It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thanks for your responses ET_MAN. I don't even know why I am desperate to know this is going to happen, it's almost as if I can feel something happening and i want it confirmed I guess.

Waiting game now to see if what you say comes to fruitition.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I haven't seen you post in sometime my friend, so I just wanted to drop a quick hello in your thread. Well said in your last couple of posts. It is always good to see your words of wisdom and love. Bless you for all you do Brother and keep up the good work.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
ET_MAN do you know Revelations or have you studied this book really?? When you called this approaching "Brown Dwarf" Wormwood in the beginning of this thread I said to myself "Hmmm, that's funny, Wormwood means something entirely different. But, I read along and didn't say anything about it. I just let it play itself out. But now, people need to know what wormwood means.

Wormwood is Satan another word for him. And, he is making the waters bitter, but the waters stand for people. There is nothing going to hit the ocean. No rogue asteroid, no brown dwarf. Nothing but Satan showing himself before Christ comes. Revelation 8:11 "And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter."

Satan may look like Christ and offer fountains of blessings, but his fountains will give only bitterness. You think it is clean, fresh and pure water, but when you taste of that water its bitter. When you drink of it and digest it, it becomes poison to your very soul. This is why Satan is called "Wormwood" [a poison]. One third of the world will become part of Satan's system, and drink freely from the Antichrist waters. Will you?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Mayan 2012 time shift and Wavelength energy as seen in history

She talks about Terrence McKenna, who she was fortunate enough to meet and get to know, and really respected and the concept of Linear Time as we know it ending. That 2012 was an interesting time, one that even Nostrodamus spoke of and said, the an intelligent person would look at warnings and adjust their behaviors.

What we need is Love, and to wake up from the apathy and stop looking away from those who are starving, those dying of malnutrition, and who have had their natural rights to home, loddings, freedom, resources stripped from them, and are treated as nothing, billions of children rounded up, and shot in the night, homeless, in South America, Africa, Indomesia, even in China this occurs from what I've been told.

Enough. We can end it if we stop looking away. We can make a difference. I like what I read, someone saying ARK is: Acts of Random Kindness.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Hi DaphneApollo

You are entitled to your perceptions.

Wormwood (a very real celestial object with very real traffic) will prove the catalyst for humanity's need for a 'saviour' force to step in and in turn be accepted as a form of 'necessity' in a broken world. It is these coming Wormwood based events that will allow people to readily embrace the complete formation of the 'New World Order' and it's micro-chipped 'beast' inspired system. This is all catalyst for Lucifer and his manipulative spirit legion rising. And yes he will appear Christ-like as an imitator of true power and divinity. And all the UFO activity we are going to witness as conditioning in the lead up to coming disasters and in the post pole shift aftermath will condition many to believe it is a benevolent force arriving. And the very elect will be deceived as written in Holy scripture.

Ashtar Command, Sananda, Maitreya, Pleiadians and all the other false channels speaking in the name of 'light and love' are preparing many for these growing deceptions of the 'new age'. May we all be provided the graces to see through these things. You are on the right track.

And no, this knowledge hasn't come from simply studying, it has been directly shown. The warnings are valid as well as the need to connect and align with the True Christic forces to receive the necessary graces to best prepare to face all these things, for these are times of increasing sorrows.

May the Truth be Known.

edit on 23-1-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

You know something, I keep hearing this put down on the term new age. It seems to me to be disempowering to humanity in general, and coming FROM NWO, and the Jesuits, who are behind the CIA, ie all roads do lead to Rome, and control. Relgions are the pryamid system, the eye of horus group. And saying that I do love the message of the metaphorical or real, as I believe and have experienced, Yeshua/Christ/Jesus.

I looked up the definition of what New Age means on numerous sites and found this:

en.wikipedia.org...

The New Age movement is a non-religious Western spiritual movement that developed in the latter half of the 20th century. Its central precepts revolve around "drawing on both Eastern and Western spiritual and metaphysical traditions and then infusing them with influences from self-help and motivational psychology, holistic health, parapsychology, consciousness research and quantum physics"[2] in order to create "a spirituality without borders or confining dogmas" that is inclusive and pluralistic.[3] Another of its primary traits is holding to "a holistic worldview,"[4] thereby emphasising that the Mind, Body and Spirit are interrelated[1] and that there is a form of Oneness and unity throughout the universe.[5] It further attempts to create "a worldview that includes both science and spirituality"[6] and thereby embraces a number of forms of science and pseudoscience.

It includes anyone who is self directed or believes and sees light in many different spiritual beliefs, in a sense interfaith, recognizing the Vedas, Taoism, Shamanism, Native Traditions.

I am a new age, altternative Christian myself.

And no, we're not the NWO group. We're the light. Waking up and stepping out of traps as we see them, many with personal experiences.

Now, the controllers, TPTB, have orchestrated as quickly as possible traps for new age and alternative thinkers, ie. Ashtar Command, ie. Law Of One, Ra, the very same Ra, as I researched and found once a link to suspciously, finding him similar to El which all means Saturn. All of its connected. IS Ra El, put it together and what do you get. Well they came Sumar/Annanuki stuff really.

The very same group that codes words, and really worked the English over like a bunch of negative freqency spell book, throughout history. Ie. Live is evil backwards. Lived is the devil backwards. Go figure.
Heaven is very heavy frequency word, one of the reason I like the term Beyond. To Infinity & Beyond.

So they are trying to steer people who are waking and shakign free of the pyramid system, back to the pyramid system. When we need to invert the pyramid.

That being said, this is beign said in love and great respect for you and enjoy your posts enormously. Its just that I had to speak up. On the HH thread suddenly this put down came on on New Age, and in the back of my mind I kept thinking some mason controllers had put out the word to be gate keepers of knowledge again and someone didn't want people to be discussing spiritually and their open and diverse opinions as freely as that thread allowed, and so this Control took over, it really was upsetting. That was such a good thread, and I love freedom of discussion and alternative viewpoints, and stepping out of the box and gaining insight, awareness and our power back from these controllers. Its so important.

I'm an alternative Christian New Ager and really really proud of that badge, its an honor!!! Freethinker too!
No one is going to put me in any boxes and I am so completely opposed to pyramids, inequality, ruliing elites, any form of censorhsip and control of peoples minds, patents, copyrights, banks, realtors, anything that disempowers or impoverishes a child. And I don't like bullies at all! They all need to convert ASAP.

Love & Light!

edit to add: I don't know if I can find the video but there was one that showed pictures of the sun, and a haze or flare around it that looked like the winged disc, like nibiru, like the chrysler logo, so I really think the sun is going to play a role in this.

edit on 23-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity

The term 'new age' is merely a label. Labels are created to serve illusions and indeed there are many labels used to manipulate Truth. There is a false and delibrate 'movement' serving false truth in the guise of love and light principles in this domain of illusions that I felt important to highlight. The greatest deceivers will be those who appear well-meaning and benevolent. And there are many sincere folk who are being caught up in spiritual traps. You stated "I am a new age, altternative Christian myself". No, you are so much more than any of these ill-defined labels. You know this already Sister.

Only Divine Truth matters. For Truth is the True Light that will shine light on all the Deceiver's 'tricks'.

You will always have my respect and you always did. You are my equal as is everybody here in agreeance of what is shared or not. Divine Truth and Love supercedes all things. I accept my friends and persecutors alike in this 'fallen' state working towards Grace.

Our Binary is influencing both our magnetosphere and our Sun, in turn influencing the current core changes in the Earth. All is in motion in this wheel of creation.

Peace be with you.

edit on 23-1-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)[/editby

extra DIV

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Hi benedict9, I certainly didn't mean to come off snippy but for the last two pages of this thread other posters, I won't name them or pull and quote but they've asked questions such as " Is this still about October 2011, is there still going to be a cataclysm?" And deservedly so, they deserve a straight answer, not talking in circles. Now I tried to pull up a video and post it, but alas it did not work for me. And this pastor goes into Wormwood hitting the water. And he explains what it means and it's not what this thread is implying.

www.youtube.com... and www.youtube.com...

Please watch these videos for whoever wants to know. These are Pastor Arnold Murray teachings. And he's taught for over 50 years. Peace to you benedict9 and I may be wrong totally but time will surely tell us in a few months huh?

DaphneApollo.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Hi DaphneApollo

I can only suggest humanity calls directly on the Holy Spirit that permeates from the Creator Source of Divine Truth. It is from that force that all required Truth relevant to One's incarnation is received and acknowledged in True faith. Ask for aid in spiritual discernment, for no man alone can grant what the Holy Spirit delivers. Although man can point another in the 'right direction' to fulfill evolutionary aims.

2011 is a year of heightened awareness for humanity of the 'times' upon them warned about here with good sincere intent and what we must do as a humanity to positively influence our personal spiritual course of evolution (of which subject matter has been shared and covered well by Chris aka ET_MAN). Whilst certain events are now inevitable, how they affect our eternal spiritual being is not. And this is the most important aspect of awareness, not any 'dates' for said events.

Let October 2011 events be commented/judged on in November 2011. All has it's place and much will be better understood in 'time'. May the Spirit of Peace dwell within us All.

No snippy between you and I Sister

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I often receive synchronicity on my path affirming many of the things I reveal/warn about to others. A few hours ago, I mentioned the microchipping of members of society in this thread and moments ago came across this relevant news article in the mainstream media.

www.abc.net.au...

Just food for thought of course...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Hi IAMIAM,

Thanks for the kind words and dropping by.

Blessings to you as well my friend.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Hi DaphneApollo,

Other names have been given,
The terrible comet
Sky serpent
Saqqasohah
Destroyer
Marduk
Nibiru
Red Dragon
Dark Star
Wormwood among others - comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

The label 'wormwood' has been interpreted in various different ways through predictions/prophecy.

The Wormwood Science 
(An excerpt from The Millennium Prophecy)

www.millenniumprophecy.com...
www.whatwillhappenin2012now.com...
www.the2012warning.com...

If you type in wormwood prophecy in a search engine you can find other suggestions.

Wikipedia
Wormwood Star

en.wikipedia.org...

Futurist interpretations
Commentators favoring a naturalistic interpretation of Revelation 8:10 relate it to the last days, seeing Wormwood as a meteor fated to strike the earth and cause environmental calamities.[6] Others, while not specifying a precise method, see in the verse a "personification of something God threatens to do to [His] people when they allow themselves to be deceived by false prophets."[7]
Various scientific scenarios have been theorized on the effects of an asteroid or comet's collision with Earth. An applicable scenario theorizes a chemical change in the atmosphere due to "heat shock" during entry and/or impact of a large asteroid or comet, reacting oxygen and nitrogen in the atmosphere to produce nitric-acid rain.[8] The bitterness produced by the Wormwood Star upon a third of the Earth's potable water could be the Biblical prediction of acid rain from the heat shock of a large comet or asteroid's impact with Earth.[9]
The star Wormwood could also refer to the hypothesised Brown Dwarf of Nibiru or Planet X[citation needed].
Alternative interpretations
A number of Bible scholars consider the term Wormwood to be a purely symbolic representation of the bitterness that will fill the earth during troubled times, noting that the plant for which Wormwood is named, Artemisia absinthium, is a known Biblical metaphor for things that are unpalatably bitter.[10][11] One interesting theory is that 'wormwood' merely represents nuclear weaponry. They do poison the water where they are detonated, thus explaining the correlation. Some even point to the Chernobyl disaster as a possible fulfillment of this prophecy, as the name Chernobyl is said to translate to "wormwood."

Revelation 8
And there fell a star from heaven, burning as though it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers and upon the fountains of waters; and the name of the star is called Wormwood; there was a great Earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; and the stars of Heaven fell to the Earth, even as a fig tree casts it green figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind.

The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water the name of the star is Wormwood. Every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

(Luke 21:9-11) Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilence in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven. There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

(Revelation 6: 15-17) And the kings of the Earth and the great men and the commanders of thousands and the rich and the mighty men and every bondman and every freeman hide themselves in caves and in clefts of the mountain.

(Matthew 24:29) Immediately after the distress of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

A scientific explanation for the wormwood star.

The Wormwood prophecy cites a "great star, blazing like a torch".  Comets are well known for their blazing tails, due to ionization of their gases by the Sun.  Either an asteroid or comet could manifest a blazing tail on their entry into Earth's atmosphere.  With respect to a comet's impact with a planet, astronomers have recently tracked the collision of the "Shoemaker-Levy 9" comet with the planet Jupiter and were able to confirm many of their theories.
Various scientific scenarios have been theorized on the effects of an asteroid or comet's collision with Earth.  An applicable scenario theorizes a chemical change in the atmosphere due to "heat shock" during entry and/or impact of a large asteroid or comet, reacting oxygen and nitrogen in the atmosphere to produce nitric acid rain.The bitterness produced by the Wormwood Star upon a third of the Earth's potable waters could be the Biblical prediction of "acid rain" from the "heat shock" of a large comet or asteroid's impact with Earth. www.astronomy.net...

If something does exist that periodically passes through the solar system than surely there would be historical records and accounts coming from Ancient Civilizations.

Interestingly enough there are many, each of the below civilizations have similar accounts about great catastrophic events that virtually wiped out their ancestors often repeatedly throughout history.

Ancient Egyptians
Ancient Sumerians
Ancient Greeks
Ancient Chinese
Middle Eastern Cultures
Ancient Europe
The Mayans
The Aztecs
The Inca
The Hopi
The Cherokee
The Pawnee
The Utes
The Bella Coola and Tacullies
The Takahlis
The Ojibwas
The Wyandots
and Dogrib
The Eskimos
The Hawaiians
The Tahitians
The Andaman
The Maoris
The Natives in Menin
The Tatars and more
More information - comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

Other recommended sites:
www.poleshift2011.com...
rabbithole2.com...
yowusa.com...

Spiritually be prepared to face and meet all things regardless of what the future can possibly bring.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by ET_MAN

Those left in the shadow see and know not where the light squares reside nor do they understand what the final and last brings. The day will come that Earth shall be greatly shaken out of it's place, the mountains shall move, the waves shall roar, gravity IS gravity, those who remain attached to the (gravity of the situation) shall stumble and fall. One-1 who understands the (gravity of the situation) knows where they are, what Spirit they have, and where they stand (IS) where they should remain. Good (IS) Good and according to it's works will it receive. Continue doing good works and be wise that you may also arrive at that One-1 and Good Destination.

May the spirit of Love and Peace be with you always!

Best Wishes!

Yes, I totally agree, its always been about Love and striving, seeking to ask why you're here, what life is about, why does nothing add up? Why? Why? Why? Why do we spend so many billions in aid every year world wide (aside from government) yet the problems only get worse, who is blocking it? Why? This should be the biggest thing we have going, then seek within, ask for Creator/Spirit/and Higher Self/Infinite Self and Family to heal us of our lack of understanding, help us to grow and overcome all the blocks and stumbling blocks within to being Love and helping others, to doing the work we came to do.

How do we procure inner knowing, being in the right place at the right time, OR, protection for our family, OR a real rapid, twinkling of an eye SHFT wherein we never experienced meeting with disaster btu where suddenly home or in a better channel?

By what someone wrote on ATS, just a few days ago and I can't remember who, ARK. Well there are many ARKs, what kind do you want. This kind was: ACTS RANDOM KINDNESS!!!! Love and Give more, always. Seek for the way. Ask to be shown humbly ways to improve and to work with whatever is blinding us, or holding us back. In a recent meditation, I watched on youtube, the woman said to: connect within your heart to whoever is Light and Love to you, Jesus, Budda, Inner/Infinite/Higher Self, Light itself, whatever you see, and connect within, asking for all negative thoughts and all negative around you, this would include influences such as entities, to be removed, healed, transformed. And to sit in quiet contemplation, meditation for 5-15 more minutes.

Be humble, grateful, filled with gratitude. Really shine appreciation for life, gifts, sunshine, love, blessings, providence.

Never judge anyone, love especially those who are poor in spirit. That analogy, that there are those who think the last piece of pie is naturally theirs. And the scripture that says the first will be last, the last will be first. We often read it negative as if to think of a punishment reserved to those who are stealing first base here, they will get humble pie later.

Well really, it was pointed out to me, in a straight forward positive way, its that the parents, the mature ones, serve the little children, and they go first. But we don't blame the little children, we don't judge them for their immaturity, we forgive them and love them. The wiser more mature ones serve the little immature ones, the more naturally greedy ones. One way of looking at it is that we don't expect those rewards on higher levels but will give everything we to others, higher levels of consciousness.

MorningMayan suggested rating things in our lives on a scale of 1-13 on fequency, 1 being murder or hell and 13 heaven or very very high, altruistic. We can always change our lives by putting more and more high frequency, and altruistic behaviors, laughter, and nature into it, and connecting within and seeking our way.

Light as a Feather versus gravity.

edit on 20-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Hi Unity_99,

Thanks as always for your posts/videos/contributions.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
EVENTS FOR THE MONTH OF JANUARY 2011

Magnetic Pole Shift Forces Runway Closure At Florida Airport
www.redorbit.com...

Mass animal deaths worldwide phenomena
www.naturalnews.com...

Philippine floods and landslides kill dozens and displace over 1.3 Million people
www.newsflash.org...

Floods leave 1 Million homeless in Sri Lanka
www.abc.net.au...

Floods submerge 75% of Queensland state, Australia (flood zone area larger than France and Germany combined)
www.smh.com.au...

Ground collapse in Brisbane, Queensland
www.reuters.com...

Brazil flood toll climbs to 739
news.ninemsn.com.au...

Flash floods kill 19 in France
www.euronews.net...

Wide spread flooding in Germany
video.theaustralian.com.au...

Freezing rain forces 58,000 evacuations in China
www.abc.net.au...

Major snow storms blanket the U.S
www.abc.net.au...

edit on 20-1-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

Hi Benedict9,

Thanks for the added information and links.

Hope all is well on your side of the fence.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Without information, I will say that this seems like a pathetic attempt to harbor attention.

Everything has an end.
if its your time, its your time, scare tactics won't change that.

Trolls will be trolls, and as a troll myself, I can smell other ones.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Daecollo

"Without information, I will say that this seems like a pathetic attempt to harbor attention."

Hi Daecollo

Do you mean information supplied by the 6 o' clock news or coming from corporate/government/military NASA like agencies? Plenty of info has been provided and is available if you dare to diligently seek it out. Please don't hold your breath for outright disclosures, although the PTB movers and shakers have been supplying plenty of 'clues' for those who take the time to seek out and 'connect dots' that lead to realisations. Here's one recently offered regarding the FACTUAL REALITY of the two Suns Earth souls worldwide will bear witness to as warned about here previous to this 'cover story'.

rabbithole2.com...

Just a little more generously provided conditioning for the good citizens of Earth, combined with the obligatory disinformation slant of truth of course. Can't go totally 'scaring' all the good working folk out there now, can we? God knows how they might react hmmmm.

Those in Grace will see truly what is being warned about here and will 'handle it' much better than others who have wilfully chosen to ignore warnings to face uncomfortable notions (so that potential outcomes may be accepted and fears overcome in spiritual wisdom).

"Everything has an end. if its your time, its your time, scare tactics won't change that."

Yes, departure from this Earth life is indeed inevitable for embodied souls, however not all flesh will perish with these coming events and those whom are wisely heeding warnings will not regret forms of preparation, particularly spiritual foremost for strength/resilience to anticipate and face challenging times.

"Trolls will be trolls, and as a troll myself, I can smell other ones."

Thanks for the laugh
, comic relief is always welcome here as the subject matter is understandably uncomfortable to deal with for many. Perceptions change very quickly my brother. Maybe an event will need to be experienced a little 'closer to home' for you to better recognise the changing tide of the 'times'.

Bless you and take care. May the Holy Spirit and it's Graces shine Truth on you.

P.S--I don't know it all, nor will ever claim to. However I have received personal revealings of what I need to know to be granted the courage of my convictions to raise this awareness. I and others here are demonstrating that reason. Peace and goodwill always. I know any 'opposition' here is nothing personal

edit on 25-1-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi Chris

My home state was affected by flooding, but am counting my blessings that so far the city has not been badly affected. Hope you and yours are well in turn of course.

More disastrous flooding to add though to the Jan 2011 flood toll. This time in South Africa.

Floods kill more than 100 in South Africa
www.abc.net.au...

Keep up the good work as always.

edit on 25-1-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

The flooding has been terrible in so many places, my heart goes out to everyone affected, and all who had losses in their families, loved ones, whole families from what I've read, moms, kids. We need to hold a candle up to everyone.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Tap water in America and elsewhere is already heavily "treated" with things like flouride and the like.
sounds like poison water.

And if our soul is linked with our DNA, those chemicals damage our DNA, and so, our soul.

top topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join