It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

If someone has inside knowledge is it safe to suggest that one cannot be specific about what is coming? Due to threats and such?

For example , the Norwegian politician who released the letter to Project Camelot about Planet X and us needing to stock up on food. He was arrested and went through some trouble for his effort too. I have a friend in Finland who is friends with him.

Isn't it true that anyone who was trying to get people to wake up would talk about the things that are "acceptable" according to TPTB.

Isn't it true that the Nazi's themselves, TPTB are in reality, due to distortions, really thinking their eugenics and depopulation of the countless poor and vulnerable and foolish, those who havnt stocked up and arent smart enough to pay attention, is a good thing for earth and its resources, including of course the added benefit of making us more controllable and easily forced into their corporate dictatorships?

Isn't it true they love nibiru and even elenin, and that there is no coincidence that all sorts of big disasters have occurred during allignments with elenin? They make them happen with their technology and make it look like these others are to blame?

That they will hide behind a less damaging event, use their Scalar Waves, HAARP, and actually carry out the events, themselves while making the public think it was one of these natural disasters, they certainly dont want most people cluing in or we'd rip their bases and homes apart wouldn't we?

ALSO,

The idea of testing the poor, or causing them pain. So the disasters hurt the poor who need equalizing and the rich are off scott free?

The Family is going to show up so no more tears occur to the poor. If that doesnt happen something very wrong has taken place.

I'll be handing in a my minority report, knowing full well 1 right report, can change all the existences in infinty, for Good telepathic people have no defense against what is truly right. It would be wrong to let the poor and innnocents suffer any more.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Because the poor people and those without power to change things, arent the bad guys here, its the ones who can stock up selfishly often only concerned with their own familiies and with arsenals of weapons to shoot all the survivors, though Jesus said that even the tax collectors and bad guys do the same, that love is helping all people, not just your immediate family.

And the real bad guys are the wealthy who are doing all this.

Seems like they who need to be tested aren't the testee's, and the testee's are innocent ones again.

The only way, the poor, who are among the most awake and will talk about the world and conspiracies openly amongst themselves and with others, they know, they've been shafted all along. They are some of the bigger lights in the world. The only way they came or incarnated to be harmed is if they ARE BIGGER lights, testing the bad guys abilities to carry through what they planned. So if its allowed to happen even, before the Family show up, it means the ones who are stocking up and TPTB doing this, are the real ones being tested, and the poor were slighty higher grades all along, having come to test them.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Now, I'm sorry for posting too much, and will take a break here, I'm off to Chinese food for the family, since I wont have my birthday with them, as will be going in for major surgery next week.

Now this brings up some conversations I've had, and am going to ask some questions.

Why is the third world and the poor put on the shoulders of the the middle class and the lower middle class and those below the poverty line here?

I've had it suggested that going out for a meal or even as one said a hotdog, when there are starving people is wrong. By the way, hotdogs are cheap, and poor families eat a lot of them, they taste better at the stands, IMO.

When you have a family, do you really think they should all live in their corners in their rooms, because THE RICH HAVE MADE A WORLD WIDE NET THAT KEEPS THE POOR POOR, and never ever do anything until this is over?

ie. no sports events, that costs money, no teams of the kids, that costs money, no trips anywhere, that costs money, no furniture or electronics, that costs money, no haircuts (we cut our own), that costs money, no skiing, that costs money, no camping trips, fishing trips, that costs money, no art, music, woodworking, that costs money.

Just sit in the corner until you're so depressed and agrophobic you have panic attacks when you leave the house?

I don't think that is the answer either.

My outing, is for the kids, since we can't afford even camping trips, and ARE QUITE AGROPHOBIC from not having enough for 5. We do spend on electronics, to keep the 5 boys separate and apart, not arguing, and keep them from hanging out with rougher kids. Did you know my apraxia, 15 year old that is in special classes, learnt to read and write finally due to playing world of warcraft, and he can type fast now. That was the break through for him, odd world eh? We had lots of kids over that were in foster homes, and had been hanging out on the streets, they all like playing video games.

Its a compromise.

And this outing, the good food will be a trade off for the fact that I would rather have a 2 day vacation away from all the noise and solitude even if I could only peanut butter sandwhiches, I'd even just take the jar and spoon to get away, but can't do that.

What are the percentages of poor, those under the poverty line, the lower middle class, compared to the middle calls, and wealthier?

The Rothchilds and House of Windsor, have over half the worlds resources.

I'm really tired of hearing this judgment on the poor here, for the poor there. Those here have already given so much money to the charities, and tithings of their churches over the years, they've equalized the world many times over. Seems someone is stopping the money from getting through, eh!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_Man

so your brown dwarf is invisible ? there is no serious orbit, any object in our solar system would have been detected by thousands amateurs astronomer around the world without the help of NASA
I check you back by Oct/28

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I just want to say I'm sorry if the above post seemed off topic, it is relating to the karma or law of consequence that is often mentioned with regard to the upcoming earth changes.

Also, its answering various posts by some, an attitude that seems to be prevail against the so called free world and blame us for all the starvation and disasters. It isn't singling anyone out, its an overall feeling.

This is what I think is coming:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
What, exactly, do some of you think is coming?

In history there have been many empires. This one has the tech to destroy all life on earth. They're using it and hiding behind "natural" events, even a so called comet, if it is one.

BP and the 6 nuclear events are not accidents either and there are countless reactors on the madrid line and on fault lines world wide, and near water. They are really amping up the events, by these allignment quakes.

They are seriously going to attempt to murder billions. This is for real.

Its all them.

We need to get on the same page as to what to do, which has to be, spiritually preparing and physically stopping them though hopefully non violent means unless they're attacking, for people have the right to defend their families.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hi, ET_Man,

Can you give specific time (and time zone ) for the 10.11.11 event?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Here is a sun diving comet for you

www.youtube.com...

a better look

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-7-2011 by win 52 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Huge object near the Sun 7-1-11

When they put the different SOHO filters on, I see faces. The one to the top right, looks like two faces.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Because the poor people and those without power to change things, arent the bad guys here, its the ones who can stock up selfishly often only concerned with their own familiies and with arsenals of weapons to shoot all the survivors, though Jesus said that even the tax collectors and bad guys do the same, that love is helping all people, not just your immediate family. And the real bad guys are the wealthy who are doing all this.

One thing about the 'beautiful, powerless poor' The world spends over one billion dollars PER DAY on cigarettes. And probably another billion on alcohol. A lot of this will be spent by people below the poverty line. It's their choice. No one is forcing them. They could spend the money on setting up city farms, or helping their brothers and sisters get medicines and food. But they don't, because they don't care.

What if there was a grassroots movement to divert only 10 per cent of cigarrette spending onto grassroots agricultural, solar energy and water technology? That would be 1-200 million dollars per day.

Poverty could be eradicated within a year.

But people don't do it. It's their choice as free humans to do nothing and NOT the fault of governments.

We are by no means powerless, the idea of a poor mass oppressed by evil dictators is only half true. The other side of the coin is our problems are self created...
edit on 17f20116amSat, 09 Jul 2011 11:49:59 -050059 by HiAliens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

This has nothing to do with cigarettes and even wine or beer. Even Jesus drank wine. All these things are the goods of the earth, and brain chemistry addictions are not alike for tobacco either.

1. The money that is at the top 20% needs to be redistributed, and all things equalized. Better yet, no money, but also every one is equal Cause I can see that going the wrong way too.

2. If the money that has already been given to Rome and the Churches (often used for corruption) and charities, had been put to use, there would be no poor left.

There would be no children on the streets of the Phillipines rounded up and shot in the night.

This brings to mind: Where is all the money going? Who is blocking it from getting to the right people? Who are we really funding?

Its not the middle class and lower middle classes fault.

Also, what GANGSTERS are funning the various countries such as the Phillipines, Madagascar, Africa, Indonesia, Central and South America and preventing the aid from getting to the poor.

Why did the Corporations start depopulting and killing indigenous farmers and steal their land, killing whole family. Shell has done the same. And replaced the chocolate farms with corporate run SLAVERY. 80% of all our chocolate is produced by CHILD SLAVERY, they are sold and murdered if they try to escape. We don't even eat chocolate. George Soros himself has a connection to this.

Is China white washed? No one is!!!!!!

If we wanted to change this tomorrow, there would be so much corruption blocking the aid getting through that we'd find out really fast the satanic gnostic, (who know what they call themselves, these ancient families from egyptian royalty who have met with negatives and think its right to do horrible things, and they even sacrifice one of their own children in each family.) Wont Let It Get Through.

Things need to change ASAP. We need to face the reality of the world around us, ask for help, ask for Benevolents to help us: Pray, meditate, stargaze, and ask for real help, and also grow up and start to do something ourselves as if we were trying to be adults, and do the right thing.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Originally posted by C-JEAN
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi, ET_MAN.

From which density are you ?

And, from which density entities does the message comes from ?

Blue skies.

I am in the same density as everyone on this planet but am from another time in which I cannot share anything further.

I believe him to ne of the density of bull crap for the following reasons .

OP stated that he knew the date and time of the event but not in what order and he also stated he was from another time which we must assume is the future so therefore this would be history to him and the order of events would be known if he had an exact time and date. This being said if any of you fall for this new age crap I would think it would. Make you of a dense density.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Its not the middle class and lower middle classes fault.

This has nothing to do with cigarettes and even wine or beer. Even Jesus drank wine. All these things are the goods of the earth, and brain chemistry addictions are not alike for tobacco either.

It has everything to do with cigarettes and alcohol. You are talking about the poor oppressed masses and the evil elite. And I'm pointing out that your beautiful blameless poor are collectively, voluntarily, spending 2 billion dollars a day on booze and tobacco while people starve. What if we spent just some of that money on agriculture, water and energy? This is why we are not completely respected in the wider universe.

Yes, government is way out of control, evil, manipulative and corrupt. But there is a lot that the common man can do, but we are spending our money on useless rubbish. You don't want to hear that though, because it destroys your safe illusion of being oppressed and powerless. People are addicted to victimhood, that's what all these disaster dates are about.

The figures are there. 2 billion dollars a day voluntarily wasted on tobacco and alcohol. Even with corporations, gangsters and all the other things you talk about, there are massive wasted opportunities for change.

edit on 17f20116pmSat, 09 Jul 2011 22:46:34 -050034 by HiAliens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

(who know what they call themselves, these ancient families from egyptian royalty who have met with negatives and think its right to do horrible things, and they even sacrifice one of their own children in each family.) Wont Let It Get Through.

Are ancient Egyptian royal families preventing you from buying seeds and sending them to schools in Africa?

Are they preventing you from collecting money for a grassroots agricultural charity?

Are they physically forcing people to smoke and drink?

Are they stopping anyone from travelling to these countries and setting up small projects?

Are they stopping information about sprout farming from reaching the internet?

Are they forcing people to spend the evening watching TV instead of doing something proactive?

Are they stopping you from sending new agricultural information to schools and connected local leaders in Africa?

Are they physically preventing knowledge of atmospheric water from reaching the internet?

Yes, they are doing LOTS of bad things, but the fact remains, there's too many do-nothings and blamers in the world. We carry 50 per cent of the blame, and 80 per cent of the power.

Stop playing the beautiful victim.

edit on 17f20116pmSat, 09 Jul 2011 22:55:36 -050036 by HiAliens because: You like cheese

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
@HiAliens:

Perhaps you'd be interested in contributing on 2 of my threads, where I was listing ideas, and ideas of forming groups, though the problems are inherently that most don't listen to the poorer folk, and yet they're the ones that see the most, and often don't feel confident enough to speak up.

Spoke To A Homeless Man Yesterday: Could We Change Things From The Bottom Up?

The Missing Link Is Community Involvement: Groups Anyone? Think Local!

So far, its been my experience that my threads don't get much attention, most aren't interested in coming up with solutions that are all inclusive and help or equalize. They are more concerned with selfishly stocking up themselves and stocking up on ammo to shoot the needy when they show up, without any concern for karma, consequence or the nature of life, why they're even here, and the tests they're in.

edit on 10-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
That is the big issue.

Humans are repeatedly pleaded with to not get caught up in the physical experience, too deeply. In other words, don't sell your soul for a bit of pleasure.

Something I find myself mired in, quite often, it seems. I guess seeing that this is a problem for me is the first step towards change. To ignore the possibility exists will do nothing for improvements.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Everything we do, in this life, all our tests, the potential for growth, putting our spiritual houses in order, all relate to our relationships with others. Family, relating well and fairly, equally, kindly, striving to overcome all negativity with sensitivity for the others viewpoint, is but a preliminary, a basic training for our effectiveness in the world, for extending this same Spirit of Kindness and Understanding forward. Relationships, and inter-relating, is the most important apsect of our earth school experience, and living from the heart.

I was just reviewing my thread on Christ and the Crystaline Structure of the Pineal and re-watched one of the videos, and the room lightened, my forhead and head shifted, and then this connectioni, to Peace, and a message that the first thing we can learn is how to relate well to others, not for reputation, not for business purposes, for success, this is about connecting with others, as a true family, caring for one another, bearing with each other. Family as the practicum for work in the world, for striving to be peace-makers, diplomats, for solving problems with others. Family is the basic learning curve.

So many feel that this is the end of their responsibility, not realizing the level of steps to becoming, for the path of working towards perfecting our souls, in essence following in the footsteps of Christ for those who drawn by His message, though there are other teachers, also with messages to inspire, from Budda, to Krishna, who also sought within for that connection to source as well.

Peace, Love and Light.

Proverbs 10;12

Hatred stirs up dissension,but love covers over all wrongs.

1Peter 4 ;7-10

7The end of all things is near. Therefore be clear minded and self-controlled so that you can pray. 8Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. 9Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. 10Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.

Luke 7/47

47Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven—for she loved much. But he who has been forgiven little loves little.”

Its always about Love and Kindness, and this is how we should relate to family, and to our greater family, the world.

Here is a passage that suggests we've all been graced by gifts and talents to serve one another. Not to consider one set of talents more worthy than another. For the black op physicists are not more worthy than the hospital crew that delivered them, the house cleaning unit that kept them alive, the farmers and chefs that fed them, the construction workers that paved their roads, the nursery school workers that tended the children.

And these are just some of the gifts, inner gifts that were meant to be shared freely.

How many in the world were born to contribute their gifts, but have been tossed on the wayside, left to suffer and die as if unwanted burdens by intent, and how many of us ignore the ones in need. How many dreams dashed, how talents wasted? How many great souls have come to challenge us, in the roles of the one in need?

edit on 11-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I just found a very good thread by benedict9 about coming earth changes and concerning comet elenin, and some very well thought out points to consider. His video and thread has everything to do with the message being given by ET_MAN in this thread.

Comet Elenin is NOT Wormwood Binary Sun Dwarf Star--However Prepare for intensifying Earth Changes.

Comet Elenin is NOT Wormwood Binary Sun Dwarf Star--However Prepare for intensifying Earth Changes.

This is his video, very well made, and the thread includes many good links.

The subject matter is confronting based on both 'insider' (astrophysicist) and spiritual revelations received and I warn there are personal disclosures made that some may not be entirely comfortable with. I feel however at this time it is important to share the insights I have received for those who bear a resonance with the message and whom may be confused by all the muddled information about certain celestial matters out there.

We need to think of family, friends, neighbors, and communities at this point. Food storage should not just be for immediate family but for those in the area if one is able to contribute however, one's children of course come first and should.
edit on 11-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Hi Unity_99,

If someone has inside knowledge, is it safe to suggest that one cannot be specific about what is coming?

It's safe to suggest

Will get back to this thread on 7.17 (UTC+08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi

Love & Best Wishes!
edit on ECDT1111JulAM41 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
Hi Unity_99,

If someone has inside knowledge, is it safe to suggest that one cannot be specific about what is coming?

It's safe to suggest

Will get back to this thread on 7.17 (UTC+08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi

Love & Best Wishes!
edit on ECDT1111JulAM41 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

Hi ET Man,

Its been around TWO YEARS since your thread started and when I read it.

ah i has been a long two years... what a wait for the anticipation.

I wonder what you have been doing all these times after starting this thread.....????

Have you been working at your 9 to 5 job everyday toiling like everyone else...supposedly???

Have you had any new contacts with your ET friends??

Ah how shameful and how sad it would be if these TWO YEAR of wait would turn out to be similar to "The biggest world event on July 13th 2011" by username sam_inc..... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well, I hope you spill your beans now and share everything...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by saabacura

Oh by the way, I sounded very negative above,

but in reality I am open minded and netural to these things. so don't be offended.

Just saying, I read your thread 2 years ago...

this thread is 270 pages long....

probably everyone on ATS read this....

just reminescing myself two years ago when i read this.......

new topics

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join