It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I agree here concerning not running for the hills and even asked a question on the previous page concerning why people would want to run from or escape this experience.

I strongly suspect it is due to humans being a 5 sensory being and cannot fathom that there is more to life than this body, earth, and this dimension.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You Wrote... Quote;

Your post is very non descriptive, and alludes to something that is only distortion.

Why do you interpret it this way?
edit on 3-7-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011

Originally posted by Tangled2011

Originally posted by Cogito, Ergo Sum
Only four months until this thread can finally be moved to the hoax section and shut down...

Out of interest...(because i can't remember the whole 200+ pages lol)...why four months? :S

I think I need to get a cool avatar/logo or something...my comments/questions always get skimmed over lol

Just read the early pages of the thread and you will find out.

Basically, ET_MAN had a warning from benevolent aliens that in October this year a brown dwarf star will enter our solar system and cause a giant cataclysm and will wipe out half of the earth.

Since the date has got nearer and nearer his tune has changed and this whole thread has become a bit of a metaphor.

And a bit of a joke too....

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

ahh thank you
I had read the early pages waaay back when it was started.but as you say it turned into a metaphor so i kept out of it for a while.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

I hope I was wrong, was I?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Hi Cry93,

Concerning the sun/son/sol/Ra, is it a holdover from progressive revelation? Meaning that at one point man only understood that the sun rose and set so they believed that it was "God

Some in the clips of Earth Life (past) had more of a picture than most do in 2011 and understood the correlation between 'As above so below' and the reflection of what the Sun IS and represents 'Above and Beyond it.'

How re the people who will survive 10/11/2011 determined?

TIME is not applicable to coming events and 101111 IS more than meets the eye for those who observe that which takes place beyond the sky.

This particular Einstein quote was correct if that word 'illusion' is properly understood and interpreted correctly – "Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."

A video on TIME where there is NO TIME =0

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity - "As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality."
Albert Einstein

Certain events ARE coming and the coloring book pages will turn in due 'TIME' where there is 'NO TIME'. This thread was started to bring awareness of what some perceive to be 'future events', it should not be taken with fear, but in wisdom one should spiritually prepare to face and meet all things. Doing things out of fear is never the answer, one should live their life following their heart and not allowing fear to change or dictate how they live or what they choose. But in wisdom one should also be aware of the spiritual 'cause and effects' based on one's choices/decisions/actions/intent.

Lastly, if we always exist in the universe/infinity, why do we want the fight this?

There is no fear for those who have nothing to fear, there is no fight for those who have nothing to fight.

I understand some souls will be "snatched" up by lower dimensions/entities

Based on a spirit intelligences 'spirit condition' upon leaving the earth life body they are drawn to a place with other like-minded spirit intelligences on that 'spirit' condition/level. Cause and effect of the 'spirit' is an eternal understanding, nobody's punishing a 'spirit intelligence' but based on how a person lived, treated others and their 'hearts intent' they are ultimately grading themselves according to eternal understandings.

but if we exist in infinity, why does that matter?

It's never fun for those that go through suffering and that part should matter. Spirit intelligences infinitely live on forever and cannot be destroyed but can be altered. You could ask the question why does it matter if a person is taken into a hellish type existence if they live on forever. It matters because it's an extremely difficult experience (to say the least) for a person to go through. Everyone's on a different level of accountability based on their present 'now clip' understanding/level of intelligence/awareness 'conscience' and most importantly --- Heart's Intent (for the lack of a better word)

The accountability factor is not that a person is accountable to the (beyond earth's universe) Creator/Creators or another directly but accountable to the eternal book of understanding of how things Infinitely and Eternally are, were, have been and will be forever. Everyone One-1 Spirit intelligence is Eternally accountable to the eternal understandings/principles of how things have always been based on One-1's thoughts/choices/decisions/actions, 'conscience' and Hearts Intent.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

Hi Queenofsheba,

Living their life in service to others is a wonderful aspiration. However, it seems most people are concerned these days with taking care of their "own" to survive.

Taking care of one's family is an act of 'service to others.' The key to 'service to others' is doing things for others with 'intent' for others. Those who work to provide food and necessities for their loved one's and family are doing so with 'intent' to provide for others in 'service to others.'

Has it always been this way, especially for the working class/middle class?

Difficult to generalize

It seems to me that those who volunteer and serve their communities are from somewhat of a more afluent class.

The Light one should carry is to look upon everyone as 'Family', if one is capable of assisting beyond their immediate family they should.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

Hi Tangled2011,

Out of interest...(because i can't remember the whole 200+ pages lol)...why four months? :S

From the infinite/eternal perspective there is 'NO TIME' literally but that's a difficult concept for the human mind/understanding/comprehension to grasp. TIME is based on one's awareness/perception and everyone's on a different level of awareness thus perceiving things differently.

A day for you will be shorter or longer for another, yet your family and friends or those around you seemingly in the present (present for you) (future or past for them) may be ahead of you in the so called 'future' or in the 'past' due to their perception of TIME being on a different level of awareness/perception --- faster or slower than your current awareness/perception of TIME.

Most on earth will never have an awareness or realize that their family members or loved one's are still living out days in the past or are ahead of them in the future on a different level/speed of perception of that thing called 'TIME.' From the Infinite/Eternal perspective --- Infinite/Eternal 'NOW'S' (IS) all that exist. As a 'spirit intelligence' moves into a human understanding of 'future' according to their level of awareness/perception of so called 'TIME' they gradually move forwards on an earth clip roll of film, some much faster than others, some slower --- where there are Infinite speeds of faster and slower forever. (Infinite Perceptions)

This thread was initiated not to spread doom and gloom or fear but to bring understanding and awareness. Those who proclaim things as doom and gloom and perceive things to be full of 'fear' still have fear left in them and lack eternal understanding on spiritual 'cause and effects' based on how things have infinitely and always been --- (Eternal Understandings) How can one perceive something as fearful if they have not fear left in them, and if one has fear left in them, is it not based on one's spiritual condition according to how one's lived their life according to one's intelligence/awareness/understanding and thoughts/choices/decisions/actions.

The October 11th date provided was intended for those who think beyond the box of 'TIME' and understand. Certain events WILL assuredly come, the coloring book pages will turn in due 'TIME' where there is 'NO TIME'. Be Advised & Aware, things will get much more difficult on planet earth before better, as the 'hour of travail', a mother gives birth to her newborn.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Hi Bridge_Boy,

Basically, ET_MAN had a warning from benevolent aliens

Respectfully, depending on one's definition of 'alien', if you consider the Creator/Creators above and beyond Earth's universe to be 'aliens' then the above statement is true. The word warning should also be interpreted (correctly) as a father would warn his children of certain dangers.

Since the date has got nearer and nearer his tune has changed and this whole thread has become a bit of a metaphor.

Many analogies/metaphors have been used throughout the thread but the thread as suggested being merely a metaphor is not true. There are real events involved.

It's not a matter of IF but WHEN, and what is WHEN if there is NO TIME?

Love & Best Wishes!
edit on ECDT1111JulAM71 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I am hoping that all the disasters that are currently being done deliberately against humanity by those who love power,by the Nazi's basically who are not only holding hiigh positions in royalty and the papal seat, in the US/UK, but also were connected to the founding of the Muslim Brotherhood, and Sharia.

We are in the fourth reich already, with apparent dramas of interfighting groups, that may be just for show, with the holocaust against humanity already being carried out with decades of nuclear testing, events, depleted uranium and now 6 nuclear events, 2 in Europe (Spain and France), not to mention, Fritz de Teer coprorate criminal and connected to Bayers, dreaming up food control and selling this to the UN after his release from prison, hence Codex Alimentarius.

I don't know what further disasters are coming. But I hold out that the big one will actually be: The Return Of Family and the transformation. I've had enough of this, watching bad guys winning the show over the rights of citizens. Watching the crowds bullied in Spain during the protests, large groups refusing to give way to aggression, handing out flowers, but cowed and beaten by a small group of thugs. I have had enough. Family is welcome any time.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valeri

What ET-Man has been saying, hinting here and there for the entire thread and saying it directly for the last 40 pages or so is that the DATE of OCTOBER 11. 2011 on itself is no different than any other date out there, because time does not exist. BUT, like he said, it is a date BY WHICH to be SPIRITUALLY PREPARED. By that date you should be ready SPIRITUALLY, but since there really is no "TIME", then October 11. 2011 is RIGHT NOW! So prepare spiritually RIGHT NOW.

It is NOT a DATE to worry about or fear, but it is a time line of importance, it was not given accidentally. Everything has a reason and purpose behind it.THIS DATE is significant in the sense of being READY and PREPARED on a SPIRITUAL level, so everyone should always be prepared to the best of their ability. And since OCTOBER 11. 2011 is TODAY, then you should be ready and prepared also TODAY. 10.11.11 was given for awareness, but since there is no time be wise and spiritually prepared.

[edit on 6/6/2010 by Valeri]

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

What ET-Man has been saying, hinting here and there for the entire thread and saying it directly for the last 40 pages or so is that the DATE of OCTOBER 11. 2011 on itself is no different than any other date out there, because time does not exist. BUT, like he said, it is a date BY WHICH to be SPIRITUALLY PREPARED. By that date you should be ready SPIRITUALLY, but since there really is no "TIME", then October 11. 2011 is RIGHT NOW! So prepare spiritually RIGHT NOW.

It is NOT a DATE to worry about or fear, but it is a time line of importance, it was not given accidentally. Everything has a reason and purpose behind it.THIS DATE is significant in the sense of being READY and PREPARED on a SPIRITUAL level, so everyone should always be prepared to the best of their ability. And since OCTOBER 11. 2011 is TODAY, then you should be ready and prepared also TODAY. 10.11.11 was given for awareness, but since there is no time be wise and spiritually prepared.

I skipped a lot in this thread but with this post right here, I get it.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Your words sound like Anonymous words. But, I will heed your warnings. Thanks

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mustangill

They're not, the disasters that are by intent of the negatives to me are certainly something we should stop, its something we have some say in, yet never get it together collectively. I have such a zeal for equality and justice I don't see them as ominous but crimes, as much as a cry for action by us, and a need to stand up for others. At least try.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd3685cb4e58.jpg[/atsimg]
The caption I read here once was: Do one brave thing each day then run like hell.

As for when the FOL/Family show. This is the transformation, grading and graduation. We need to really work on Love and Understanding others, Peace and Forgiveness.
edit on 3-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

ET Man, you're wrong, there is no such a brown dwarf or any other planet coming close to earth

www.2012hoax.org

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

His message has been a little different than a brown dwarf, though he and others have posted good videos on a variety of subjects. I don't know even now, what events may occur from cme's, to economic collapses to the comet's tail, i don't know what is going to happen. Only that a certain group here want something to happen and seem to be preparing for that.

I just watched Groundhog Day, the movie 2 sons. Geniune change to thinking of others. Thats the most important thing, living from the heart.

He did share with me recently about the return of the Family. And things that were wonderful, and this is going to happen, I see no comets, no earthquakes, no cme's or if one is coming, greet with love the Light. See only good things, see everyone having within them the connection to their source, and the feeling of hope and concern for others, so that no matter what may be ahead, we can make a difference and help others. Nothing else matters, because the Family will come. That is what matters, and a grading and transformation.

This is going to involve a purification of elements. And does relate as well to gravity and frequency matches. So lets be Love. I really recommend the movie Groundhog Day. But we should see each day as if there are no repeats, and like its the last one, so what can we do differently to make a difference.

The earth will not undergo a pole shift, like many think of, until the FOL show up, and we can't stand in their presence physically. Things will transform then. Its going to be an upgrade. Earth eventually becomes crystalized. Technology upgrades will be enormous. Holographic systems will exist for transportation throughout the cosmos, to open portals. Paradise or etupia's, the spirit world all these things come to mind, earth closer to our home in the Beyond, and connected to it. Only forget the HAARPS. Its way better. Access to Home and places much better ,Beyond.

What makes the difference is not complicated ,its very simple, its how we treat others in the end, knowing right from wrong. That the spirit world of earth is similar to earth, but better. That when Family shows up it will all upgrade.

This is what I feel inside and will pray for, as well.

You have to remember, he has shared he's had an nde, and experiences.

Things may be planned by the renegade groups here, for bad things to occur, and there may be other things, but its the Love we share with others that matters most, caring about their well being.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
101111...ITs like a binary code out of some SETI movie. Of course, so is 111011 or 011111 or 111000 etc etc.

Is that the Key, Mister ET ??

And so what of the International date line ...again (like the last apocalypse in June?).

Will New Zealand collapse 15 hours b4 the USA??

So many questions, so little answers..........

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Hi Bridge_Boy,

It's not a matter of IF but WHEN, and what is WHEN if there is NO TIME?

Love & Best Wishes!
edit on ECDT1111JulAM71 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

Hahahaha Love this quote!! Sums up the whole damn thread. Basically you're making a prediction that sometime in the next 'billion' years a major cataclysm will happen. It can happen any'time' because there is no time.

I don't need a visit from benevolent aliens or a near death experience to make that prediction hahaha you really are brilliant hahaha

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Biggest pile of crap and the biggest copout I have read so far. You said a brown dwarf would cause a major cataclysm did you not???

And you meant it as that. Bluddy cult leaders are all the same.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I've just spent hours going through this thread and I'm sorry to say I have learnt nothing at all. It all seems to be carnival tricks & hazy "somethings".

ET_MAN, you are without a doubt an intelligent person and I admire your tenacity with this thread however, I really think you are just a bored hoaxer.

Besides, whats with the superman avatar? A higher intelligence who loves comics?

Sorry.

top topics

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join