It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 330
<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
And of course the reason being, you would have to go back, and read his very long very detailed, posts, some of which took hours to write, and tirelessly attempting to reach people, even up night after night, but you'd have to have been there right, to understand why, to understand what he is actually saying, because apparently most of these ones don't seem to have a clue what this whole threads about.

I don't believe that Nibiru is going to pop out of this other dimension either this month. I don't think that is what this is about either. For one thing, there is No Time and if there is to be an ending like this, with both sides showing up so to speak, sometime soon, he would not know the date at all. But this date is significant, so is this month. I found some reasons.

And the posts about time, the infinite channels, and the way the universe really is, aren't just excuses on time, they're the whole message he is sharing which is very much like Lou Baldin's, there are very few people who have this information.

When someone is giving a warning, about times coming, a fairly big one, I wouldn't be looking at the terms he's built into the thread, because if he had inside knowledge and came out with it he would be in serious jerorady. So truth would need to be put in a certain way to even be allowed out.

Now those on this thread who keep their game going, really alarm me, because they act like dark siders themselves. Because they would know all this. So I have them in my prayers, because I am always quite surprised the level of control around.

One of them is on here nonstop due to the past on another thread where they called a team member who had a good heart and responded to the truth he heard enough to seek much longer and further conversations, and then miracles happened. That really upset some, and they were so negative in their beliefs that they were supporting the things he had been writing, which was from gnositic and Cassiopean Wave information. Yes there is a demiurge that would like the power given him to treat humanity thus. He doesnt have it, not from the Creators of this school, nor from the Higher Cosmic Citizens.

The level of massive control to prevent ET_MAN's SPIRITUAL message on his other thread and stop anyone sharing out of the box was very much done by Agents, and orders to put people in boxes.

IF BAD THINGS HAPPEN HERE ITS BECAUSE THE NAZI'S AND NEGATIVE ONES THEY SERVE, ARE DOING IT.

Hence this thread, as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

And that if enough negativity does take place, to lower or synchronize earth that Nibiru could really show up. Like Armeggedon really happens, because Angels don't fight, not the Light ones, so a religious war kind of loses its meaning. War is a demonology thing. Self defense is one thing, but acts of aggression against someone, even an enemy, retaliation, vengeance is not advancing, and war means all of those things.

There is NO SUCH THING AS A HOLY WAR.

Now, I'm not speaking for him. This is my interpretation all along, how I feel about things. And I will put this in bold. But I do sense and see the control that has gone on, and amongst the u2u's and chats I have, things that shock me to no level, also even when some are told that to stop trying to put those ideas onto me, I don't read that kind of stuff, they still persist.

Nothing more dangerous than a free mind, I've discovered. The body isn't good enough to attempt to enslave.

If anyone really wants to read more about what ET_MAN has expressed from his NDE's and ET experiences as well, read his much longer metaphysics posts often with wonderful pictures in this thread, and also this one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I put one of my favorite posts under my profile, so it wouldn't disappear like a team of controllers wanted it to.

I have a warning to all the controllers: Goodness is way over your head, and its organized in this cosmos, and Beyond it. What you do to others you do to yourself. You, not your intended victims YOU inherit a world of suppression, control, misery and pain. We're going to be free. We have eutopias to go to, where there is no hunger, starvation, causualities of any sort, no suffering, no wars, no mind control, no lies, where people truly are gifts to others. Thats the world we're going to be in soon enough. We want to see it here as well. You're welcome to turn your lives around and join us before its too late. There are infinite realms and frequencies, and what you're working for you won't like.

There are posts ET_MAN made that show everything is recorded forever, there are no secrets, whatever you do to harm others, or control will come right back at you. There really are Higher Ups watching over the school, and they're way beyond Darth Vaders level too.

Anyone who wants to read some silmilar, albeit military slant and more control, info should go to ufospeak.com, LOU BALDIN's site. You really have to weed out the military stuff, the wars, and inequality stuff.
Why, because when you got the microphone you have controllers watching over.

edit on 5-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

The LORD will kill people with fire this time if they don't repent.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

I have to go to work in a sec, bah, but I just had to say, Did et-man mean, with regards to time/Oct 11 and no time bla bla, that time is a constraint of our three dimensional lives, to stop us experiencing everyone at once, and time does not really exist outside of this. ie, in the next dimension/afterlife (whatever you want to call it). Just a thought, I could have misintepreted him here, but if Im right why didnt he just say it that simply.
I also noticed another aspect of the Oct 11 prediction, where he says that there would be massive hail storms preceding the event, well id have thought, we'd have been seeing them anytime NOW.
Also I would just like to thank et-man, unity, in a sense (even though i think you have a really good heart) and now Iamiam, for teaching me a huge lesson about the nature of humans, and not to believe everything I read, I will always be grateful to you all for this lesson, ( and i mean this sincerely). I have taken a step up now.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Ummm, there needs to be some humility here when referring to Native American Indian spirituality, and many other Native spiritualities.

I agree with Beamish mostly too, but my angle is approached from the Ancient Astronaut theorist.

Please don’t confuse my aversion to long established western (and some eastern) religions and the growing lethargic approach by their practitioners to attendance and reasoning behind their continued adherence to their faiths, and native spirituality.

Though I am in no way an expert in this, it does seem to be the case that there is an almost tangible purity permeating the still existing beliefs of “unspoilt” native peoples.

It can be argued that their faiths have survived virtually intact because they are – or at least were - directly applicable to their environment, survival of the tribe and the soil they walked upon.

They view themselves as part of the world, not its masters; from it they came, and to it they will return, and as such the Earth is a parent. And parents have to be treated with the utmost respect.

As to whether any native legends were based on actual events – as in visitation by advanced terrestrial or non-terrestrial beings – is not for me to say.

But I will say this; it would not surprise me in the slightest that some of Man’s earliest ancestors – perhaps being ambitious, desirous of being influential and manipulatively imaginative - were more than eager to utilize any extraordinary, inexplicable encounter their clan or tribe might have been witness to for their own benefit, to create then further a power base.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

The level of massive control to prevent ET_MAN's SPIRITUAL message on his other thread and stop anyone sharing out of the box was very much done by Agents, and orders to put people in boxes.

IF BAD THINGS HAPPEN HERE ITS BECAUSE THE NAZI'S AND NEGATIVE ONES THEY SERVE, ARE DOING IT.

Hence this thread, as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

What exactly are you trying to say ?

Am I a negative-nazi-controller-agent sent to prevent et_mans message from getting out ?

I put one of my favorite posts under my profile, so it wouldn't disappear like a team of controllers wanted it to.

I may not speak for everyone here but I would like him to come back and join in the discussion. Who exactly is suppressing his message? A moderator? Who else could possibly remove his posts?

You might have to clarify this a bit for me.

edit on 5-10-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Also I would just like to thank et-man, unity, in a sense (even though i think you have a really good heart) and now Iamiam, for teaching me a huge lesson about the nature of humans, and not to believe everything I read, I will always be grateful to you all for this lesson, ( and i mean this sincerely). I have taken a step up now.

Yeah, I'm with you there. I'm glad I followed this thread, et_man has taught me a lot, although certainly not in the way he wanted, I'd heard his dogma/beliefs all before in new age circles but what I did learn was just as you said about the nature of humans. When I'm feeling more poetic I'll try to elaborate.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

I assume you guys are all on some program. Thats how I see it. Such massive control thats gone on and suppression of good info.

There are lots of people who have that all over them, by the way. Some would really surprise one.

I don't like bullying jobs either.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You know, I was going to dissect your post, take out all the sound bites, the usual rhetoric, the sci-fi and the language you continue to use that is indicative of an irretrievably suspicious mind and set them out so you – and everyone else – can see that you doing nothing but repeating the same chant time and again.

But, I won’t as I realised that you have enough problems already.

It must be hell being you, and I don’t mean that in a mean way at all, but when you say things like the following, one cannot do anything but worry (my emphasis added):

There really are Higher Ups watching over the school, and they're way beyond Darth Vaders level too.

Darth Vader?

I so hope you are using that fictional character as a metaphor…

Some folks absolutely need to walk away from their computers and actually do something constructive with their lives.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Reread. Reread. Reread. This thread, and his others, have a lot ufology in them. He told me once Starwars has more truth than the bible, eh. Darth Vader goes by many names: Quetzcoatl., Enki/Enlil/Osiris/Saturn/Ra/Isis/Zeus, you name it they're are the negative bullies AND THIS IS WHAT THE BLOODLINES SERVE AND MEET WITH VIA THEIR STARGATES.

THe top of the pryamid and the real power is OFF PLANET. And they're negatives. But they don't really control the school, the true Creators Do, and they are Goodness and Love.

This whole earth thing is about being potty trained. Matrix means womb, and I really think you've missed alot of material on this thread and his other very long one.

Which by the way is what drew me. Way back when, nearly 2 years ago, I posted that 10 11 11 seemed like bloodline numbers, the kind they choose for events, and this was all very metaphorical. Thats always been my stance. But I recognize the most important parts of this thread, which are more important than any other information I've ever encountered online or in my life.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by OneisOne

Ummm, there needs to be some humility here when referring to Native American Indian spirituality, and many other Native spiritualities.

I agree with Beamish mostly too, but my angle is approached from the Ancient Astronaut theorist.

You are correct and I apologize if I offended you. I hold most Native spiritualities in a different light. From what I have studied and those I have known, it is more about balance. And honestly I can not think of one Cherokee that I have had the pleasure of talking to and discussing such things ever implying I should follow his/her spirituality or suffer a type of "personal hell". It has always been more about respecting the earth and giving back when something is taken, thus keeping a balance.

Again, apologies if I offended.
OiO

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Its the spiritual that is the most important thing.

I don't care about any of this other stuff one bit, and hope its not going to happen but then I want the Fourth Reicht to take a hike too and would rather the sun expanded.

This other stuff is just whatever warning has to be given. But if there really is nibiru or wormwood about to show up, or bad things NOT done by the NAZI's here, I'm not scared. Ticket home time!!! For some reason I don't we're off the hook so soon yet. ON the other hand, I'm not going to stand by and allow a group of evil dark siders to murder people without trying to wake people up to this so they can start to figure out what to do, and ask for the help they need from the cosmos. Natural events and cycles are one thing. MURDER AND FASCISM IS QUITE ANOTHER.

And again, I'm NOT speaking for another person. I don't agree with anyone I've spoken with 100%, I don't agree with things that are not Loving and Equal, and don't even believe in the same God/Goodness above some do, because I know what Love is PERIOD! This is what I FEEL, and have all along.

And ET_MAN is very much loved. Lou is very much loved. I pray for them both all the time.

The information that has been shared online, is so wonderful to have found. This kind of sharing is a Gift. So much priviledge. All you have to do is start to contemplate infinity to understand, what it all means.

And I suggest getting outside whenever the sun is shining and letting some sun in, tilt your head up and let it in the corners of your eyes, and pour out your heart for the world and all the starvign children and those suffering and just maybe you'll start to see.

And the controllers should know who they are, and they're not going to tell me what to think, feel, or envision.

This world is going to be freed, and a new world will be here. It won't be what they think.

And the diamonds are going to line up. All those stars.

You do know everything upgrades? All the elements. Carbon too! We're going to upgrade, not fourth reicht style.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Reread. Reread. Reread.

No need! No need! No need! I’ve had enough of it!

This thread, and his others, have a lot ufology in them.

Well, duh! Of course they do! For goodness sake they’re on a conspiracy website!

I don’t know if you didn’t notice that little fact, or that ATS is not a theological or philosophical discussion site. Yes, it has forums for them, but it deals primarily with the fringes of belief, where everything is hugely hypothetical (read imaginary in most cases) and because of that anyone can post their own ideologies largely without fear of encountering real experts in the field.

His threads are built around the pseudo-spiritual side of 1950’s and 60’s contactee ufology, only brought up to date with a liberal dose of Sitchin etc. and if you cannot distinguish that from real information then, well, good luck…

He told me once Starwars has more truth than the bible, eh.

What?!!!! Oh dear God…

Then why the hell does he quote the Bible all the time?

Darth Vader goes by many names: Quetzcoatl., Enki/Enlil/Osiris/Saturn/Ra/Isis/Zeus, you name it they're are the negative bullies AND THIS IS WHAT THE BLOODLINES SERVE AND MEET WITH VIA THEIR STARGATES.

Darth Vader and stargates do not exist.

Simple fact.

You can use Vader as an analogy for evil, but not in the same sentence as stargates…as they don’t exist!

You cannot be that naïve…

You know something? I have a theory (not an accusation) about you, Unity_99, one that you won’t like at all, but I’m going to post it here just to see what happens.

You always throw around the accusation that you – and those who are supposedly of the same mind-set – are always being attacked by “agents”, namely disinformation agents. You’ve insinuated that I am one several times.

I’m now wondering that with your continued, massively prolific, almost stereotypical conspiracy theorist behaviour – coming into a thread as if you are in the throws of an internal dialogue, continued use of emotive buzz words (bloodlines, Matrix, Vader, Nazis, vibrations, dimensions, the creators, the negatives, Nordics etc.), your attempting to link the context of other unrelated threads to your “theories” with almost spam-like regularity - that it isn’t the skeptics that should be labeled disinfo-agents.

It’s you.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish I know how you think. You're VERY WRONG.

Everything I've shared from personal experiences is 100% TRUTH. And it remains truth if no one believes it, its always going to be the truth forever.

And ET_MAN, Sleeper and others who have shared are sharing truth, though some who share do so under control to some extent, and I've noted the control.

I've encountered the control, been having the oddest chats, let me say in the least, with some people.

Reread the thread for the really important things. If ET_MAN is putting out a huge warning associated with this time period, from his knowledge, inside information AND experiences, and in view of the way the world is run, those who recognize the truth inside them will pay attention.

If you don't, then surely there are other threads that appeal. I don't know if Stereologist has made any himself, but he sure posts a lot of similar ideas, in a nice tidy little box, without any windows or doors, and I take it, without direct experience.

I've written threads to actually increase some experience, knowing and to wake people up. Though not terribly gifted at organizing them, still try my best.

Awakening to Your Source takes Real Work

Manifesting, Visualizing, Raising Frequency To Co-Create A Free World

Space/Time/Infinity & The Holographic Universe!

The Spirit of Us: What Are Our Souls Becoming?

Christ and the Crystaline Structure of the Pineal?

The Shadow Side's Plan And The Purpose Of Light

What Is Gravity And Magnetism In This SPIRITUAL plane? The Answer May Shock You!

Avoid The Mind Traps/Pens!!!! Dandelions Are Free!!!!

Also, not even recommended to just jump into this. I stopped writing on my first one because someone had been writing to me, who really wanted to have their own experiences.

I hadn't read this thread, ET_MAN's thread, and woken up more. This was before we had written, before I had the contact with my Higher Self and downloads from contemplating Infinity in a video he sent me. The month long, or more contact and downloads, resulted in my son and I discussing infinity in depth. He was 18 at the time. Note, not quite true. I have had many experiences even a childhood one with HS, but, not to that extent. August of 2009 was a really profound month though. When he sent me that video I LITERALLY WAS IN REAL CONTACT WITH MY HS/IS AS LIKE ET CONTACT. A REAL PERSON WITHIN ME THAT WAS ME, BUT MORE OF ME. SIMPLY BY CLOSING MY EYES AND REACHING INTO THE INFINITY WITHIN. THEN OVER A MONTH OF DOWNLOADS AND INFORMATION AND SEVERAL EXPERIENCES WITH HS, BOTH WITHIN AND WITHOUT.

Then, we both had a vision and experience AT THE SAME TIME, A SHARED VISION. Right in the midst of me being stubborn, as usual and saying, how can this be, why is it this way, while my son was saying, "It just is" And I was saying, " No way, thats just a cop out answer, there has to literally be a reason for everything." This I thereotically solved on one of my threads, thereotically proving the existence of Infinite everything, and God, and intelligences and inanimate matter as well, in answer to someone sending me the Scarsity Theory of All, or Kabbala type info, and I realized what certain gnostic bloodlines, including the Nazi's even, thought. And how wrong they were.

When my son and I had this shared experience, I saw in a typical ET contact mode, a tv screen image of an OLD MAN stepping out of the sky, laughing with such delight at the students mulling over a problem which I take it, most don't mull over. He was wonderful, had great humor. And at that moment, my son bolted upright in SHOCK. To test the waters to see if he had experienced this too, I said, "He laughed..............!" And my son Nodded over and over in shock. So then we sat down and talked, and I wrote up the thread, on Space Time and the Holgraphic Universe.

But to get back to the first thread. Someone wrote me, and I didn't realize it was all about a frequency match, so you need good intentions to be seeking, its a really spiritual journey. Not religious par sae, but in an interfaith, metaphysics, spiritual or religious way, a spiritual journey.

Because he wrote to me, that he started having flashes on his balcony. Then he had a very negative experience with a grey and woke up in his bed.

So I quit writing in that thread, because it took more, it takes more.

People need protection from negatives, they need to really open their hearts and start to care about the world.

But BEAMISH, you are NOT IN THE WORLD YOU THINK YOU'RE IN.

AND THE REAL WORLD IS MIND BOGGLING.

NOT ONLY THAT, BUT FOR SOME OF IT, YOU CAN BE IN YOUR OWN PRIVATE ROOM, GROUND HOG DAY TYPE THING.

MY EXPERIENCE/ABDUCTION END OF MAY 2010, IT WAS IMPLIED THEY DON'T DO TIME. "BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS, THIS DAY TOOK 9 DAYS TO COMPLETE!" WHEN YOU'RE IN A PRIVATE ROOM, EVERYONE AROUND YOU IS A PERCEPTION.

EARTH IS A SCHOOL!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Back to that frequency match thing. To wake up is a gift beyond imagination. Its wonderful to have positive experiences. However, its a frequency match. So those threads about waking up, and the Pineal one too, to activate third eye. Don't just jump into this. Bloodlines have been contacting negatives for a very very long time.

For real.

Its about selflessness and caring about others.

I can stand under the stars, and not care who is listening to my prayers. Bad guys need converting in my books, they need to be reminded that Happiness only happens when they make U turns. So I'm not afraid of any of them, though I don't like dark shadows.

But its different when you are filled with real joy and gratitude for such a wonderful abudant universe, and Family/family watching over, and you feel so sorry for letting Family/family down and only want to find the ways to help. That brings positive experiences. That also brings protection from negative expereinces. Unconditional love and caring even for the bad guy, brings protection and an end to the negative experiences. At least it did for me and others I read, because thats the work we need to do. Wake up and seek to weed our gardens and think of ohters.

The metaphysics shared in ET_MAN's thread is real, thats the real universe. Many others share bits of this too. David Icke has as well. And its NOT HH's message or Law OF One, its about overcoming our weaknesses, and really caring about others, and striving seeking to find ways to help.
Or basically do the work your soul actually came to do. For Real! Because we're here to progress our consciousness, to grow to higher levels. To be able to be a gift to others, and live in peace, joy, a Many In Oneness kind of Family/Team with unending journey still ahead.

Its more than that, people who are waking up are also here to really help others.

One thing shared in a conversation recently was this message:

"A pure loving being never gives up or leaves a lost loved one behind. Not all things can be shared about some things even with me on the final plans of how all things will work. But what I do know is that not one soul will be left in a state of existence where they are trapped below and will be brought up by the Light. This is in reference to the souls that experienced earth life for this planet, I don't have all the answers on the entities behind the scenes working but I must assume they must go through some effect based on their actions but that wouldn't meant forever. Temporal for temporal and according to one's works."

Amen to that. I know this, and its in my soul.

That is a part of this, caring for others. Its NOT ABOUT SELF PROGRESSION EITHER. Its about others.

A truly loving soul would leave heaven and higher realms and risk getting trapped in hell to help reach others, knowing and trusting that they will return. A truly loving soul reaches out to others to ensure those who are harming others turn their lives around. Harming others is what those working on assignments/black ops/agents/those working for the fascists, are doing, but also those who go to war and walk by those in need, endorse systems that allow billions to live in poverty so a few can have the good life.

The frequency of love in you is your next step. Its a frequency match.

The grading takes place, and the recording of all you've done and thought is forever there, like clips of film forever there, and in your soul.

There are no mistakes.

There are infinite realms and worlds and existences, some are winterlands and hellzones, with zombie like depressed states, reduced spirit/light cosnciousness and under the torturous control of the dark side some serve, hellish existences. Some are more like in What Dreams My Come, a state of rejection and depression and being lost in sadness and sorrow and shame.

And outside those realms, that even though temporal, are a long time to the ones going through this, there are infinite realms yet again. And its a frequency match. I wouldn't want to inherit a right winged conservative, reward the few and blame the majority, social darwinism system, especially if you go there handicapped or something, to show you everything you thought was wrong now. People really need to wake up. We are creating our next steps here, make them wonderful please. Because even if you don't want to wake up and enjoy suffering, your Family/family can't bear it.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Contact is a frequency match. Every single person here on earth has had experiences they don't remember for the most part.

And Beamish that includes you. Nor is the SUN what you think. And no two people see it the same way. Its not even way out there in space, its just beyond that. My sun is right up close interacting with me for some reason, sending rays and beams and colors, and filling my heart with joy. Its a crystal, a mirror reflecting the TRUE LIGHT FROM BEYOND OUR UNIVERSE, WHICH IS A HOLOGRAM/INTERACTIVE SCHOOL. AND ITS VERY MUCH A GATEWAY TO BEYOND, AND TO THE OTHER SYSTEMS/STARS IN THE UNIVERSE.

Its also a whole world, where higher levels beings live. Our Guides. Nothing you say or think now, will ever change that, and for there are many in the black op sciences who know this already. They just don't want us to. But seeking and direct experiences from those with the right attitude sure can open peoples eyes. They can't control free minds that seek for answers.

And there is NO CME's or SUN ACTIVITY THAT ALARMS ME.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

it saddens me that people still see 'god' in this nature-

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

What God or the Good Family would do if someone was trapped by their frequency match, and the spirit constructs they'd created, and shadows, is: Enter in and rescue them but probably in a way that engages their minds, sets their minds free.

Also my internet was thrown off. Odd.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Tisk tisk tisk

Unity you are on the right idea.

The children still do not understand it is not about wrath, God, religion, good vs evil and it is not about you or me. The children still playing in the sand with their toys until the day they realize it is time to leave and go home. You sit and argue who is who or what is what, yet you do not see the point of what it is that we are here for. Why do you argue between each other like children fighting over who gets the last peace of pie. Why not share the cake? instead of sticking to your own side. The pie is a lie the sooner you understand the truth the sooner can humanity go home.Is that not truth given onto you through out the time?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

What a lovely chap this "Lord" must be. Where can I sign up to start worshipping him? Sounds like a bargain.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
One of my biggest ironies is that a lot of good posts/threads come from Italians, and its ironic since one of my ancestors SACKED ROME. LOL. Alaric the Great. Always though it odd having Alaric and House of Stewart in the same family.

In any case, my posts must be annoying someone because my internet keeps going off.

www.youtube.com...

Lou is showing things about the sun here, for those who pay attention, and the CHANNELs you can see, even we can see. Though cameras have a bit more 4d than our eyes. With raise in frequency if people are waking up they can see quite a bit with their eyes, I could just meditating outside for 20 minutes. You don't need to wait for the sun to come over the edge of the roof either. Any structure or even a book works.

Sun

Sun 2

Sun 3

Mine, just two. Similarity in the first, in the channel switching. Two channels there.

and this picture is very good. It shows the effects BEHIND the cloud, so it rules out, smudges and also camera effects, but shows that there is something real occurring. All of them do anyway, the infared lense ones were quite interesting. I have orb ones as well, shapes and faces in them. The shapes really shocked my kids. Good thing I pray alot, and also meditate and spend time praying for the negatives too.

Its huge and the edges are not exactly defined!:

top topics

<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join