It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TRiPWiRE

Bored?
Neither is he bored, nor boring, nor hoaxing. I've been in contact with him for countless hours with him for 2 years, he is very loved, and every one near and dear to him.
edit on 4-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gort51

Hi Gort51,

101-111...ITs like a binary code out of some - so is 111-011 or 011-111 or 111-000 etc etc.

Something along those lines 101-111

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

Hi Bridge_Boy,

Basically you're making a prediction that sometime in the next 'billion' years a major cataclysm will happen

Within your lifetime

You said a brown dwarf would cause a major cataclysm did you not???

What was said about other dimensions?

cult leaders are all the same.

Am I really a cult leader?

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by keops

Hi Keops,

there is no such a brown dwarf or any other planet coming close to earth

“Therefore the destroyer has devoured the earth,
And those who dwell in it are desolate, the inhabitants of the earth are no more.
The earth has violently split and broken open, The earth shall reel to and fro and shall shake exceedingly and totter like a hut; Its transgression shall be heavy upon it, And it will fall and great shall be the fall of it.”

Hopi Prophecy

" Not far behind the twins will come the Purifier. The Red Kachina, who will bring the Day of Purification. On this day the Earth, her creatures and all life as we know it will change forever. There will be messengers that will precede this coming of the Purifier.They will leave messages to those on Earth.”

"We will receive many warnings allowing us to change our ways from below the Earth as well as above. Then one morning in a moment. We will awaken to the Red Dawn. The sky will be the color of blood, many things will then begin to happen that right now we are not sure of their exact nature. For much of reality will not be as it is now.”

"There will be many strange beasts upon the Earth in those days, some from the past and some that we have never seen. The nature of mankind will appear strange in these times we walk between worlds. After a time we will again walk with our brothers from the Stars, and rebuild this Earth But not until the Purifier has left his mark upon the universe.”

"No thing living will go untouched, here or in the heavens. The way through this time it is said is to be found in our hearts, and reuniting with our spiritual connection. Living upon the Earth in harmony with her creatures. Our relatives from the Stars are coming.” www.poleshift2011.com...
comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TRiPWiRE

Hi TRiPWiRE,

whats with the superman avatar?

Symbolic

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99 For example. If we ignore the plight of others and allow corruption and neocons to destroy life and habitat, we inherit earth changes, cosmic disasters and even ice ages.

why just the neo cons, some of the largest and most horrific abuses of the environment have occurred under communist regimes and regimes of non neo con description

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

OK, but do you see these people as separate,countries in opposition? Rockefeller praised China. I see it as what was said in the Conan movie, two snakes facing each other, but they are one! Most environmental destruction is corporate or political.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by blueorder

OK, but do you see these people as separate,countries in opposition? Rockefeller praised China. I see it as what was said in the Conan movie, two snakes facing each other, but they are one! Most environmental destruction is corporate or political.

or from dogma, as shown in the USSR

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
By political I meant military. But the raping of the environment and the "accidents" BP, Fukushima,that seemed to be by intent, 6 nuclear incidents in the past few months (Fukushima, Ontario and Great Lakes, Spain, Nebraska, Los Alamos,and now France!), a little too much a coincidence I'd say, are done by privatized corps.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I've stumbled across this thread about a week ago. 103 pages so far in my read.

ET_man thank you for the informative information. There is much here to ponder. I've been reading about the ELEnin info the past few months and also recently came across the old documentary from 1978 where the commentator mentions Oct 24th, 2011 as being the end of the Mayan calendar. This date has been changed?
www.youtube.com...=34
Interesting how all of this leads to the same month.

One question though if you have knowledge of this, and time. It sounds like the storm from this shift is going to strip allot of vegetation. Will those surviving, have to use seeds to replant or will some areas regrow? Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Is there going to be some type of portal opened up, at that time?

Could this be the time when we find out the extent of the abuse we have been living with?

Assuredly, a lot of it is so disgusting that many of you yet refuse to entertain any thoughts about these other issues, which will be made plain for you to see? Is that what is coming?

The bottom line is that I have always felt there would be some sort of opportunity available to those who have the right stuff. Do you have the right stuff?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

please go to this forum www.2012hoax.org
and debate, they;ll laugh at you

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Respectfully, depending on one's definition of 'alien', if you consider the Creator/Creators above and beyond Earth's universe to be 'aliens' then the above statement is true.

Another great exponent of the doomsday scenario used to call them...the evolutionary level above humans...

This thread has a slightly Marshall Applewhite cultish feel to it. There are similarities with his teachings, as there are with a thousand other doomsday cults. It is doubtful whether there has ever been a cult leader/devotee who believed he was a cult leader/devotee. They all have the truth and our best interest at heart, the rest are ignorant. Thousands apon thousands of contradictory truths, but they all have it. “Special” people (the delusional, charlatans) have been confusing psychological noise with fact for millenia. Somehow we are still here..........

Sacred Science - Basically a pile of equine excrement/ delusion dressed up as pseudo science with false a “mystical” air to it. Impresses the susceptible with a hint that it might contain wisdom. Like all cultish doctrines, only the ignorant would dare find fault with it. Oh the irony. Those who do understand what is being said know that you could take all of the mystical sounding platitudes out to simply be replaced with the words bovine defecation, and lose nothing. Perhaps you would gain a bit by way of accuracy.

Loading the language- A favourite of cults. Words, phrases or cliches repeated often in a way to manipulate, give extra import or subtly change meaning. Concepts relabeled to carry preconceived notions. They have the effect of stopping further thought.

Especially when the concept is stated to be beyond human comprehension anyway (well, all but one human)......................Anyone got the time...?

I like the way people hedge their bets with psycho-babble explanations. I will leave you with a little tune for those who remember. Quite some time ago... or was it...?

…........'Cause it's time, it's time, in time with your time
and its news is captured, for the Queen to use...............

Watch this video. The main message is....planet earth about to be recycled. Sounds familiar.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyvoyageur

Hi Ladyvoyageur,

Will those surviving, have to use seeds to replant

Yes

or will some areas regrow?

Some

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

Hi Keops,

please go to this forum and debate,

I'm not here to debate.

Facts and Evidence section – comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Cogito, Ergo Sum

Hi Cogito Ergo Sum,

You keep coming back to this thread with the same old accusations.

If this thread is disturbing you, perhaps you should ask yourself why that is.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
I have come to you with a specific date, a date that has been known many years in advance. You are not required to believe in this date, you are not required to reply. I have asked nothing of you, I have chosen not to answer questions due to current circumstances. Some of you feel you are ready to hear, I am sure you are not and for many reasons, it would effect your lives in a negative way, not many could take it ,you cannot see yet what I have been shown to understand really what I mean, it is something you must find out for yourself in due time. You have not heard nor has anyone told you of the things I am referring to though some things have been hinted by others. These things can and would disturb your lives and families forever especially if I was to prove my report, it is better to stay silent. I would rather you disbelieve all I say and go on your way with an awareness of October 11, 2011. Knowledge of what humans are being used for and ongoing manipulation is a burden to carry, I have chosen not to burden you.

The Benevolent One's.

THREAD CLOSED.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by ET_MAN]

This is unbelievable that you can judge us and say how we will respond to the information. Who are you to judge us?
edit on 6-7-2011 by LightWarrior11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by keops

Hi Keops,

please go to this forum and debate,

I'm not here to debate.

Facts and Evidence section – comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

Love & Best Wishes!

Ok ok I'll check this out, thanks.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
No offense, but the op is obviously either an ignorant troll or mentally deluded. Trying to have a rational discussion is a joke, just read this thread.

Nothing will happen. The op had NO knowledge about anything special. This is just the usual internet bs, where either the op is mental or craves the attention that so many of you ignorantly give them.

This thread should have died before it got to more than one page. Unfortunately this community chooses to embrace ignorance rather than deny it.

When noting happens (and nothing will) what then? Another pointless thread? You guys giving this troll the benefit of a doubt make us all look like fools.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

ET_MAN,

Is the Sun getting brighter?

Also, I noticed the Sun sets more north than usual. What is up with that?

Thanks
edit on 6-7-2011 by sphinx551 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join