It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWarrior11

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by keops

Hi Keops,

please go to this forum and debate,

I'm not here to debate.

Facts and Evidence section – comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

Love & Best Wishes!

Ok ok I'll check this out, thanks.

Hey, after reading a ton of information on that page, the expression in my face has changed ..what happened to me?

edit on 6-7-2011 by LightWarrior11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
No offense, but the op is obviously either an ignorant troll or mentally deluded. Trying to have a rational discussion is a joke, just read this thread.

Nothing will happen. The op had NO knowledge about anything special. This is just the usual internet bs, where either the op is mental or craves the attention that so many of you ignorantly give them.

This thread should have died before it got to more than one page. Unfortunately this community chooses to embrace ignorance rather than deny it.

When noting happens (and nothing will) what then? Another pointless thread? You guys giving this troll the benefit of a doubt make us all look like fools.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

You know what......considering the contact I've had with IS, and Family, and memories/glimpses of home, and fear ebbing away, if what I am actually hoping for occurs, nothing bad, this thread is so much more than that.

what I want is an end to the harm theyr'e doing to others, and a SHFT to take place in the twinkling an eye, with every tear dried, all the hungry and impoverished in abudance, all healed. Today would be fine.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by Cogito, Ergo Sum

Hi Cogito Ergo Sum,

You keep coming back to this thread with the same old accusations.

If this thread is disturbing you, perhaps you should ask yourself why that is.

Love & Best Wishes!

It is because I study the psychology of cults and their new age doctrines and how/ why people suspend common sense to fall prey to nonsensical belief. Have for quite some time. Ever since meeting my first charlatan many decades ago. This is another such teaching that can have quite a negative effect on certain people.

It doesn't hurt to give people another perspective, one that will be a lot closer to the truth. It might help make the odd undecided person here or their examine this subject/religion more critically, saving them a lot of time and anguish.

Though I don't doubt that you are genuine, I have never met a cult leader/new age religious spruiker who wasn't. It is possible genuinely believe what you are saying, while still being amazingly wrong. What is being put forth here as a genuine reality, possibly by nice well intentioned people, is in reality about as genuine as a $3 note.
edit on 6-7-2011 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

His "new age" quantum understandings, answers every question, and is provable to yourself, should you be willing to truly seek. So everyone is having a different experience here in this thread. You need to question what you're finding here that keeps you coming back. I don't think there are any coincidences in life either.

Actually, I'm not sure if he would call himself a Christian, but he is very similar in a more unifaith way, to Christian Mysticism, Quantum Understandings.

The truth is still the truth.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis

No offense, but the op is obviously either an ignorant troll or mentally deluded. Trying to have a rational discussion is a joke, just read this thread.

Nothing will happen. The op had NO knowledge about anything special. This is just the usual internet bs, where either the op is mental or craves the attention that so many of you ignorantly give them.

This thread should have died before it got to more than one page. Unfortunately this community chooses to embrace ignorance rather than deny it.

When noting happens (and nothing will) what then? Another pointless thread? You guys giving this troll the benefit of a doubt make us all look like fools.

Who is "us"?? In the first place? Are you speaking for thousands of members of the site? A little grandiose? Please don't speak for me, okay? Thanks.

You know, I always think of a TROLL as someone who comes into a thread, does not in any way address the topic, or try to engage in conversation with others on the thread, but charges right in to criticize the OP. That's my definition of Troll. Oh, oops. Seems I'm getting close to a personal insult here. I'll stop, I wouldn't want to become a troll.

Actually, as threads go, this one is enormously successful. Sorry if that bothers you.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

His "new age" quantum understandings, answers every question, and is provable to yourself, should you be willing to truly seek. So everyone is having a different experience here in this thread. You need to question what you're finding here that keeps you coming back. I don't think there are any coincidences in life either.

Actually, I'm not sure if he would call himself a Christian, but he is very similar in a more unifaith way, to Christian Mysticism, Quantum Understandings.

The truth is still the truth.

Thank you Unity_99. The "quantum understandings" as applied here are what would come under the heading of sacred science as per a previous post. Or horse manure. I come back occasionally for reasons stated above. It is possible that I was seeking before you were a glint in someone's eye. Experience is also a good teacher.

A famous wise man (Socrates) once claimed that what set him apart from other men was the realisation of his own ignorance. A realisation very few new age enlightened could ever contemplate let alone arrive at. It is possible this way that those sure of having the truth, are as yet still one realisation away from even beginning the journey.

Where spirituality is concerned it is never the people who claim "I don't know" that lead people astray. It is always those certain of the truth.

I don't doubt this thread is full of honest and sincere people. Particularly when it comes to the more ethereal, nice people can still be mistaken. There are countless and contradictory versions of the one "truth". Enough to make you wonder...Never abandon critical thought and common sense, or stifle doubt when it appears. Though if you have the "truth", then good luck to you. This is perhaps the greatest exaggeration anyone could make IMO. A fool accepts another's version of it.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Who is "us"?? In the first place? Are you speaking for thousands of members of the site? A little grandiose? Please don't speak for me, okay? Thanks.

You know, I always think of a TROLL as someone who comes into a thread, does not in any way address the topic, or try to engage in conversation with others on the thread, but charges right in to criticize the OP. That's my definition of Troll. Oh, oops. Seems I'm getting close to a personal insult here. I'll stop, I wouldn't want to become a troll.

Actually, as threads go, this one is enormously successful. Sorry if that bothers you.

angeldoll, it is a shame when people make little effort to avoid insult. Yet it is a difficult subject to directly confront from the position of disbeliever, without sounding this way. Apart from this, his claims are not as grandiose as those of the op and if you look past what might have appeared insensitive and offended you, history shows that perhaps there are some valid points.

I don't doubt the op is anything other than genuine and believes in his cause. Yet to genuinely question or even criticize extravagant claims is not wrong and should never be discouraged. The resultant arguments based on pride are what should be discouraged.

This thread has been a successful one. This alone will never mean it is an accurate one.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

By the way, what I feel is coming is manmade, perhaps with some help. They've been channeling negatives for a long time and trying to synchronize our world with theirs.

I see elenin, a brown dwarf, and all of this as symbolic, for a real plan they have, TPTB, to crash the food system, and starve billions, and they think, in their NAZI, EUGENICS that they are doing the world a favor, instead they are digging themselves a hole beyond their own imagination with the harm they are doing to EQUAL, souls. Grade doesnt count. FOL don't see us unequal. What parent would see their preschool student as less than their grade 1?

Not anyone that could progress, thats for sure.

THEY are going to crash the worlds economy. THEY are going to cause disruptions in the grid, and food. THEY have done the nuclear and BP. THEY, have run this system so fragile!

They also could easily, as in the UN, declare child poverty over, and the number one purpose to feed the world, they could do that. It could be solved in a week, or a month, years ago. They don't want to.

They also make getting the money to the poor in their countries next to impossible, so only a small amount trickles down through charities that are Corps themselves.

ITS OBSCENE!

We need to get community stock ups. Lots can't do the survival thing.

And I want FOL to show now, not after the innocent die. The poor are the ones that count. The rich are doing this to the world, the middle class brainwashed and asleep, the poor suffering, and the majority.

I want all the orphaned children in group homes with several parents watching them grow up, taking shifts. Talking online with the world, learning skills, playing games, not working as slaves.

I want mothers home with their babies not strangers watching the children.

I want equality for all people.

I want that now!!!!1

Underscored to Infintiy AND BEYOND.

If they pull off any of their crapola that I feel is coming, and the food stops.

Lets mass up and rip their offices, homes and bases apart, and look after the children.

Lets mass up and perform arrests. May they spend time behind bars instead of in their cushy lairs.

I suggest they learn better camoflage, like the lizzards they are.

Furthermore, on that bare minimum list of wants, I will never stand under anyone, OR SHUT UP. UNTIL WE HAVE AN EQUAL GOOD UPGRADED WORLD WITH TRUE JUSTICE, THAT MEANS SOCIAL JUSTICE.

And a world like that would shift minus the disasters.
edit on 6-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I repeat (what is) coming IS THE NAZI'S DEPOPULATION SCHEME AND NWO/FASCISM. The brackets mean subjective to the degree that I believe the Family are going to show up and blow their plans out of the water wtih Love and Light. I am not going to code the matrix or put into words something negative. Even if that was happening right now, I'd speak words to the opposite and envision the opposite.

They will attempt to paint it as something else.

I don't know why we're not doing nonstop general strike protests like in Spain and NEVER GOING AWAY. I'm all up for it!!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
By the way, the poor are the higher grades. Being asleep and apathetic is not the higher grade. Walking by one in need is not. And also, the wealthy, serving negatives and Legion/Annanuki/The S group, well, thats losing grades, regression.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity_99, I am finding your post a little incoherent. The poor and downtrodden certainly do count. So do the rich that you seem to despise. All people count. The "us and them" mentality is very cultish, as is the ridiculous elitist notion of "grades" separating people and I am not sure your feelings of revolution by force are healthy. Being rich does not constitute being a conscious evil oppressor by default. Nice people can be rich or poor.

The plight of the world has more to do with politics, human greed and apathy. Religions (such as this is) have fitted in quite well and historically had quite a negative influence.'Twas ever thus. Nothing to do with imaginary planets or aliens. It is extremely unlikely that anyone has ever channelled anything other than their own head noises.

Why do you feel qualified to pass judgement? Why not genuinely "follow your heart" and do something practical to help those you sympathise with if you feel so strongly?

Curing the world of its ills is quite a heady goal. Yet, aliens and doomsday prophecies aside, anyone who genuinely cares for their nearest and dearest and makes a success of their immediate relationships will have done more than most. Perhaps (peaceful) revolution, like charity, begins at home.

While your outline of many of the worlds problems seems accurate, your prophecies and other claims seem completely unsubstantiated. Can you substantiate any of these things? Without pointing to dubious sources such as the rabbit's hole or various other resources that appear to be full of paranoia based assumptions and half truths.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Hi Cogito Ergo Sum,

having the truth

Do you believe there to be such a thing as Truth?

If someone claims that planet Earth is for the most part 'round' in shape would you consider such a statement to be Truth? Could you agree? Is it ignorant of a person to believe that planet Earth is for the most part 'round'?

If someone points up at the Sun and says “that's the Sun that shines Light,” is that a Truth? Could you agree? Is it ignorant of a person to believe that the object seen in the sky that shines Light is the Sun according to human definition/understanding?

There are many Truths to be found, could you agree?

Sunshine: a.The shining of the Sun; direct Light of the Sun, b:The Sun's Light or direct rays, c: The warmth and Light given by the Sun's rays c: A spot or surface on which the Sun's Light shines.

True or False?

Love & Best Wishes!
edit on ECDT1111JulPM31 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I have not gone through the entire massive thread yet but does the warning ETman is giving have any correlation with the project bluebeam/holographic event on october 28 2011?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi ET Man

I agree with your positive thoughts which is now prevalent in just about every new age book out there, coffee shop gurus are abundant nowadays, please give us an example of a current event of your life that breaks the laws of physics as we know them at this time, specifics are appreciated to inspire, consider the book of Acts, what have you done lately in comparison to that book? Your warnings of upcoming events are now being followed up with the equivalent of a famous Alan Arkin quote, "Life is a cookie" sort of answers. Please consider this a friendly observation,

STM

Source for quote: The movie, "America's Sweethearts", great comedy, you should watch it.
edit on 7/6/2011 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

having the truth

Do you believe there to be such a thing as Truth?

We shouldn't confuse the practical and mundane with the intention of this thread, which deals in the more ethereal, intangible and far less obvious possible aspects of existence. This is another marketplace of souls, as they say.

I try to limit belief. Logic dictates that there is a unifying and universal truth (IMO), this is a strong possibility more so than a firm belief. Whether it is a cognizant and intelligent force is another thing. Notions of the truth are not the truth.

As to who is in possession of it, should it exist?.........which flea owns the dog?

I have less problem with your truth, and only point out that it needn't be anyone else's. It should never be believed. It should be questioned and scrutinized and never accepted easily, with the hindsight that countless thousands have been impacted negatively by accepting other people's delusions.

Whether it has merit is for people to decide. A counter view, if nothing else, adds balance and allows for other options.

In this respect, the wisdom of Socrates appears infallible, to those who truly seek.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

By the way, what I feel is coming is manmade, perhaps with some help. They've been channeling negatives for a long time and trying to synchronize our world with theirs.

I see elenin, a brown dwarf, and all of this as symbolic, for a real plan they have, TPTB, to crash the food system, and starve billions, and they think, in their NAZI, EUGENICS that they are doing the world a favor, instead they are digging themselves a hole beyond their own imagination with the harm they are doing to EQUAL, souls. Grade doesnt count. FOL don't see us unequal. What parent would see their preschool student as less than their grade 1?

Not anyone that could progress, thats for sure.

THEY are going to crash the worlds economy. THEY are going to cause disruptions in the grid, and food. THEY have done the nuclear and BP. THEY, have run this system so fragile!

They also could easily, as in the UN, declare child poverty over, and the number one purpose to feed the world, they could do that. It could be solved in a week, or a month, years ago. They don't want to.

They also make getting the money to the poor in their countries next to impossible, so only a small amount trickles down through charities that are Corps themselves.

ITS OBSCENE!

We need to get community stock ups. Lots can't do the survival thing.

And I want FOL to show now, not after the innocent die. The poor are the ones that count. The rich are doing this to the world, the middle class brainwashed and asleep, the poor suffering, and the majority.

I want all the orphaned children in group homes with several parents watching them grow up, taking shifts. Talking online with the world, learning skills, playing games, not working as slaves.

I want mothers home with their babies not strangers watching the children.

I want equality for all people.

I want that now!!!!1

Underscored to Infintiy AND BEYOND.

If they pull off any of their crapola that I feel is coming, and the food stops.

Lets mass up and rip their offices, homes and bases apart, and look after the children.

Lets mass up and perform arrests. May they spend time behind bars instead of in their cushy lairs.

I suggest they learn better camoflage, like the lizzards they are.

Furthermore, on that bare minimum list of wants, I will never stand under anyone, OR SHUT UP. UNTIL WE HAVE AN EQUAL GOOD UPGRADED WORLD WITH TRUE JUSTICE, THAT MEANS SOCIAL JUSTICE.

And a world like that would shift minus the disasters.

Thank you for posting this, I'm really feeling you on this.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hi ET_MAN

When I look through the SUN whether it be early “Morning” or even “Mid Day”. I see The LIGHT coming from The Temple Wall.

Do You?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Yes, there are many truths. And the job of this school is waking up to the truth and Love in our hearts and SHINING IT FORTH, connected to Family. For we are the light, everlasting as well.

The sun, do you not understand yet? Its a gateway, THE projector of the hologram that erects the matrix around us, and is everlasting and endless, streaming forth from the True Family, the Highest Goodness, who like our families are models for, Father/Mother/Son, Brothers/Sisters, that which we call GOD. Simplest most non demoninational way of explaining it.

Its also a mirror, so that makes earth a kind of shadow world, reflection.

Here is a truth: Love Does Not Harm Others, it strives to serve others.

John 13; 12-17

When he had finished washing their feet, he put on his clothes and returned to his place. “Do you understand what I have done for you?” he asked them. “You call me ‘Teacher’ and ‘Lord,’ and rightly so, for that is what I am. Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another’s feet. I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.

Here is something special, it talks about the Family, from whence He came, the ones who sent him. they truly serve the children, not as a catalysts either as HH maintains.

Matthew 20;24-28

When the ten heard about this, they were indignant with the two brothers. Jesus called them together and said, “You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their high officials exercise authority over them. Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be your slave— just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
edit on 7-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

ET_MAN, Can you please explain why we should fear death at all?

I live in Australia and I know I have no chance of surviving the events to come, I have learn't about our true existence and I don't fear anything.

The illuminati are not evil, but they are doing evil deeds. The only reason they are taking preparations for the cataclysms is so the human race will survive. All who die will change physical forms, with no memory of what happened and the extacy we will feel when the events come will be the experience of true creation.

The events are coming, but there is nothing to prepare for, but death and rebirth.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Gexi1992 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
A couple of pages ago I asked a couple of questions about the vegetation of our planet in the event of a disruption described by ET-man. This was on page 265.

Upon returning to the thread I noticed a link posted by ET_man a few posts before mine.
Link comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

Wow! I spent a couple of days reviewing what some ancient survivors have said about this. I understand. Thanks for the answers to my questions.

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join