamish!! I have lurked in this thread for a while and have agreed with many of your posts, but this one made me absolutely giddy! I just can not agree more!

I hold all traditional religions, new age awakening stuff & fear of the NWO in the same light. To me they all have the same common theme, "believe what I believe or suffer for it".

I truly thank you for that post!
OiO

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

And I didn’t think this would get any weirder…

It is hard to believe...

I am going back to licking splintered wood, this is just too much.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Ummm, there needs to be some humility here when referring to Native American Indian spirituality, and many other Native spiritualities.

I agree with Beamish mostly too, but my angle is approached from the Ancient Astronaut theorist.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
Back on topic though, I still haven't found where he definitely re-negged on his date.

I don't think he came out and announced it all of a sudden, it was a gradual transition to his current stance. As the date got nearer he tried to re-direct conversation away from it as best he could. Despite him stating in the beginning that the purpose of this thread was to deliver the date, he became quite frustrated about questions to do with his prediction as it drew near. He would use subtle language as he changed his stance incrementally...

I really couldn't be bothered digging through the whole thread but here are a few examples of what I mean....

Originally posted by ET_MAN
Have you not understood what's been shared on 10.11.11. (where there is no time) that has been repeatedly discussed on why it was given; to fill in a blank_______on future events to come. Revelation and prophecies don't always arrive precisely as you expect them to; they come in parables, metaphors and other such things for a reason. October of 2011 is a time-line of importance and the message has always been about Spiritual Preparedness and Awareness.

Note the difference to the beginning ?

or this...

10.11.11 is a time-line of importance that was given to me, whether events take place specifically in and around that date or not are irrelevant to the eternal welfare of your soul

to this...

I do not subscribe to the idea that billions will die in less than two months,

Neither do I, and if you've followed and interpreted this thread correctly then you would know that all things are simply a matter of TIME where there is no TIME... You are living Today, while others in the Day. Some experiencing 1953, while others 204 B.C, the CLOCK is in your mind, your FAMILY exists beyond TIME...

Complete back-track.

Yet he never comes out and clearly announces it, almost like he wants to hedge his bets. Either that or he doesn't want to admit that he changed his mind.
edit on 5-10-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Good grief Beamish!! I have lurked in this thread for a while and have agreed with many of your posts, but this one made me absolutely giddy! I just can not agree more!

Thanks! Maybe I’m generalizing, maybe I’m taking a cheap shot at the faithful...

A simple test for this theory: ask any churchgoer what is the intrinsic reason they go to church.

Very rarely do they say “It’s because I’m seriously worried about how my life on Earth will directly affect my continuance of existence after my physical body dies. I try and define my spirituality as something that is shaped and directed by my faith, as I totally trust the words printed in this Book to be true.”

Usually it’s “Oh, you know; I’ve always gone. I’d miss the people there, the friendship. My folks always went, so what’s the point in not going?”

And often it’s the overly zealous (and newly converted) element that will regale you with wide-eyed swathes of religious dogma.

Heck, we all need something to believe in.

Just don’t try and ram it down other people’s throats is all I ask…

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Well, I did read some of those but he has mentioned, and I can agree with this, that the power of thought can do amazing things. He mentioned we were actually also causing this by our own thoughts, and given the awakening humanity is going through at the moment (and I don't want to give the guy an excuse but...) we may have somehow avoided it. The power of positive thinking.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Yukitup

I am going back to licking splintered wood, this is just too much.

Well, I simply cannot look away now that we’ve officially entered the Twilight Zone.

However, I will continue to poke around at a convenient electrical socket with a fork just to keep myself awake.

top topics

<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join